Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
Recognise anything on this link?
Land of the free?
MOVE,MOVE,MOVE, zeig heil, zeig heil?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQrWTRAZmA
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yes Kevin,
I am not optimistic.

Since you mentioned sound....here is an interesting link...it is an older story from last year....
http://www.physorg.com/news88249076.html

Hi Trickfox,
Hope you are feeling better. I would suggest antioxidants..fish oil and coenzyme q10 to start. Check out lef.org.
I am a member.
skyfish
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

No, No Skyfish! I was not being critical. I was just showing how ironic this is. You are new to this Forum but STILL you managed to bring up a site that we had talked about so long ago. And I confess, we probably didn't understand it then at all. But here it comes again, through you this time ... to give us one more chance. The grand cosmic haha. MarkC
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mark,
Yes..you were not critical...I was just stating that as a kind of a disclaimer...in case some one would take issue with it.
Like I mentioned before, I have lived my whole life down a rabbit hole and seem to be drawn to this one too! I think there is a rising tide and when Paul's book is published, others will be drawn here too.

Anyone here experienced kundalini or samadhi?

Mark
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Anyone here experienced kundalini or samadhi?

Mark
At some risk, I ask why you wish to know about anyone raising their kundalini?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mr. Mikado,
At some risk, I will reply! (doing so with a big grin)

Oh...just have to throw this in...lost the mother to my rotti puppy months ago....loved her dearly...called her pretty girl.

I have a theory, that comes from personal experience and much reading, that kundalini or samadhi are related to the download process. These are processes that were recognized and cultivated thousands of years ago and they do apply today, even if our culture does not recognize them. Yes, the sages of old were wise in these subjects. In many way much wiser than we are today. I was just wondering if anyone has glimpsed the golden disk, experienced the serpent fire rising up their spine into the crown chakra, experienced the illumination?

Gopi Krishna wrote a good book about his experience(said it was the evolutionary force in man) and J. Krishnamurti(much admired by Bohm...and especially me!!!)seemed to have experienced a similiar phenomenon. This aspect of our nature seems to be rarer today than needles in a haystack. What if we have been ignoring our most divine potential?

Krishnamurti is another whole big story(madam blavatsky, theosophy)..which I would be eager to discuss with anyone that is familiar with him or just curious.

skyfish
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

skyfish wrote:
Oh...just have to throw this in...lost the mother to my rotti puppy months ago....loved her dearly...called her pretty girl.

skyfish
Mr. Skyfish

I see we both had our own special "pretty girl". I am sorry to hear of your loss. I received so much comfort from everyone here when I lost my Pretty Girl and I would like to extend that comfort to you now.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Why thank you Kim...I am touched. She was special, so pretty...loved to have her belly rubbed and so smart. She would look you right in the eye and you could sense another soul. She left me with 9 incredible puppies...and I kept one. Yogi. He is special too, as is his father cosmo.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kim,
Oh...forgot....I live in the country and have red foxes too!... and dear in the yard..and hundred of acres out back to play in!
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kim,
You have my condolences as well. I know how deep a connection like that can go. Maybe this will help. We are all different manifestations of the same divine spark. It is what all living things spring from and we are all connected....really just different aspects of the same consciousness. I see myself in every living thing around me. The universe looking back at itself. The illumination is what we all spring from and what we all return to. We are never seperate...never apart. Together in time for all time.
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...just have to respond to this one. Paul!!! Remember what I said about the special geometry associated with eg communication and that Dr. Brown may have left something behind? This is exactly what I was referring to...is this for real????????? You are playing with me right????

Griffin...yes....the four corners....where the 3 dimensions of space meet time....the aether...this is what I told Paul....that is where you will find Dr. Brown....you see....eg communication is also communication through time....all time....and the signals are still there to receive and sending is also possible. But it is necessary to match the geometry of other "sets". That is also the secret to secure eg communication. We can create patterns in the aether...and communicate through time...say hello to Dr. Brown. There I said it....look out Mikado...TCG wil be coming for us soon! lol

Griffin's post:

"While I don’t know if it’s directly related to the four points meeting spot mentioned by TTB, it has seemed to me that his cross shaped antenna might be considered as a candidate. Four points meet at the cross and the antenna is a transceiver. It’s said to have been buried by TTB on the grounds of the old O-C Ranch which he spent time at on various occasions. Why did he bury it there? I don’t know. He might have wanted to create a certain kind of ambience for some purpose. Or perhaps he was finished with it for the time, but wanted to hide and/or preserve it. Or…? Perhaps its time is not yet finished."

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

I'll respond to your questions, but I prefer to do it by PM. It may take me a while.

Where did you learn of the Golden Disk?

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Interesting discussions and I sort of wish that Ms Kitselman would join us here because I think that she would have much more of an understanding of all of this and perhaps could contribute to this ... all I know of it is this phrase:

" The door of the Truth is covered with a golden Disc. Open that, O Pushan, that we may see the nature of the truth."

Not a whole lot different possibly than " Ask and Ye shall receive"

And of course, to me .... golden disc... translates .... " The Argonaut" so I m already galloping in an entirely different direction than everyone here.

Thats what makes this Forum so much fun, but so challenging! Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/ston ... on/04.html

most of the barrows of England were raided for gold, quite a few of the lozenges have survived, the precise position of where they were found I have checked, basically a vector point in geometry.
So!,I place myself centrally upon such points, and imagine what a gold disk will achieve placed upon the ground?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown, the following words that you quoted are very familiar to me - in more than just one sense:

"The door of the Truth is covered with a golden Disc. Open that, O Pushan, that we may see the nature of the truth."

May I ask where did you read or hear the above saying first? I do not know if you are aware that these words are from one of the oldest and most famous Upanishads called Brihadaranyaka Upanishad. The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad belongs to the Shatapatha Brahmana and has been commented upon among other by the great Adi Shankaracharya. The excerpt you quote comes from the Fifteenth Brahmana of the Fourth Adhyaya.

Mr. Trickfox, I almost overlooked your brief post i. e.
Mr. Trickfox wrote:Indeed, It's nice to hear from you again AM2....how are you doing on Kitselman's math?
I could still use the Vega curve calculator if you happen to have it!!!

Trickfox
I hope that everything is fine at your end. The "Vega Curve Calculator" is indeed in my possession (along with some other material written by Dr. Kitselman), but for the time being will remain with me.

Some time ago I also had the privilege of extensively talking with a gentleman of Mr. Twigsnapper's age who knew Dr. Kitselman quite well. Currently though I prefer not to go into greater detail about this subject. I have my reasons and Mr. Mikado once made a truly excellent post, which reflects my current position down to the dot:
Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS
by Mikado14 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:53 am

natecull wrote:

Look at this forum. Are our small discoveries happening because of secrecy, or because of openness, sharing and trust, on Paul and Linda's part as well as others?

Mikado14 wrote:

You think so? Ok, here you go, ask Ms Brown for a copy of the Structure of Space or a copy of the Rain on the window papers or better yet, ask for access to all of Paul's research, I am sure you will receive it because there is so much openness and trust and sharing.

natecull wrote:

Perhaps a little of both? I'm quite happy to respect people's boundaries and their personal choice of where and when they feel morally able to disclose. But I'd put my money on breakthroughs coming more through the trust than the secrecy.

Perhaps trust takes a while to build. So I don't want to push people who don't want to be pushed. But trust is a two-way street, and from the outside looking in, it is the 'new energy community' who are the ones who are not trusted by the mainstream, and for good reason, because of a history of overblown, fraudulent claims and commercial scams. It does us no good to deny this.

Mikado14 wrote:

Breakthroughs from trust, a very novel approach. Should I open my notebooks to you? Would you even understand what is in them? And what is it that I am supposed to trust? What can you bring to the table that would make it beneficial to take you into my confidence? Who would benefit more from a union of trust, you or I? Have I ever made any claims here in this forum that I could "do this" or I could "do that"?

And besides, there is that particular sense of American or better to say Anglo-Saxon humour of which I am a little bit
cautious - like I am cautious when it comes to that special kind of "sincerity" so characteristic of the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.
http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_america.html wrote:Several months after Edison employed him, Tesla announced that his work was successfully completed. When Tesla asked to be paid, however, Edison seemed astonished. He explained that the offer of $50,000 had been made in jest. "When you become a full-fledged American you will appreciate an American joke," Edison said. Shocked and disgusted, Tesla immediately resigned.
When I will be presented with a sufficiently appealing incentive to reveal Dr. Kitselman's material in my possession and discuss the connections I was able to establish, then I will gladly do so. We all are after all operating from agenda-driven positions and carefully crafted calculations, as Mr. Morgan or Mr. Twigsnapper would say. On the other hand though, the information may simply bubble up one day.

AM