Welcome Back!

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote:HI Mikado...

That is an easy one. Place hands on any surface, sensory reception will take care of the rest! :shock:

Jim

P.S. Caution: stay away from really hot surfaces while experimenting with the above! :lol:
Mr. Zimmer,

Hmmmmm....let's see, there have been times that when I have placed my hands on "a" surface....it was not received all that well....she "done got" mad about it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello all,

I’m quite happy to see the continued turning of events. It seemed as though a big wave had suddenly engulfed the ship and its coin cargo. But some of the crew have managed to keep it afloat and sailing forth. And now Paul’s book is out as a Lulu e-book. Congratulations team Brown!

I’m making some revisions to my website to reflect these new developments, as I hope that some folks who visit my site will be interested in this forum and the Defying Gravity e-book as well.

Yes, Trickfox -- sequency indeed. Your link once again brings up a deja vuish subject, but with a new descriptive word. “Blurry” joins jittery, fuzzy, fizzy, etc. This seems likely to be another interesting revisiting, imho, of what the ancient Chinese experienced and “saw” long ago and “described” as Wuji. From the mysterious Dao/Tao emerges the linked duality called Yin-Yang, which oscillates back and forth so fast we cannot truly say it’s either/or -- and yet we can in a certain expedient sense. It is after all a duality, with space-interval between, no matter how minute. From this, matter and matters arise. Space-Time at its root is blurry. It all somehow fits, then and now. Although recognizing it is one thing and optimally using is another, the recognizing prerequisite needs considerably more promoting and it’s good to see science going in that direction. It provides more support for eventually recognizing and effectively utilizing what is always available and inexhaustible.

This energy application is a crucial component in our future development and TTB was there long ago. It seems that rather than trying so hard to reinvent the wheelworks, it could be most productive to somehow bring out into the light what has undoubtedly already been developed in the dark at considerable cost to taxpayers. Morgan’s assessment of what was and is flying over the Nevada desert was assuredly an informed one. Paul’s recent daunting experience with the secrecy still shrouding TTB’s discoveries serves to illustrate the continuing problem of keeping an increasingly needed energy system under tight security wraps. I don’t believe that TTB cared that much about his place in history, but I do believe that he deeply cared about the future fate of his inspired inventions and looked forward to the time when they would eventually directly benefit his descendants and humanity. It seems that at least part -- and perhaps quite an important part -- of the process of this happening is education and publicity. We never know who may read about TTB and be influenced enough and influential enough to really move this agenda forward.

Kevin-
Great link to the “Scalar-Energy in Healing” video of research physicist John Michael Mallon, MSc.

As ever,

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

For a long time we have been dealing with suppression, notably within the research Paul has performed in compiling his book. Even among those that have stepped forward and "told" him about things, Paul still has repeatedly said that it cannot be used without those "weasel words" unless there is "proof" documented.

I watched today, with excitement, as President Barack Obama took the oath of office, and listened intensely as he gave his first address to America as President of the United States of America. I cannot remember feelings like those that welled up in me, since JFK, and I am excited by the prospects for the future. I do really feel that energy secrets will emerge, and that we will gain our independence from foreign oil, as well as freedom from all forms of power generation that enslaves us.

Synchronicity, sequency, but above all, a feeling that we have turned a corner in our nation. It is now up to all Americans to take up the challenges we face and to go forth, with love and a passion for peace and prosperity for all humanity.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. FM,

Being the cynic here.....I hope you are right.

I see waves.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Deleted, for now
Last edited by JZimmer on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote:Mr. FM,
Being the cynic here.....I hope you are right.

I see waves.
I see waves too, only they are the waves of change, heralding in a new era for America and the world. Many will sit back as "wait and see' while others will take action and support the opportunities that will present themselves.

I am an open spirited human, and love humanity unconditionally, so it is in that spirit that I say as Dr. Brown did, "Go forth." Fill the world with abundance of love, and so abundance in so many other aspects of life will manifest themselves as we progress.

Dr. Brown believed the future held promise. We are the ones that will see those dreams become his legacy. Openness instead of secrecy, acceptance instead of denial and rejection. Seize the moment, and we enter a new paradigm for the love of all life on this little blue marble we call "Home."
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,

I am still swimming about.
And it is nice to have the forum back!
Thanks to those responsible.
It did give me a chance to catch up on sleep!

Griffin,
Good to see you!

you wrote:
This seems likely to be another interesting revisiting, imho, of what the ancient Chinese experienced and “saw” long ago and “described” as Wuji. From the mysterious Dao/Tao emerges the linked duality called Yin-Yang, which oscillates back and forth so fast we cannot truly say it’s either/or -- and yet we can in a certain expedient sense. It is after all a duality, with space-interval between, no matter how minute. From this, matter and matters arise. Space-Time at its root is blurry. It all somehow fits, then and now. Although recognizing it is one thing and optimally using is another, the recognizing prerequisite needs considerably more promoting and it’s good to see science going in that direction. It provides more support for eventually recognizing and effectively utilizing what is always available and inexhaustible.
Yes, again we see the description of the ancient wisdom being revived, and it is good.

skyfish

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Change

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: I see waves too, only they are the waves of change, heralding in a new era for America and the world. Many will sit back as "wait and see' while others will take action and support the opportunities that will present themselves.
Change can be many things but I do hope that those waves are not tsunami's

Mikado
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Yay! Thank you for bringing the forums back! Yay for Lulu book! And thanks for locking the old forums. 2009 seems like a good time to start fresh.

I'm over in Brazil at the moment, and I've just visited the World Social Forum. I saw a device called the Keppe Motor there which claims to be an overunity sort of thing. I've blogged about it here: http://natecull.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/day-four/

I criticise the Keppe people for not being fully 'open source' with their rather expensive replication kit, but at least they're providing one. A few people on overunity.com (full URL in my blog post) seem to be tinkering with it. Jean-Louis Naudin hasn't got to it yet though.

I spoke to the presenter, Alex Frescari, who was a nice hackerish type of guy. He said his group had been playing with Lifters before they moved onto this thing. It's still not clear to me how exactly they came up with the concept for it and Alex didn't volunteer this information. 'It's complicated', he said, owing to the various non-disclosure agreements their Sao Paulo based group has allegedly signed with manufacturers.

Knowing how corrupt Brazilian business can be (and how slow and inept it can be even when not overtly corrupt), I'm a bit dubious as to whether anything will see daylight from their NDA processes. But that's their choice I guess. If the concepts are real then they can be reinvented elsewhere independently and eventually bear fruit.

I came away with a free copy of the English translation of Norberto Keppe's 'physics' book, 'The New Physics derived from a Disinverted Metaphysics'. As a textbook it's disappointingly vague and more of a work of philosophy, but many of the things he says are very familiar from the various sources on this forum, and T T Brown would probably recognise them: there is an aether or energy source, we can potentially capture this energy, living systems use it, we have to completely restructure our idea of atomic physics which went wrong in the mid-20th century.

The motor itself is very reminiscient of Bearden's ideas, though in a slightly different physical format. Bedini apparently is angry and claims that they're ripping him off . I'm actually rather disappointed that Keppe uses such a term as 'scalar energy' in his book without properly attributing (or even mentioning) other writers who have used the term in the sense of 'ether' or 'radiant energy', though he namedrops Tesla many times.

Keppe also isn't that hot on his use of real science, he gets some basic facts wrong. But I'm not sure that that means he's wrong with some of his spooky claims, just that he's not a particularly good writer.

I can post quotes from the book if anyone wants. Unfortunately it gives no hints as to how to construct any device or even describes any predictable effect - I guess that's what they want to charge US$75 for over on www.keppemotor.com.

Meanwhile, on perhaps more solid ground, if any of you haven't seen it there's a wonderful historical blog post series on UFO history from the 1940s over on Dailykos.org, from the user 'tworoads'. He started around September last year and is still going. It's the best condenstation of actual newspaper and military reports I've ever seen and would be good historical reference grounding to put up against a timeline of T T Brown's involvement during that time.

His first post is here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/2/ ... 923/561488
and all his posts are here: http://two-roads.dailykos.com/

You may have to scroll back a page or two on that big list of his posts to read them in chronological order. He will probably set up his own website eventually. It's good stuff.

Cheers all and best wishes for a new year.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Thanks Nate, all interesting stuff.

R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Radomir

It's nice to hear from you my friend. I think of you every time I see a pyramid. I am so busy on that math paper that we shared a few months back. Do you remember it? I have searched several sources to find information about the symbols in those formulas. I have a basic idea now, however I am still looking for someone to disscuss the information I have developed from my own interpretation of things. I'm wondering if you have any ideas about how I might acheive this type of "sounding board" inquiry without suffering the humiliation I'm likely to encounter as a "rank amateur" trying to break into a typical post doctoral math chat room.
At the moment I'm desperatly seeking more enlightenment on the issue of "Riemann Zeta functions" and how these are used in contemporary math calculations.
Perhaps we can talk on the phone soon. I would like to see if you feel that the direction of my research is likely to be important and why. I just need a bit of encouragment some times. Of course, I do not want to make this a public disscussion as of this moment, there is too many borring details to go over and I don't think the rest of the forum members would be at all interested. Send me a PM on his ok?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Thanks Fred

Great materials are quoted in those links. I'm checking up on some of it at this moment. Allready I think I have found errors in that basic material itself, so I'm checking with the authors to see if it's just "misprints". How the heck can a person learn this stuff if some of the material have mistakes in the formulas. I have to be sure "the basics" make perfect sense before I can get further in the explanations. As soon as I hear from the authors of the background material I will know better.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Z. Rudnick, "Number theoretic background" (This covers all the number theory necessary for a basic understanding of the Riemann Zeta Function, which is covered in its final section.)
Dear Mr. Tromprenard
Indeed it is a misprint that you found.
I hope that there are not too many others.

With best wishes,

Zeev Rudnick

Quoting "Raymond Tromprenard" (the trickfox himself)<tromprenard@********.ca>:

> Dear Proffesor Rudnick
>
> I was reading a PDF version of your publication (see enclosure)
> called: NUMBER THEORETIC BACKGROUND
>
> On page two (the very beginning) 2. DIVISIBILITY you begin with the
> following sentence:
>
> 2.1: Basics on divisibility. We denote by Z={...,-2,-2,0,1,2,..} the
> set of integers.
>
> Is it possible sir that you meant to write Z={...,-2,-1,0,1,2,...}
> the set of integers. ?
Great... At least it all makes more sense now
Thanks again for the background material Fred.
Trickfox
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mr. Trickfox,
It is a pleasure as always, to be a contributing member of this group.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All