Shifting discussion from ttbrown.com

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Gavin Dingley - Part II

Post by Chris Knight »

Well, now I know a bit more.

That email was undeliverable as "Mailbox not active."

Hamlet comes to mind - O, Gavin, Gavin ! Wherefore art thou Gavin ?
Trickfox
The Magician

Where art thou Gavin

Post by Trickfox »

OK Let's try calling him on the phone in England :twisted:
his phone number is +27 83 419 1551
If it's the same Gavin Dingley who drew the following sketch, I'd say this man is preocupied with the "philadelphia experiment".
http://www.macmillan-academy.org.uk/ANe ... ketch1.htm

I'm game :wink:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Andrew
Why don't we just ASK HIM (Gavin Dingley) if he's sure about that patent number. :roll: his e-mail is; [email protected] He has a webpage at www.tesla-research.ukf.net

Trickfox
I tried that e-mail address last week, the message bounced back undeliverable.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

I'll try calling him

Post by Chris Knight »

I'll try giving him a call.

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Its a CANADIAN PATENT NUMBER

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey guys !!!!!

Its a Canadian patent that you are looking for. Honest!!!!!

Check out the message I sent on the "Beneficiation" side of the forum. I had found Canadian patent # 726958. Its description is that for Beneficiation! Then you all started talking about #719,687 (for an electrostatic generator .... and then there is a mention of # 719,767 (a gravitational communication system? WHATEVER THAT IS ... BOY GOT ME GOING. Am I wrong here .... but it looks like these all are CANADIAN patents! Not the US .... not English .... but Canadian! I am really excited here. Am I on a wrong trail? Mark
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Wrong Gavin Dingley in UK

Post by Chris Knight »

Trickfox,

Wrong Gavin Dingley. Nice fellow, though.

Martin,

The "Electrogravitational Communication System" patent may be a Canadian patent for all we know (if it exists), but we haven't been able to locate anything on it. If you have any luck, please let us know.

We'll just keep our eyes open.

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Andrew
It turns out that the " sace debris & black hole" drawing was probably done by a 7th year "grade school" student attending Macmillan Academy in England. I suspect he may even be related to the Gavin Dingley we are looking for (perhaps his son).

I've spent several hours going over Gavin Dingley's materials on several websites and There are two artists by the name of Gavin Dingley.

One of them drew the "Space debris & Black hole" drawing (seen in my last post.
The other Gavin Dingley illustrated the USS Eldridge on his webpage which I could only see on a Mozilla browser.(explorer will not show the webpage for some reason) To see the image click below:

http://www.truthseekers.freeserve.co.uk ... 18ph12.jpg

If anyone wants to see the webpage itself I'll send you the code.

In any case, I see a pattern in the "art" here, does anyone else agree?

In any case it looks like Mr. Dingley no longer wishes to be in the public's eye so I'm letting this issue drop as of now.

Onwards

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com