Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:Magic Bill,

I figured it was a Guy Faulks reference. What I don't understand is your need to include those references and a sort of hidden reference to the crowds of Germany ... when observing the election night faces.

Your " cover" over your thoughts is ..... way too transparent for me ... and though I respect your right to think and believe what you want ... you have to be prepared to run up against someone like me .... who still finds the entire subject .... and choice of venues and opportunity .... creepy and inappropriate.

What you have effectively done is link a very nice lady ... An American ... to treason and gunpowder .... and unless I have missed a whole lot in my life .... I don't think that I would be prepared to make that allegation come to the surface and I doubt that you are either. Linda
Linda,

First of all, I made no posts concerning 'the crowds of Germany ... when observing the election night faces.' Please reread that post again and you'll see that it was not me that posted that. As for the Guy Fawkes reference, around Kim's birthday, someone mentioned LongboardLOVELY's birthday on the 5th of November and I quoted that poem then at the time. Another friend of mine has a birthday on the same day and I stated that I would never forget it and launched into the poem. https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 057#p19057

'What you have effectively done is link a very nice lady ... An American ... to treason and gunpowder .... and unless I have missed a whole lot in my life .... I don't think that I would be prepared to make that allegation come to the surface and I doubt that you are either.' Linda, if you think that, that is your belief but it is not mine.

As for the morph, that post was deleted by the Administrator that also took offense to the joke. If it was McCain, no one would have said a thing I'm sure. But that is past us, and beyond us now. As Dr. Brown would say, "Go Forth!"

As far is science goes, it has evolved into dogma just as religion has. If one does not "accept" Einstein's Theory of Relativity then they will be excommunicated from the group, much as the "church" has done. Look at those that accept the aether theory that were shunned or ignored and it goes on today. AM is right about this and has mentioned this in the past. But the true scientists embraced God and science as partners. Look at Isaac Newton, one of the greatest scientists of his day but with a solid belief in God and the handiwork of His creation.

With the election of our new President, America made history as they put race behind them and voted for the one that they felt would do them the most good. I see Dr. Brown doing that and ignoring race, rank, and religion and willing to have intelligent conversations with the gardener. Dr. Brown did not feel that person was beneath him, although Dr. Brown was probably much more learned in science than the gardener. But the true enlightened one sees worth in all people, even when they believe themselves to be worthless. I had hoped that this forum was beginning to see this.

And maybe this is why we wait....
Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Just Goes To Show...

Post by Paul S. »

...what happens when you try to discuss politics in a forum like this.

I for one have discovered in the past week that "asynchronous" digital communications are NOT particularly effective when dealing with subtle, complex and emotional issues like, ummm... national renewal. Stuff like that has to be discussed face-to-face in real time, so that the personal content of the discussion can be accounted for. Doing it with keyboards and screens has of late proven woefully inadequate.

I also found the whole "Nazi crowds" (or however it was worded) reference offensive in or out of context. You are of course entitled to your opinions, but as I've said before I am not obligated to to provide storage and bandwidth for opinions and discussions that are far afield from the stated and acknowledge purpose of these forums.

I frankly would rather NOT see these discussions here, unless we can find some clear series of dots that connects them to the story of Townsend Brown. It might be suitable under "Notepad for Random Ideas," but I sure don't see how it fits under a thread devoted to "The Townsend Brown Effect."

That's all,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Well let's see, it all.....

Post by Mikado14 »

...depends on what political party that Dr. Brown aligned himself with and whether that alignment was in sidereal or something else time and the "effect" it had on those around him and, not to mention...I think I will shut up now..

<G>
Mikado

PS: don't worry Paul, Kim will call me that orifice that she usually does when I attempt humor so you won't have to do it, she'll have done it for you.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Thank you, Kim. Smart gal.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

You are quite welcome Paul. So far he has only heard in on the phone, wait til he gets home.
Someone has to keep him in check. :)

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:Magic Bill,

I figured it was a Guy Faulks reference. What I don't understand is your need to include those references and a sort of hidden reference to the crowds of Germany ... when observing the election night faces.
It was I who made the reference to the German crowds when Hitler addressed them after being elected as Chancellor.
It was not meant to be a reflection of Obama, but rather the way the media was portraying the event. Panning the crowds, showing the tears and the awe in the faces as Obama spoke. While I have been critical of the process, I have moved past them and embrace the opportunities and promises of change this historical election brings forth.

I am giving the President-elect and the nation my support as an American, not as a member of a particular party or special interest group. Being a Philadelphia-born Constitutional Libertarian, my views on government and the political process may be viewed as radical by some, and quite insane by a few others. Regardless, I am a loving and caring human that seeks a positive energy to move forward, accepting of and aligning with the American voters who have made a choice. In acceptance of my role as a citizen, I will not speak out against our new President unless he and other elected representatives make choices or take actions that are detrimental to our well being.

So, Mr. Magic was not culpable for the words attributed to him as they were mine, and I stand by them, as I was aware of what I witnessed during Obama's acceptance speech.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thanks Fred. All points well taken!
If we all thought the same way we would be a worthless set of drones.

Linda
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Thank you all for the well wishes for my birthday!

htmagic, do not worry, I do not take any offense at all about the kitty or the obama deflagration, which I have not had the privilege to see. Linda B, the other one, do not take offense on my behalf. I don't take too many things seriously any longer, only because it just wastes my time.

And for everybody else, here is a list of other significant world history occurrences on November 5th:

1]1872 - Women's suffrage: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100

2] 1895 - George B. Selden is granted the first U.S. patent for an automobile.

3] 1937 - World War II: Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring "living space" for the German people

4] 1940 - Franklin D. Roosevelt is elected to a third term as President of the United States.

5] 1956 - Nat King Cole becomes the second African-American (after jazz pianist/singer Hazel Scott in 1950) to host an American television program: "The Nat King Cole Show" on NBC.

6] 1968 - United States presidential election, 1968: Republican Richard Nixon wins the American presidency, in what turned out to be a decades-long realignment election. (MY YEAR !!)

7]1987 - Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years in prison. He had been sentenced to life for terrorism and treason

8] 2006 - Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for the role in the massacre of the 148 Shi'as in 1982.

9] 2008- day after the historic election of the "first" black President (incumbent) to the United States of America. (Interesting isn't it when a matter semantics can divine the true meaning of a word). Technically, black and white make grey (at least it was when I last checked the crayons in this house). So really he is the "first" GREY president-elect.

In reality, Barack Hussein Obama is: 53% Caucasian, 43% Muslim/Arabic, 12-13% Kenyan. Sounds as if he's really Heinz 57.

Anyways, let's get back to talking about Townsed Brown. I wonder what he'd say about this new world we'll be entering into in less than 90 days? I think (and I told Andy so) that there will be no time better than under President Obama, to come up with new resources of energy and transportation. Left wing cabinets always seemed more readily available for creative minds, and less likely to be the "blow-them-up" types (politics aside, of course).

LongboardLOVELY
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Oh my goodness. I remember 1968 as being a particularly good year for me! And you were BORN then. Suddenly I am feeling my age!!!!

Yes Linda. I think that we all have been given the right circumstance for at least the next four years. Lets not waste time here folks. Lets " Hit the Ground Running" as I am sure that he will.

Linda and Andrew .... I am sure that you have some wonderful accomplishments ahead of you with your " Qualight". And I am looking forward to meeting both of you someday at Pauls book signing where ever that is going to be held.

Four more years. Ending in 2012. Lets get going folks! Much to do and I believe that " Grey" President in the White House is just the person who can see what needs to happen and move forward with strength and vigor to get it all done. He has arrived for all of us " In the Fullness of Time" and now there are other situations that need to develop and flower and be harvested for humanities great joy.

Or as I am sure Dr. Brown might say to all of us now. "Now is the time ...GO FORTH !" MarkC
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark,

1968 was a good year for me as well. I remember when Nixon won. I must be getting old...

It is interesting you mention a "Grey" President.
Does that mean that we will be visited by "Greys"? :wink:

I like Barak's energy plan. Maybe some of the engineers can get some real work for a change...

MagicBill
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Please, no more politics or current events in THIS thread.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:Please, no more politics or current events in THIS thread.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul,

Like the shepherd guiding the flock to keep on the path...
The Townsend Brown Effect is not known to the general public. Many even on this forum could tell you succinctly what the effect is. We see bits and pieces of Thomas Townsend Brown's work in current events, especially those involving the Department of Defense. It is black technology and will remain hidden. Until the people demand more explanation.

And the only way they will ever get to that point Paul, is when you release your book. Are we there yet? I'm going to keep asking as I will definitely buy your book and maybe a few as gifts. But the public needs to know before it is too late. We are on the cusp of a new age. Each can make a difference. And if we combine our resources and energies and put them into one thought, could we not even rattle the windows of heaven? For you see, each has a piece of the Creator inside. It's only when we are together that it is made manifest. Right now, each can contribute to the greater good of the global community.

Paul, if you need help in editing, how can we help? Can you divide the book into chapters and each review one? I'll take one to do if you are looking for volunteers.

MagicBill
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Great point Magic!
How can we, as forum members, move this process along?
Would going to bookstores and asking for the book help?
Call and email publishing houses?
Any ideas, suggestions???
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

In reference to the home page...
So..what if the BB EFFECT manipulates the very fabric of space and time?

Yeah...that would probably affect gravity...and imply time travel....what could that 11th dimension be???
Aether???

Alcubierre drive:

involves expanding the fabric of space behind a ship into a bubble and shrinking space-time in front of the ship. The ship would rest in between the expanding and shrinking space-time, essentially surfing down the side of the bubble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

Your starship is ready.
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

How can you help get this book " moving along". Just keep doing exactly what you are doing .... keep presenting these wonderful thoughts for all of us to ponder over ....

I have no doubts that the right publisher will show himself/herself when the time is right...in the back of my mind at the moment is the thought that .... we are not quite ready to close the last page of this particular book ... that there is more inofrmation out there trying to be included in what it is that Paul is meant to say ( and understand) for this first effort.

Its sort of a cosmic haha in a way. The cosmic version of
HOLD THE PRESSES.

And no ... no one has " missed the boat" .... and no matter what some proclaim ... no one is standing on the dock, watching it sail ... and Mr. Trickfox..... no one is simply treading water overboard either. Its all coming together and we will be too.

AGAIN (and I can't stress this enough).... Thankyou to all of you reading this ... for what you have done in the past and what you will do in the future! Linda