Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

Re: Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

Post by grinder »

Paul,

I am about to put you in an uncomfortable position. I just posted a few questions on the Second Draft section. And I didn't realize that you would have to approve that post for it to see the light of day. Now I wonder if you will edit it out?

I don't want that to happen, just wanted you to know that because I thought that it was very important to hear your response to the question I asked. So now I wait. grinder
Rose
Senior Cadet

Brillaint Pebbles/Brilliant Eyes

Post by Rose »

Brilliant Pebbles was a non-nuclear system of satellite-based, watermelon-sized[22] mini-missiles designed to use a high-velocity kinetic warhead.[23] It was designed to operate in conjunction with the Brilliant Eyes sensor system and would have detected and destroyed missiles without any external guidance. The project was conceived in November 1986.[24]

John H. Nuckolls, director of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory from 1988 to 1994, described the system as “The crowning achievement of the Strategic Defense Initiative”. The technologies developed for SDI were used in numerous later projects. For example, the sensors and cameras that were developed for Brilliant Pebbles became components of the Clementine mission and SDI technologies may also have a role in future missile defense efforts.[25]

Though regarded as one of the most capable SDI systems, the Brilliant Pebbles program was canceled in 1994 by the BMDO.[26] However, it is being reevaluated for possible future use by the MDA.[citation needed]

Sensor programs

SDIO sensor research encompassed visible light, ultraviolet, infrared, and radar technologies, and eventually led to the Clementine mission though that mission occurred just after the program transitioned to the BMDO. Like other parts of SDI, the sensor system initially was very large-scale, but after the Soviet threat diminished it was cut back.

Boost Surveillance and Tracking System (BSTS)

BSTS was part of the SDIO in the late '80s, and was designed to assist detection of missile launches, especially during the boost phase. However, once the SDI program shifted toward theater missile defense in the early '90s, the system left SDIO control and was transferred to the Air Force.[27]

Space Surveillance and Tracking System (SSTS
)

SSTS was a system originally designed for tracking ballistic missiles during their mid-course phase. It was designed to work in conjunction with BSTS, but was later scaled down in favor of the Brilliant Eyes program.[21]

Brilliant Eyes

Brilliant Eyes was a simpler derivative of the SSTS that focused on theater ballistic missiles rather than ICBMs and was meant to operate in conjunction with the Brilliant Pebbles system.

Brilliant Eyes was renamed Space and Missile Tracking System (SMTS) and scaled back further under BMDO, and in the late 1990s it became the low earth orbit component of the Air Force's Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_ ... Initiative
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Linda Brown wrote:A rose is a rose is a Rose. Thankyou so much.

Anybody know anything at all about these projects or what they are?

YES

Linda
Andrew had most of them all listed in the "Research" section of his Qualight Environmental website a few months ago, however him and I are still negotiating on the value of "completed research". Also Andrew insists on doing things all over again based on a more simple design which is custom tailored for the superconductor project he would like to work on.

Here is a more complete list, but be assured that some of the "dangerous stuff" is left out for obvious reasons.
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Intelle ... operty.pdf

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

Geeze Rose.... You sure have your fingers on the right buttons.
Going to take me a long time to chew through all that. Thank you.

Hey Trickfox... Hope you are still well. I have a question for you too I guess. What does "still negotiating on the value of "completed research". mean? and then theres " Also Andrew insists on doing things all over again based on a more simple design which is custom tailored for the superconductor project he would like to work on." Doing things all over? what does that actually mean? I would think that any " completed research" would have a certain value. Are you selling out to him or joining in a partnership, is that what you mean? And if you did, what would happen then? " Going to the Races " might have an entirely different meaning!

I noted that AM seems to have taken a very protective stance in your direction, warning you of not letting people take advantage of your good nature. I don't think that he was speaking of Andrew here so I was wondering who it was that he felt that you needed protection from? Maybe he just hasn't read the territory enough just yet to figure out whats going on. After all, when a man dressed in all white decides to sit on a curbstone, ya gotta figure something special is going on.

Older and maybe wiser now perhaps I might wait for a while and see what else is happening before I step out there again! Maybe sometimes people just like to sit on curbs.

My best, of course. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Saw the Posts And Posted Them

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:I am about to put you in an uncomfortable position. I just posted a few questions on the Second Draft section. And I didn't realize that you would have to approve that post for it to see the light of day. Now I wonder if you will edit it out?
Contrary to the apparent opinion of some, I am not editing any of those posts, nor have any been "disapproved."
I don't want that to happen, just wanted you to know that because I thought that it was very important to hear your response to the question I asked. So now I wait. grinder
And, like Jack Benny... "I'm thinking."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Gold Stars and Ice Cream Bars!

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote:Here's what comes up on my first search. I've left the backtrail in. I hope this is what you need, GravityWell

AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY, March 9, 1992 - "Black World"
Engineers, Scientists Encourage Using Highly Classified
Technology for Civil Applications - William B. Scott/Los Angeles:
Damn, that's some impressive work there, Rose.

You've earned your ice cream cones today. What flavor?

I see there are many posts following this which I have missed because I am on the outskirts of computer hell this weekend (I do most of my work on a laptop which is presently in need of a heart/lung transplant). But I'll try to stay up to date during the day.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Saw the Posts And Posted Them

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
grinder wrote:I am about to put you in an uncomfortable position. I just posted a few questions on the Second Draft section. And I didn't realize that you would have to approve that post for it to see the light of day. Now I wonder if you will edit it out?
Contrary to the apparent opinion of some, I am not editing any of those posts, nor have any been "disapproved."

--PS
Perhaps not in that thread but the potential to do so exists. What would be wrong with deleting if it is not apropos?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Nor Animals Harmed

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Perhaps not in that thread but the potential to do so exists. What would be wrong with deleting if it is not apropos?
No content will be destroyed.

In the event that something is deemed "off topic," the post will be "returned" to the poster, with an explanation and/or suggestion where the post might be more appropriate.

There is no intent to censor, but you know what they say about the road to hell and good deeds, and all that.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Nor Animals Harmed

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote: In the event that something is deemed "off topic," the post will be "returned" to the poster, with an explanation and/or suggestion where the post might be more appropriate.
heh..heh...as long as it is not where the sun don't shine?.......<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Given the two articles AM posted in the Advocatus thread, the following two paragraphs seem particularly apropos:
Opponents of the status-quo, keep-it-all-classified school see a
different "new world order" emerging. These engineers, scientists,
technicians and aircraft mechanics believe that U.S. *economic*
national security is more at risk now than military security.
[contrast this
with the statement from the DefSec in the article, where he said it would
never take precedence over military concerns--serious lack of under-
standing of the interlinking nature of both economic and military issues]
One
way to combat economic threats to each citizen's standard of living
is to release some of the secret technology already developed at
taxpayer expense, they maintain.

Whether that status-quo posture will stand in face of intense
Japanese and European competition during a presidential election year
is yet to be determined - especially when U.S. and allied contractor
executives are scrambling anxiously for ways to turn defense
technology into commercial profits.''
Interesting, no?

Immense kudos to Rose for finding the article!

R.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Whether that status-quo posture will stand in face of intense
Japanese and European competition during a presidential election year
is yet to be determined - especially when U.S. and allied contractor
executives are scrambling anxiously for ways to turn defense
technology into commercial profits.
Unfortunately, this comes after we have nearly bankrupted ourselves supporting a long run at a fat war. (insert long epithet-filled political dialogue here)

Thanks for the kudos, y'all. I wish I could work this retrieval magic at will. I've been looking for a link about a 1995 company formed expressly for the purpose of future commercialization of (then secret) satcom technology. Now it's gone into the either -- either it's disappeared or I've been struck by the google-dumbs.

I'd love to know what happened to Duncan Clarke's hardware invention, but that seems to be a dead end, too. <sigh>

Langley, what you describe sounds like an offering of solar premium vs. solar regular

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

grinder wrote:Hey Trickfox... Hope you are still well. I have a question for you too I guess. What does "still negotiating on the value of "completed research". mean? and then theres " Also Andrew insists on doing things all over again based on a more simple design which is custom tailored for the superconductor project he would like to work on." Doing things all over? what does that actually mean? I would think that any " completed research" would have a certain value. Are you selling out to him or joining in a partnership, is that what you mean? And if you did, what would happen then? " Going to the Races " might have an entirely different meaning!
grinder
Well Grinder I've discovered that Andrew is a whole lot smarter in material sciences and a lot of "stuff" that I was not aware even existed. I'm convinced he has totaly new technologies ready to explore, and I admit having a big ego before meeting with him. It has been a chore to try and work with him because he has a funny way of dealing with people which rubs me the wrong way completely. I have my own quirk which undoubtedly rub him the wrong way, but the both of us are determined to work THROUGH our difficulties. I have been slowly showing him bits and pieces of the "completed research" which most definately has value, however I am obliged to reman faithful to a past associate who is mostly responsible for having done the research, and the value of this research is an issue I need to disscuss in private with both Andrew and my former associate.

We are speaking mostly of a few high volage supplies which have specific and complex primary control circuitry which were successfully used in several "little known" applications in "Military" circles. Such technology is diretly related to the matters mentioned in that Aviation Weekly & Space Technologies article which Gravity well has been looking for. As you have probably figured out by now, I've been holding some cards close to my chest. The truth is that article was written after Bill scott myself and other engineers and scientists met at Jet Propulsion Laboratories in Pasadena California and afterwards Bill and I had a telephone conversation with my former associate.

When I mentioned that incident about Andrew "insisting on doing things all over again" I ment specifically that he wants to build a high voltge power supply using the components and parameters which "he" (in his own mind) has predetermined to be "the only parts necessary" to achieve what it is he wants to achieve. The problem "from my point of view", - is that Andrew does not seem to understand the problems and complexities associated with "turning on" the primary of a high-voltage step up transformer. We are NOT talking about TV flyback transformers and Tesla type transformer technology here. We are talking about short pulsed -high current, -high potential INTEGRATED power supplies. You can only find out a lot more about that kind of high voltage science in controlled "weapon design circles". If you simply TRY to order some types of passive components from any of the manufacturers, you are likely to be visited by some serious "people" dressed in black asking a lot of questions about what you are up to that needs the use of such diodes, capacitors, cyclotrons, spark gap devices and such.( :twisted: "People" that look just like YOU Grinder)

With all due respect to Mark Bean, Mikado, Gregg Vizza, Richrd Hull, and others, PLAYING with high voltage corona discharges and demonstrating "lifters" is child's play compared to some of the science research which I may, or may not have been involved in. (I'm still qualifying is as a "maybe" since I was only allowed to witness the results of the "exotic communication devices", and I never witnessed any of the other dangerous "STUFF" as Morgan would say.) "In the rear..with the gear"...... "treated like a mushroom"...."a magic Mule perhaps?" finding out YEARS later that my superiors were caught up in a lot of political skulldugerry. ( it's a sore spot that I'm trying to forget)
It has been carefully panned (by the Caroline group perhaps, -but who cares at this point) for my destiny to end up here and now, free from all obligations except my own personnal ethics. All I have left is my concern for the continued survival of mankind, and the exloration of the most important and dangerous science in the Universe.

THAT is all I live for.

THAT is why I cannot be asked to decide how much value "completed research" is worth all by myself. As far as I am concerned if it is PURE PRIMARY AXIOMATIC KNOWLEDGE it should be in a Library...free of charge for anyone to find. If it is knowledge of a specific applied design of several new and novel passive components, forces, variables, which are used in an energy manipulation device, then the formulas, parameters, diagrams, and such remain the intellectual property of those people who designed the very first demonstration units and decided to take possesion of the design for financial gain. In the end Andrew has the right to go ahead and design anything he wants but he cannot take possession of the root "pure axiomatic knowledge" that he himself admits that he does not understand. This would be like someone trying to own Einstein's energy formula "EMc2". Did Einstein himself claim OWNERSHIP of the math formula itself?

For instance: What if Lockheed and Ratheon design a real aircraft which has (for lack of better words)-ALMOST PARANORMAL scientific design principles.They most certainly have the right to hide all of the design information from everyone "including the President of the United States", -even if only for financial gain, however....being good "corporate citizens" as they are I'm sure, they MUST have a MANDATE and mission "to use for any purpouse" such vital National Security resources. For having this enormous responsability, they are handsomely paid. The Pure AXIOMATIC KNOWLEDGE of their design may be Restricted Data, and thus subject to Born Classified information control however. (the type: I can tell you but I'd have to kill you after).
A long time ago I use to think that this was simply fascist tyrany and evil, and every free person on Earth should contest and fight against his type of information control. (of the same gender as: -She need not know)

In my search to understand he most important sience on Earth I was warned that some day I would "cover my own ears" and wished I had remained innocent.
That time came in 1986... (22 years ago) Since then I have met a lot of mystery people like you Grinder. I have the greatest respect for those people like you who understand what it's like to find out; A person just might "KNOW TOO MUCH FOR THEIR OWN GOOD".
grinder wrote: I noted that AM seems to have taken a very protective stance in your direction, warning you of not letting people take advantage of your good nature. I don't think that he was speaking of Andrew here so I was wondering who it was that he felt that you needed protection from? Maybe he just hasn't read the territory enough just yet to figure out whats going on. After all, when a man dressed in all white decides to sit on a curbstone, ya gotta figure something special is going on.
At this point I have no idea why AM should say that. Funny thing about people who wear masks and tell you that you should be carefull. Until you see them face to face, and Eye to Eye, it is just better to keep your options open. I have removed my mask today. This place is such a weird rabbit hole that "Morgan" could be AM2 for all I know, All I see is a person who finally understands exactly what I am seeing....MY perspective of reality. Others predicted AM would be an excellent research companion for me. I think so too. But I'm keeping my options open anyhow. I think some day several wise old men will look me in the eye and shake my hand because of the fact that I still respect my elders.

AM is extremely quick to capture the same subtle discoveries I have had in several areas of Math and Physics. I cannot possibly ignore anything he has to say about being careful but perhaps he was talking about that man I was speaking with just before I sat down down on the curb Grinder. (Jean-Des-Elohim)

No I don't think Andrew was the specific target of AM's comment. He just feels like everyone else who has ever known and understood me. I have a tendancy to freely give of myself so that I can live without enemies, live irresponsibly and sleep with beautiful dreams. My familly says I inherited this from my mother who was a protestant missionary. I looked back into our familly history and discovered several monks in our familly. Knighs of Columbus, secret societies, the whole conspiratorial kit and cabootle. Don't worry Grinder I know who and what I am....I just don't know exactly what I am capable of achieving, nor should I, if I really believe ANYTHING is possible.

That ......I'm sure you undertand!
grinder wrote: Older and maybe wiser now perhaps I might wait for a while and see what else is happening before I step out there again!
No..that's ok Grinder, please go on ahead and blow your cover again anytime you are compelled. I will still pretend I did not see you.
grinder wrote: Maybe sometimes people just like to sit on curbs.

My best, of course. grinder
Maybe I was just exhausted, and you saw it. I was so busy pouring out my knowledge to a total stranger that I never even noticed the energy was being drained right out of me. :oops:

That is why I sat down..... :(

I did not even remember about that part until you brough up the morning coffee incident.

That whole week-end turned out to be exactly like Chris Knight's signature.

Trickox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: With all due respect to Mark Bean, Mikado, Gregg Vizza, Richrd Hull, and others, PLAYING with high voltage corona discharges and demonstrating "lifters" is child's play compared to some of the science research which I may, or may not have been involved in.
Even though I have never PLAYED with corona discharges from Tesla coils, which I have never owned one or have I ever built a lifter you are absolutely right. I am just playing but boy, am I having fun!

Mikado
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Dispelling some myths

Post by Chris Knight »

I need to jump in here at this point and dispell any misconceptions that might be forming regarding any existing working relationships.

Qualight, LLC was originally formed as a platform to pursue pure research, including (primarily) the work of T. Townsend Brown. The dba, Qualight Environmental, was later formed to perform environmental services, and has evolved over the past couple years to include fiduciary support of research and development. Earlier this year, Qualight Environmental officially absorbed the R&D aspect, which is now the Systems Design Division (SDD), and the environmental services component became the Environmental Services Division (ESD).

Qualight Environmental has formed a number of working relationships with researchers in various fields - chemistry, physics, electrical engineering, etc. - as needed. Qualight Environmental also directly employs a number of people, including sub-contractors, similar to other companies.

Raymond and I skimmed the surface of "sporadic and insubstantial" negotiations over the past 2-3 years. While I respect Raymond and his technological skills, those negotiations were amicably dissolved several months ago after Raymond decided that he was unable to form a working relationship under the terms of agreement offered. I then approached Mark Bean with the same terms of agreement; he came on board shortly thereafter to spearhead the electrical engineering aspect of several projects.

Regardless of Mark's self-taught knowledge of high voltage electronics, I have found him to be one of the best "go-to guys" as far as his knowledge of the practical application and physical construction of high voltage systems. In addition, the quality of his equipment is such that the created designs are both elegant and functional. Mark is a truly hands-on person, and I have the highest degree of confidence in him and his work.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hello,

In response to...
With all due respect to Mark Bean, Mikado, Gregg Vizza, Richrd Hull, and others, PLAYING with high voltage corona discharges and demonstrating "lifters" is child's play compared to some of the science research which I may, or may not have been involved in.
There is nothing respectful about making a poor attempt at belittling others in order to elevate yourself. There are individuals whom earn respect and there are others that demand it. Thanks for revealing that you are the latter.

It is of my opinion that there is nothing close to "childs play" regarding explorers & experimenters interacting with millions of volts. http://www.reallycoolscience.com/images/MyBigOne.jpg
If Tesla were alive, you would remind him of Edison.

Disapointed,

Mark Bean