Anybody else having Server Probs?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Anybody else having Server Probs?

Post by Paul S. »

Is anybody besides me having trouble posting to the forums today/tonight? I've been having a hell of a time. I've written some long posts and soon as I hit "preivew" or "submit" I get a "precondition failed" error message.

I learned a while back when I type long post to copy/paste it into a notepad file before I hit "submit" so that if the server burps, I've got a copy of what I've written. But this problem is proving really intractable. A couple of the long posts I've made tonight, I've had to paste in paragraph by paragraph until I found a section that the server didn't like. Then I'd actually have to re-write the paragraph and try it again.

It's a very weird deal, if anybody else is having similar probs I'll have to go to the php/bb forums and see if anybody else recognizes the issue.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Future self corrections?

Post by Trickfox »

Paul
Are you sure its a technical problem? Remember I told you that I have a theory that there might just be a purpose for such weird "self-editting" tactics and perhaps they are "FORCED timelines". In other words if time travel is in fact possible, then perhaps you are instantly correcting your own future somehow. I know it sounds weird and supernatural, and perhaps even outright superstitious, but hey!! so is the rest of this story right?

I don't give it any more credibility than I would any other weird feeling but you know that at the very least we should try and corolate the times and dates that such weirdness happens on, -just to see if there is a pattern.
Sort of like the sidereal corolations Dr. Brown made with his gravitators.
What do you think of this idea?

Maybe we can just use this part of the forum to report the date and times these "server problems" happen to occur on.

Speeking for myself, this happened several times when I first go involved with this forum, and in most cases I just decided that it was a post I should not have made anyway, and so I just went on with other things, or even changed the subject matter. You know it's sort of like "going with the flow".

All I know is that now it happens less and less.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Buzzzzz.... and Thank You For Playing

Post by Paul S. »

Uh.... I dunno Trickfox, I'm not quite buying this one. Youre saying what, that what looks to me like a server and/or software glitch is me "editing myself" from the future?

I'm afraid that one's a bit of a stretch for me. On the occasions when it happened, I didn't feel like there was really any meaningful "editing" going on, I just had to chop the message into pieces until I found the bit that the server seemed to be choking on, and then change enough characters to get the server to swallow it.

Unlike your case, where you decided not to make the post, I forged through until I got what I wanted to say posted.

I've adopted a convention when writing/posting things online like this, where, after I've typed a bit, I copy paste it into a notepad file along side the browser, so that if, when I hit "submit," what I've written vanishes into the ether, I've got a copy right on my desktop to start all over again. Maybe that means I'm circumventing my ability to "future edit" myself, but, like I say, I'm hard pressed to believe that a "server glitch" is some manifestation of my better self in a future time.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Like I said, I'm not sure myself

Post by Trickfox »

Look Paul
I'm not really sure what I'm saying is anywhere near real at the moment. All I'm saying is that if there is any way whatsoever to even "notice" how time travel can be "sensed" or "detected" somehow, or if it happens at all. These glitches are possibly the only kind of indication we will ever notice about it. Otherwise, even if time travel was possible, we would never have any way of experiencing proof of it anyhow.

I'm the type of person who would likekely tear apart the server and software to make sure I could understand WHY it chokes up the way it does when the glitches occur. Perhaps you can understand this about me. I hate to leave unknowns be and move on.

Maybe that's a part of my character that will of some use in the future. I know one thing. I use to perform reverse engineering duties for an electronics company, and these types of challenges is exatly what we thrived on just for the fun of it. It's really rewarding to solve a puzzle that everyone has given up on.

Ray
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Moved from another post area

Post by Trickfox »

This part of my post comes from another forum subject.

Now, with respects to the issue of hiccups and self editing. I will argue with anyone in this forum regarding the subject of Time Travel. I dare say it is either POSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE, OR BOTH (to a limited degree). Please note the limiter I'm using here.

Here is the logic by which I have come to my conclusions. If Time Travel is possible, none of us will ever know for sure because none of us can subjectively experience two seperate timelines. If Time Travel is impossible none of us will ever be able to prove it objectively because the physics and math says it does in fact work.

Now comes the intriguing part. If LIMITED Time Travel is possible in FRACTIONS OF SECONDS only, Then it is possible to cause "time hiccups". These are minute "shuttling" of first order logic. The preconditions require that a dynamic process of any kind be reduced to a binary string of logic which is shifted in phase. IE: a zero becomes a one, or a one becomes a zero in Euclidean geometric time intervals. This can probably be done by modifying the local gravitational constant at the Euclidean inertial Cartesian reference point.

Without going into electromagnetism, and several other areas of science let me just sum it up by saying, -that If "Limited Time Travel" is possible the ONLY way to DETECT it is by looking at GLITCHES in any dynamic binary logic system.

If all other causes for "Glitches" are determined and identified, then there is still the UNKNOWN Glitches left to explain Engineers and technician will often envoke Murphy's law (if anything can go wrong, it will). By using the newly defined science of "LINK THEORY" we should be able to determin the existence of a corolation which proves that Murphy's law probably turns-out to "prove" that Limited time Travel is in fact possible because it is sure to happen at time interval witch is equal to n-1.

Such a corolation will undoubtedly be related to the force of Gravity, because Gravity and Time intervals are co-dependant factors. Mess with Gravity and you are messing with Time.

Now Paul can you tell us again what Dr. Brown defined Sidereal radiation as? Elizabeth is correct, and we are all just having a lot of difficulty accepting the inevitable truth of the matter. Has anyone ever heard of the expression "in for a penny, in for a pound". Perhaps this whole book is a pile of lies and nonesense, or perhaps we are simply beginning to circle the wagon folks.

For those of you interested in pursuing the understandingof this technology further I would recommend that you read the following webpages: http://www.etoan.com/intelligent-noise.html
http://www.etoan.com/phasorphone-secret.html
(BTW My friend and mentor is one of the "Seattle Foursome")

This is now all public information so I do not feel as if I have compromized any on-going projects, in fact, All I have done is tried to justify my need to continue to pursue my own path in this direction. That is why I am here with all of you.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

naturally occurring

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am not going to pretend that I followed you entirely Trickfox, but as Victoria I think once said, trying to stick with you mentally is a wonderful wild ride.

I do have one comment though.

Consider this. Perhaps there is a difference between "naturally occurring" time fluctuations and perhaps a "mechanically induced time fluctuation" although "mechanical" is distinctly the wrong word for me to use. I am not sure there is a word for it. But this is something that Townsend Brown spoke of very early in his career. Can we call it then ...... human engineered time warp. Once he recognized that a link between electricity and gravity existed he did not take the time to try to describe his ideas to those around him. He just set out to build what he thought would work.

Thats what I have deduced about the man so far. How successful he was at actually being able to duplicate natures "hiccups" at will? Well, I guess I'll have to follow along with everybody because this is not the sort of story where the end can be read first.

I think it was Gabriel who wrote a very interesting post about rushing through things to get the quick answer. He said it was a little like rushing through the Smithsonian Institute in an hour. What appreciation do you have then of what you have seen. No, I appreciate the time that it is taking Paul to work through this material. Its giving all of us a chance to absorb some very important and lifechanging concepts.

As far as natural hiccups ... sometimes they are earthshaking ... sometimes they are reduced to what Paul and I continue to call mild "cosmic ha has". Here is just one example It is something that he posted on Feb 17th ..... Now, understand that this is months before the Tolstoy connection even came into our sphere of influence. Someone had called his short chapter a "chapterette" and Paul responded with " Hey, so I'm not Tolstoy"

And then months later he discovers that a grandson of Tolstoy sat down with Morgan, Linda andDr. Brown and he was able to fold that experience into his story. He posted that in Chapter 38, just recently. Now the question begs .... why did he say Tolstoy .... other than the fact that he somehow knew ahead of time that Tolstoys grandson would be included in his story ... and he would be writing the name and studying the name. He could have said Hemingway. Why did he actually pick the name Tolstoy. Co incidence. Yes of course ..... the co angles of the same form. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Buzzzzz.... and Thank You For Playing

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:I just had to chop the message into pieces until I found the bit that the server seemed to be choking on, and then change enough characters to get the server to swallow it. "--PS
Here is just a bunch of rambling thoughts!

Regardles of whatever file editor you are using, -the actual characters are nothing more than absolutely symetric dynamic logic application systems to write the html code. the actual characters turn out to be 32 bit streams of parallel binary information travelling on a TCP IP format com link. (10011001010111100111001010010011) The server is operating apache or orther server code application. discounting the effects of dynamic error bit correction schemes, you can still shift modulate the digital datastream by very momentarlilly compressing the timespace interval in any transmittion line between two physical areas or location. The phase shift ends up creating odd and even duty cycles in the actual logic stream. This can literally cause two perfectly synchronized logic gates to malfunction for no other reason that the time space interval is "time/gravity compressed" by a extremely small amout. Think of it as a PINCH in the normal time space interval line. This pinch is then "detected" and controlled by summing the complete inward radiating infrared light remnants of the big bang and comparing it to the center of an inner infrared energy noise source from which you are attempting to extract information from. Such a source has probably been called a zero point energy source.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

hes doing it again maw!!!!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Damn! I love ya Trickfox but DAMN .... there ya go again!

Its not that I don't want to follow you and maybe its entirely my fault for not understanding perfectly what you just said .... but Damn! Face full of intellectual dirt again and I DID try to hang on!

What the hell did you just mean to say? Try little baby steps with words I will understand! I sense that you are trying to say something important here.

Or are you? Or are you just living up to your name and having a good old time with us? OK, so ..... haha. Now can you please translate? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: naturally occurring

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
Perhaps there is a difference between "naturally occurring" time fluctuations and perhaps a "mechanically induced time fluctuation" although "mechanical" is distinctly the wrong word for me to use.

NO...NO you are correct. its defined as the MECHANICAL UNIVERSE (or Newtonian/Einsteinian Universe) the one in which we understand and sense the four forces and perhaps a fifth uniting force called dark energy We look for it by understanding "natural entropy". We should be able to distinguish "Natural Entropy" from "Man Made Entropy".
. Once he (Brown) recognized that a link between electricity and gravity existed he did not take the time to try to describe his ideas to those around him. He just set out to build what he thought would work.
Perhaps, but I will wager that he certainly continued compilling the details and he wrote the foundation down in his "other journals", and some day, -at just the correct time in the future, -some deserving and dedicated individuals will be working on the exact same problem, -and they will be able to confirm the exact same conclusions as Dr. Brown by repeating the exact same math principle without the benefits of having the original research data. This, I predict will be the final proof. (the great hiccup in the sky) I see Andrew as one of these individuals who began this process.
I SEE that allready Paul is putting the whole timeline together empirically.
Now it has to go full circuit to be confirmed later by the rest of T.T. Brown journals yet to be released to the rest of the scientific community.
Thats what I have deduced about the man so far. How successful he was at actually being able to duplicate natures "hiccups" at will?
Thats both a question and an answer, if you see my point of view!!!!
I think it was Gabriel who wrote a very interesting post about rushing through things to get the quick answer. He said it was a little like rushing through the Smithsonian Institute in an hour. What appreciation do you have then of what you have seen.
Yes but now imagine that witout really being aware of it, -you are being transported through the Smithsonian at 2000 miles an hour over and over again, and I'm telling you to force yourself to look at certain spots only and let the rest zoom by several hundred thousand times around. Everything else seems to be a fog except for that one spot you are loooking at. That is how I see things, It's almost like I'm going over this moment a thousand times over and I sense where it is that I'm supposing to be looking at ahead of time.
No, I appreciate the time that it is taking Paul to work through this material. Its giving all of us a chance to absorb some very important and lifechanging concepts.
So Do, I because it's like waking up to a dream come true for me. I'm comming to some kind of definite conclusion that I will be able to write down using Peano logic symbols. I suspect they will contradict long established explanations written a long time ago by Rusell and Whitehead in the foundations text of the Principia mathematica. These conclusions are called the "Prolegoena to Cardinal Arithmetic". This is the ultimate real "captain crunch" secret decoder ring quest for me.

As far as I'm concerned I believe I'm not suppose to see other work in this field because it contains "giant unhealthy paradoxes" (Like Ramtha and Raël) This GURU type relationship with the objective reality bubble is misleading and it makes the whole "what the bleep"movement look like pseudoscience.
As far as natural hiccups ... sometimes they are earthshaking ... sometimes they are reduced to what Paul and I continue to call mild "cosmic ha has".
As soon as I finished loading the last message on the server this afternoon Lightning hit the local cable DSL server nearby during an afternoon summer storm, the lights flashed off and I was offline for an hour.
I'm talking about a big exclamation point here.
Now, understand that this is months before the Tolstoy connection even came into our sphere of influence. Someone had called his short chapter a "chapterette" and Paul responded with " Hey, so I'm not Tolstoy"
You are now officially exploring the science of LINK THEORY. It was one of the obsessive domains of John Nash. The one he where he would string paper slips together all over his study room trying to determine if the resulting polydimensional branes can help to extrapolate clifford spacial loops in the information theory.

The same principle is now applied in social network analysis like the internet based "www.namebase.org".
Why did he actually pick the name Tolstoy. Co incidence. Yes of course ..... the co angles of the same form. Elizabeth
Yes and its repeating again and again like the tortoise on the fence post that you talked about in this forum earlier on this spring.

I have all of the above data catalogued in a "math domain" (as in functions) which I have not yet heard the "name" of mentioned in this forum. I'm hoping JBM chimes in with the "name" here because I suspect he knows along with the daughter of Dr. Kitselman who may be able to tell me where I can find his three books mentioned in amazon.com

Ok , anyone want to push me a bit further deaper in here?
Trickfox
The Magician

Don't look at me, I only graduated high school

Post by Trickfox »

I'm sorry for using this part of the forum as me personal journal but this is just a rough note pad for random ideas which I have found seperately all over the world of Physics and math and philosophy and science. Nobody made me pass tests, and nobody gave me any study guides. I was just allowed to learn the same way as Jean-Jacque Rousseau, or Michal Faraday did. I just followed the anomalies and the unknowns and the less than empirical theory, and then i researched the epistamology of several fundamental assumptions about written language, first order logic, and those weird Peano logic terms. Much of my vision revolve around the works of Zeno of Elea.

JUST START HERE AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND
see: http://www.iep.utm.edu/z/zenoelea.htm#H1
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

note pad for random ideas

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hey Raymond and anybody else who wants to join us. I am going to start a new post .... how about "Notepad for random ideas" Lets continue this discussion, or others there ..... and leave this for people who think that they have server problems <g> . Meet you there. Elizabeth