NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome back Bill. Now you are closer to Paul anyhow. Fred (FM) has been sick also. Somehow the both of you have suddenly experienced sickness at the same time even though you are seperated by thousands of miles. I'm sending you both the very best healing thoughts that I can muster up. Lord knows you both deserve it.
Get well soon. Take your time on the e-mail stuff. Nobody is in a hurry here and we would rather benefit from you when you feel up to it.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Tenn Hugh?

Lived there for a bit and parts of that area are quite nice, what part?

Jim Z.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Raymond,

Yes, I know Fred was under the weather and not feeling well. Hope he is doing better. My illness was sudden and I was feeling puny all weekend. Thank God I'm feeling better now. I think the girls caught a trace of what I had and Danielle helped her Mom drive to get medicine, etc. and help her recover. Having a teenager that can drive herself rather that be taxied everywhere has actually becoming a blessing. The teenager is growing wings and will son fly from the nest when she graduates in 2010. I may never understand girls but I realize Danielle is a great kid (and smart too) and she has really been a help lately, especially in helping me move.

I thought it would be warmer in East Tennessee but it is not much different in weather than Maryland. Oak Ridge, the Atomic City, was born in secret in WWII and has a LOT of history associated with this place. Wasn't Sarbacher from Oak Ridge? Later on, once I am more settled, I may visit the public library and see what I can find. You never know what may be lurking on the shelves there.

I am going through the boxes unpacking and trying to set up a household. I bought a jar of peanut butter and some bread so I won't go hungry. I know how Dr. Brown felt being away from my family and I miss them right now. I look forward to Christmas when they will come down to visit.

Well, back to some email then more boxes.
Take care,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

And this to.....

Post by Mikado14 »

...shall pass.
Mr. Magic wrote: I know how Dr. Brown felt being away from my family and I miss them right now. I look forward to Christmas when they will come down to visit.
It will only mean how much more the visit shall mean.

Best of luck,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I was going to put a question/answer on Lindas new thread, but reckon only time will tell?
Though I seem to have always known the answer?

The question is,
Is our hero morgan the reincarnation of a line of ascended masters known at various times as Merlin, compte De St Germain, Francis Bacon, to name a few, and that he obviously does not die as such, as none of us do imo, but remembers his knowledge of previous incarnations?
http://www.crystalinks.com/stgermain.html
If He is such, there is a second question,
http://www.greatdreams.com/masters/portia.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

That is no small question, brother.

But instead of attempting to answer it, I offer the following...by Robinson Jeffers
Natural Music

The old voice of the ocean, the bird-chatter of little rivers,
(Winter has given them gold for silver
To stain their water and bladed green for brown to line their
banks)
From different throats intone one language.
So I believe if we were strong enough to listen without
Divisions of desire and terror
To the storm of the sick nations, the rage of the hunger smitten
cities,
Those voices also would be found
Clean as a child's; or like some girl's breathing who dances
alone
By the ocean-shore, dreaming of lovers.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Have a laugh and lighten the day!

Post by Mikado14 »

Children's science exam answers

Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour? (brilliant, love this!)
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? ( e.g., abdomen)
A: The body is consisted into three parts -- the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels A, E, I, O, and U.

Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie.

Q: What does 'varicose' mean? (I do love this one...)
A: Nearby.

Q: Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarian Section.'
A: The Caesarian Section is a district in Rome

Q: What does the word 'benign' mean?'
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Le Jour où la terre s'arrêta

Post by Trickfox »

I'm going to see this movie tomorrow...

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Enjoy, Trickfox-

I'm going to let the earth stand still as well for a few hours as I likewise enjoy the movie, in English, in a darkened theater. It's interesting that my website, on which the film will be prominently referenced, should essentially be finished tomorrow. The timing of my website completion and the release date of The Day The Earth Stood Still simply happened this way, without any contrivance. Another cosmic ha-ha, it seems. I'll take the weekend to look the site over carefully, and then give Linda, Paul, and Mr. Twigsnapper the holding address and request their reviews before putting it up for all to visit.

As ever,

Griffin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.

:lol:
As a former teacher I can identify with that one!

Great news, Griffin, and great timing. These are exciting times, with such big things happening now!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

To Ms. Brown:
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Um, Fred, I'm not able to see the Image posted...anyone else have that issue?

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:Um, Fred, I'm not able to see the Image posted...anyone else have that issue?

R.
yep, probably something like an Italian, an Italian cowboy and one other were sitting in a Hotel room and a knock at the door.....the bell boy has the picture.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote: yep, probably something like an Italian, an Italian cowboy and one other were sitting in a Hotel room and a knock at the door.....the bell boy has the picture.

Mikado
Hey! Watza matter for you? You no like a da horses?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/