Welcome Back!

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Welcome Back!

Post by JZimmer »

Greetings Everyone!

The forums are once again open and available for use. There have been a few changes, most importantly all the old forums and threads have been locked. You should still be able to view all the old forums, but will only be able to post into this one for near future. If you have problems, issues or comments feel free to contact us admin types!

Admin
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by Radomir »

Yeeha! Thanks to everyone involved in helping us get back up and running.

More later,
R.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Go Forum and Go Eagles!
I'm feeling better already!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Soooooo good , and such a boost to find the forum back.
it was similer to the feeling when a family member dies, when You realise how much someone mean't to you , but You never told them.
I for one ,think the world of those involved with this whole book and forum.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Geoff
Space Cadet

Post by Geoff »

Thank you Paul, for everything.
And I thank you all for continually enriching my view of the world – means a lot to me.
Geoff
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

It's so good to have the doors open again. I think a group hug is called for.

Thank you, Radomir and Jim for saving our happy home.

Rose.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

?????

Post by Mikado14 »

Hate to be the dark cloud in the sky among all this exhuberance but.....

....I don't know how to feel.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

HI Mikado...

That is an easy one. Place hands on any surface, sensory reception will take care of the rest! :shock:

Jim

P.S. Caution: stay away from really hot surfaces while experimenting with the above! :lol:
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I'm dealing with it by compartmentalizing, Mikado. Mourning the way the first part of our collective journey ended, but celebrating that we still have a way to continue traveling together. (BTW...have you seen the picture of the Mikado Tomato Man? )

Also,is any reason not to open the forum as read-only to people who want to see what they are getting into before signing up?

Rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Rose,

I think I have that fixed. It was an oversight when the new forum was created. All the old ones should be accessable.

Jim Z.

P.S. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Interesting suggestion, Rose, and one that I would support if there is some issue with viewing by unregistered but still interested individuals. But I thought even folks who are not yet registered could still "see" the threads, just not post to them. Is that not the case? JZ can you weigh in on this?

Best to everyone,
R.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi everyone,

Just a bit of clarity here. Going forward for the near future, any issues, questions or changes regarding the forums should be sent to the admin(me) or me :lol: .

Jim Z.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Tomato ...Tomatoe

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:I'm dealing with it by compartmentalizing, Mikado. Mourning the way the first part of our collective journey ended, but celebrating that we still have a way to continue traveling together. (BTW...have you seen the picture of the Mikado Tomato Man? )

Also,is any reason not to open the forum as read-only to people who want to see what they are getting into before signing up?

Rose
As a matter of fact I did! And believe me, it is not a self-portrait!.....<g> Although after quitting smoking a bit back I have put on a few pounds but nowhere any as displayed in the picture.

I am sure they will produce very well for you, I hear you have a green thumb.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Roll call ... WHO IS STILL WITH US?

Post by Trickfox »

I would also like to see a role call of sorts to find out how many people we have lost (if any).

How about it?

I know it make a while to hear from some of the regulars but it sure would be nice to know that our friends and mysterious aquaintances are still with us.

If you are still with us PLEASE CHIME IN..

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Roll Call.....Who Is Still With Us?

Post by greggvizza »

I made it through the singularity.

GV