Bletchley Park - And Why We Are All Here

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Hello Trickfox

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Steady Trickfox ....

Paul and others here on the forum have not forgotten the quest.

Its just that they are expressing themselves in ways that might not be easy to share with youor maybe many others . I know that you realize what that is like because it has happened to you on the other end of things. This language of understanding is not a normal one.

None of us have figured this all out and I know you are with us on this, but I notice that you are reminding them that PERHAPS Tesla and Brown were in contact ....(at the same time, did you realize that Paul and others here on the forum have been quietly saying that Dr. Brown WAS in communication. Now I know thats a leap! )

Did you think that you were alone out there? <G>

Yes .... once you find the decoder ring, maybe life DOES get simpler and more relaxed .... precisely why a short deep breath and an appreciation of Jimmy Buffetts sundrenched attitude is appropriate! (Your attitude determines your altitude ... old saying here but it does bear on all of this . And why am I telling you this? You of all people know this.

Now a question for you. Are you still personally looking for the "first contact" to happen?

I know that there is much work to be done ....Its a horrendous mountain of work! You seem to be looking so hard for the mechanical system here and it will someday be developed.... but maybe an important question here might be ..... but toward what purpose?

Again I believe you are right alongside of me on these thoughts. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post Links re: E/G Communications

Post by Paul S. »

Things do tend to get a bit scattered in the forums... too easy to be talking about the same thing in two different places... Trickfox, did you see these two posts:

http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php?p=1562#1562

and this one

http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php?p=1560#1560

Both of these probably belong somewhere else, maybe I'll move a few thigns around in the morning.

Have we got our decoder rings tuned to the same frequency yet?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Let me be perfectly clear

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth, Paul, Mark, others

Haven't any of you noticed how encouraging things are except for those people who are "on the other end of things"?

However awful I might feel at this very moment, what is worst is that my friend and mentor suffers much more than I do.

Why must everyone "on the other end of things" continue to suffer?

If this communication "link" is so possible without the secret decoder ring, and inasmuch as any of you reading this post THINK that it works, THEN- guess what, I'm telling you it does not work both ways, and to tell you the truth it feels more like enslavement than communication.

I HAVE NO CONTROL. It's a one way thing and it STINKS, until such time as I can control the "push to talk" button then it does not matter how happy I am to be alive to think about it. I am not leading the simple life like Dr Brown was. Instead, I am being inondated like John Nash, and my Brain eats more protein that my body does. (that is just a tad bit unfair isn't it?)

I am surrounded by victims and "THE POWERS THAT BE" are absolutely corrupt if there isn't even one of them with the guts enought to let me push the "push to talk" button just once to break through ALL the concrete walls and steel bars and bureaucratic red tape. Just ONE SINGLE POSITIVE SIGN to tell a friend a simple word of encouragement. (TO HANG ON,- THE PARADIGN SHIFT IS HAPPENING)

One thing I've noticed in this forum is that there are some very gutsy people who speak their peace on this Forum albeit they remain anonymous. Very important things are said about the past by these anonymous sources and little by little American citizens will wake up and smell the roses.

To some of us who have travelled outside the United States, it seems to us that the general public living IN the US will perhaps finally begin to learn how much "American Citizens" DON'T SEEM to control their own Government.

Why is that?.... Can any CITIZEN of the US stand up and say YES WE CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT?!!!

Sorry folks, I don't believe ANY OF YOU.

What do you think Mr Twigsnapper? are there any US citizen who actually control their Country?

Dosen't it seem to everyone that "its time for the lines to be drawn"?

TO ME Paul appears to be the person drawing the line, -creating and explaining the global bubble of reality that we are living right now.

Am I right?
People are allready talking about his comming speech in November!

How About it Paul?

Whatever is next in this story, -doensn't it matter now that some sort of line be drawn that separates what was reality with what is reality. This is what happens as the story gets a lot more serious and mysterious right? (e-prime having been purposely omited here)

Don't the citizens of the US have the right to help you draw this line?
After all they are all being asked to swallow the DaVinci code, and a myriad of other lines drawn with respects to reality.

We have very serious French researchers who also feel that the lines need to be drawn. They also want to help you draw the line.

We are in for some exciting times now aren't we?!!

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

a tit for tat

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul, forgive me here if I trespass on your future material. But this is a response that needs to be made. (sort of a tit for tat with the rolled mag bit)

Trickfox. You asked Why must everyone "on the other end of things" continue to suffer?

An age old question, with no obvious answers. You are not alone in asking it. Indulge me this short story. (Paul, feel free to erase this if you do not want it standing or if it crosses your work seriously)

Dr. Brown and I had been following a muddy road after cutting through some fields in our jeep. Ahead of us was a large group of displaced persons. They were cold and wet and hungry and they had nowhere to go and there was not a whole lot he or I could do about their situation except maybe hope that they would be overtaken by the Americans before the Russians ran into them. We had stopped to look for a moment at this parade of sad humanity. For reasons that Paul may be able to explain later we were determined not to involve ourselves either in fighting or in rescue, besides there was little we could do to help the mass that was trudging down the road. That actually didn't concern me, I was thinking of other things... ... then suddenly I caught sight of some pink fabric showing through the mud. I went to investigate and found about a three year old little girl ... her body just cast aside.

The hopelessness of it and the loss hit me like a sledgehammer and I sank down into the muck and sobbed like an idiot. I can not tell you Dr. Browns words right now. . because they are Pauls to write if he chooses to ... if you find this scene in Pauls book pay attention to what Dr. Brown said to me then. It applies here with you and your friend .

I agree with you entirely that this communication system does not SEEM to work two ways. Have you asked yourself ...... why that might be?

You can not change reality until you understand what it actually is. First things first. One step at a time. I have more to mention about your "expanding bubbles of reality" but for now, lets leave it at this comment.

Thankyou Trickfox for the time that you have spent. I know that it was difficult. Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

General and specific Responses

Post by Trickfox »

You seem to be looking so hard for the mechanical system here and it will someday be developed.... but maybe an important question here might be ..... but toward what purpose?
Many people have asked me this question and I finally have an answer.

I am at the pivot point of the quantum physics of parallel realities. Every public statement made to me by unknown anonymous sources in support of my ambitions in the past or in the future simply reafirms that the timeline path that I am on has continuity so that these moments of clarity are the controlling knowns and unknowns. If I am looking for that future mechanical system, it must be because in my world it allready exists albeit not exactly as I see it in the foggy vision of things.

The fact is that I have crossed over that symetrical balance at the pivot point and I understand how IT MUST operate, therefore I have crossed over the threshold that Tom Bearden warned could not have been crossed by Dr. Brown himelf.
I agree with you entirely that this communication system does not SEEM to work two ways. Have you asked yourself ...... why that might be?
The only answer I can give you is: "its an issue of mutual respect". Communications means dialog both ways.
Submission is the present state of affairs and I submit to you that there is no mutual respect.
Thankyou Trickfox for the time that you have spent. I know that it was difficult. Twigsnapper
You seem to speak like someone who knows that things will get better in the future there Mr. Twigsnapper. I don't know personally, I'm just chewing on this one bite at a time and it's awful tough work.

Why else would you possibly know to say how hard "it was" for me instead of saying how hard "IT STILL IS". And by doing so aren't you deliberatly saying something to the effect that "it no longer will be difficult time that I will have to spend".

A million more things to say but no way of expressing the thoughts.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

a million things to say

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox and Paul,

Look to each other. The two of you have reached an important milestone together.

Trickfox, you said you had "a million things to say" ... but no words. Thats because what you ALREADY KNOW is far beyond words. Why it is not normally expressed in any manner, nor even SEEN by most? Why might that be? I think that you have already answered that question. It is simply a matter of respect.

But you Paul, are beginning to see that now. And the other thing is that you are realizing that you don't have to wait for approval from other "experts" . There are no experts except the elders who have gone before you. Suddenly you will turn around at some point and you will hear the smiling message ....." tag ....You're it." Look around again, there will be others who are standing beside you.

Until then its just a matter of slugging out the tough stuff, as they did. Twigsnapper.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Quite The Contrary

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:(Paul, feel free to erase this if you do not want it standing or if it crosses your work seriously)
Mr T,

Thank you for this post. I'm leaving it in tact, for a number of reasons, not the least the very touching insight you've given us into your own experience.

I confess, I did not recall this particular anecdote amongh the many I have gathered over the years since I fell into the rabbit hole, so it was good to be reminded. I did search my notes and found earlier references to this specific incident, but none is as compelling as the story you've rendered here.

So I'm leaving it as-is, and reserve the right to use it again in the main text, in which case anybody who's been here will just have deal with the repetition.

I suspect there will be a good deal more such incidences, because this forum is proving to be as valuable a resource as anything I've rounded up on my own.

Thanks,

-PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wind through the chimes

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul and Trickfox and Mr. Twigsnapper.

First of all, I am amazed at the quality of the thoughts that I have seen expressed here on this particular post and the forum in general and I agree with Paul. I certainly could not have found all of this wonderful information and raw emotion, even if I had gone in search of it. Somehow it seems to be finding us.

Anybody else see that . Or is it just my imagination. Trickfox. You asked for proof somehow that there are going to be changes. Look to the forum and your major contribution here. Can you sense the change beginning already? Surely you can!

Paul had developed the thought a long time ago that trying to follow Dr. Browns path was like trying to judge the wind by watching the leaves on the trees around him, since what he was doing was generally so invisible. But there is more to that than just that isn't there. Trickfox do you hear the music?

This forum is like an amazing windchime. People are drawn to it. Why? Many of them do not really know. The most vocal of the windchimes seems sort of compelled to aligne themselves with us. And their number is growing. Now when the wind that is so mysterious ..... blows through ...... a song begins ..... music ...... communication .... do you see it? Is it just me? Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: wind through the chimes

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: This forum is like an amazing windchime. People are drawn to it. Why?
Anybody remember "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? There's a scene where Francois Truffaut, playing the French-speaking UFO expert, tries to explain to the "brass" why all these people are showing up at Devil's Tower:"

"They were invited," Truffaut says.

Same deal here, I suspect.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

tough question

Post by Mark Culpepper »

OK. Here it comes. Probably the toughest question you have had so far but I am just following up on the trend. So, from the drift of the forum conversation and chapters so far, what you are saying here is that COMMUNICATIONS OF SOME SORT BETWEEN D. BROWN AND ANOTHER INTELLIGENCE DID TAKE PLACE AT SOME POINT IN HIS CAREER.

SO WE ARE RIGHT BY THINKING THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANY MORE FOR THAT COMMUNICATION. ITS ALREADY HAPPENED?

Better batten down your hatches because you are going to create a stir saying that. But what the heck, its no different than some of the other stuff that has been in the public eye, and I think you have a better chance of proving your point here Paul. but lets be sure that we heard you right. Is that what you are saying? Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: tough question

Post by Paul S. »

I think this is why I like the forum so much. I find it helpful when others actually ask the kinds of questions that I have also been asking...
Mark Culpepper wrote: SO WE ARE RIGHT BY THINKING THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANY MORE FOR THAT COMMUNICATION. ITS ALREADY HAPPENED?
Yes, Mark, I think that's the story.

Better batten down your hatches because you are going to create a stir saying that.
Exactly. Such a contention is hardly unique to this particular story. There are lots of similar assertions, i.e. that governments of the world are well aware of, hmmm... what shall we call it?... how about just... 'contact." Everything from MJ-12 to Steven Greer's Disclosure Project or Stephen Barasch's Exo-Politics.
But what the heck, its no different than some of the other stuff that has been in the public eye, and I think you have a better chance of proving your point here Paul. but lets be sure that we heard you right. Is that what you are saying?
I think it's exciting how we've been "speaking" the things we've been dancing around since this started. So, yes, that's what we're saying.

Saying it one thing; "proving" it is something else entirely.

It does put us in some interesting territory, that's for sure.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

ships on the horizon

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Like the ships on the horizon in "What the Bleep". Doesn't it take a "tuned in" individual to first make note of them?

So what type of intelligence are we talking about here? Extraterrestrial? Transdimesional? I am going for all of the easy answers here but what makes me think that its not going to be as easy as all that?

Sure, we have all heard the stories . Some of them get wilder and wilder and wilder. (Check out what Bill Lears son John has been saying for years.... yikes) Some would have us believe that "aliens " have been in communication with humans forever. The difference here is that I trust that Paul will not be drawn away from one mans story. I know that he will stick with Townsend Browns personal story and if Mr. Twigsnappers emotional little observation about the little girl in the mud is any indication of the power of his incoming information .... it is going to be one hell of a story. But I know that it won't be told simply for amusement. This is an important story. I would guess that it will attempt to teach us a little about the reality that we all really live in and perhaps still don't know.

And the fact that Paul is trying to limit his message in the frame of (actually four people ... and how appropriate is that . The classic story .... in differing ages. His story will be about how this interaction affected one particular man..... and the people who loved and stood by him. THATS IT. The IT that is going to make this story rise above all of the rest.

And maybe we readers will learn something special. But I think its going to take some time to learn this lesson well ..... And I don't even know why I am saying that but I just get the impression that there is more to this story. Dr. Brown wasn't theorizing. He was doing. And the more we get to know him through Pauls book the more apparent I think that is all going to be.
Perhaps there is hardware somewhere. But I question, are we capable of having the understanding of that hardware yet?

Damn Paul. Wish Victoria was here to share in this. Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: ships on the horizon

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Like the ships on the horizon in "What the Bleep". Doesn't it take a "tuned in" individual to first make note of them?
Excellent reference, Mark; we often refer to that particular scene.
So what type of intelligence are we talking about here? Extraterrestrial? Transdimesional?
Uh.... yes? Wouldn't "transdimensional" be "extraterrestrial" ? (But, perhaps, not necessarily vice versa?)
I am going for all of the easy answers here but what makes me think that its not going to be as easy as all that?
You're beginning to see what I've been dealing with... one does not let go of one's conventional expectations easily, as I have found it difficult to let go of the idea that I'm writing a "biography." That was a nice notion when I started out, but we're past that now...
Sure, we have all heard the stories . Some of them get wilder and wilder and wilder. (Check out what Bill Lears son John has been saying for years.... yikes)

One reason for my reluctance to go to far out on a limb until I'm reasonably certain it can hold all our weight...
Some would have us believe that "aliens " have been in communication with humans forever.
Hey, somebody had to write the Bible. And, what's the old saw, "any sufficiently advanced civilization would be indistinguishable from God."
The difference here is that I trust that Paul will not be drawn away from one mans story.
But you're beginning to see how challenging that can be when so much of the "man's story" is... not there..?? So sometimes we fill in the blanks with stories of our own head exploding... it may be momentarily entertaining, but it is a bit of a distraction.
I would guess that it will attempt to teach us a little about the reality that we all really live in and perhaps still don't know.
If we can successfully convey just that "reality is not all it's cracked up to be..." then we will have accomplished a lot.
Perhaps there is hardware somewhere. But I question, are we capable of having the understanding of that hardware yet?
That's what we call "the keys to the Cosmic Ferarri." IF YOU had the keys to the Cosmic Ferarri... would YOU give them to... US?
Damn Paul. Wish Victoria was here to share in this.
Probably just as well that she was not the first to digest Chapter 37... I dunno...

We're having some fun now though, aren't we?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Trickfox
The Magician

SHALL WRITE THE PROOF-shall write the proof-shall write

Post by Trickfox »

YES there is plenty of work to be done just putting the written proof together, that's what we are finding out from several sources. There is evidence to indicate that the enormous size of the proof by itself has kept several prominent physicists busy for decades just cataloging and referencing the data.

The men in the white coats shall write the proof in mathematical non-formalism and first order logic and ancient concepts will be reviewed revised, and reassembled.

A foundation shall be layed for the EMPIRICAL PROOF and this empirical proof shall be henceforth tested by any person who desires and thus a new force shall be defined.

So what is so difficult to understand here??

Think of it this way, We discovered "fire" - called it God and the tamed it down to simple respect for energy.

We discovered "the sun" - called it God and then tamed it down to simple respect for energy.

We discovered "the Atom" (bomb) -called it God then tamed it down to simple respect for energy.

We discovered "Quantum Consciousness" - called it God then tamed it down to the respect for energy.

What can I say, It comes down to this issue of "respect" right?

So If I could narrow down a complex description down to "three words", what could we possibly say about the description of a "reality bubble"?

It must be called an area of "objective mutual respect" from every participant.

Every sentient being shares this area of objective mutual respect in their minds.

If I share this area with another person then one word, one utterance, one look, or one motion can express it.

Now If I INVENT such a unique identifier like (A WORD) -Let's make it a never before heard of sound.

-Whatever it is, If I share the emotive meaning of this "invented sound" with another person, it is a very simply way of expressing "objective mutual respect" (or REALITY).

This is the crux of RITUALISM and the domain of proof.

Beauty is truth,truth beauty, -that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know
Keats 1795-1821

Paul, Do you understand the meaning of "Shintorian" now?

Trickfox
grinder
Senior Officer

already here

Post by grinder »

Paul,

If this "communications system" of Dr. Browns was already developed as early as the fifties ... why isn't it in use on a daily basis with everybody?

What did the alien life force do, hang up on us?

Trickfox is talking about mutual respect but ya gotta admit when you talk to most people about that THEY think that they are the ultimate authority on life forces. And so, what kind of "respect" do we come to the table with for a different life force? And understanding that, as I am sure that they would given that I believe that they are even smarter than we could hope to be, what kind of respect would be generated toward us by them?

Some of our attitude is a reflection of a religious mindset (dominion over the earth etc) and it just makes it impossible for many to consider that they should worry about another intelligence respecting them.

After all ... its an ego trip here and the only one who reallly counts is the HUMAN, right?

If I was on the "other side" I wonder how I would respond to humans? Guardedly probably! I mean ... what would be the point of trying to interact graciously with us when we cant even do that amongst ourselves?

It scares me when I consider how different organized churches will someday react to another intelligence. Will they assume that it should be "converted"? If thats the case .... are we going to have missionaries in space? For those of you who are into that idea I thank you for the good that you all have done, but what about the bad? The idea of the BAD AGENDAS going out to say cloaked in the phrase "let me tell you about Jesus" makes me quake in my boots.

Maybe not seeing those "ships on the horizon" as in "What the Bleep".... would be better for everybody?

A very interesting thread of thought. I may go quiet for long stretches, but I am watching. grinder