WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And apparently I can post in triplicate but can't edit the excess out so please forgive me...Maybe Paul can erase the extras when he gets home? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:And apparently I can post in triplicate but can't edit the excess out so please forgive me...Maybe Paul can erase the extras when he gets home? Elizabeth
Forgive me Elizabeth but....what is the color of your hair?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

That much...

Post by Paul S. »

...I can handle...
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:And apparently I can post in triplicate but can't edit the excess out so please forgive me...Maybe Paul can erase the extras when he gets home? Elizabeth
As my first "official act" upon returning to the forums, I have deleted the two duplicate messages Elizabeth mentions above.

That part is easy.

What is NOT easy is restoring all the posts that it now seems that AM2 deleted last week.

So, umm, what did we say to piss him off this time, anybody got a clue?

And, Mikado, in case you're looking here, I noted your "Character Notes" essay last week; it arrived just as I was departing. I'm working on a response, and will post it ASAP.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

So, umm, what did we say to piss him off this time, anybody got a clue?
Really, I think what Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned is the case, he just got bored and frustrated that his questions and inferred connections were not being--from his perspective--adequately responded to. Whether because they could not be responded to in kind for good reasons, or for some lack in our own capacity <g>...

I hope he continues to check back periodically. I hope at some point in the future he will be delighted by what he finds.

R.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

See, that's the thing, Radomir.

Maybe AM only joined you all a month or two before I did, but he always felt like an important part of the group to me and I valued his input.

There is a delightful cohesiveness here that is disrupted when one pulls away out of unnecessarily wounded feelings. Which is what your exits feel like to me, AM,

I hope that's a misjudgement on my part. I'd like to think that you haven't left us, but are only synthesizing and will return soon bringing your information back in a new and different form.

rose.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.