Time Travel: It's a wonderment.

Is the forum really open? After THIRTEEN YEARS?
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame
Spam Prevention: Yes

Time Travel: It's a wonderment.

Post by Jan Lundquist »

I come up against something at least once a day that causes me wonder. As in I wonder if A is somehow connected to B?

I have intentionally stayed out of the FTM discussion, because there is no hard evidence for it. The "closest" (if you can call a third hand report close) is a recent report that Ryan Bledsoe said that his father's NASA friend, code named Tyler, told his father (Chris Bledsoe) that he worked for the NASSAU group, headed by Townsend Brown, and implied that this group has time travel technology.

"Tyler D" has recently been identified as Tim Taylor. In 2014, Taylor published a memoir called Launch Fever, which was subsequently reviewed by Linda, on Amazon (Reportedly, the review has been taken down in the last couple of weeks)

The Bledsoes met Taylor in 2012 or so, then connected him to Diana Pasulka, ca. 2014. She is the one who gave him the cover name.

How curious is it that, long before Tyler D was a twinkle in her author's eye, the right hand column of the Townsend Brown family archives at https://www.thomastownsendbrown.com/library.htm holds (as of March 5, 2024) this statement from September, 2010:
A copy of the full, 100-page version of "Hello Stupid," by Beau Kitselman is available at HelloStupid.Org courtesy of "Tyler."
Coincidence? It doesn't feel like it to me. But what to make of it all? I dunno. All I can do is wonder.

Jan
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Time Travel: It's a wonderment.

Post by natecull »

"Tyler D" has recently been identified as Tim Taylor.
For those fans of 1990s TV family sitcoms among us, we will never not call this poor innocent rocket/UFO scientist "Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor". Unh unh unh! More power!
a recent report that Ryan Bledsoe said that his father's NASA friend, code named Tyler, told his father (Chris Bledsoe) that he worked for the NASSAU group, headed by Townsend Brown, and implied that this group has time travel technology.
Well that's interesting, isn't it.

Yes, I too am baffled by the claims/hints of time travel in Morgan's story. Particularly so because the 1980s David Hatcher Childress version of what I call the "1970s Townsend Brown Mythology" seemed to be obsessed with time travel as well. Although the Mythology never really put Townsend Brown completely in focus; he was just one name among many to conjure countercultural alt-physics dreams with, and those dreams ranged wildly from ancient lost civilizations with Vimanas parked in Tibetan temples to psychic healing and "free energy" machines. But time travel was never far from the mythology, either.

Which is why my eyebrows went "sproinnng", Spock-like, in the 2000s when I first saw that Morgan was pitching time travel as a definite Townsend-adjacent thing. Did he pick that up from the 1970s Mythology.... or did the 1970s Mythology pick that up from Townsend himself? And did Townsend himself ever claim to have *built* a time machine, or just that sometime in the future, some far distant civilization *might* build one, and therefore, if they did, they'd be able to access our time? I think even Morgan maybe only ever hinted at the second of those options?

Nate
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

Have y'all seen this post from back in August?

https://www.ttbrown.com/synchronic-godel-model/

I am not sure why this has been on my mind lately, but something that crossed my transom recently got me thinking that 'Synchronic' model of time travel in the video near the end is a powerful analogy.

--P
Paul Schatzkin, author of 'The Man Who Mastered Gravity' https://amz.run/6afz
It's "a multigenerational project." What's your hurry?
"We will just sail away from the Earth, as easily as this boat pushed away from the dock" - TTB
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

Jan Lundquist wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:28 pm Taylor published a memoir called Launch Fever, which was subsequently reviewed by Linda, on Amazon (Reportedly, the review has been taken down in the last couple of weeks)
Still up it seems.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R1LPERWDX ... 0595266274
A copy of the full, 100-page version of "Hello Stupid," by Beau Kitselman is available at HelloStupid.Org courtesy of "Tyler."
Without hacking all the 2010 HTML code via Wayback (FTM) Machine does anyone have ready access to the 100-page "Hello Stupid" PDF so this newbie can get up to speed and about "Tyler"???
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

Never mind. Daylight Savings Time brain fog.

Should've used some (Boolean) logic.

search.php?keywords=%22hello+stupid%22
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

That name is a very odd coincidence, too. I thought it was Phil Young who republished the Kitselman books - was he not the one who published the earlier "HelloStupid.org"? At the time HelloStupid.org went up (2011 according to Wayback Machine, but with a "Hello Supid, World" [sic] post in August 2015) a pseudonym of "Tyler" didn't raise any eyebrows - American Cosmic wasn't published until 2019.

To play Brad Pitt's advocate, though: a lot of American males became very attracted to the name "Tyler" after a certain 1999 movie, so it's not that surprising if that word appears multiple times as an online pseudonym.
search.php?keywords=%22hello+stupid%22
That's certainly a keyword search of this site, yes, but I don't see it locating a PDF?

I guess the printed paperback 2017 edition is available via kitselman.com, or Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0993346537/

Nate
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

David Osielski wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:51 am A copy of the full, 100-page version of "Hello Stupid," by Beau Kitselman is available at HelloStupid.Org courtesy of "Tyler."
Where do you get the 'Tyler' connection here? Are you inferring that 'Tyler' (the codenamed bestowed by Diana Pasulka) us responsible for republishing Kitselman's "Hello, Stupid"? Because on Amazon the publisher is listed as:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 8.45.05 AM.png
Without hacking all the 2010 HTML code via Wayback (FTM) Machine does anyone have ready access to the 100-page "Hello Stupid" PDF so this newbie can get up to speed and about "Tyler"???
When I get to my other workstation this afternoon I'll dig into the archives and see if I have that .pdf. I must have it somewhere, since I quote from it in the book.

--PS
"We will just sail away from the Earth, as easily as this boat pushed away from the dock" - TTB
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Jan Lundquist »

Paul, see the first post in this thread.

I was wrong when I wrote that the Chris Bledsoe statement was a recent one. Apparently, he tweeted it two years ago.

jan
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

Jan Lundquist wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:35 pm Paul, see the first post in this thread.
OK...
...the right hand column of the Townsend Brown family archives at https://www.thomastownsendbrown.com/library.htm holds (as of March 5, 2024) this statement from September, 2010:
Dead end:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 3.19.00 PM.png
And this I find even more baffling:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 3.27.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 3.27.11 PM.png (69.97 KiB) Viewed 775 times
If Pasulka codenamed 'Tyler' in 2014.. who was using that handle in 2010? What was "HelloStupid.org"? Did something on that now missing page say "courtesy Tyler"?
FWIW, I did find my copy of "Hello Stupid" in the Before Times Archives.
Hello Stupid.pdf
(272.6 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Knock yourselves out...

--PS
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

natecull wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:23 am That name is a very odd coincidence, too. ...so it's not that surprising if that word appears multiple times as an online pseudonym
I agree with Nate. But I've also learned to follow the synchronicities ever since my "nice, vanilla, terrestrial" reality became all "strange, rocky road, cosmic off-world" after tripping into this blog and meeting y'all 8)

Seems "Tyler" is in the zeitgeist beyond a mere NASA engineer born in 1956.
https://twitter.com/NickHintonn/status/ ... 1427415040
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Jan Lundquist »

David, the Force has been called many names. Tyler is as good as any.
my "nice, vanilla, terrestrial" reality became all "strange, rocky road, cosmic off-world" after tripping into this blog and meeting y'all
LOL. Once you are on the bus, there is no getting off. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Jan
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

Jan Lundquist wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:07 pm Relax and enjoy the ride...
Oh, I'm relaxing...just hold my drink!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgrJEpUqSuw&t=20s
blown-away-maxell-tape-ad.gif
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

Paul Schatzkin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:26 pm Have y'all seen this post from...
YESTERDAY??? "follow the white rabbit"
https://home.cern/news/news/knowledge-s ... laboration
open-source timing technology
CERN launches the White Rabbit Collaboration I CERN-home.cern_2024.03.23 (3488).jpg