Great Interview on the Mysterious Universe!

Please monitor this section for news and announcements re forum rules, membership requirements, and posting.
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame
Spam Prevention: Yes

Great Interview on the Mysterious Universe!

Post by Jan Lundquist »

Paul,

Thank you for posting the link on the blog. If you linked it here as well, I did not see it.

The Farnsworth Interview was really a pleasure to follow and told and facilitated well.

You seem to be gaining international attention. Make sure your passport is current!
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

Re: Great Interview on the Mysterious Universe!

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

Just seeing this while rummaging around in the fora...

Here's a direct link to the podcast episode:

https://bityl.co/JRXQ
Jan Lundquist wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:38 pm You seem to be gaining international attention. Make sure your passport is current!
Yeah, my passport is current, but, jeez, these days I don't want to go anywhere near an airport. The last time I flew was to the Waterstar Summit in Los Angeles in Jan 2020, and it seems to me the whole air-travel system has gone to hell since then.

https://fusor.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=13192

So I hope Morgan can show up and come through with some alternate means of conveyance before I have to go somewhere.

A trip to the Bahamas would be nice way to start... in fact, I was planning on going there in... March, 2020.... oops...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin, author of 'The Man Who Mastered Gravity' https://amz.run/6afz
It's "a multigenerational project." What's your hurry?
"We will just sail away from the Earth, as easily as this boat pushed away from the dock" - TTB
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Great Interview on El Podcast

Post by Jan Lundquist »

Paul, I am pasting this link here for future researchers. You presented a lot of information in a condensed form, very cogently.

https://youtu.be/fq5EyW9vW80
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

New Interview: El Podcast Jan 18 '24

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

Thanks for that posting that link here, Jan.

I have the typical aversion to watching or listening to myself, but I managed to watch this whole thing a couple of nights ago and had a near out-of-body experience.

I mean, it didn't feel like I was watching myself, and there were several moments when I thought "well, that guy sure has some interesting things to say..."

And I don't think I said, "I mean..." or "ya know..." through the whole thing.

Hence, "Paul Gives Good Podcast"

I hope it gets some traction. At the very least it should serve to generate some more such interviews.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin, author of 'The Man Who Mastered Gravity' https://amz.run/6afz
It's "a multigenerational project." What's your hurry?
"We will just sail away from the Earth, as easily as this boat pushed away from the dock" - TTB
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Jan Lundquist »

The Astrologer and I thought exactly the same thing when we watched it.

Jan
David Osielski
Space Cadet

podcasts part deux

Post by David Osielski »

Adding it to my bucket list of "need to listen podcasts"!

Still waiting for Jesse Michels to splice and dice both of your interviews ala Grusch, Pasulka & Vallee for the world to meet T. Townsend Brown in Prime Time.

Wow, I suddenly realized the kind of company your own names will soon be associated with once this delicious Venn diagram is finally solved and we can all move on to more mind-blowing existential stories such as the discovery of fire, invention of the wheel...advent of sliced bread :lol:

Move over Woodward & Bernstein...prepare to meet Schatzkin & Lundquist

And someday I'll be able to tell my grandkids...yep, I knew them when...

OK, back to work...
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Jan Lundquist »

(Blush) Thank you, David.

Don't forget Nate Cull, because he's been a keeper of the flame for a vary long time.

And, perhaps, depending on where you go with your Venn diagrams, David Osielski.

jan
Last edited by Jan Lundquist on Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
David Osielski
Space Cadet

Post by David Osielski »

True, true. OK, let's have Nate talk to Jesse and we can have Paul make us t-shirts for the cool kids club 8)

I'll put my Venn 2.0 on the back!
TTB-DPO.jpg
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

I have the typical aversion to watching or listening to myself, but I managed to watch this whole thing a couple of nights ago and had a near out-of-body experience.

I mean, it didn't feel like I was watching myself, and there were several moments when I thought "well, that guy sure has some interesting things to say..."
Yay! I just watched the podcast just now and I thought it was excellent. You came off very well, and it was great to see you for the first time!

Regards, Nate
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease