Seeds dropped in a field

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: tree line

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: And Mikado, I noticed your interesting question at the end of your post.

You had said that you believed that "certain individuals come into this plane of existence with the ability to access the record at certain times when the conditions are right." I am one hundred percent with you on that. And I believe thats what Paul is saying too about Townsend Brown. I for one, find that intriguing. A physical link? Do you think he could have actually done that?
I already asked that question, but I believe that Paul has an answer for that, as well "Morgan", if that is his real name along with a few other things. I have been unable to focus on "O'Reilly".

Are you listening in Paul? My apologies if it is not oblique enough, oh, and by the way, Thank you so very much for the package you sent, I sincerely will treasure it for the writing in it, again Thanks!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Elizabeth is busy these days

Post by Trickfox »

Hey everyone, Last I heard from MOM she was busy working on some other stuff. She told me she would get back and give us all a big hug sometime soon. In the mean time she said to be good and try and welcome the new visitors with pertinent information. I suppose we should get back to those other chapters that need going over with a fine tooth comb.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

chapters not logged

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Am I right here? I just made a list of the chapters I could not find in the "work in Progress" and I come up with 9, 10, 11, 12 and then 15, And lets see ....... looks like 17.

Goodness, this is like old times. Anybody want to volunteer to take one or two of those chapters and report on them? <g>

I'll be there too.

Mikado. I have always assumed (theres that word Victoria) that the name O'Riley was ficticious. Whether it started that way with Paul or orignated with the person we also call Mr. Twigsnapper. I wondered while I wrote that how many different names that man may have answered to in his career. I'll bet there were many.

And I hadn't really thought about it but I guess that "Morgan" is probably not HIS real name either. What name do you call someone though who apparently shed his birthname along with many girlfriends long long ago?

If you guys don't remember that particular scene try reading Chapter 42 again. ""ORiley pointed to a chair in front of his mahoghany desk and said sharply " sit down" Once Morgan was seated ORiley started to shuffle through some papers and the he handed Morgan a thick file. "Thats you" O'Riley said matter of factly. Get to know yourself."

I got the impression that Morgan never went back to his old life entirely. Oh, it looks like it was a gradual withdrawal. He didn't just disappear but its pretty obvious that he had made arrangements to go into this other life. I just wonder what name was on the passport that was noted. He mentioned that there was a passport with his picture already on it.

. I wondered when I read that how in the world that could have been accomplished but then later I realized that the man Morgan had gone sailing with a few short months earlier (during the summer of 1965) was William Stephenson himself.

William Stephenson ran his own private intelligence bureau during the war (recapping here for those of you who are new to this story) and creating documents was one of their specialties. So you see. even years later, Morgan had gotten picked up by a group that could make that sort of thing happen. And I'll just bet his old life history just faded away like vapor in the sun. Mark C.
grinder
Senior Officer

already said it

Post by grinder »

I keep reading the comment regarding contact between Dr. Brown and some sort of other intelligence or dimension and everyone keeps saying "Well, is that what Paul is actually saying?" And even he has been sort of close to his chest on actually coming out and saying it.

Yet in his own words here https://www.ttbrown.com/onesheet.html

He says : " His singular abilities also drew Brown into a shadow world of secret forces that operate simultaneously within and apart from the world's sovereign political powers. Defying Gravity will reveal how Brown’s inventions achieved contact with “dimensions out of our space,â€
grinder
Senior Officer

controlling the story?

Post by grinder »

Paul,

I just wondered how much control you really have on this story of Townsend Brown. I mean, just looking over the things that have been discussed on the forum alone would offer many side trips to somebody who wasn't as worried about collecting the truth. Look what happened with the story of the Philadelphia Experiment. And then the wilder conjections that spawned from it .... Like Montauk and all that stuff. I can't even keep up with it because it goes beyond my level of credibility, but what you have mentioned here is pretty borderline itself. Except for your careful research and the solid blocks that you have built up to this point , your conclusion is still pretty far out there. Not saying I am not totally with you on your conclusions. But if people had a good time with the Philadelphia Experiment can you imagine what this might spawn?

A friend of mine keeps saying MOVIE, MOVIE and I have to agree. grinder