NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: 50 words or less...Ok...I will try

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote: If you or anyone else feels that my speculation is unwaranted, unnecessary, or simply a bunch of "name dropping" nonesense, then PLEASE TELL ME and I will forever stop posting ANY speculative mathematical ideas that come to me, and all of you can continue to toss around your conspiracy theories without my continuing to punctuate any kind of logical points.
Mr. Trickfox,

Thank you for taking the time to explain that. I read the paper from the link you provided and suddenly my head was swimming in equations. I left some of that math in college over 30 years ago... And Diff EQ (differential equations) was difficult! :wink:

Glad to hear your are still around. I'm about ready to head on vacation. My last trip was work related (my wife had a vacation). This trip we both can relax. We've never been to Williamsburg, VA and I wish to study the history there. If time permits, I'd like to visit VA Beach and the Edgar Cayce library...
Trickfox wrote:"They" are watching us anyhow....
Have they visited you personally? What kind of wine do they like?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

AM2 wrote:do not agree with Mr. Hull on many, many points, but I do respect his right to speak out and critically question things.
It was good that Mr. Schatzkin invited him to this forum.

Although I have the impression that Mr. Schatzkin is highly involved in this project, he still tries to retain a critical distance. Some may not like it, but to those I say: do you know what we would have without Mr. Schatzkin's critical distance and sober attitude? Another William Moore and another "Philadelphia Experiment".

Further Mr. Schatzkin said something very important - you may like it or not, but this is the truth i. e. people will want answers.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=542 wrote:These are the questions we are going to have to contend with if the biographical expression of Townsend Brown's life going is to have any meaning beyond this very small, isolated, and self-selected cadre of devotees. If, once the book is published, the circle of interest is going to become as large and powerful as it will NEED to be, then we are going to have to be able to offer concrete answers to the Richard Hulls of the world.
I don't know if contending with those questions will bring the publication of this biography to the New York Times Bestseller List, nor even if such answers are really relevant to the story. Although that may be what is wanted, what is needed is something a bit different. If concrete proof is what Mr. Schatzkin wants then he will have to find that among his various sources that have provided him thus far with tales of the illusive and enigmatic T. Townsend Brown. Otherwise while this has been a wonderful journey, we all have been left without a destination, at least from the author's relativistic point of view.

I certainly cannot be critical of anyone's stance, especially those that have been working with the science and experimenting with the theories expressed here, however as someone else eluded to, there is no sense in throwing out the baby with the bath water. Often it is not what is known that is of value, nor the pursuit of it, but rather where the dead ends and misdirections lie that can tell as much of a story as such concrete evidence that Mr,. (or Dr. if that is a title worthy of his knowledge and experience) Hull and now Paul has "demanded" of us. In reviewing Dr. Brown's resignation from the Navy, what is not told is as telling as what is. Obviously (at least to me) he needed to move his research away from the Navy, whether to further it along more rapidly or to remove it from their view, or to take it to another level that he felt was being hindered by the bureaucracy.

But it was Paul's attempt at writing this biography that attracted me, as I am sure many of us to reading on and then joining the discussions of this forum. As Mr. Trickfox has indicated, there well may be many lurkers out there who are knowledgeable or seeking some knowledge that may help them complete their own projects or serve some entirely contrary agenda from that which many of seem to embrace. In either case, this is not a physics course where we will be graded, nor it is an exercise in determining who is right.

Connections have been made or hinted at which as Paul so eloquently puts it, has led us down more twisting and turning paths in this Alice In Wonderland adventure. If nothing else is gained, the acquaintance and friendship of many of you was well worth the travels and travails. As I said in a previous post, I do welcome Mr/Dr. Hull to join us, and his scientific input is appreciated. I just don't feel the dismissal of many points made, and the placing of great scientists into the realm of charlatan's or kooks is necessary nor deserved. As Paul has stated, verifying Dr. Brown's associations and whereabouts in compiling this biography has been quite above and beyond what is normal for a biographer. And many of his sources have also proved to be quite elusive regarding answers to questions posed, so in that light, all I ask of anyone is to be respectful of each other and not resort to childish name calling because you have had some burst-your-bubble experiences with others in the past.

Regarding Mr. Htmagic's listing of all of those Nikola Tesla patents and references to additions and corrections (which I thank yo so for taking the time to compile and present to us) I think that much of the reasons given for Tesla's work remaining elusive may be as much a factor of classification as well as industrialist suppression. Even taking Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden's books and papers with the appropriate grains of salt, and given that he is a man with extensive military intelligence background, rather than dismiss what he says has folklore, it is also possible that what he "blames" on the Soviets, may actually be black ops technologies that our own government has developed. I don't know for sure either, I am just putting out a possibility rather jump to a conclusion.

So where do we go from here? Do we continue as we have been? Or do we fold up the tents and move on to our separate lives and illusions?

The truth is out there.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
This Mr Hull business,

A friend of mine, Mr Alf Woodward, writes history books, He KNOWS he can't get everything right , or totally correct, as he doesn't have access to that truth, but he writes all he can and publish's.
Those that KNOW the truth come out of the woodwork and present the corrections to him, and produce further evidence , and give it to Him.
Clever bloke is my friend Mr Woodward.
The majority of people don't realise that any of the content of his books are flawed, it seems to rile up those that do KNOW into telling the truth, otherwise they wouldn't.
I have gleaned all I can about Mr Hull, not much to write about?
I used to build custom bikes in a friends shed, we gathered all the bits needed and stuck them together, best we could, we thought we were great bike builders, and told each other so.
the one who built the best bike was sort of a hero, for a while.
These Japanese bikes are truly brilliant.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Yes, that I know, but we are still dealing with 1's and 0's and in the context of time, there needs to be a representation (a la Kozyerv et. al.) to describe negative time and positive time as well as present time. Boolean expressions are fine for computer systems and programming. I have written code in the past and understand what you are saying. AND, OR, NAND, XOR, etc. (gated logic) Maybe I am not explaining this very well, but it is the best that I can do at the present. Excuse me if I seem a bit vague or unsure. I can visualize it but don't quite have the words to explain it yet.
Boolean and the gate logic is not condisered "code". Boolean is used in design applications to reduce the required circuity as well as Veatch and Venn diagrams, but they are not code.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Wise and thoughtful words Mr. AM,

"Certain cards should be retained close to one's chest. One too often sees how polite and seemingly kind people in the end leave you with nothing, but a wet handshake. First they urge you share, share, share (when the sharing goes in their direction and it is in their interest) and then when you once for a change need their assistance they are suddenly nowhere to be found. I hope you will not be dissapointed in the end."

Seems appropriate advice for everyone. Elizabeth
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hi all,

I met Richard Hull at his home, (undisclosed location somewhere in VA) back in the mid 90s. I was lucky enough to get the grand tour of his wonderful lab, home and Tesla Coils. If I remember correctly, the giant coil was named "Nemesis" and produced 12 to 15 foot bolts of lightning!

Folks, this guy really knows his stuff. I also remember seeing a vial filled with Nano Bucky Balls, (before it was public) and he made a lightning detector that is soooo sensitive it could detect the electrical feild of your body from several feet away.

Here's a photo of his bench in his lab...

Richard Hull is also the founder of TCBOR, "Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond". I have not talked with Richard in many years and hope he is well.

Virtually,

Mark Bean
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: 50 words or less...Ok...I will try

Post by Trickfox »

htmagic wrote:
Trickfox wrote:"They" are watching us anyhow....
Have they visited you personally? What kind of wine do they like?

MagicBill
No I think the people who end up trying to visit me better have something to show when they get here and MONEY by itself will be SECONDARY in importance. First the "mission" must be precise and then the "mandate" must be approved, but before any of this actually occurs, You must identify "THEY" or "them". If Wine is the tool towards anything, then alcoholism is the potental consequence. :cry:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Bean wrote: I met Richard Hull at his home, (undisclosed location somewhere in VA) back in the mid 90s.
Richard Hull is also the founder of TCBOR, "Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond".

Undisclosed? Ya think?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Mark Bean wrote: I met Richard Hull at his home, (undisclosed location somewhere in VA) back in the mid 90s.
Richard Hull is also the founder of TCBOR, "Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond".

Undisclosed? Ya think?

Mikado
Do you reckon Mikado that a solar panel with a sensitivity to more than just the red end of the spectrum (the EM spectrum) would qualify as a "new power source?"

I mean, the only alternative seems to be for everyone to grown a third leg and feathers etc in the proposed world of the "Peaceful Atom".

And seeing as solar panels directly convert EM to E (albeit with need of improvement) gee are other methods possible?

Science fiction at the moment?

I'd rather live in hope actually.
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

Paul and everybody.

Happy fourth! I hope its a good holiday for all of you even though it might be quiet and a bit lonely for some of us. Its one of my favorite holidays too.

And I probably should just quit at that but I think I still have a couple of responses to the things that have been said recently. If it seems that I am picking on one person particularly that might not be the case. I just may be more in the mood to look harder at some of these conversations.

Paul. Dealing with burley guys behind a counter? Want to switch?

Victoria. Girl, you make my day. Did you mean to misspell " rabbit" on your last post , or were you going for " rabid" I'll bet "rabid" . In all of this Paul certainly knows who he can count on to speak her mind. And I think that you have been holding back too!

Radomir. Nice to see your posts. Missed you.

And now for just plain responses

AM... you said this "Although I have the highest respect for Dr. Brown, a mischievous part of my personality enjoyed very much Mr. Hull's iconoclastic, "in-your-face" expose. Why? Mainly, because I knew that it will stir a huff among people whispering with subdued voices: "How does he dare!" even before they have finished reading his first post.

You didn't answer why you liked Richard Hulls style! I submit that you and Richard are pretty much cut from the same cloth as far as enjoying coming face to face with people to see how they react. In fact I think that Richard may enjoy it so much that I am not entirely sure it wasn't just a show to get our attention and to rile us up. I have seen you do that too AM so you have to admit thats a possibility.. grinder
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:Boolean and the gate logic is not condisered "code". Boolean is used in design applications to reduce the required circuity as well as Veatch and Venn diagrams, but they are not code.
You know, one of the primary "secrets" to making a great Alfredo Sauce is that you must constantly stir the ingredients to prevent them from sticking and burning. It also prevents it from separating. I was not saying that Boolean is code. I only said that I have written a few lines of code based on Boolean functions.
You can certainly stir the sauce! :lol:
Have a great Fourth sir!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Boolean and the gate logic is not condisered "code". Boolean is used in design applications to reduce the required circuity as well as Veatch and Venn diagrams, but they are not code.
You know, one of the primary "secrets" to making a great Alfredo Sauce is that you must constantly stir the ingredients to prevent them from sticking and burning. It also prevents it from separating. I was not saying that Boolean is code. I only said that I have written a few lines of code based on Boolean functions.
You can certainly stir the sauce! :lol:
Have a great Fourth sir!
And as I stand there stirring I make sure there is very good crusty Italian bread to taste it with!

Best to you and yours as well,

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yes, Yes....meant RABID,

And you guys are not being fair. Alfredo sauce ..... crusty bread ... oh!

Changing the subject. Here is an interesting little piece of information regarding Sir William Stephenson which just sort of showed up. Maybe you guys know this already,

What is the common denomination ( the extent of my high math!) with these names,
Sir William Stephenson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir William Wiseman, Noel Coward ( yes HIM) Ian Flemming ( yes HIM) and Sir Charles Hambro.

Just call it my Fourth of July riddle! Oh, and the year is ...... 1946

Victoria