Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Downloads

Post by Linda Brown »

Good stuff Skyfish.

OK OK I know this is in German and I don't really understand a single word of it .. BUT look at this for a moment and note something

http://www.enveda.de/mirror/www.gesundo ... htm#TBrown

All the sources named are Vassilatos, Vassilatos, Vassilatos ... or and one or two Christopher Birds . My point is ... Someday its going to say .... Schatzkin, Schatzkin, Shatzkin.........

Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

If you are interested in any particular section of the German text, then please let me know and I will translate it.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Hmmmm,,,

Post by Mikado14 »

Vassillatos, Vassillatos, Vassillatos, Vassillatos, Vassillatos, Vassillatos,...............

A great big pile of.....

Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, Pepper, ...........

What is his real name?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Mikado.

I guess if its important for some reason to hide the pepper ... in plain sight ... the use of " flyshit" is a genius turn.

Yeah, I wish the guy would present himself. Its just odd and its bothered me alot that someone who is translated and quoted all over the world STILL does not stand forward to claim his words or his thoughts. And stand behind them. I kept asking myself. WHO is this guy anyway. Had to be a good friend, or someone close to Townsend Brown.

You are going to laugh at me Linda but I have to admit ... for a long time I thought that Vassilatos might be you ...using a pen name ... and continuing your Dads work ( Or disinformation program)
OK... all of you can laugh all you want ... but thats what I thought. MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Mikado.

I guess if its important for some reason to hide the pepper ... in plain sight ... the use of " flyshit" is a genius turn.

Yeah, I wish the guy would present himself. Its just odd and its bothered me alot that someone who is translated and quoted all over the world STILL does not stand forward to claim his words or his thoughts. And stand behind them. I kept asking myself. WHO is this guy anyway. Had to be a good friend, or someone close to Townsend Brown.

You are going to laugh at me Linda but I have to admit ... for a long time I thought that Vassilatos might be you ...using a pen name ... and continuing your Dads work ( Or disinformation program)
OK... all of you can laugh all you want ... but thats what I thought. MarkC
I would be willing to bet my first born (remember that AM?) that it is someone who knew Dr. Brown directly or someone who knows that someone for it "feels" too direct.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

So, are you saying, without saying it, that I could possibly be right? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

What I am saying, is that Gerry Vassilatos more than likely either A) knew Dr. Brown (which I highly doubt) B) Knew someone who knew Dr. Brown ( this one here I believe to be more the truth than fiction or at the very least - a trusted soul that just happened to be in the right place and at the right time to be interviewed) C) Just a lucky guesser D) Really knew the definition of what "download" means.

Actually, I found him a long time ago, just never read him until recently. Soooooo....I doubled checked and within 5 minutes found him.....again.

He shares something with you...Mark.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

One more thing!

Perhaps his identity has been planted but then, too many public filings.

Mikado
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

And I am guessing that it is the experience of a walk in the country with someone special... above and beyond that .... well, what else needs there to be. Gotcha. MarkC
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yes...observer/observed...waves of probability...the aether! And we are connected.

Fully embracing quantum physics means that we accept that the observer affects that which is observed. This also implies accepting that everything exists as superpositions of waves of probabilities until observed, that the universe is non local and that we are not separate from our environment.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Self-Aware-Univ ... 8&s=books/

The author: Amit Goswami.....and credibility?????....yes....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Goswami

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:And I am guessing that it is the experience of a walk in the country with someone special... above and beyond that .... well, what else needs there to be. Gotcha. MarkC
What are you saying Mark?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Wan't sure where to post this...but it is related to the metaphysical aspect of this thread...consciousness. No wonder he had a fondness for sanskrit!..... a connection to the physics of Dr. Brown.... and the creator....connected in the aether.

It was discovered by A. L. "Beau" Kitselman; a genious that was a famous theoretical mathematician and one of the foremost scholars of Sanskrit. It involves invoking a person's Aumakua or guardian angel for the purposes of healing them. There are different modalities that the angels use to help people including something we call "fire" which is wave after wave of euphoria and extasy that brings a person to the edge of being able to handle it.

http://tribes.tribe.net/lamaku/thread/0 ... b6ffbc0c89

http://www.trafford.com/06-0843

Fire....sounds like kundalini to me! Serpent fire!

I think I would have enjoyed the company of Mr. Kitselman.
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish, I already wrote about this some time ago. Although merely offering hints.
by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 am
The Project Camelot website wrote:

"...there are two secrets to making the alien saucers work. One is their advanced engineering, and the other is their mental ability."
AND THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY DR. BROWN AND THE CAROLINE GROUP WERE INTERESTED IN REMOTE VIEWING AND ESP IN GENERAL. THEY PROBABLY ALSO DEVELOPED NEW OR USED ANCIENT TECHNIQUES OF MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SELF-CONTROL THROUGH WHICH THEY WERE ABLE TO ACHIEVE MASTERY OVER THEIR MINDS!!!

AND AT THIS POINT BEAU KITSELMAN'S WORK WITH HUNA AND E-THERAPY COMES IN. Probably also Sanskrit-translations.

He helped them develop it or at least improve it! And Dr. Brown was naturally on board, because of the abilities he had from birth.

--------------------------

by AM on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:59 am

THE CRUCIAL QUESTION IS THE FOLLOWING ONE AND I AM EXCEPTIONALLY QUOTING FROM MY OWN CORRESPONDENCE WITH A GENTLEMAN WHOME I DEEPLY RESPECT - HE WAS AND IS A TRUE BEDROCK:
AM wrote wrote:

Look, what I have now in mind. Dr. Brown and all the other disincarnate members of the Caroline Group somehow still exists or there is at least a special hidden intelligence influencing this forum and causing all these "downloads". Now, if there is a means of how to broaden the channel and make oneself a better receptacle through increasing one's capacity and receptivity then one can attune better to this hidden intelligence.
And Dr. Kitselman somehow plays a crucial role here. Think of the Aumakua-method. On the other hand this question is much more subtle and complex than we can imagine.

HOW TO INCREASE THE CAPACITY AND RECEPTIVITY SO THAT THE INTELLIGENCE WILL HAVE A FREE REIGN?

These things though require a lot of attention and careful study, before they can be correctly applied - at least in my opinion.

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thanks AM! I am playing catch up here in the forum! So much to read...but I am working on it! No wonder I was drawn to the metaphysical aspect of this story!

HOW TO INCREASE THE CAPACITY AND RECEPTIVITY SO THAT THE INTELLIGENCE WILL HAVE A FREE REIGN?

Yes! Mr. AM....it is the same path! The means are described in the Upanishads!

I lived in Hawaii for 3 years. I loved the stories about the minihunis!

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...just had to read back on the minihuni....or Menehune...
I always enjoyed the mythology. Met a "holy" man on the north shore, wameia bay. He lived in the ancient ceremonial caves that were hidden in the hills near the bay. Had a few conversaions with him but it was his presence that struck me.
Maybe menehunes aren't unrelated after all....

Menehune [pronounced meh-neh-HOO-neh] are said to be a people, sometimes described as dwarfs in size, who live in the deep forests and hidden valleys of the Hawaiian islands, far from the eyes of normal humans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menehune

Why do these little guys keep popping up? Trans-dimensional? Archons?

skyfish