UFO Crash Retrieval Conference

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Did I dream?

Post by Mikado14 »

Ok, I know I have a memory thing at times but didn't I see two post from Elizabeth here?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

second thoughts

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You did see two messages Mikado. I typed them in a rush, full of inspiration at the time for the subject. I was sure you would understand what I was saying but, it is true, unless you have been on a certain road yourself it is impossible to describe it to someone else. So after typing and sending, I had second thoughts. I realized when the keys had cooled just a bit that perhaps I had opened a subject that was destined maybe to go too far, too fast ...... without Pauls ability to join in with us. So I have saved what I said and intend to post again right after the conference.

As I see it two roads presented themselves. Both of them deserving full attention and right now .... I would prefer to have Pauls agenda go first.

For those of you who did happen to catch the gist of my comments I invite you to Private Message me. For everyone else just trust in the fact that those messages will not be gone for good. They are just waiting for their turn, and their time. And hey, thanks for missing them!

Mikado, what you have been saying is very interesting and I am sure that someday Paul will be interested in learning from you what your particular experiences have been. As you said, everyone is different . I agree with you that Dr. Brown was invested with an amazing intellect and the components of intellects like that are often extremely hard to understand. But this is the chore that he has set in front of himself.

So what kind of a journal did you get? just curious! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Dry?

Post by Mikado14 »

Boy,, the forums are just like Las Vegas.......all dried up.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: second thoughts

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I agree with you that Dr. Brown was invested with an amazing intellect and the components of intellects like that are often extremely hard to understand. But this is the chore that he has set in front of himself.

So what kind of a journal did you get? just curious! Elizabeth
Hello my Dear!

Geez, would you believe that you could send out for pizza, have it delivered and eat it before any posts are made here?

Anyway, I will dispense with my "dry" humour. I will bet that to the average person, Dr. Brown appeared eccentric at times. But I will further ante that to him, he wasn't, it was the observer that just didn't understand.

Journal - a good ole 3-ring binder with dividers, that way I can shuffle accordingly as things are discovered and found.

Best,

Mikado

(I hope my little humour was not as dry as Vegas will be....oh, and the pizza was good)
grinder
Senior Officer

good shepherd?

Post by grinder »

I don't really know where this post belongs so I am just going to slap it down here.

Has everyone noticed that there will soon be a movie out about the early history of the CIA? The Good Shepherd, I think they are calling it. Matt Damon in the lead. Looks like its going to be right up into the area I hope Paul will get into somehow when he explains whatever it was that Dr. Brown was "into" Paul mentioned really early that maybe Dr. Brown was "CIA" Or at least that was the rumor, and Elizabeth said also that she had heard it. So at least it will be a shared subject. Odd how that came up like that.

I think frankly that the CIA is on a drum beating expedition for new recruits and this movie might just be one of their subsidized moves to get their name out there. I just find it odd that suddenly they are advertising on TV and now there is a movie coming out talking about their history.

But who knows Paul, it might just be perfect timing for your project. Have you heard about this movie at all? From the flyer I saw it looks like its going to talk alot about how tough family life was for the agents etc, and the fact that they fashioned most of their early protocols from the English influence. And of course, I thought of Mr. Tiwgsnapper.

Speaking of ..... are you all right Mr. Twigsnapper? Are you still monitoring here? Will you be in Vegas to hear Pauls presentation? Is that a silly question? Oh, probably. Anyway. This is just a lonely little observation out in this dry little forum.

Victoria! Where are some of your observations? Mikado is feeling lonesome out here! Me too.

And for the first time Elizabeth is censoring her thoughts. Whats up with that? Why do we have to wait until after the conference to discuss your subject Elizabeth? That doesn't sound very much like you!. Can't Paul just plug his ears or not even read the posts if he doesn't want to involve himself he doesn't really have to. He was gone for two weeks without looking, apparently, why does he have to look now? I disagree with you over stepping aside and I'd like to hear what it is that you wanted to say but now have withdrawn. It can't be that controversial, can it? grind away, grind away! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

movies

Post by Victoria Steele »

Matt Damon, one of my all time favorites. As I recall he played in "The Bourne Conspiracy" and one of the scenes was a fight where he used a rolled up magazine to beat the stuffings out of his opponent. Gee, does that sound familiar, or what?

Makes you wonder who suggests certain scenes, or who would even know about that technique in the first place? One wonders what retired spies do in their spare time? Perhaps consult with movie companies? One wonders.

And what you said grinder about the CIA getting its name out front and center in a current movie, well, thats just flat intresting and I am not sure I should discount them on that.

Anyway this new flic is coming out in December. looks interesting!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716032/details

Covers some of the subjects that Paul will be talking about (not being able to tell your family what you are doing, etc. But in Dr. Browns case I think he must have been fortunate to have a wife who knew enough to know when not to ask questions!)

And of course the new James bond movie is coming out soon. We are going to be up to our eyeballs in spy stories but I don't think any of them will hold a candle to the story of our sweet scientist with his new decoder ring! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

"cosmic ha ha"

Post by grinder »

So is this one of those things Elizabeth calls a Cosmic ha ha. Something that may not even really be connected but is connected on another level just for the "strange-ha-ha- factor". Note that the production company for "The Good Shepherd" is ...... tah dummmmmm " Morgan Creek ".

Now I know that Morgan Creek has been making movies for a very long time but you just have to laugh. grinder