NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

Victoria Steele wrote: "I wonder how many youngsters Morgan may have had to interview and I wonder if he did it in the same way? Obviously Dr. Brown was very interested in Morgans future with the Group and apparently Sir William saw that promise too. Just very interesting what the parallels here are. Townsend Brown walked in pretty much the same way.... and before that, from what I have been reading it was " Blinker " Hall " vetting and promoting the young Stephenson. I just had the wierd thought. What happened to the guys that were accepted but then flunked out? Dare I ask?

They ended up as crab food in the bottom of the harbor?"
Like minds? When I read that my immediate thought was from the Godfather, "Sleeps with the fishes!"

What just really is sad is that during all this time Lindas love for the guy is just blooming out as only real love in a young girl can. But if you read what happened to them at that farmhouse ... she knew just intuitively that he had chosen another path and that they would never be allowed to be toether REALLY as she had hoped and dreamed. Damn. Victoria
Another interesting parallel: When I was in junior high, my first real love moved to California as her father had to go there for his work with Lockheed. I thought I would never find love like that again. I was unable to locate them and someone told me it may be that her Dad's work was top secret and that I won't be able to get any information about them. And another experience only I was the one that moved, was a very nice lady I met while in Florida. Horses took me in another direction and alas we had to part. I sometimes have wondered how different my life may have been if we had stayed together and married.

Thanks for the memories, Ms. Steele.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Fred,

Thats what is so interesting and REAL about this story that Paul is telling. We all recognize the human condition here, All ask ourselves the same questions. The nefarious ... what if .... for me it wasn't as much the " lost loves" ( once I find them I am tough to get rid of, unless I decide to walk. But I suppose you figured that already.) For me it was youth and poor judgement ....hot open Texas skies and nothing going on .... and this fella that was too goodlooking for his and my own good judgement. How come thats so easy to find and the love that Linda apparently found in Morgan. How come thats so rare? The thing that you do learn and you probably have ... once you see it you recognize it.

Talking about how to approach this second draft Paul. I really do love the personal stories of Dr. Brown and his Josephine and of course Morgan and his Linda. Its interesting to me to see how both of these couples dealt with the intrusion of the Caroline Group into their lives. The secret is .... you learn so very much about Dr. Brown personally when you follow his really close relationship with Josephine. I think that the girl on the Caroline actually pegged him pretty good. He was a gentleman through and through and as others have said here on the forum I think it is true that soon we will be sort of having to defend him against attackers. How can you stand up for a person you don't know well? I just think knowing as much as we can about their relationship will teach us what kind of person he actually was. I still haven't heard anyone at all stand up and spout " He was a nasty good for nothing" So I guess thats a plus and puts him on the right side of the line in the sand for me!

Morgan? I am a little bit more hesitant to learn that much more about. I think that there might be some people out there who could be VERY upset with that bad boy. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: Morgan? I am a little bit more hesitant to learn that much more about. I think that there might be some people out there who could be VERY upset with that bad boy. Victoria
I would bet that if he called you friend, ....

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mikado,

I think that if a man like I take Morgan to be ever called you " friend" that you would have a friend for life and maybe beyond.

Can you guys tell that I have been reading the entire book carefully. And I have a couple of thoughts I need to throw out there , Maybe somebody wants to add a comment or two.

Do you notice how absolutely strange it is that"

A young seaman ( first class) writes a letter donating some scientific equipment to the Navy while he is at the Radio School in San Diego but then WITHIN A COUPLE OF MONTHS (MAYBE JUST ONE! He and that same equipment are at the Naval Research Lab in Washington, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN. I SUBMIT CAROLINE INVOLVEMENT.

The a foriegn scientist shows up to form a scientific study of gravity in an area around San Juan, SOMEHOW "BORROWS" A SUB and this young sailor is picked for the cruise. He meets others who will cross his path again in the future and one of them no doubt submits his name for ANOTHER CRUISE THROUGH THE SAME AREA. I SUBMIT CAROLINE INVOLVEMENT.

Notice how Paul writes about the fact that close to the deepest trench in that area they run a study for 24 hours nonstop and Townsend Brown happily and cheerfully stays at his station the whole time. ANYBODY SEE THE STRANGENESS HERE? Perhaps thats the REAL reason for that cruise and Dr. Browns reaction to the activities reflects how important it was to him and how excited he was about it all. AGAIN THERE IS SOMETHING UNDER THE SURFACE HERE. ( WAY BENEATH THE SURFACE HAHA)

And I have come to the conclusion too that there are several different types of " Caroline Operatives" There must be the scientists ( Like Townsend Brown) and then there are the " Security Guards ( Like William Stephenson and Mr. Twigsnapper) ... so if you are looking at a ranking structure here I am not sure that you ever will find who might be the "head" of the Caroline Group. ( I have the hunch that if anyone came close to that high position of importance that perhaps Morgan was close. Just by what is not said about him. For Dr. Brown to be so trusting of him... that speaks the whole deal. I believe that Dr. Brown was an extremely high ranking member. Was he ever given that " walk away and we will kill you speech?" I doubt that sort of warning was necessary for him. Some I think in this Group are totally and completely dedicated to it. I think to go against this Group would have been inconceivable to Dr. Brown. So who has taken Dr. Browns spot (if the Caroline Group had a "board" who would be on it ... in other words! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:Mikado,

I think that if a man like I take Morgan to be ever called you " friend" that you would have a friend for life and maybe beyond.

And if you broke an oath....would he give you a head start?

A young seaman ( first class) writes a letter donating some scientific equipment to the Navy while he is at the Radio School in San Diego but then WITHIN A COUPLE OF MONTHS (MAYBE JUST ONE! He and that same equipment are at the Naval Research Lab in Washington, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN. I SUBMIT CAROLINE INVOLVEMENT.

The a foriegn scientist shows up to form a scientific study of gravity in an area around San Juan, SOMEHOW "BORROWS" A SUB and this young sailor is picked for the cruise. He meets others who will cross his path again in the future and one of them no doubt submits his name for ANOTHER CRUISE THROUGH THE SAME AREA. I SUBMIT CAROLINE INVOLVEMENT.

Notice how Paul writes about the fact that close to the deepest trench in that area they run a study for 24 hours nonstop and Townsend Brown happily and cheerfully stays at his station the whole time. ANYBODY SEE THE STRANGENESS HERE? Perhaps thats the REAL reason for that cruise and Dr. Browns reaction to the activities reflects how important it was to him and how excited he was about it all. AGAIN THERE IS SOMETHING UNDER THE SURFACE HERE. ( WAY BENEATH THE SURFACE HAHA)

I see you have been reading the early years. As to the donation of equipment, my understanding of that particular act was so that he could work with his own "specialized equipment". That in and of itself is unique. But here is a thought for that red head of yours, if you believe that all the coincidences that you have mentioned indicate a "Caroline" interaction then I ask you, Victoria, what do you believe drew the attention of the Caroline to him? There is always a first step to any walk.

And I have come to the conclusion too that there are several different types of " Caroline Operatives" There must be the scientists ( Like Townsend Brown) and then there are the " Security Guards ( Like William Stephenson and Mr. Twigsnapper) ... so if you are looking at a ranking structure here I am not sure that you ever will find who might be the "head" of the Caroline Group. ( I have the hunch that if anyone came close to that high position of importance that perhaps Morgan was close. Just by what is not said about him. For Dr. Brown to be so trusting of him... that speaks the whole deal. I believe that Dr. Brown was an extremely high ranking member. Was he ever given that " walk away and we will kill you speech?" I doubt that sort of warning was necessary for him. Some I think in this Group are totally and completely dedicated to it. I think to go against this Group would have been inconceivable to Dr. Brown. So who has taken Dr. Browns spot (if the Caroline Group had a "board" who would be on it ... in other words! Victoria

A "ranking structure" - you raise a question that may have been raised before. I for one, don't believe that, for reasons I will not go into but compare it to the idea that you are walking across your Texas plain and you look off into the distance. You see a column of smoke and so you move towards it knowing someone/something is there. After all, something has to be creating the column. But as you move toward it, it moves. It is always over the horizon. Like trying to trail the fox...he sees you but you don't see him unless he wishes. Now, back to the "ranking" thingamabob. Why does there have to be "rank"? What if we look upon it as "tribal"? Is there a rank in that situation? Or better yet, and thinking of your Grandma, how about the American Indians? You have a leader of a particular "tribe" but does he not confer with the shaman? Did they not hold council? Perhaps the final decision was determined by a simple "aye" or "nay".

Or better yet, how about twelve chairs around a table. Shall we revisit that idea? I am still attempting to make a list but perhaps there is no building of a list as much as the chairs being filled when the need arises. Oh crap....I didn't mean to sound like Mr. Twigsnapper, I am just trying to prevent him from jumping in here and getting that mess started again...<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Don't know where else to put this but I felt it was appropriate...The Fox and the Raccoon...they can get along...as long as each has it's own pile.

And this is for someone special:

By the way, if you have wondered what Mother Nature looks like, well, that is her cousin.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I doubt you will see this video on FOX.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=d ... itesearch=
Interestingly, I can't make it link to the video I wanted to show, it is the one running for 173 minutes and called HULL
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I vill try again,
http://www.video.google.com/videosearch ... itesearch=
Nine, I think big brother is watching?
Just type hull after david icke election , in the google search box
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Great pictures, Mikado

This one should bring the Hunt Master a-riding! <g>

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hi all,

First of all... I respect that this forum does not surppress any opinions.

I just read all of the past postings made by Richard Hull. Wow! Is this the same guy I once knew? Dick Hull is, (or was) a very intelligent person & I am quite surprised as to what he has written.

I am often amazed by how people are so quick to pass judgement and or jump to conculsions without knowing much, (in some cases, nothing) about a person, thing or events that occur. BTW, I do not mean this to be a slam on him. However, this does appear to be the case. Simply read the available information on Dr. T. T. Brown and you will know right away that he was a genious and lightyears ahead of his time! Regardless of the people that capitalized on his creations, he has endlessly contributed.

As I have stated before. I have learned soo much... I am now convinced that I know very little about anything. I have always felt that I am simply treading on the surface no matter how deep in the wabbit hole I am.

Oh yeah, I really like the pictures of the animals. Just adorable! Thank you. (Yes, I am a big time animal advocate).

Note: I wrote Dr. T. T. Brown. In my opinion he deserves the salutation.

Mark Bean
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Thomas Valone

Post by Chris Knight »

This is going to be way off any topic, I think. However, I happened to think on Nick Cook and Thomas Valone last night. If you remember, Mr. Valone was a "one-stop shop" for Mr. Cooks, "Hunt for Zero Point."

It is strange, that Mr. Valone hasn't really had anything to say on these forums, being the one-stop shop that he is...but, as I said, I wondered what he was up to these days, and began checking his education background. His resume can be found here:

http://users.erols.com/iri/TVresume.html

His "doctorate," which he bought in 2003, comes from Kennedy-Western University, an online "life experience" degree provider. A link to a decent coverage of the institution can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy-Western_University

I called University at Buffalo, "The State University of New York" this morning, and according to their records, Mr. Valone did receive the following degrees:

B.S. in Physics - June 1, 1974
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, cum laude - Sept. 1, 1974
M.A. in Physics - June 1, 1984

His State of New York Professional Engineer's license information can be found at:

http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opscr2? ... cno=062475

The status is "not registered," which means that the registration has lapsed without explanation.

According to his resume, he was apparently re-hired by the US Patent Office in 2005, where he is currently employed. If I remember correctly (and please correct me if I am wrong), wasn't he fired due to some issue regarding unorthodox research ? Perhaps it wasn't as large of an issue as I remember the story as told. In any case, it appears that he has a daytime job, and less time, perhaps, for research these days.

Also, I can't find the direct connection between Nick Cook and Mr. Valone any more. Soon after Nick's book came out, I saw that they were on the board of directors or founders of some organization they had founded. If anyone can remember the connection, please let me know.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I asked about isaaccaret, did anyone answer?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... astle.html
Does anyone know about this?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:I asked about isaaccaret, did anyone answer?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... astle.html
Does anyone know about this?
Kevin
Tr yhttp://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/
Also http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ects11.htm

I trust that will answer a few questions. One of the "fascinating" things this fellow said was in regards to the "language" he allegedly deciphers which he claims when applied to the parts. made the them fit together without any adhesives or welds.

Enjoy the journey, it's as much fun as the destination

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hi Kevin,

That is very strange, even if it were made by humans. How about a slice of PI ? Sorry, couldn't help the cheezy pun.

Oh yeah, In the book, (not in the movie) "Contact" there is a message embedded in PI. Way kewl!

Mark
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Holes

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I just got back from vacation and haven't had a chance to catch up on all the emails. But I had an amazing week in Williamsburg and the last day before I went home I visited the Association for Research & Enlightenment (A.R.E.) at 215 67th Street, Virginia Beach, VA. I saw the Edgar Cayce Library and was amazed by the sheer volume of his readings. I borrowed some books from the library and hope to devour them soon.

Now on the drive home, I started thinking about what Kevin says about rays et al. Now if you dig a hole, you should fill it in a month later when the moon is back in the same spot. Then the hole will be filled in identical to the amount of dirt taken out of the hole. Now if you do the digging and filling at the wrong times, supposedly there will be more or less to fill in the hole with. Has anyone else heard this? I was told this as a kid from my grandparents.

Now I can understand that gravitational differences as the moon crosses the earth would tend to make the crust expand and contract, albeit in a small way. But dig a big enough hole and this very thing told me as a child could be true. Now do we have satellites out in space that can measure the diameter of our earth? I'm sure you could imply the diameter by the higher flying satellites. But as gravitational waves cross the earth and make the crust expand and contract, could this be another means to monitor gravity? In effect "see" the earth react to the gravitational waves instead of the sidereal radiation that Dr. Brown listened to? And once you plot it no matter what method you use, what would this sidereal radiation look like?

Dr. Brown said it was the cosmic nervous system. But did he ever decode the language? Was he able to communicate? Apparently so if you remember Linda's dream about the spaceship, the crew onboard, and the magic box that would grant wishes...

And if that box were available now, what would you wish for? :wink:

Peace,
MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...