Shopping in Las Vegas

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Shopping in Las Vegas

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Apparently there are numerous great shopping venues in LV. Who wants to go troll the malls with me Saturday afternoon AFTER lunch, before banquet? You know, to destress? Maybe we can shop for Paul? What would you like Paul? A noose? Pepper Spray? A shovel? Just Kidding 8)

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

go shopping?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Nope, no volunteer here. Things around that place are going to be too darned interesting. I'm just planning on enjoying the company!

Things won't be that hot in the kitchen Linda. Why not hang around and watch what pot starts to boil? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Actually

Post by Trickfox »

You know what,........I like this idea of shopping around but I warn you that it is a very frustrating experience for some.

There would probably be a lot more fun for LBL if she goes shopping at the LUXOR. Perhaps go and visit the Egyptian Museum and the virtual 3D rides and all the stuff in the malls there. In fact There are even bigger shopping malls at the MGM grand across the street. That corner is about the best "shopping" anywhere in Las Vegas.

In fact,...... if shopping is the stress relief needed, then you will have very little cause to go very far because ALL of Las Vegas is exclusively for shopping. I will wager with LBL that she won't be able to make a decision on any specific item because as soon as you think you have found the ideal thing to buy, there are three other things you want a few minutes later.

Yes....indeed I have lived in Las Vegas before and I know that if you like to go shopping, Satan himself is waiting to tempt you in those malls. Just kiss all your money good-buy when you get there.

As for myself, I'm of the same opinion as Elizabeth, there is likely to be a lot more fun times just observing what happens at the Tuscany.

One thing is for sure, is that it's best not to try and plan anything other than that 8:30 SPEECH BY PAUL. Events are likely to become unpredictable after that one.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Heat and Stress

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Nope, no volunteer here. Things around that place are going to be too darned interesting. I'm just planning on enjoying the company!

Things won't be that hot in the kitchen Linda. Why not hang around and watch what pot starts to boil? Elizabeth
I just want to make one thing clear:
As you know me, Elizabeth, I thrive on heat and stress. My boiling point is much higher than that of the average person. Indeed, I would say that after being involved on the level that I have been (and not just as background support), my middle name is pressure. I my suspicions are that not much will happen immediately after Paul's talk, but wait 24 hours; You'll probably see more action on Sunday.
I was just merely trying to lighten the mood. And, WINDOW shopping IS a great way to get to know people!
I am certainly looking forward to seeing you and Paul again. Will you be in attendance, Elizabeth? So who is planning on going? I suspect that Saturday afternoon, Paul may want and need to take a nap!

LRB
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein