NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by kevin.b »

Rose,
With regards to the ridge and furrow,
There will be many reasons and consequences, but there is one basic operating system.
You can and will find many reasons and consequences, and if thats all you can find, then thats all you will percieve and ascribe as reasons for construction.
There is a word, SYMBIOTIC, I like that word.
The wind is driven, the wind exists, but the wind is symbiotically occuring relative to the basic operating system.
The water flows, the water exists, but the water is acting symbiotically with the basic operating system.
I could list everything out, it all is acting symbiotically with this basic system, it is all on a lattice structure which i percieve as universal.
As the flows rise and fall in multiple directions, they influence everything symbiotically to react .
As precession moves around the planets field system, so the field system alters the flow rates in multiple differing routes , hence the seasons etc.
If you KNOW the lattice structure of space, then you know the basics, EVERYTHING follows and becomes very much clearer.
I consider Dr Brown KNEW the structure of space, he could therefore adapt his wireless knowledge to that and SEE clearly what most are blind to.
I can follow this structure, and can compare how all nature interacts and manipulates the never ending tidal nature of the two opposing dragons.
They like been recognised, and smile.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

If you KNOW the lattice structure of space, then you know the basics, EVERYTHING follows and becomes very much clearer.
Kevin, you must have been a Native American in a past life!

Fifteen years ago, I received a beautiful postcard that depicted animals, birds, fish, and spirits in clouds and waves, and continents covering the face of the earth. This was set against a backdrop of stars with a slogan at the bottom saying The Vision: a beginning. Printed across the back top was this quote from Chief Seattle: "The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the earth. We do not weave the web of life - we are merely a strand in it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves."

A handwritten message said: “Jan, I hope you enjoy this card. What do you see in the picture? I’ll speak with you soon. Regards, Art.” I did not know anyone named Art, but I loved the card. A couple of hours later, the phone rang. It was Art. He asked if i got the card, if i understood its meaning, and if I would be willing to support a movie about the concept.

Perhaps it was all just a clever marketing ploy. It doesn't really matter to me. What made it so magical is that i had moved from that address two years before and had just returned to the west coast for a short vacation. The card and call arrived on the one and only day that I would be at that particular house.

The web of life (lattice you call it) is very real and you are so lucky to be able to feel it the way you do.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Rose,
I am humbled to see what I do.
I like this chief Seattle, I will back the first version of his speech,
http://www.kyphilom.com/www/seattle.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I' d like to address a few topics here, and didn't want to fill up everything with quotes, so here goes:

Referring back to Dr. Aspden, he described the fins structure or aether as a cubic lattice, which provides the energy for creation. I myself have postulated that thought is the primordial energy, that is the realization of self, which fives form and creates that lattice. The fact that Mr. Kevin B. as a sensitive can detect the energies that flow alone lines and across them would seem to indicate that a structure does exist which is both energetic and a conduit of energies.

Regarding short and long term energy solutions, it is my opinion that we need to start thinking of energy as something that can be tapped into, and not something that is created by destroying something else. As Newton said, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed..." but we do need to look at how to tap into the vast supply of it that permeates the universe and flows constantly around us, whether we choose to be aware of it or not. As we are all here to investigate the works of Dr. Brown, we may as well revisit Mr. Shatzkin's work on Farnsworth, particularly the Fusor, and the works of Nikola Tesla, who was able to harness electricity "from the cosmos" for use here on Earth. Someone recently mentioned the Schumann Resonance, but I think it was the frequency of CMBR that Tesla was working with. The fact that he dealt with high frequencies is what leads me to that postulation.

There are several ways which can be used today to wean us off of oil. Stationary power systems that utilize both sun and wind, combined with silicone salt batteries, can put a good dent in our dependence on other fueled sources of electrical power. And utilizing hydrogen on demand systems in vehicles can further reduce the need for gas and diesel fuels to power the present internal combustion engines. There are a few new designs coming out of Japan that our based on hydrogen fuel cells to power electric motor vehicles. The one that Honda just announced will only be sold in California presently because they are the only state currently pumping hydrogen on demand. But there are many hobbyists and garage inventors that are dabbling in hydrogen on demand systems that run on distilled and tap water.

I also agree that FTM does not seem to address the energy issues, nor does it seem to be something that should be used indiscriminately. While I don't necessarily subscribe to some of the time paradox scenarios of science fiction and the postulations of some scientists that agree with some of the sci-fi paradoxes, I cannot see any practical use for FTM in the present. But at some point it would be nice to go back to the age of dinosaurs and observe without interference. I can also see going back to the biblical periods to get an historical account of what took place without speculations or purposeful misguidance that was designed to reinforce a particular agenda. In the current paradigm however, I cannot see even that much prove serving a common good, because there is still too much energy being put on who is right, and all the violence associated with some religious belief systems.

I do feel that there is/was a Creator, who started the whole of everything. I cannot fathom that creator being jealous, or wanting humanity to be subordinate subjects. That has always seemed to me as a human creation that is simply designed to control the populace in more or lesser degrees. And I think that being created in the image of the creator indicates (to me) that each of us is a creator in our own right. But we need to be accountable for what we create and take responsibility to create in a manner that benefits all of creation.

To me it seems absurd that we destroy the plants and animals that provide life and love so that we can make progress in technology. Was it Mr. AM(2) that said technology itself does not make the world better? That I do agree with. Mr. Mikado said the agricultural technology has yielded more crops per acre, but sir does that crop yield the same or better nutritional value? I think not, and have heard botanists and biologists confirm that. The fertilizers and chemicals we have created to produce more crops have not provided the nutrients that we need in the fruits and vegetable we eat. They look nice and maybe taste okay, but their nutritional value has declines significantly over the years.

Many diseases and illnesses that humans suffer and die from today can be directly linked to the poor nutrition that we get. Now I am not speaking about those that choose to rely on fast foods and junk foods. I am referring to those of us that do want to eat responsibly and only "nosh" occasionally. I love my chocolates, but I eat them in moderation, and usually the unsweetened kind. I try each year to grow my own vegetables, because they are healthier than those from the supermarket. I do my best to walk or ride a bike to make short trips, instead of wasting fuel and sitting behind the wheel.
Not everyone lives within walking distance of food stores I know, and our urban/suburban development and commutes to and from our jobs has been some of the reasons that fuel consumption is up and good health is down.

We have become a pop a pill nation, ready to get a quick fix for all of our symptoms, but never addressing the causes we feel the way we do. I don't even take aspirin anymore. I probably should be most people's accounts, since I have been suffering with such chronic and frequently acute hip joint pain. Nothing short of replacing it will stop the pain, and most medications dull it, but don't end it. I have practiced relaxation and stress relief techniques, and can handle it better than any prescribed drugs have in the past. I am NOT complaining here, I am merely pointing out that there are always alternatives to handle problems.Not driving is not the answer to high fuel costs, and neither is using food sources to make fuel. And yes I am aware of other biological organisms that can be grown instead of using corn, sugar beets, and sugar cane. But that still takes precious farmland acreage away from crops that grow to provide food.

What we need to do is create a new paradigm, which takes into consideration that which serves the highest good of all concerned. What's on it for me will not make it happen, it has to begin with what is in it for all of humanity.

I believe that miracles happen every day!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Tesla radiant energy

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

We've been gone for a week going to my mother in law's wedding and working on my house in Oak Ridge, TN that is up for sale. We spent four days working on it with a good friend and my wife showed up for one night. We renovated the basement and it sure made an improvement. So did the cleaning and waxing the floors...

I see that everyone has been busy and I have a lot of messages to catch up on. But I will comment to Mikado's request that started this recent thread. Nikola Tesla tried to deliver cheap energy and J.P. Morgan stopped Tesla's plan and tried to suppress his ideas. J.P. Morgan prevented any future dealings with potential investors with Tesla. But Tesla has 2 patents for radiant energy collection. I believe they hold the key to cheaper energy. Patents 685957 & 685958 explain the process and the circuits. I believe this is the basis for Tesla's electric car. I have some other information that discusses Tesla's automobile but the car has never been seen. We have a first hand account of the vehicle by a newspaper reported and a second account with his nephew. PM me if you wish additional info on the Tesla switch supposedly used in his car.

Mikado, you could use a wood gasifier to drive a Tesla turbine (TT) for a micro-cogeneration system for the average home. It would produce heat and electricity for the home. And I could burn my junk mail in that unit! The sooner you become self sufficient and can live off the grid, the better. The Bible warns us about the 10 virgins, 5 that were wise and were self sufficient, and the 5 foolish virgins that ran out of oil (sounds familiar?) and have to run out in the middle of the night to buy more oil for their lamps. They rush off to burn more oil and when they come back, the doors of the house are locked for the bridegroom arrived and the feast began. They knocked on the door and were told "I do not know you". So, Mikado, depending upon if you are wise or foolish depends upon whether one will receive the proverbial kick in the ass! :wink:

I hope that answered your question. Now, Mikado, you seem to be an intelligent sonofagun dabnabbit! Please review those patents and tell us how one could integrate this with home use. The bigger the plate area, the better the effect. So if the entire roof was a plate, one could collect a lot of charge. We need everyone to look at this and implement it. Then it cannot be stopped. With cheap energy, average homeowners would get some relief. If they could become debt-free, they could loose the chains that bind them and make them slaves to "the man". Recognize the joke and rise above it, left the veil and see the magician behind the curtains. Some did including Tesla, Moray, Stubblefield, Rife, and others...

Fixing the energy situation would help some but not all as AM outlined. Our monetary system is being abused by a few in real control. They fed off these "bubbles" they created and then removed the stops to prevent what happened in the Great Depression. It pains me that the drop in the stock market also extends my working time as my retirement funds shrink before my eyes. I would rather take the hit then buy gold or invest in Euros and make some real money.

It is easier to complain than to be part of the solution. Throw your heart and soul into your work as Dr. Brown did, recognizing a greater intelligence, and probably leaning on that providing him rest from a weary world. I know he would rather be with his family but he put his heart into his work and his lab. I bet Josephine always knew when he was in his lab and I wonder how many time she visited her husband at the lab. I doubt if she spent as many hours as Linda did working with her father. That may have been some interesting times.

Be wise and be prepared. A jar of peanut butter can supply needed calories in a pinch and doesn't require refrigeration. Good night folks, and have a magical day!
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Tesla radiant energy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
I see that everyone has been busy and I have a lot of messages to catch up on. But I will comment to Mikado's request that started this recent thread. Nikola Tesla tried to deliver cheap energy and J.P. Morgan stopped Tesla's plan and tried to suppress his ideas. J.P. Morgan prevented any future dealings with potential investors with Tesla. But Tesla has 2 patents for radiant energy collection. I believe they hold the key to cheaper energy. Patents 685957 & 685958 explain the process and the circuits. I believe this is the basis for Tesla's electric car. I have some other information that discusses Tesla's automobile but the car has never been seen. We have a first hand account of the vehicle by a newspaper reported and a second account with his nephew. PM me if you wish additional info on the Tesla switch supposedly used in his car.
First of all Mr. Magic, thanks for the answer that isn't a question. I have no doubt that what Tesla did would have been successful today, a hundred years later, for the mind set has changed. The Victorian era still had mental remnants of the Manifest Destiny dogma. Tesla's foundation was the aether and unfortunately, even when I was in school, is that the only development that he is remembered for is polyphase generation and transmission of power and of course, Tesla coils. As history has shown, he pretty much put DC for power transmission where the sun didn't shine on Edison. His work will surface again for history repeats. Let's just hope we are smarter to recognize it on this go around.
htmagic wrote:Mikado, you could use a wood gasifier to drive a Tesla turbine (TT) for a micro-cogeneration system for the average home. It would produce heat and electricity for the home. And I could burn my junk mail in that unit! The sooner you become self sufficient and can live off the grid, the better.
There is a problem with the use of wood. I remember when oil prices jumped in the 70's. Home heating oil went from about .20 cents to .40 cents. People started burning wood. Stove shops sprung up all over the place. People started cutting trees. Pretty soon a cord of wood surpassed the cost of oil and people began getting lazy. Much easier to have a truck fill your tank and all you have to do is turn on the thermostat as opposed to the work involved with wood heat. What about the CO2 emissions not to mention the loss of the trees to convert that back into Oxygen. I suppose there is merit to what you say and would be applicable to remote areas but for an urban setting you would be recreating London from a century ago.

htmagic wrote:Our monetary system is being abused by a few in real control. They fed off these "bubbles" they created and then removed the stops to prevent what happened in the Great Depression. It pains me that the drop in the stock market also extends my working time as my retirement funds shrink before my eyes. I would rather take the hit then buy gold or invest in Euros and make some real money.

What you say is very true and pretty much started heavily in the 80's with "arbitrage" deals. I remember once back in '89 sitting in an office in NY where someone called Donald Trump the arbitrage king. To me it is another form of kiting. In any event, fixing the energy situation would help greatly, not some, but then it is a personal point of view. The fact that our economy is based on the production of energy and how the price of a barrel of oil is affecting markets should be proof enough. Essentially in the 20's, and there were a few causes, the practice of buying on margin greatly accelerated many a persons economic demise. Today, it will be the cost of a barrel of oil that will cause a collapse. Oil fuels the economy. Families are paying anywhere from $150 to $350 per month for Electric. What is going to happen this winter with Heating Oil? Who will choose between heat and fuel to go to work? Or for that matter food? How long until the back of the family is broken? In January, I was paying anywhere from $2.60 to $2.80 for a gallon of fuel. Now I am lucky to find it for $4 with no end in sight. Change must be effectuated in small increments for the easiest transition and not giant steps.

htmagic wrote:It is easier to complain than to be part of the solution.
How very true. Some do complain but wish to do something about it but have no direction, it will come, just don't stop looking. Others point out the deficiencies but offer no solutions and only speak of the negative and offer no positive outlook. Be careful of those for they are like water on an ember, don't let them put it out.
htmagic wrote:Fixing the energy situation would help some but not all as AM outlined.
I don't agree with that. Energy is not the only solution but to start there it would have the greatest impact. There is no single solution to what ails the world but to always counter with a negative is a defitist attitude. If you wish to point out the negative, at least offer a positive. If you see a problem, at least offer a solution, even if it is only an idea for that is the seed that solutions grow from. To give a free energy source to a third world country IS only a part of a solution but another part of the equation is education and that is so very hard for it will go against tradition for people resist change.

htmagic wrote: A jar of peanut butter can supply needed calories in a pinch and doesn't require refrigeration.
How about Plumpy'nut?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Following a lead from the thunderbolts forum,
1958 and plasmoid is like a bee to honey with me.
http://www.plasma-universe.com/index.php/Plasmoid
If you scroll down to number nine( love that number) then click on , send pdf
And it's written by mr Bostick, so I am sticking like spit to chewing gum.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
rhull
Space Cadet

Post by rhull »

I had a real flashback in the reading some of this material. A flashback to the time in the 80's when I followed the new energy threads. All the old saws were there thrown out by hacks that really have never been involved in a physical assembly effort in their lives. They have read all the hype and know all the mantras.

None of Tesla's patents ever gained substaintial value save for his polyphase patents and his radio related patents which were only given precedence after his death.

His mechanical period, 1908-1920, with his turbine and one way valving patents coupled with the automobile speedometer patent were all solid and earned him "keep-alive money". Ultimately, he had to vacate his office in the Woolworth building and remained holed up in his hotel room until in death in the early 40's

All of his other patents have never produced anything nor are suggestive of application. It is often these that the new agers pick for the holy grail. Tesla never made or worked with an electric car or any car. (no images exist or even lab notes) He did theorize and constantly, on the occasions of his birthday, tell assembled reporters of fantastic things he had in the works. (bluster and boast) The world was leaving him behind. by 1920.

Lonmgitudinal waves are partially accepted in some quarters, but remain without application or useful purpose. Still they are the base for all manner of hypothetical aetheric energy making devices.

Many of the names mentioned other than teslas are false inventors and kooks that remain legends, themselves, in the new energy community, all without devices or application, but are said to have had the devices but they got lost, the inventors died without giving up the magic formula to recontruct the devices, etc. You get the drift. When I hear those names used in an energy context, the red flags go up higher and higher in proportion to the number of called out names. Tesla is often at the top of the list followed by Brown's.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Welcome rhull,

Don't forget the old trusted - I built one, but it took off through the roof and I never saw it again. I only need a million dollars to make a new one...
Last edited by Chris Knight on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

rhull wrote:
Many of the names mentioned other than teslas are false inventors and kooks that remain legends, themselves, in the new energy community, all without devices or application, but are said to have had the devices but they got lost, the inventors died without giving up the magic formula to recontruct the devices, etc. You get the drift. When I hear those names used in an energy context, the red flags go up higher and higher in proportion to the number of called out names. Tesla is often at the top of the list followed by Brown's.
Not quite sure how to take what you have written. My gist of what you said is that Dr. Brown fits somewhere in the list of red flags.

Clarify for an old Italian?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Love this new age site, resonates with me, really resonates.
http://www.humanresonance.org/pyramid.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

rhull wrote:<SNIP>

All of his other patents have never produced anything nor are suggestive of application. It is often these that the new agers pick for the holy grail. Tesla never made or worked with an electric car or any car. (no images exist or even lab notes) He did theorize and constantly, on the occasions of his birthday, tell assembled reporters of fantastic things he had in the works. (bluster and boast) The world was leaving him behind. by 1920.

Lonmgitudinal waves are partially accepted in some quarters, but remain without application or useful purpose. Still they are the base for all manner of hypothetical aetheric energy making devices.

Richard,

Welcome to the group! Have you gone any further with your fusor? The last time I looked a couple of years ago, you were up to a Mark 4 model?

Mr. Hull, your physics background will be of immense use to this group, especially if they decide to build something. Check out the Pegasus Project and the rumblings of building a "flying disc". With the high voltage supplies you have on hand, you may be able to achieve this quite simply...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Rhull.... welcome, welcome welcome.

So I have some questions to ask of you too, by way of clarification.

you said "None of Tesla's patents ever gained substaintial value save for his polyphase patents and his radio related patents which were only given precedence after his death." Ahhhh.

What exactly do you mean by this? Please correct me if I am mistaken but I read it that whatever he developed doesn't really count because it was not properly utilized before his death. Is that what you meant by " ever gained sutstaintial value ....( save of course his polyphase patents ... and of course his radio related patents ...)...

I may totally agree with you about much of his " reputation" being a strange sort of hype .... but is he to be so dismissed for his other work ( other than for the things that changed the face of the emerging technology in America.) My question is I guess, what does a person have to do to get some sort of respect for his intellectand ideas)

He died in poverty. Does that erase his contributions?

Its been some twenty years you said since you had an interest in all of this, and I know that the interest was keen and so the disappointment in the lack of progress must be terrible.

I would like to hear what you feel the future is then for this kind of research. If Dr. Browns work was all smoke and no fire ( As perhaps Teslas was?) then do you have a hope from another avenue? Can you share your thoughts more with us? Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

rhull wrote:I had a real flashback in the reading some of this material. A flashback to the time in the 80's when I followed the new energy threads. All the old saws were there thrown out by hacks that really have never been involved in a physical assembly effort in their lives. They have read all the hype and know all the mantras.

None of Tesla's patents ever gained substaintial value save for his polyphase patents and his radio related patents which were only given precedence after his death.

First I too would welcome you here amongst us. And like Mr. Mikado, I also would appreciate clarification in your choice of words. It seems that you are saying that Tesla really didn't amount to much other than a couple of patents regarding polyphase and radio. Also are you also saying that Dr. Brown is to be lumped in with these "false" inventors as well?

While I do agree with your assessment that many have attempted to build devices based on Tesla's patent's and have failed, there are others who have succeeded and have filed patents of their own. As for the "hypothetical aetheric energy making devices, What part of aether theory is hypothetical? Have you read any works by Harold Aspden or the original James Clerk Maxwell Treatise o Electromagnetism BEFORE it was edited by Heaviside and Lorentz? I will admit that the mathematics Maxwell used is beyond my capabilities, but their omission is not necessarily because they were not pertinent. As for aether theory, are you a subscriber to the belief that Michelson-Morley proved it does not exist or do you feel that it was not properly understood by early physicists?

While I may not take the works of every inventor with a Radio Shack catalog seriously, I do take the papers of gentlemen such as Aspden, Bearden, Brown, and Puthoff to name a few quite seriously. I trust that you were not just saying aether or ZPE as many call it, is just hogwash, unproved, and unbelievable. I look forward to your input here on the forums.

As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours;
and this we should do freely and generously.
--Benjamin Franklin

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

If I may be so bold, I noticed your name as rhull and then someone mentioned Mr. Hull and physics. Are you the Richard Hull involved with building Fusors down in Virginia, perhaps Richmond and now a gentleman by the name of Jeff Miller from Philadelphia area?

Just curious,

Mikado