Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
The flows are still reversed, this is sambain.
WHO invented clocks, TIME is not a reguler beat as now set, it's to a cyclic system.
I can't remember why I asked Elizabeth Helen Drake , I sometimes wonder why I have ended up here, in this place, and on this site, anybody would think something is pushing me?
Who am I to argue?
The compass referance I can understand, compass is why so many sailors are in davy Jones locker, it moves, but what the cross will be atuned to, NEVER EVER moves, matrix.
The geometry is fixed, the illusion is movement, the movement is via the flows, they are still reversed, as we approach the witching hour.
In a fixed geometry, different dimensions are created as per zome.

Sir Oliver Lodge was determined to send a message back, clever folks these radio people?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: antenna citation

Post by Paul S. »

This is starting to sound like the monolith from "2001 A Space Odyssey." Buried in the California desert instead of the dark side of the moon...
Griffin wrote:Here's the forum post where I first learned about the buried antenna:
Elizabeth Helen Drake

Forum: The Caroline Group Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm Subject: cross shaped

kevin,

a cross shaped antennae in the desert , buried .... right outside of Indio California .... but heres the rub kevin . 1951 Elizabeth
I hope this is helpful.
Griffin,

If you click on the little icon next to word "by" alongside the name of whoever made a post, it will load that post into the top of the browser and put the URL in the "address" field at the top of the browser. Then you can copy/paste that URL into a new post in order to put in a hyperlink directly back to it. That's even more helpful. Without that, it's still necessary to perform a search to find the actual post.

The URL for that particular post is: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9694#p9694

Now, Elizabeth, since we seem to be so fixated on this "cross shaped antenna" buried in the desert -- in 1951? -- whathehell are we talking about?

I note that the Odlum Ranch doesn't show up in my version of the story until 1967, but Dr. Brown was in CA in 1950-52 (or 53?), so, you know, the way these things go.... it's entirely possible that the connection to Odlum goes back at least that far.

One question that comes to mind though is, "when did Floyd and Jackie acquire that ranch?"

Thanks,

--PS

[edit] After posting this message I noticed Elizabeth's post about finding the reference in the FBI records. Not that your copy or my copy are in the same order, but if you can steer me toward the entry, that would be helpful, too. [/edit]
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

According to my information, the Odlums purchased the ranch land and built the first ranch house, now known as the "Celebrity House," in 1935.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, 1951 -- a very good year. “The Day The Earth Stood Still” appeared in theaters -- among other stellar events, such as some spade work at the O-C Ranch.

Perhaps a good year for planting a crop of sorts.

Contacts would spring up in this Southwest area in 1952, including the Adamski Close Encounter at the foot of Eagle Mountain less than 50 miles from Indio as the eagle or UFO flies. The Adamski encounter certainly drew TTB’s attention, as had more than one preceding event. Coincidence or synchronicity?

Flying high with eagles over Eagle Mountain (Griffins have wings, you know -- the females really, but they loan them to the males on occasion.)

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Now we're having fun. The rabbit hole goes deeper....

"Of course the FBI interviewed everybody and everybodys Uncle, looking for proof somehow that fraud was being perpetrated"

OK...so now we know why he buried it! I guess the cat is out of the bag. Maybe somebody should drive by and check out the fbi vans and the guys with shovels.

If this is 2001 A Space Odyssey...can I be Dave? lol

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...I'll take the next step my pecoras. :wink:

A cross shaped antenna. So...why might that be relative? What good can an antenna be to us?

OK Mr. Mikado...polish this up a bit for me won't you?

We know that Dr. Brown used multiple pulsed capacitors for an eg communication device.
I propose that this cross shaped antenna is just two rod capicators crossing each other and this would create a unique signature in the aether...and enable secure eg communication across dimensions...and yes....time too!

Hey...just found this big bone in the dirt...lol

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

pulsed capacitors

Post by Mikado14 »

We know that Dr. Brown used multiple pulsed capacitors for an eg communication device.
I propose that this cross shaped antenna is just two rod capicators crossing each other and this would create a unique signature in the aether...and enable secure eg communication across dimensions...and yes....time too!

I don't know who "we" is but I don't believe that I am a part of it. I will say this much, from my work, pulsed capacitors, or gravitors, will do something entirely different than ElectroGravitic communications. As to an antenna, any antenna in relation to it's ground plane will have capacitance and the dielectric is air. There is a Z component to all antennas. Some have RL only and some have RLC. For EG there will be no L.

Mr. AM,

Remember this ?

A download received.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

From Qualight...I do see mention of capacitors...there is a diagram too..

2.4 ) There has been briefly inspected a third electrical device, purporting to be a communication equipment operating on waves related to the electrogravitic effect. It appears that the transmitter is simply a relaxation oscillator consisting of a high tension DC power supply, a high resistor, and a condenser which periodically discharges through a short gap. The receiver, shown in Figure 2, consists of two Pyranol capacitors 0-5 mf, two titanium oxide capacitors 500 mf, a Brush recorder, and a bypass capacitor 0.1 mf to prevent the recorder from oscillating. Two terminals in the circuit are charged as indicated before reception and left floating during reception. The bridge of four capacitors is housed in a cabinet, indicated by a dashed line, which forms an obviously imperfect shield against electromagnetic radiation. When the transmitter is operated in an adjoining room, the Brush recorder jumps with each spark.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

All Hallows Eve

Post by Griffin »

Happy All Hallows Eve!

The rant against the Druids as being bloodthirsty human sacrificers finds no widespread persuasive evidence in unbiased history. The Romans had a political agenda in trying to make the Druids look bad, since the Druids were so influential and not pro-Roman. While there could have been some ritual sacrifices, they must have been rare given the meager and unclear evidence.

Unfortunately, human and animal sacrifice is prevalent in human history and even finds brief mention in the Bible. To paraphrase a teacher in India, addressing some animal sacrificing tribals: "The only animal which need be sacrificed is the wild animal within you."

Anyway, I prefer to think of this date as All Hallows Eve, when beneficent spirits may come close and even manifest. I'm aware of at least one noteworthy appearance of this sort.

May you be well treated!

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:From Qualight...I do see mention of capacitors...there is a diagram too..

2.4 ) There has been briefly inspected a third electrical device, purporting to be a communication equipment operating on waves related to the electrogravitic effect. It appears that the transmitter is simply a relaxation oscillator consisting of a high tension DC power supply, a high resistor, and a condenser which periodically discharges through a short gap. The receiver, shown in Figure 2, consists of two Pyranol capacitors 0-5 mf, two titanium oxide capacitors 500 mf, a Brush recorder, and a bypass capacitor 0.1 mf to prevent the recorder from oscillating. Two terminals in the circuit are charged as indicated before reception and left floating during reception. The bridge of four capacitors is housed in a cabinet, indicated by a dashed line, which forms an obviously imperfect shield against electromagnetic radiation. When the transmitter is operated in an adjoining room, the Brush recorder jumps with each spark.

skyfish
You asked, I answered. By the way, that circuit could very well describe a spark gap transmitter and as to a gravitic antenna, I have answered that in the forum already. Pulsed capacitors could also describe a Colpitts Oscillator in a way but that is not EGC. The thing is, AM is right, too much talking and not enough intuitive insight as to what has been said. But then that is my opinion and you have shown that you don't care for it.

Believe what you will. Time is not time, there is a different word that describes it better but not best, unfortunately. To limit time to gravity only, well, whatever.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul,

For months now you have had this nagging feeling that there was " something else" that was going on with the work of Townsend Brown but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. My studied opinion anyway.

Now that more information has flowed in from different directions and you are able to look back over what you have already written, do you see yet what was happening? OK. I know thats not your favorite phrase. Thing is .... you have " seen" this for a very long time. I just don't know if you have realized what you already knew......

Do you think that Dr. Brown would move his entire family to Hawaii just to set up an " electroculture farm?" Or just to "keep them safe?" He could have done that in Ohio...... or any other part of the country. Hawthorne was gone by that time but he certainly would have been able to set up in Ohio or even in Florida..

But he had many reasons for Hawaii. One of them being Beau Kitselman. And after he moved from Hawaii he needed to " reset" somewhere else. This was all happening while others were speaking of flying sauceers and he was demonstrating out of the Foundation offices. No one even looked at " electroculture" Watch the Magician.

When he moved from California and headed East he continued the " wounded prarie chicken routine effectively, all the while covering himself in the UFO lore. And his other spinning plate chores made it all that more difficult to ferret out from the other things

But then something very special happened in Leesburg and it had nothing really to do with " The Adamski type saucer" ... it had to do with a dream and a " communications device" ...... brought back. and I think that we have already pretty extensively talked about the geography of the Leesburg area. " Montressor" was a chosen spot.

What happened to the California receiving unit? I am not sure it is still buried in the Indio area. There has been a whole lot of building going on in that desert spot and I can't believe that Dr. Brown would not have improved that idea by quantum leaps. Toward the end of his life that " antennae could be anything, anywhere. Though I think that most of the good people here on the forum are already cracking the last part of the puzzle. We haven't been talking about DNA structures for the pure fun of it, though there is that too! <v>

What do you think Paul? You don't have to be right to express some brainstorming thoughts here. Its good to see your thoughts expressed!. I can practically hear your brain buzzing. Elizabeth
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: antenna citation

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:This is starting to sound like the monolith from "2001 A Space Odyssey." Buried in the California desert instead of the dark side of the moon...
<SNIP>
Elizabeth Helen Drake

Forum: The Caroline Group Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm Subject: cross shaped

kevin,

a cross shaped antennae in the desert , buried .... right outside of Indio California .... but heres the rub kevin . 1951 Elizabeth
The URL for that particular post is: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9694#p9694

Now, Elizabeth, since we seem to be so fixated on this "cross shaped antenna" buried in the desert -- in 1951? -- whathehell are we talking about?

I note that the Odlum Ranch doesn't show up in my version of the story until 1967, but Dr. Brown was in CA in 1950-52 (or 53?), so, you know, the way these things go.... it's entirely possible that the connection to Odlum goes back at least that far.

One question that comes to mind though is, "when did Floyd and Jackie acquire that ranch?"

Thanks,

--PS
<SNIP>
Paul, and others,

I think you're missing the operative here and I almost did until I looked at EHD's post closely. The operative word here is
antennae, not antenna. We are talking about multiple antennas, antennae. Since Dr. Brown was starting to look at petrovoltaics, maybe they are a series of basaltic rocks or granite rocks that are used in the antennae or more likely an antenna array. This would imply multiple antennas and multiple signals. Remember Dr. Brown was a skilled radar man and a radio engineer as well.

I remember your drawing Mikado, but if you received a download concerning the electrogravitic antennae, then maybe this is so. Could you describe it and what the symbols depict? I see up and down arrows or points, and rods coming out of a thicker rod. Could you explain the materials as the thicker rod is a different material than the skinnier rods or points.

If someone thinks they will find this antennae by using a metal detector, they may be hunting for a needle in a haystack. Other than the wire, if the antennae were petrovoltaic, then the rest of the construction would be made of rock. We know Dr. Brown liked to sun bathe out in the desert. Apparently he was doing something other than sunbathing one particular time...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
I do respect your opinion, that is why I asked for it. I am color blind, that is why I pursued IT, not electronics.
With you knowledge of the BB effect and such...what, in you estimation, would be the benefit of a antenna is a cross configuration?

"Time is not time, there is a different word that describes it better but not best, unfortunately. To limit time to gravity only, well, whatever. '"

If you will take the time to read my previous posts, you will see that I recognize it(aether) as more than just time or gravity.
skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mikado

The second I saw you diagram I thought "rectifier", then "bridge", then It also has an "adjustable" look to it. The three legs.... thinking here that two of them are for the flow-through current, the third may be for the detector take-off?, possibly it detects or measures the amount of change between the other two without introducing an additional loading into the circuitry, almost like a field-effect-capacitor switch does??.

And all this talk of spirals and helix's, I once used an identical pair of helical wound coil antenna side by side on a steerable beam. The effect allows for precision measurement and fine directivity. they also allow you to hook other normal yagi (tv type) antenna up right beside them and find the polarization of signals and cancel out those you don,t want. The helic's pick up a wider range of signals.

A thought; If the Egyptian pyramid had a gold top and then the sides were of "mixed stone" there may have been the possibility of a semi-conductor reaction event happening. The Egyptian sun is scorching so it would provide plenty of radiative energy for driving a "device". In fact if you had multiple layered different density rocks and added some water.... you would have ion flow.. a current. Didn't the Sphinx used to sit in a large pool of water?, I think I remember an article mentioning that the weathering on the lower half is not due to normal sun and desert action?..

Has anyone heard of theories on the Pyramid being a communications device, or to go right to the far side of the theory, a stargate?.

Edit: Just had a look at some photos of the Pyramid, If you think of the four sides as flat bi-directional surfaces then it is focusing towards the inner chamber. The shape would also help create a charge imbalance, small top ,large base. The track down underneath the structure leads to....a dead end because of ....water. I would like to take a team down the bottom track and do seismic testing.. I bet theres another tunnel leading away from the pyramid towards the Sphynx, and most likely also elsewhere.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Arc,
Has anyone heard of theories on the Pyramid being a communications device, or to go right to the far side of the theory, a stargate?.
You left out time machine, dimensional gateway. Dr. Brown has drawings on qualight of the kings chamber...he was thinking about the pyramid also.

OH...wanted to correct something I said earlier....the golden disc...not a signpost....the door. What lies within has spawned religions.

skyfish