MORGANS RETURN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

MORGANS RETURN

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Everybody still with me?

Mikado posed the question .... when did Morgan "come back" into Lindas life. Was it before Pauls entry into the book project, or after?

I am offering information I have learned as Pauls research assistant and I hope that I am not out of line offering up this material, but Paul has written this and put it out in different forms. I wish he was here to answer this himself. I am sure that he might decide to add or comment on the following but it is my understanding that Linda was totally surprised with Morgans re-entry into her life and that happened AFTER Paul began his research.

The character that Paul eventually named "Morgan" had dropped out of Lindas life some twenty years earlier. She had been told by one of his companions (and a trusted friend to Linda,) that "Morgan" had been killed.(I think the year was 1987, not sure without looking up my notes)

Now I am not sure that she absolutely believed what this man told her, because she is a wise woman in this kind of world and understood better than most that sometimes dead men can accomplish deeds that live men cannot. But that doesn't change the fact that, in her life anyway, there would be no more "Morgan". No more chance of a passing visit. Really dead or just "on the other side" it wouldn't make any difference. The end result would be the same. So she grieved, as you might expect.

And then one day several months after his entry into the story of the life of Townsend Brown Paul began to get some strange messages. (Which he followed up on and did write about.)

Maybe that incident will make the book, maybe not. The mysterious question to Paul was " Does she still have the token?" and Paul remembered his first visit with Linda where she had indeed showed him a token that she still carried. Something that Morgan had given her in 1966. When Pauls answer to that question was "yes "...... my understanding is that Morgan walked boldly back into Lindas life. And the rest ...... well, we are all trying to figure that out.

But I totally agree with you Mikado and Victoria. This is a story about the many faces of Love. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

rest of the story

Post by Victoria Steele »

See, thats what I mean guys. How can Paul write the "rest of the story" when good stuff like this is AFTER Dr. Browns death and where he officially should end his book?

And I agree with everybody here. This is a story of Love so trying to draw a line in the sand and saying ..... "OK thats the end", Well, like the story of Morgan and Linda. Thats just not going to happen.

One of the first things that I said when I started on this forum was that I believed that the history of the science was in fact secondary to the story of the interaction of the people involved. And of course I was talking about the love that they all seemed to share for one another.

I personally don't care all that much about which electron chases that, or that there might be flux going on or whatever. Thats all part of it for sure and its fascinating but I told you guys right off that I was the romantic in the crowd.

I am just amazed and gratified that I don't seem to be the only one! And I hope that Paul really sees what is being said here because without this golden thread woven carefully BUT PROMINENTLY in his story it will be just another rehash of a mans work without any real understanding.

I know that Paul probably has the worry in his mind that he is going to have to PROVE something to a publisher. But to me, this story is standing on its own, has a life on its own, and if a publisher out there can't see that by reading Pauls eventual words or listening to the Vegas presentation, then he or she is the wrong outfit for the job.

You can recognize someone special when they walk into the room. And Pauls book will be like that. Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

on our side

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I'll tell you Victoria, with the kind of passion that you demonstrate, I am sure glad that you are with this book project, and not against it. I would hate to have you as an advisary!

And I guess I qualify too because I agree with everything that you have said. The Paul Schatzkin- Townsend Brown fan club, the line forms on the right! Mark C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: MORGANS RETURN

Post by Mikado14 »

Good to see you're still with us Elizabeth!
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I am offering information I have learned as Pauls research assistant and I hope that I am not out of line offering up this material, but Paul has written this and put it out in different forms. I wish he was here to answer this himself. I am sure that he might decide to add or comment on the following but it is my understanding that Linda was totally surprised with Morgans re-entry into her life and that happened AFTER Paul began his research.
Are you sure? And if you are, then that means you can identify the anonymous Email? EVERYONE is suspect until then.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: The character that Paul eventually named "Morgan" had dropped out of Lindas life some twenty years earlier. She had been told by one of his companions (and a trusted friend to Linda,) that "Morgan" had been killed.(I think the year was 1987, not sure without looking up my notes)

Now I am not sure that she absolutely believed what this man told her, because she is a wise woman in this kind of world and understood better than most that sometimes dead men can accomplish deeds that live men cannot. But that doesn't change the fact that, in her life anyway, there would be no more "Morgan". No more chance of a passing visit. Really dead or just "on the other side" it wouldn't make any difference. The end result would be the same. So she grieved, as you might expect.
Hmmmm, you think so? How about this, Like Mother, Like Daughter....just as Josephine and Townsend divorced, I put forth for consideration that that may have been what others saw from the outside but Hope really does spring eternal....She did keep the token.

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:And then one day several months after his entry into the story of the life of Townsend Brown Paul began to get some strange messages. (Which he followed up on and did write about.)
Again, I put forth....several months after Pauls entry into this....Rabbit Hole...Paul receives some strange messages. That would be a "few" months after the anonymous Email.

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Maybe that incident will make the book, maybe not. The mysterious question to Paul was " Does she still have the token?" and Paul remembered his first visit with Linda where she had indeed showed him a token that she still carried. Something that Morgan had given her in 1966. When Pauls answer to that question was "yes "...... my understanding is that Morgan walked boldly back into Lindas life. And the rest ...... well, we are all trying to figure that out.
Let's see, that would mean that if Paul has been doing this for four years then Morgan has been into Linda's life for a little over three.

Just my observations and nothing else........Oh, and a little fodder for the forum.

Mikado

( I have another interesting theory that involves an Irish named matchmaker )
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

heart is here

Thankyou for the welcome back Mikado. It is hard to be away when my heart is here.

Regarding the initial E mail. I will leave it to Paul to explain that further. He has been in comunication with that person since that first E mail and we both have grown to appreciate this individual and his viewpoints. Its for that reason that I am not going to say anything more about him publically until Paul gives me the OK.( Hope that you understand.) But Paul does have some idea of who the individual is and we are looking forward to meeting him someday soon.

Hmmm, what you said about "Like Mother, Like daughter" might in fact be absolutely true. I have no doubt that Linda Brown loves this Morgan every bit as much as her Mother loved her Dad. And I believe also that she would do whatever had to be done to maintain that relationship. One of the best answers to that question even now is " Does she still have that token?" and because I have actually seen it .... I can answer YES. She still has it with her.

Always interesting to see what you have to say Mikado, Now you have my complete attention here. (as always!) Irish "Matchmaker??????" Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: heart is here

Post by Mikado14 »

Why do the Knights Templar come to mind when the name of the "Group" comes up?

Anyone else?

Just a thought and nothing else.

Mikado

( I just see certain similarities, maybe a coincidence )
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hard not to

Given the operational style, its hard not to think of the Knights Templar. Also understandable why Pauls "Caroline Group" has adopted such a "beneath the radar" operational style. Look what happened to the Knights when people knew who they were!

For those that don't know ..... the Knights Templar were rounded up, tortured and killed .... Friday the thirteenth, not sure of the year. Enough though to make a real impression about maintaining security, wouldn't you think?

I am with you Mikado, I also see many similarities. Just my thoughts too.

I have often looked upon Morgan as Lindas own Knight, though I think he preferred to be considered a pirate.

Elizabeth