NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Linda Brown »

Oh my! Indeed.

Here is probably my last even halfway political comment.

This thing about Sara Palins clothing " allowance" of over a hundred thousand dollars."

Then they first announced McCains choice I took one look at this obviously very beautiful woman wearing a hairstyle I thought I recognized from the sixties.... she looked the individualist. I was still trying to scrape my jaw off the floor about his choice and I felt alot of sympathy for her as she entered the barage of scrutiny that you know would follow her situation. I wondered how long it would be before someone decided that ( for the Washington and National crowd) she would need a " makeover" and with some amount of interest I noticed when the designer clothes started showing up on her... she looked wonderful .... clothes make the man they say ... woman too ... she held her own where some thought that she would fall on her face. I admired her and now I am more than a little upset because I think that she has been placed in an awkward position by the Republican Party. I am sure that she is not the person who demanded those expensive clothes. That was a decision somewhere along the line of the McCain " machine"..... but when they did that they also made a very common blunder for this particular party. They did not read the puplic well at all. Going for appearances they lost out on an excellent opportunity. And Sara Palin will pay for it .... which is too bad.

I think that they should have made a big deal about her shopping spree at a MODEST but chic store.... detailing how she was getting the biggest bang for her buck in the fashion world. Every working woman in the nation would have been her very best friend in all of this. Instead of that .... she is presented like some kind of dog and pony show by the " machine" calling the shots in the background who recently even had the gaul to trench back once they realized that they were getting negative press . They announced that the clothes would be " donated to charity" later. When would that be I wondered? After she lost the election? What a cheap date they have been! And if she won? Then what? Hold an auction for the clothes? Good grief... if she makes it that far she deserves those fancy threads. Linda
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Linda Brown wrote:Oh my! Indeed.

Here is probably my last even halfway political comment. Linda
Sarah Palin positions herself for 2012 race

Geoff Elliott, Denver, Colorado | October 24, 2008

IN between slamming Barack Obama and Democrats, Sarah Palin has distanced herself from John McCain on several occasions over the past week, prompting speculation the Republican vice-presidential candidate is eyeing a White House tilt in 2012.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 03,00.html

http://www.rockyandbullwinkle.com/

Its her diet that fascinates me.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

amalie wrote:I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY GROUPIE,

I am a moose .

PS, where is trickfox gone to ?

Amalie
Go get her Tiger.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote: Does that sound like a PLAN?

trickfox
Hi Trickfox, wishing you all the best.

Paul
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Junglelord wrote: I have a link for that book. Occult Aether Physics. I agree the understanding of the Aether is the answer to everything.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/william_l ... hysics.pdf
Thanks so much for that.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Langley wrote:<SNIP>

Paul,
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/09/sarah-palins-diet-and-workout-regimen/ wrote:She drinks a lot of water, and says her diet is “heavy in wild Alaskan seafood, moose, caribou and fresh fruit.”
So the squirrel will miss the moose if Sarah is loose! :wink:

Linda, once again you amaze me on your intuition. The Republicans have been blowing the election because they seem like the elite kings and queens that fly around in their private plane (it's the only way to travel, every American should have one) , can't remember how many homes, McCain's wife with her expensive clothes and taste. But don't be fooled by Barak as he is worth at least $1.4 million and then some. Sarah looked great and professional. Biden stuck his foot in his mouth too and it's been a mess on both sides. That's why Fred's 3rd choice using a paper ballot would screw up the polls so bad, it would make both heads hurt!

Now listen to this. Most places will have electronic voting in place and we (should) all know how these machines can be hacked to rig the election. How do you think King George II stole the vote in the last 2 elections? :wink:

Well, if they have been hacked and everyone votes paper for a third choice, exit polls will reveal this. When the announcement that McCain or Obama won the vote when the exit polls reveal differently, then everyone KNOWS the ballot machine was hacked and the election rigged. And the Independent gets the vote and we get a fresh face in there without any ACORN ties, any Republican campaign "machine" (I like that word, Linda because I'm an engineer), and no lobbyists except We the People! And vote that way for the local elections to flush out all that voted against the people's wishes. And then AIG turns around and slaps all of us in the face with $25,000 spa treatments. That is just wrong! Any company that does this DESERVES to fail but we bailed out the rich so they can get richer. Why aren't people being sent to prison for fraud and perjury?

Tell your friends, family, and neighbors and really screw up their plans! LOL! And since no one figured the Independent would win, they wouldn't even bother to corrupt them as they have both parties! Because both McCain and Obama voted for the bailout and so did my senators when I expressly wrote them and told them to vote NO on the bailout. And I also told them that if they did vote for it, I considered it poor use of my taxpayer dollars and they could pay for the bailout, not me. I then told them I novated my contract. Since they did not reply and is uncontested by a public official, it is official.

And if everyone in America said and did the same thing, what could they do, throw America in jail? There wouldn't be enough room for all of us and besides 3 meals a day, free Internet, library, weight room, no bills, etc. is what I have to pay for as a working slave. Doesn't sound that bad to me... But they couldn't throw all of us in jail at the same time. Plus they would have no more wage slaves so they would be powerless... And we could become the land of the free and the home of the brave...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin, Linda, Paul and All,
I do apologize for getting political. I do not apologize for my post and the questions I asked. First, I felt that posting what I did would give context to my questions. Second, I only asked why this was not being addressed by the Obama side or the Republicans, since it was a Democratic attorney that started this whole thing. I don't want to be political. I was being ethical. It had nothing to do with my politics or choices.

You are right Ms. Brown, nothing more than a generalization so it does not infringe on the chosen faiths of others. I already have my mail-in ballot, and I have made my choices. I like ballots that you can fill out in the privacy of your own home, and with opportunity to feel those choices. Really get in touch with that part of myself that allows me to come to choice without reservations. To know that it will not do harm to serving the highest good, although the highest good is not always what all choices will manifest.

My hope for the future is that we as humans, all over the world, will be able to come together as people, without issues of race, religion, or politics, and realize that we have all that we need as Earthlings, and respect the other Earthlings that are of many different species. And to be grateful to those plants and animals, who by virtue of their passing, give us nutrition to thrive.

With love and peace to all,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

htmagic wrote:
Langley wrote:<SNIP>

Paul,
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/09/sarah-palins-diet-and-workout-regimen/ wrote:She drinks a lot of water, and says her diet is “heavy in wild Alaskan seafood, moose, caribou and fresh fruit.”
So the squirrel will miss the moose if Sarah is loose! :wink:

MagicBill
The fact that 99.99999% of al cars today have their engines in the wrong end is absolute proof of the political conspiracy against the Tucker Torpedo. (I wont mention the Chev Corvair Trickfox)

So conspiracies do happen. For sure. :idea:
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Good Idea

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: I've decided to shut up and listen for a while.
maybe from now on that's all I'll do. Listen and answer questions directed specifically at me.

Does that sound like a PLAN?
Certainly sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm glad to see you all handled Fred's "Obamacrimes" thing rather artfully. Fred had sent that business to me directly and pretty much blew it off, particularly when I realize that the publication of the entire tirade and list of offenses was was justified by a NON response from the Obama campaign. I think we have a rule about that around here, something like "that absence of proof is not proof..." Something like that.

"They didn't deny it so it must be true!" just doesn't hold water with me.

In any event, had I realized that Fred was using this soapbox for that particular thesis, I might have nipped it sooner, but I do guess it falls under the general heading of "random ideas" -- hell, that one's about as "random" as it gets.

Anyway, I'm pretty much undecided myself.

Can't make up my mind.

Should I "early vote" next week or join the multitudes next Tuesday?

Some things are just really hard to figure.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Good Idea

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:<SNIP>
I'm glad to see you all handled Fred's "Obamacrimes" thing rather artfully. Fred had sent that business to me directly and pretty much blew it off, particularly when I realize that the publication of the entire tirade and list of offenses was was justified by a NON response from the Obama campaign. I think we have a rule about that around here, something like "that absence of proof is not proof..." Something like that.

"They didn't deny it so it must be true!" just doesn't hold water with me.

In any event, had I realized that Fred was using this soapbox for that particular thesis, I might have nipped it sooner, but I do guess it falls under the general heading of "random ideas" -- hell, that one's about as "random" as it gets.

Anyway, I'm pretty much undecided myself.

Can't make up my mind.

Should I "early vote" next week or join the multitudes next Tuesday?

Some things are just really hard to figure.

--PS
Paul,

You obviously do not understand our legal system. By NOT responding, you are open for attack from the legal system. If you do not respond or pay your "fine" within the time frame as specified on the ticket, then you are in contempt of court and subject to GREATER fines. A bench warrant will be issued and pull out your checkbook as YOU WILL PAY.

I challenged a parking ticket that I sent back to them unsigned and without money with my letter attached. In the letter, I told them that their ticket (essentially a CONTRACT) was wrong. And then I listed the four things I immediately saw that were wrong like the ticket form was improperly filled out, the color of car was wrong, the VIN number on the ticket form was not filled out, etc. I told the court that the officer failed to practice due diligence in filling out their (contract) form, and hell he couldn't even get the color of the car right, so how could I be illegally parked? I saved myself from going to court and $77. Since I challenged it and told them they were wrong, they could have countered and said I was wrong but they didn't. There are easier fish to hook.

Once you understand the legal system and how they operate, you have a much better chance of surviving in their bloody waters. YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER, ask Mikado as he understands the system. Now they can still make life hard if they wish and could ruin you if they had a vendetta against you. But it would be harder for them to do and they are looking for the easy (and dumb) targets.

EVER SINCE 1913, ALMOST ALL LAW IS COMMERCIAL LAW.

Another thing. If this is so bogus, why hasn't the Obama campaign produced a valid copy of his birth certificate to a judge? And that isn't even the real issue. The issue Phillip Berg is raising is that Obama LOST his US citizenship while he was in Indonesia. At that time, he was Barak Sortera, adopted by his stepdad and enrolled in the Indonesian school. Once he did that, he LOST the US citizenship as Indonesia at the time did not recognize dual citizenship. To LEGALLY enter the US again, he should have been NATURALIZED. Apparently that may not have happened. And the Constitution does not allow NATURALIZED citizens. That is why Arnold couldn't be President. NOW DO YOU SEE WHY THEY DO NOT WISH TO RESPOND? Because Phillip Berg MAY BE LEGALLY RIGHT! And it would take a Federal Court to straighten out all this mess which could take MONTHS! Now you have the REST OF THE STORY.

Is it a crime? Maybe, that is for a JUDGE to decide. There has been much flack about Obama's contacts, including Fred Raines, part of the Fannie/Freddie mess. He was a CFO before it blew up. He was aware of the crooked dealings and the impending mess. Now he's Barak's financial adviser with questionable campaign contributions and voter registration fraud. But the media has practically declared Barak the winner! Hmm, who is BEHIND the media and WHY do they want Obama to win? FOLLOW THE MONEY!

There's enough mud slinging on both sides but Palin did not hinder investigations into her past.
I think those were the points Fred was pointing out.

Peace,

MagicBill
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Ht magic et all,

There are some beautiful T shaped megaliths here .

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-a ... -tepe.html

Peace

Amalie
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS Nano Tubes

Post by FM No Static At All »

Making Nanotubes into Electric Circuits
Researchers at the University of Warwick's Department of Chemistry have recently discovered a new way of producing carbon nanotubes from a highly sensitive ready made electric circuit. These ultramicroelectrodes may be particularly useful for the creation of ultra sensitive sensors and may also have applications for catalysis in fuel cells.

Although researchers had been aware that carbon nanotubes are particularly useful for catalysis, they were unable to determine how the properties of the carbon nanotubes affected the production process. This new method of single-walled carbon nanotube assembly proved that the properties of the carbon nanotubes themselves are useful for catalysis. The researchers used electrodeposition to quickly and easily apply specific metal coatings to the ready formed single walled carbon nanotube microelectrode networks, an addition that has the potential to significantly benefit fuel cell technology.

You can read more at: http://thefutureofthings.com/news/1216/ ... cuits.html
And at: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/chemi ... c960eb3517

And then there is Buckypaper!
Buckypaper – Nanotubes on Steroids
http://thefutureofthings.com/articles/2 ... roids.html
Though widely researched for many years, the transfer of nanotube properties to composite materials to produce high performance composites has proved a difficult feat. Research for the past five years at the Florida Advanced Center for Composite Technologies on the further development of a novel pure nanotube material, called buckypaper, might soon enable the manufacturing of stronger and lighter aircraft with larger payloads and greater fuel efficiency. In the more distant future, lighter cars with better fuel efficiency and even materials for improved thermal management of computers are envisioned.
Check the site for the rest of the story.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Once he did that, he LOST the US citizenship as Indonesia at the time did not recognize dual citizenship.
You are legally speaking from what point of view Bill, Indonesia :?:
Since when does Indonesian Law apply to the USA :?:
As far as the USA is concerned he NEVER lost his citizenship. Once you are born in the USA, you NEVER loose that priveledge and you can claim it anytime anywhere! :wink:

Sorry, I had to answer that one because "crossing borders" is a tricky issue when you consider "the whole world" as your "place of birth".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:
Once he did that, he LOST the US citizenship as Indonesia at the time did not recognize dual citizenship.
As far as the USA is concerned he NEVER lost his citizenship. Once you are born in the USA, you NEVER loose that priveledge and you can claim it anytime anywhere! :wink:

Sorry, I had to answer that one because "crossing borders" is a tricky issue when you consider "the whole world" as your "place of birth".

Trickfox
Raymond,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_citizenship#Loss_of_citizenship wrote:Loss of citizenship

As a historical matter, U.S. citizenship could be forfeited upon the undertaking of various acts, including naturalization in a foreign state, service in foreign armed forces, and voting in a foreign political election (with a few exceptions, such as municipal and local elections as opposed to presidential and other national elections). However, a line of U.S. Supreme Court decisions beginning with Afroyim v. Rusk constitutionally limited the government's capacity to terminate citizenship to those cases in which an individual engaged in conduct with an intention of abandoning their citizenship. In the wake of administrative practice changes adopted by the U.S. Department of State during the mid 1990s, it is now virtually impossible to lose one's citizenship without expressly renouncing it before a U.S. consular officer.
Since this happened way before 1990, I would tend to read this and say when he was enrolled in the Indonesian school, his stepdad adopted and naturalized Barak in Indonesia. Indonesia wouldn't consider dual citizenship, he is only Indonesian or an alien. If alien, he could not apply to an Indonesian school. He had to be naturalized to be accepted. At that age, he did not realize what would happen and was under his dad's roof. But I feel this may disqualify Barak Obama for president. It certainly muddies the waters and I can understand he would prefer to sweep this under a carpet and wish it would go away. But it needs to be addressed before the election. Why won't he respond to the charges? He is a lawyer, and so is Biden, he knows the law better than anyone. And why does his grandma say he was born in Kenya? What is going on here? Do I wish to vote for someone with questionable issues like this?

It Really Is Just This Simple on November 4. 2008:

Any Questions?

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:

Trickfox
I believe Mr. Magic answered quite well. Your concept of "Once you are born in the USA, you NEVER loose that priveledge and you can claim it anytime anywhere!" well, spoken like a true Canadian. What Mr. Magic said about Indonesia, at least from a quick check on the Internet, appears to be true. I am sure an oath had to be signed in Indonesia as to the relinguishing of his citizenship. You can't just claim it back by just saying so, there is a process to go through and I would bet he never did it. That is the sticky finger.

Why doesn't he at least deny what is being said? He sure as hell denies or slings mud on other issues but on this one, he ignores it like the plague.

I think that speaks reams.

Just pickin' it out of the pepper

Mikado

PS: If you are undecided between Barak Obama and John McCain watch this video.

If you have already made a decision but consider yourself open minded, watch this video.

If you never watch another political Ad or Video in your life, watch this one.

If you have never forwarded a Political Video in your life forward this one after you watch it to as many people as possible

http://akaallice.multiply.com/video/ite ... mic_Crisis

Watch it all the way through.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy