NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

I truly feel that playing fair is the only way to play the game. And this is just not fair at all.
Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President
Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.

8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.

10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.

12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.

14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.

16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.
17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.

18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.

20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.

22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.

24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.

26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.
27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.
31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.
33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.

34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.
35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.

36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.

38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.
39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.

40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.
41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.

42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.
43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.

44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.
45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.

46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.
47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.

48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.
49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.
51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.

52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.

54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.
55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.

56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.

2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.
3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack Hussein Obama.

4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born” United States citizen.
7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.

8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein Obama’s citizenship status.
9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the Democratic Nominee for President.

10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.
11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.

12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as the President of the United States.
13. The DNC admits their Credential Committee’s Report failed to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obama’s ineligibility to serve as President of the United States.

14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve as the President of the United States.
15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the United States have been personally injured as a result of not having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their votes upon.

16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which to choose from.
17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.

18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.
19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.
21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was qualified to serve as the President of the United States.

22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in violation of our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional crisis.
23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution.

24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to due process of law in violation of the United States Constitution.
25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates Plaintiff’s rights to Equal Protection of the laws in violation of the United States Constitution.

26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic citizen’s interests, fight for their equal opportunities and fight for justice for all Americans.
27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been promoting Barack Hussein Obama’s Presidential election knowing he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.

Our website http://obamacrimes.com now has 50.7 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers, radio and TV stations. Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
[email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Why is the media not reporting this? Even if it is not true, why is Obama and the DNC not producing the documents to verify his citizenship?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Fred AM-

In our litigious society, anyone can file a frivolous lawsuit. Public figures, especially those subject to extreme attacks and smears, cannot and are not required to respond to all this nonsense. “Admitted” – yeah, right. There’s a good reason why this is in quotation marks. The only right remark in this post, imo, is the statement “even if not true.” Barack Obama is a serving U.S. Senator and his mother was and is a U.S. citizen. Do you really believe he could even be a candidate if any of this were true for disqualifying him? Get a political life, Fred, and get off the sensationalist, conspiracy driven agendas of personal attacks and hate-driven innuendoes -- even if you don’t share the hate part. What Palin in particular has said is shameful. In politics, people associate and sometimes support bi-partisan legislation with people that they don’t otherwise agree with politically. Why shouldn’t that be true outside of politics as well, when a project or issue is worthy of support? Vote for whom you please, but give some thought to what fairness really should mean in America. The media isn’t reporting this because there’s obviously no valid story here. It’s all contrived static.

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Fred AM-

In our litigious society
Griffin
Please, everyone, vote for Palin and whathisname. I really really miss the Benny Hill Show and a woman who shoots her own Moose and then eats it really turns me on.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Linda Brown wrote: If England is beginning to release classified reports of UFO andings and or activities ... IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS ... then ..... who is most likely to handle those reports ( and the reports being released in the US) at the highest level of metal scope DURING THOSE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

With all of the Love that I can muster to send out ..............Linda
Well so long as the off worlders dont resemble Moose, I think they'd find Palin pretty interesting*.

It would make "The Far Side Scared Silly 2008 Wall Calender for November look positively prophetic.

* I mean, if they DID look like Moose, they'd still find her interesting, just not for very long.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Langley wrote:Please, everyone, vote for Palin and whathisname. I really really miss the Benny Hill Show and a woman who shoots her own Moose and then eats it really turns me on.
Paul,

LOL! I think Saturday Night Live has discovered that as well. Their guest Sarah Palin gave them a ratings boost that they hadn't seen in 15 years. I think they are understanding the concept that if the McCain/Palin team gets elected, they will have plenty of material and fodder for Tina Fey and the rest of the staff for four years!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 91,00.html

On a serious note. The tenor of the times in the era of "Born Secret"

"melted down the type and impounded every galley proof"
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

htmagic wrote:
Langley wrote:Please, everyone, vote for Palin and whathisname. I really really miss the Benny Hill Show and a woman who shoots her own Moose and then eats it really turns me on.
Paul,

LOL! I think Saturday Night Live has discovered that as well. Their guest Sarah Palin gave them a ratings boost that they hadn't seen in 15 years. I think they are understanding the concept that if the McCain/Palin team gets elected, they will have plenty of material and fodder for Tina Fey and the rest of the staff for four years!

MagicBill
She's certainly not stuck up.

Id better stop hoggin the thread. Its good to laugh, Im quite convinced we're all gonna die no matter who's in office.

Eventually.

the sub text is though, that the group dynamic is try to buy some time. Somehow or another.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:Fred AM-

In our litigious society, anyone can file a frivolous lawsuit. Public figures, especially those subject to extreme attacks and smears, cannot and are not required to respond to all this nonsense. “Admitted” – yeah, right. There’s a good reason why this is in quotation marks. The only right remark in this post, imo, is the statement “even if not true.” Barack Obama is a serving U.S. Senator and his mother was and is a U.S. citizen. Do you really believe he could even be a candidate if any of this were true for disqualifying him?
I am NOT buying into this stuff. I am merely bringing it to the attention of others who can as I do, research the material and make up their own minds. By the way, it's FM not AM, unless that was meant as a dig on your part.
Get a political life, Fred, and get off the sensationalist, conspiracy driven agendas of personal attacks and hate-driven innuendoes -- even if you don’t share the hate part.
I do not want a political life. If I did, then I would put my own name on a ballot and run for office. The game of politics has always been played dirty, I am merely pointing that out in a way that is blatantly in your face. What I am suggesting is that both candidates resort to the same mudslinging tactics, while neither is offering real change.
What Palin in particular has said is shameful. In politics, people associate and sometimes support bi-partisan legislation with people that they don’t otherwise agree with politically. Why shouldn’t that be true outside of politics as well, when a project or issue is worthy of support? Vote for whom you please, but give some thought to what fairness really should mean in America. The media isn’t reporting this because there’s obviously no valid story here. It’s all contrived static.
The media is not reporting it, because they had decided to support the two party system and have chosen to ignore all other candidates. You are basically saying that the media is ignoring this because it isn't true, and I disagree with that. Dr. Ron Paul, a 12 term Congressman from Texas was ignored by his party and the press/media even when he was vying for nomination and was participating in the debates. His answers to questions was direct and addressed the issues, yet nothing he said was rebutted or even acknowledged by his rivals. He was just plain ignored. He warned of this economic "crisis" and he was ignored.

I would have felt that the majority of people on this forum would be open to possibilities beyond what is on the surface. We have all examined topics of hidden agendas, classified physics, strange "coincidences" and many other out of the box subjects, with openness and objective discussion. Why not with politics? Why not with questioning the validity of the Federal Reserve and IRS? Do you trust that your government and the elected representatives will always do what is best for you? Do you really feel that anyone that refuses to pay income tax should be jailed?

I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY GROUPIE. I take all such theories in stride without "jumping" on them either pro or con. I look at what is not said as well as what is. In our investigations of Dr. Brown, be find the same to be true, so why is politics different? I also question religion with the same open ended objectiveness, and many people are offended by this also. Too bad. I love life and all creatures great and small. I do not attack people personally or intellectually, but I do question them when they say things that are beliefs and opinions based in "accepted" dogma.

I stand by my words, without retraction. If you (or anyone) is offended, deal with it. I make no apologies for bringing topics to the forum for debate and discussion in an intelligent manner. If I am wrong in opinion, so be it. But I resent the disrespect because of my opinion differing from the majority. I have expressed my love and appreciation to all, I only ask for the same in return.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY GROUPIE,

I am a moose .

PS, where is trickfox gone to ?

Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I'm here, but I'm trying to get control over my mood swings, because my medications have radically changed and I'm freeking out every now and then.
At least my blood tests are doing better.... now if I could just stabilize my hormones and hypothalmus.

I've decided to shut up and listen for a while.
maybe from now on that's all I'll do. Listen and answer questions directed specifically at me.

Does that sound like a PLAN?

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Trickfox ,

OK . I have dedicated this bit to you, in recognition of the SPACE SERVERS

Setting our sights on the moon in this way will be possible if we can approach space development within the parallel and space enabled Information Age treaty platforms. Such remarkable AI contingencies will be guided and advanced by protected, co-operative and space informed global systems capacity and by the exponential ability for problem solving that such capacity represents .

I made yams, bean salad cheese and corn ....
Tara will make supper ( I hope ... )

Love Amalie
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

FM No Static At All wrote:
kevin.b wrote:I notice this mans name has poped up a couple of times, here's third time lucky?
William Lyne, occult ether physics, link doesn't want to play, will find it soon.
Kevin
William Lyne has been discounted by many as a "quack" because much of his writing go far afield the "classical" sciences/physics regarding the nature of matter and the universe. But knowing quite well that he also pointed out distinctive corroborating "evidence" for the existence of the "ether" or aether, including Maxwell, Whittaker, Tesla, and others, it seems that the whole idea of the aether being an "energetic structure" is beginning to resurface.
http://letsrollforums.com/william-lyne- ... 9c5a87a29&

PENTAGON ALIENS, Third Edition:

This book (formerly entitled Space Aliens From the Pentagon)in its third edition, is the first to reveal Nikola Tesla as the inventor of the flying saucer, and to expose a BIG LIE mind control hoax copied from the Third Reich, covertly implemented through "national security" means, to perpetuate the coercive monopoly of a corporate-state elite. By stealing, concealing or suppressing advanced technology, our continued dependency on archaic petroleum and nuclear technology is insured. To this end, flying saucer technology of relative simplicity and phenomenal potential was stolen from its inventor, Nikola Tesla, and has been concealed from us for over 50 years.

In 1953, Lyne and at least seven others saw a flying saucer at a close range. Lyne studied its behavior, discovered its secrets, and presents this book, representing over 45 years of research, complete with a set of simplified plans to build your own saucer. The obvious BIG TRUTH- that flying saucers are real, man-made electrical machines, and that there are no aliens on earth- is being ground to pieces between TWO BIG LIES, both essentially one big lie, covertly disseminated through the media and various "front" groups and publications, by teams of Ph.D.s employed by the O.S.I. ( Office of Scientific Intelligence, CIA).

The secret government orchestrates both sides of the sham debate between covert agents, posing as "UFOlogists", and official government spokesmen. The UFOlogists' (the O.S.I.'s) "alien" scenario conceals the man-made nature of flying saucers by depicting them as "alien crafts", involved in visits to earth, abductions, and collaboration with our government, which they allege is concealed by a "government cover-up conspiracy". Officials conveniently provide false credibility to these lies by their irrational behavior, or silence. Contains much never before published information, including photos of a celestial guidance system from a WWII-vintage Nazi "Kreisel Teller" ("Gyrating Plate").

OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS

Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and
The Conspiracy to Conceal It - 1998 Second Edition:

Is there a "Secret Physics" with a different set of rules that have been hidden away from us earlier in this century by a powerful elite who fear the technology based on it will strip away their power and wealth and liberate us from their grip? Dynamite comes in small packages, and this little stick of scientific dynamite blows apart pseudo-scientific myths and instills the truth. Documents Nikola Tesla's discovery of electro-propulsion in 1894.

For many. myself included, learning about how the aether works is more important that Relativity or Quantum Mechanics. Understanding how the aether functions will unlock the mysteries to free energy, intergalactic travel, and perhaps time itself. On the one hand it seems like a wonderful and enlightening awakening, but there is always the dark side.

Such "unlimited" energy resources surely can be used to make weapons as well as build bridges. How can we take advantage of the abundance of power for the benevolent use of all humanity, and still maintain its security from those that would use it to do harm?
I have a link for that book. Occult Aether Physics. I agree the understanding of the Aether is the answer to everything.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/william_l ... hysics.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I agree Tarzan. The understanding of aether will mean everything to us. But right now we are living in an age which can't even really look at that word without falling off the edge of their current understanding. "Beyond here there be dragons " so the saying goes And where there is fear and a lack of knowledge there can also be angerand ridicule.

And Fred .... You asked why we didn't try to approach the subject of politics with the same sort of enthusiasm that we have had for other subjects here on the forum. One of the first reasons off the top of my head is that there is only one of us and MANY, MANY politically oriented forums which are in hot pursuit of all kinds of passionate subjects right now. Should we lose ourselves in them?

I don't think that we are wearing blinders but there is something positive about trying to be focused. You will note that we generally don't involve ourselves in the discussion of any one religion (and if we do get off on that path it is generally a more philosophical discussion which can range from ancient history to cellular biology to rock electricity to electrostatic charges to military covert activiteis ... to lions ... and tigers and bears ......<g>.... ours is much more of a quantum type system with information flowing from all directions and being picked up differently by each of us. Confusing sometimes but I still believe, in the long run, valuable Our "focus" is an unusual type. Notice how things which have " bubbled" to the surface here can be oddly connected. At first you might not see the connection until more information FLOWS in from another source and then suddenly more pieces of the puzzle fall together. Our problem I think is that, as advanced as we would like to think that we are ... we only have some of t he pieces on the table and so far most of the ones that we do have are still face down, We know that they fit because we can figure some of their shapes but what the picture is on the other side is still a mystery. STILL ... we are making progress....You know that too. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:I You will note that we generally don't involve ourselves in the discussion of any one religion (and if we do get off on that path it is generally a more philosophical discussion which can range from ancient history to cellular biology to rock electricity to electrostatic charges to military covert activiteis ... to lions ... and tigers and bears ......<g>....

Oh My!!!!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Fred FM-

I wish you all the best in good will.

However, I also stand by my words. As you say, both sides can indulge in dirty politics. But it’s obvious that an incredible amount of dirty personal attacks have been directed against Barack Obama, including outright lies. Also, the fact that politics can be dirty doesn’t mean you need to repeat what is said in that manner. What you posted is not credible on the face of it, and part of the whole “unfit to be president” and “anti-American” attacks of the right wing in this election. In the CIA style, this agenda mirrors the old CIA dictum of “if you repeat it often and long enough…” -- even if it’s a complete distortion or untrue. I’m not disrespecting you as a person, but I do continue to disagree with that choice for posting. Yes, there are conspiracies and sometimes the media gives scant or no coverage to important issues. That doesn’t mean we need to deal with them here, even when they’re off topic and highly questionable. At least try to deal with something that’s a clear-cut issue or at least reasonably arguable. Obviously, though, we’re better off sticking to the issues directly or indirectly related to TTB.

Peace,

Griffin