NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Linda Brown »

Paul,

The thought suddenly struck me, when someone mentioned " Kitselmans papers" that we haven't really gone into our investigation of the man, have we. Oh I know we at one time did alot of research into his history and contacting his family etc but I noticed that if you type Kitselman on our search feature on the forum you come up with two hundred thirty something hits ... and reading the first several pages at each end of that 236... I get the strangest feeling that we still know next to nothing about the man. Or at least we have written next to nothing about the man. Anyone else have a comment out there?

Yet my Dad considered him ( without a doubt) his very closest friend.

I just think that we are missing an opportunity to check out the tree that was getting in the way of my Dads invisible wind ... if you know what I mean.

And maybe I am speaking from some experience here . But I think I know a little bit about knowing things and not being able to share that knowledge. Then someone steps into your life who truly understands who you are and is there for you unconditionally. Thats a special thing. I know that my Dad was so blessed to have Mothers company but other than that ( and perhaps some things that he shared with me) he kept things that he knew very much to himself .... with the exception of Beau Kitselman.

Others here on the forum have suggested that they might have been the working Ying and Yang of each other and maybe thats true.

I sometimes think of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid... but the comparison that even THEY used with each other was " Laurel and Hardy" and in fact the quote " And thats ANOTHER FINE MESS ......they used between each other ... and then laugh and laugh and laugh.

Somehow ... in the first draft ... that association is missing and so I am throwing a red flag down on the subject. Maybe more information can be developed about their friendship and about Beau Kitselman himself.

Noting here for example that Beau nearly always referred to my Dad as " Commander" .... even in my presence. I asked Dad about it once and he just smiled and said " Old habits die hard" but he never explained anything more. Now I realize how very odd that name was for Beau to use .... because Dad was well out of the Navy by the time they met. Why then the name " Commander?"

And Suzzette, if you have had any interest in what has been written here about your Dad and you have any thing that you would like to add ... please contact Paul before he gets too far along in the rewrite..... and as I recall you even referred to Dad as " Commander". Am I right?

Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown,

what strikes me as most interesting in your post is that also the gentleman who knew Dr. Kitselman and with whome I talked consistenly referred to Dr. Brown as Commander Brown. Further he also made the reference to Laurel and Hardy when speaking of Drs. Brown and Kitselman remarking how one was a chubby fellow of low stature and the other a tall, thin man. And how funny they looked together.

Very interesting.

One more thing came to my mind. Yesterday when I was sitting on the toilet (the best ideas are born in this humble place) it came to my mind that the gentleman with whome I spoke mentioned how Dr. Kitselman attended several lectures by Jiddu Krishnamurti - one or two perhaps even together with your Father. I only hope my memory serves me well here. Just in case it would be good to check if I understood everything properly.

Yesterday I wrote the following words to somebody:
AM wrote:Finally let me add that there are several reasons why I am so protective of the Kitselman-material. The matter is very complex (not complicated mind you, but subtle - and the mind is too coarse) and I don't want that rare herbs, who humbly wait for their true worth to be recognized, are trampled by wild enthusiasts who will not take the time to ponder.

Another reason is that I gathered this material as a labour of love, because I was interested to know more and get closer to the truth. I really don't want it to be packaged, commercialized and vulgarized into a form suitable for instant consumption and profit.

I also have to be very careful with my conclusions. These are subtle things and despite the fact that I have almost all the publicly available material of Dr. Kitselman that I was able to procure, the texts are still few.

Last, but not least if I give everything away just like that on a silver platter, then people might take my work and the only thing I will be left with will be a pat on the back and a sweaty handshake.
Now, Ms. Brown you may roll your eyes at my words above and think that I am again talking "bullshit" or you will simply choose to ignore my message, but these are serious matters for me.

As with the writting proposed by Mr. Twigsnapper to me I do not intend to deviate from certain principles. And neither Mr. Twigsnapper nor you still have not replied what should I write about if I decide to so? What would be the nucleus for all the different tangents so that the story has a proper structure? What should I write about?

I though will try to share more depending on the circumstances.

AM

P. S. I do not want to hurt your feelings or see you angry, because you think that I am selfishly holding back my thoughts on Dr. Kitselman, but I believe that Dr. Kitselman work is very special (like your Father's is) and do not want to see it devalued.

Perhaps I can share more in private. But then who reads and is willing to discuss?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Here's a youtube link featuring Krishnamurti, in America, and it looks like the sixties, the audience is interesting also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvz3BdB2EE
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote: One more thing came to my mind. Yesterday when I was sitting on the toilet (the best ideas are born in this humble place)

That is because as room is created by the vacating of ....substance, it allows more room for the creative thoughts...<g>
AM wrote: Now, Ms. Brown you may roll your eyes at my words above and think that I am again talking "bullshit" or you will simply choose to ignore my message, but these are serious matters for me.

My Young Jedi friend, and I do mean that for I wish that it would be easier to sit "eye ball to eye ball" however, perhaps someday. As to Dr. Kitselman's work, well, I too take what he says as serious, you are not alone.
AM wrote:As with the writting proposed by Mr. Twigsnapper to me I do not intend to deviate from certain principles. And neither Mr. Twigsnapper nor you still have not replied what should I write about if I decide to so? What would be the nucleus for all the different tangents so that the story has a proper structure? What should I write about?

AM, what I see in this paragraph is a bit of confusion with a touch of indecision stirred in and topped with a sprinkle of nervous anticipation that needs a direction and why do I always seem to use metaphors involving food? AM, why would you want someone else to tell you how to apply your passion or what to do with it? The seed to your answer has germinated within but is still a sprout and as you proceed it will grow being fertilized with the knowledge you acquire and when it comes into bloom you will have your answer. Your don't need Mr. Twigsnapper or Ms Brown to find that which is already in you......or maybe you are just asking for advice, if that is the case, then ignore the previous paragraph...<g>

Mikado

PS: Even still at my age, I am asking for advice and guidance and believe it or not, the response I get is the same you get. You are free to choose your own direction but every now and then when you fall and scrape your knee, all I want is for someone to hand me a band-aid. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't, it is the times that they don't, that makes you the strongest but the times they do help, gives you the courage.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

Not rolling my eyes, promise.

You said " P. S. I do not want to hurt your feelings or see you angry, because you think that I am selfishly holding back my thoughts on Dr. Kitselman, but I believe that Dr. Kitselman work is very special (like your Father's is) and do not want to see it devalued."

Well, of course. I agree with that. In fact I even made a promise to Ms Kitselman that nothing we would write about her father would be harmful to his memory. I have stood behind that for the same reasons. Beau Kitselman was a VERY special man. He was my Dads best friend.

You worry about what others will do with your words. You said:
Last, but not least if I give everything away just like that on a silver platter, then people might take my work and the only thing I will be left with will be a pat on the back and a sweaty handshake."

My mother served many things up on a silver platter. Most never even noticed her. I don't believe that she even expected the pat on the back ...and the sweaty handshake? ah, sometimes that means something and sometimes it doesnt.

And you think I am not aware of your worries? Has it stopped me? How much have YOU benefitted from the material I have made available here? No handshakes here across the Forum. Just a silver platter perhaps.

Do with the material you have what you need to do with it. I am sure that the decision that you make will be the right one for you. But at some point I really have to say ... its your problem, not mine.

And no ..... I would prefer our conversations to remain out in the open here on the forum. I have essentially put my entire life for review out here. Whats a few more conversations? <g>

Good morning Mikado. Linda

"
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Operation Peppermint. Belgium. France.
Peppermint is interesting. rarely mentioned.

http://national-radiation-instrument-ca ... ge_114.htm
Mikado14 wrote:
AM2 wrote: One more thing came to my mind. Yesterday when I was sitting on the toilet (the best ideas are born in this humble place)

That is because as room is created by the vacating of ....substance, it allows more room for the creative thoughts..
.<g>
I tested that out. I ate some Corn Flakes then went to the Loo.

OMG, the GI tract is like, wow, a Tardis. Even sounds like it.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote: OMG, the GI tract is like, wow, a Tardis. Even sounds like it.
Dr Who?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote: OMG, the GI tract is like, wow, a Tardis. Even sounds like it.
Dr Who?
Yea. Main thing to watch was Elizabeth Sladen.

Anyhow, Peppermint and the track to the Nazi Bell.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Nuclear-W ... 0850523443

Now somethings being hidden when there's competent people recounting 1942 intel about
Nazi rad war but with no sources cited and Peppermint being placed late, disconnected from the early concern. No sources anywhere. Hamilton suggested it be done by the US in 43. Hahn identified radio strontium as a fission product in 38. Using cockcroft walton machine you could manufacture fission products without a reactor or bomb. Cheap.

Just the thing the nazis would experiment with. Or use. No record though.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado wrote:AM, what I see in this paragraph is a bit of confusion with a touch of indecision stirred in and topped with a sprinkle of nervous anticipation that needs a direction and why do I always seem to use metaphors involving food? AM, why would you want someone else to tell you how to apply your passion or what to do with it? The seed to your answer has germinated within but is still a sprout and as you proceed it will grow being fertilized with the knowledge you acquire and when it comes into bloom you will have your answer. Your don't need Mr. Twigsnapper or Ms Brown to find that which is already in you......or maybe you are just asking for advice, if that is the case, then ignore the previous paragraph...<g>
While I do appreciate your words above and wholly agree with you, I was thinking more of getting advice from Mr. Twigsnapper. I hoped for a dialogue to ensue where he and Ms. Brown could offer some suggestions, since they exhorted me to write.

It is not about being told what to do, but about an exchange of thoughts. I am my own man, but one always needs a good advice and why not seeking it from those who have more life-experience?
Ms. Brown wrote:My mother served many things up on a silver platter. Most never even noticed her. I don't believe that she even expected the pat on the back ...and the sweaty handshake? ah, sometimes that means something and sometimes it doesnt.

And you think I am not aware of your worries? Has it stopped me? How much have YOU benefitted from the material I have made available here? No handshakes here across the Forum. Just a silver platter perhaps.

Do with the material you have what you need to do with it. I am sure that the decision that you make will be the right one for you. But at some point I really have to say ... its your problem, not mine.
I am most grateful for the material that you have presented here with Mr. Schatzkin's help. I think we all and not just I derive only the greatest benefit from it. On the other hand though, why do you think there was this fload of correspondence between me and Mr. Twigsnapper and eventually you? Was it really, because I just wanted to "get" information? Perhaps I was trying to give something back, share something, simply talk and show how much I appreciate the effort. Pergaps I just wanted to talk with somebody.

The same with the posts at this forum. Perhaps WE ALL that participate here want to provide you with a piece of the puzzle so that the picture of your Father's life will appear a little more complete. I doubt that we are here just for the sake of discussing.

But I do admit that I am selective and do not just undiscriminately show everything at once. But then who does? At the same time you must consider that many of my "downloads" may be tainted by a cognitive bias or not understood properly and that I have to keep a self-critical distance to my intuition.

Lastly, there seemed to be a misunderstanding: it is not that I expect something in return for my effort. What I do not want to see is that something which was a labour of love from my side will be grabbed and capitalized upon. The problem is that apart from the members of this forum also "others" read what is written here.

Anyway, it is my problem, as you wrote and we both already said everything what was to be said. I will not violate my principles and narrow my maneuvering space for a project which has not even taken form yet.

What I am though interested in and consider a challenge and even an opportunity for a marvelous synthesis, growth and accomplishment is a text through which the two big plates spinning in my hands can be harmonized.

But what I need is at least some helpful suggestions.

And do you really think that these two plates are really that different from what you envision - science in terms of a quest for knowledge about the true nature of this Creation, the science as Dr. Brown envisioned it and "philosophy, spirituality, religion".

What is needed is not a papier-mâché à la Madame Blavatsky, but an organic and living synthesis. Something that breathes and lives.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

A nod in Mr. Twigsnapper's direction:

"Bletchley Park saved for posterity"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... eak-rescue

AM
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. AM2,

Perhaps the efforts taken to synthesize science and spirituality is hindered by religion. It has been at odds with science throughout history, and a staunch supporter of at least the first two of the three stages of truth. But then again, they have the most to lose.

I have been speculating the possibility that we cannot see what is beyond that which hides the true nature of creation, because we have not yet reached the point where can accept the responsibility that knowledge requires. Our biggest problem is our immaturity.

We are arrogant, self centered, self righteous, exploiting other species as if it is our right to do so. We are so elitist, that we even exploit our own kind, when it serves our own purpose. So how can we possibly expect to share in knowledge that demands that we take responsibility for our actions, and become loving and nurturing beings of creation? Is that not the very essence of the Caroline Group? A group of people who had awareness as well as means, took responsibility to be guardians of knowledge and technology, not for selfish profits, but to keep safe until humanity was ready to deal with it responsibly.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Thank you for your words, Mr. No Static. Really could not agree more.

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And this, oddly ...<g> is the exact topic of the discussion that Paul and I had yesterday . The realization that there has been an effort in place to " hold back: some information until we are all ready for it.

Well.... Hellooo, Helloooo ... Here it comes again! And what will happen this time around? As Daddy kept saying .... "returning.... returning .... returning...." and I don't know about you guys but sometimes the importance of all of this leaves me breathless and wide awake!

Thankyou for being there! Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown, an inner urge made me again take out Dr. Kitselman's writtings and start reading them yesterday in chronological order.

It might sound exaggarated, but I was ecstatic. The same feeling that I get when reading your Father's article "On the Possibilities of Optical-frequency Gravitational Radiation" or his notebooks. "On the Possibilities of Optical-frequency Gravitational Radiation" is really my favourite. These man were so brilliant.

If I would ever write a book, then it would be about Dr. Kitselman. And intervowen with it would be:

- correlations to ancient cultures (including anomalous archeological finds)

- potential correspondences between ancient philosophy and science and modern science. I would concentrate on the ideas pertaining to time, space, life and conscioussness.

- the relation of Dr. Kitselman's thoughts with Dr. Brown's experimental work and theories regarding the structure of space, etc. Here I would of course need the advice of somebody who has the proper scientific and technical education.

The above is just a hypothetical, tentative outline.

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

THEN ... AM .... once that you have your concept well set in your mind ... why don't you contact some of the Kitselman family? I can not speak for her of course ... or her sisters ... but there is the possibility that Suzette might at least entertain such an idea. You and she have much in common ... she has a wonderful interest in the "Ancient World"( note her work on Pompeii) and I understand was working with her father at one point translating sanskrit.
It seems to me that she might be interested in what you have to offer and maybe she already has a plan?

And looking further into the life of this wonderful man is something that needs to be done .... but is beyond the circle that Paul and I concieved. Of course I am speaking for Paul here and maybe I shouldn't but that is just my gut reaction.

And there is much that you may uncover on your trail of discovery which will lend even more of a light of understanding in our direction too, so we all would benefit.

So, if there is any way I can help. Just let me know. I think that you might just have the heart for that project. Linda