Umm...

Is the forum really open? After THIRTEEN YEARS?
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Umm...

Post by natecull »

>Nate they worked for me. Try them again.

Hi Jess, both your Google Drive and your Wix blog appear to have vanished overnight. So has your Reddit account.

So that's an interesting and very normal thing that just happened.

Regards, Nate
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame
Spam Prevention: Yes

Post by Jan Lundquist »

They don't work for me, either, Jess.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

They don't work for me, either, Jess.
"Jess" has vaporised his online presence, which makes me wonder both if he was in fact Jess, or if he was Jess, then if Jess was ever who he claimed to be. Such is life on the Townsend Brown beat. We've had a lot of postings from people who don't exist over the years.

I did download those files before he wiped them, if you would like me to upload them here, or somewhere else.

Nate
David Osielski
Space Cadet
Spam Prevention: Yes

Post by David Osielski »

natecull wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:19 am I did download those files before he wiped them, if you would like me to upload them here, or somewhere else.
Yes, please Nate!

Jan has my offline contact info and I also sent you a DM via the forum.

Coming back around to Jess Fritch via the 2014 Secret Space Program conference videos.

It was good to finally see Linda Brown *LIVE* on video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zuKtZrKZ4Q
Zero Point The Fluxliner story panel & Military radar UFO foo-(cut)-pace Program 2014 - YouTube-www.youtube.com_2024.04.17 (4238).jpg
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Ok, so the Jess files I have are 300 megabytes zipped, and won't fit here. I've uploaded them to the Internet Archive as I did with Project Montgolfier (which is included in this ZIP):

https://archive.org/details/townsend-brown-files

The reason I didn't upload them earlier is because I was quite worried by Jess' weird behaviour in erasing his Internet presence, and wanted to see if he would pop up again to explain why, or whether he would be deeply offended by my sharing them. I haven't really looked at them beyond the Montgolfier ones because they mostly seemed like stuff we've seen before. However it might be useful to have them all in one place.

I'll add a summary of the files below.

Nate
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

First the patents. Dates are filing dates. I think I haven't seen all of these. They don't seem to all be available on Google patent search.

GB300311, "A Method of and an Apparatus or Machine for Producing Force or Motion", 15 Aug 1927, Zanesville Ohio
1974483, "Electrostatic Motor", 7 February 1930, Zanesville Ohio
2207576, "Method and Apparatus for Removing Suspended Matter from Gases", 26 July 1938, Zanesville Ohio
2417347, "Vibration Damper", 6 July 1943, Laguna Beach California, Lockheed Aircraft Corporation
2949550, "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 3 July 1957, Umatilla Florida, Whitehall-Rand Inc
- this one also refers to an application of 13 June 1952, "which application has become abandoned"
3018394, "Electrokinetic Transducer", 3 July 1957, Umatilla Florida, Whitehall-Rand Inc
3033430, "Electrokinetic Generator", 3 July 1957, Umatilla Florida, Whitehall-Rand Inc
3187206, "Electrokinetic Apparatus", 9 May 1959, Walkertown North Carolina, Electrokinetics Inc
3196296, "Electric Generator", 20 June 1961, Bethesda Maryland, Electrokinetics Inc
3296491, "Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions and Electrically-Charged Aerosols", 19 Sep 1961, Malvern Pennsylvania, Martin M Decker
3267860, "Electrohydrodynamic Fluid Pump", 31 Dec 1964, Malvern Pennsylvania, Martin M Decker
3518462, "Fluid Flow Control System", 21 Aug 1967, Santa Monica California, Guidance Technology Inc

Then the PDFs:

"A Short Autobiography", web page printout, possibly from soteria.com
"A Short Biograpy", Who's Who of American Science capsule bio post 1985, printed from soteria.com in 2001
"Asymmetric Capacitors", an article by Alexander Frolov (probably from his "faraday.ru" site), Google translated from presumably Russian and printed in 2009.
"Brown Journal Book 1", web page printout, entries 1-76, 1955-1958
"Brown Journal Book 2", web page printout, entries 77-122, 1958-1973, missing period 1958-1967 still missing as always
"Brown Journal Book 4", web page printout, entries 179-243, 1975-1976 or 1977 (Journal 3 missing)
"Dielectric Constant Reference Guide", web page printout from Clipper Controls
"Early Laboratory Reports and Memorabilia", web page printout from soteria.com
"Electric Clock", preliminary patent application 27 Aug 1978, Sunnyvale California, retyped, from soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Mutimedia
"Electrockinetic Apparatus Materials", memorandum by Townsend 20 Nov 1969 re Loudspeaker and Microphone patent, web page printout from soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Mutimedia
"Electrogravitational Communication System", preliminary patent application Sep 1953, Cleveland Ohio
"electrogravitation-as-a-unified-field-theory.pdfd34410e5", long speculative essay by Jerry E Bayles
"Electrogravitics - an Energy-Efficient Means of Spacecraft Propulsion", an article by Paul LaViolette in Raum & Zeit Vol 3 No 1 1991
"Electrogravitics and Field Propulsion P1", web printout of an article by Paul LaViolette's Starburst Foundation, date unknown
"Electrogravitics and Field Propulsion P2", web printout of an article by Paul LaViolette's Starburst Foundation, date unknown
"Electrogravitics and Field Propulsion P3", web printout of an article by Paul LaViolette's Starburst Foundation, date unknown

"Electrogravitics Systems", a mashup of the infamous Feb 1956 report by "Gravity Research Group, Aviation Studies (International) Limited, London" (22 pages) plus the essay "Electrogravitics: Back to the Future" by Paul LaViolette from Electric Spacecraft Journal Oct/Nov/Dec 1991, plus his Raum & Zeit "Electrogravitics - an Energy-Efficient Means of Spacecraft Propulsion" as above. This package is probably the document LaViolette was selling in the early 1990s.

"Electrohydrodynamics" by Seabrook Hull & Associates and Electrokinetics Inc, March 1960. Probably from soteria.com, may have been retyped, copyright date 1996 and 1997 Optical Mutimedia.

"Electrokinetic Apparatus" - "Excerpts from US Patent Ser. No. 669,830, filed 3, 1951". Allegedly "Published in Psychic Observer, Vol XXXVII, No 1" (I'm guessing without checking that that was actually the 1978 "Psychic Observer & Chimes" Townsend Brown issue), but has obviously been retyped (no images) and then scanned. From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia

"Electrokinetic propulsive system Proposal" - scan of 9 typed pages plus folder (not Townsend's special typewriter, but signed by Townsend as "consultant"). Title "Tests of Electrokinetic Propulsive System in Various Fluids and in Vacuum", dated 15 September 1955

"Electrokinetic Transducer" - unsigned, undated, retyped two-page article titled "Electrokinetic Transducer: A Discussion on the Validity of a Patent". Reads like Townsend's patent application language. From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia.

"Electrostatic Precipitator (with disposable collector plates)" - retyped, apparently two letters from Townsend to a "Mr K" dated 16 November 1966 (Covina California) and 13 June 1967 (San Francisco California). From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia.

"How I Control Gravitation"- Townsend's infamous 1920s article, retyped and labeled "Published in Psychic Observer, Vol XXXVII, No 1". From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia.

"Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions" - preliminary patent application, 15 August 1978, retyped. From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia.

"Mongolfier Report" - the English translation by Ray Lavas, 125 pages, with Qualight logo and Smashwords URL for "The Good-Bye Man" by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton. This is the document I uploaded earlier.

"Montgolfier Projet - original French" - scan of the original French document, typewritten with sepia photographs, 151 pages.

"Nellis Range UFO" - a brief essay by Steven Greer describing a video from his CSETI.org website with no apparent Townsend link at all, printed 2001.

"Phenomenal Variations in the Self-Potential of Rocks" - two page letter presumably from Townsend Brown dated 15 April 1985, Catalina Island, presumably retyped. From soteria.com, copyright date 1997 Optical Multimedia.