Bletchley Park - And Why We Are All Here

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

May I ask a question too

Post by Trickfox »

Mr Twigsnapper

Back in the late 80s I met an older English Gentleman who lived in Hollywood California. His name was Dr. Dennis Kendall and he loved to play chess and talk about all kinds of things that were very interesting. I'm sure he is no longer with us but he was extremeny intelligent and well informed and I obtained some very wise advice regarding citizenship and nationality from him back then.

I'm wondering if you have ever heard of him. He often talked about the events surrounding the "house of ill repute" which he claimed to have "controlled" in occupied europe during WW2. Apparently, the British were pretty good at extricating wartime info from lonely (sex starved) German soldiers who patronized these "gin joints". (whatever they were called)

Can you tell us if these rumours have any basis in truth?
Did they have an official code name for such places?

Were the British actually running French Brothels, or was that the domain of the french exclusively, OR both perhaps?

Just wondering!

What a strange kind of job that must have been for the person in charge!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

games people play

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

If this Dr. Kendall is the same I am thinking of (and I may be wrong here) he also played a mean game of "Russian Bank" which is a very fast paced and intuitive game of cards. Did he ever teach you that?

As far as the ladies were concerned, Berlin after the war was a little like the old American west. You just sort of made up the rules as you went along and of course getting information any way that you could get information was fair game.

I personally was more interested in watching the Russians than the Germans but everybody stood watching, even our own. Maybe especially our own.

While we were celebrating the end of the war the Russians were busy setting up thier long term agents. Soon all of those agents were well placed in the English intelligence services AND then into the new CIA.

It was a rampant situation that is just now being recognized publically. The Germans had been good at spying but the Russians were masters, and they were well skilled in the art of disinformation. The only way that anyone could deal with them was to develop sort of an inner sense of what the truth was and then trust in yourself over the matter . Everything you picked up could be false. Paperwork, documents, reports, photograghs.

Of course we fought fire with fire, but in the end it was the intuitive sense that normally saved the day. You just played the game like "Russian Bank", watching all of the cards all of the time but going forward quickly on gut reaction. I know that you have gotten a strong dose of what that is like and can appreciate what I am saying.

It worked for me anyway, following my gut reaction.

Twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

goodmorning

Post by twigsnapper »

To all of you who are monitoring this forum at this exact moment. Join us. As Elizabeth likes to say, the water of this conversation is quite stimulating.

Here is a tidbit for all of you. There was in fact a mole at Bletchley. His code name was Baron. He was never found out. Most of the messages that he intercepted could not even be investigated until 1960. So you see how hard it is to root out a problem when it can hide in the same fabric that protects this information. Dr. Brown knew how important it was to keep certain information out of the wrong hands and as Paul is discovering, he spent his life accomplishing that.

So, come now. Join the discussion. Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

We never played cards

Post by Trickfox »

Mr Twigsnapper
I'm sorry but I never played cards with Dr. Kendall . I suppose his sight was not so good by then (1985,86) and I never saw him read anything or watch television. He had several engineering degrees and his familly owned a big drug manufacturing company. He was an extremely intelligent person and enjoyed discussing world affairs. When I mentioned my plans to begin an internation civil security organization to share technical resources and develop standards, he was very opinionated and discouraged me to continue this pursuit, saying that world cooperation would never be achieved and that war was going to be forever fought on Earth.

I'm sorry to say this but I think the man suffered so much during ww2 that he was forever affected by it. I met another individual living in Marina del Rey who told me that large battle field were a thing of the past and that henceforth all war would become something like it is today. Terrorism and urban guerilla tactics.

I'm wondering what Dr. Brown's own opinions might have been about future armed conflicts. After the fall of Hitler and the Japanese surrender, did Dr. Brown express any concern regarding the Nuclear War issue or perhaps our ability to control the enormous new Nuclear science that the US was just beginning to explore.

One last question! Did the two of you remain friends after the war, or was the protection you provided him and his familly extend way beyond the war decade and right up to the 70s and 80s (perhaps by a newer generation of agents).

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Paul will say

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

You asked what Dr. Browns opinions and concerns were after the war.

When you are dealing with someone who can not say very much about what he thinks or what he knows and can not share with you, you just have to judge his actions.

This is Pauls story to tell so I will leave it to him to write it but I just leave you with this thought. When a persons true character is obscured by disinformation, as Dr. Browns was in his public life, look to his actions. And then judge for yourself his true character.

As to Dr. Browns concerns just after the war, look to his actions.

As those who went before him, and those who will come after him, Dr. Brown had a rare understanding of what the world was all about.

And sometimes it just boils down to a persons own particular character. the manner in which he/she interprets what the future of mankind is to be. That character shows through in action. Not always seen but still there.

Mr. Brown was always hopeful.

As to having further contact with the Brown family? Am I here?

Twigsnapper
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

joining up

Post by ladygrady »

Hello Paul and everyone,

Accepting the invitation though I don't know how much I can add to this stimulating conversation. Paul have you ever considered bottling these conversations? Amazing stuff here!

I have just one comment for right now. Why is it that people can be told the absolute truth .... AND THEY FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE ..... and they can be told the most horrendous of stories ...AND THEY TAKE IT AS THE GOSPEL TRUTH. Well. My thought for the day. Grady
Janoshek
Space Cadet

Bletchley Park.

Post by Janoshek »

They've done programs about Bletchley Park and the Enigma machines on PBS and the History Channel several times. Also the Polish mathamaticians who built the first Enigma machine for the Brits.
The only code that cannot be cracked is the one the Russians used. If its done right. I think its called the two pad system. Much simpler than the Enigma machines.
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

keep it simple

Post by ladygrady »

You are right Janoshek, I think I had heard that too ... that the Russian code was nearly unbreakable, if done right. Keeping things outrageously simple would be the way to do things.

Especially in todays society where everything is so darned high-tech.

What would be the most basic of all communications? Intuitive communications? Maybe?

And if there is a sort of "trend" in the figures that I noticed in this simple forum. Perhaps there is a mystical way to reach out to people to nudge them in certain directions?

If there is, could that be turned into a communications system, that NOBODY could break? .... (because nobody would have the recievers it would take to even pick it up? Is that what Morgan was sensing when he asked Dr. Brown .... the same question, I think? Or are we talking about completely different but somehow related situations here.?) Paul are you already in this ball park? I rather think that you might be from the small things you have hinted. If so I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES!

Somebody bail me out here. I think I just fell into some pretty deep water.

I just noticed that Dr. Brown was studying a chart too. What would that have to do with anything? UNLESS HE IS NOTICING THE SAME THING I NOTICED? Would his "sidereal radiation" affect humans? Is that was he was reading?

Grady
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

communications device.

Post by Martin Calloway »

Paul,

So the communications device that you guys were "chasing" with the Dingly messages, is that what we might be talking about here. Some sort of MECHANICAL link to that "great conciousness" whatever that is! Is that what is happening here. But you chased his lead all the way around to your own prime source. If it was yours to start with, why were you and Andrew looking for it? I am confused.

Makes it sort of hard to figure what you are really talking about because there seem to be several layers of understanding going on here on the forum. And with that I think I'm the brown suit here, or the guy in tweed and everybody else is in dinner jackets. I really don't understand half the time where you are going or what the heck you are talking about. I am trusting by the time you get to this material it might be easier on guys like me.

Is that what Dr. Brown was talking about in the Biscayne Bay chapter? No, I think it was more than that. It was actual time travel, as I read it, but I still don't know whether you were just throwing that out there for a reaction. Still .... they say when you deal with quantum communications ... in a sense you may be "time tunneling". I read that , but I don't understand it.

So I guess I have to wait , right? Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

One pill makes you larger...

Post by Paul S. »

ladygrady wrote:Somebody bail me out here. I think I just fell into some pretty deep water.
Around here we call that falling into the Rabbit Hole. Welcome. Did you bring your flashlight? Magic mushrooms maybe?

I was thinking about this today, and how it fits into some of the other things that have been whizzing across my desk in the past couple of days... oh, what the hell...

Lots of physicists today say that the quantum void is filled with energy. Kozyrev (a Russian counterpart to TTBrown --I'll find the link) said the quantum void is filled with "conscious energy."

This communications system... what Morgan first observed, what was disclosed in a patent that is now mostly missing, what is left out of certain other reports: that's how you communicate with that conscious energy.

I don't have all the pieces lined up yet, I can't finish that though technically, but I'm pretty sure that's where it goes.

When your gravity-phone starts ringing, just tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar his given you the call...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Quick, before....

Post by Paul S. »

...the men in the white coats come to take us away...
Martin Calloway wrote:So the communications device that you guys were "chasing" with the Dingly messages, is that what we might be talking about here. Some sort of MECHANICAL link to that "great conciousness" whatever that is!
Something like that, yeah, I think that's what we've been dancing around for a long time. It's a kind of "out there" thing to contemplate, but like somebody else said somewhere here, "how come we buy all the propoganda the media sell us, but we can't grasp some of the more compelling concepts that come our way?" Indeed...
Is that what is happening here. But you chased his lead all the way around to your own prime source. If it was yours to start with, why were you and Andrew looking for it? I am confused.
I think the issue there is simple enough: In Gavin's original article, there was a reference to a patent number; we did not recognize that number because it was a patent application number, not the final patent number. So we have all learned that a document that has been around for a while was part of a patent; what we don't know is what became of the application, and where is the rest of the application. We are probably doing well to have the document we do have. Let's see, this must be a 9 of heartspadesclubsdiamonds...
Makes it sort of hard to figure what you are really talking about because there seem to be several layers of understanding going on here on the forum. And with that I think I'm the brown suit here, or the guy in tweed and everybody else is in dinner jackets.
I think we all think that we're the only guy wearing tweed in a room full of tuxedos and gowns.
I really don't understand half the time where you are going or what the heck you are talking about. I am trusting by the time you get to this material it might be easier on guys like me.
Don't you see? That's what it's like for me, too. But you know that there's some underlying logic, right? So you keep peeling the onion...
Is that what Dr. Brown was talking about in the Biscayne Bay chapter? No, I think it was more than that. It was actual time travel, as I read it, but I still don't know whether you were just throwing that out there for a reaction.
Yes, I do want reactions, and discussion. Somebody come out on that limb with me, huh? Because I keep getting that there is a lot of validity to that "manipulate gravity = bending space = bending time" equation. That's bundled up with a lot of other quantum theory and re-intepretation of Relativity, aeither theory, and lord knows what else, but, yeah, that's the basic thrust. That and the "communicating with the conscious energy of the quantum void" business. Whew.
Still .... they say when you deal with quantum communications ... in a sense you may be "time tunneling". I read that , but I don't understand it.
Somebody else says that? Somebody with a white coat?
So I guess I have to wait , right?
I have a comfy spot here under the Bodhi Tree. We can wait here together.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

under the what tree?

Yes, and one pill makes you bigger, and one pill makes you small and the one your mother gives you does nothing at all...........( or something like that!)

Me, any one out there know about the Lucky Tree?

Mr. Buffett? Is this project strange enough for you? Throw some good flying scenes in, just about your favorite thing! At least write the music for Pauls movie, heh? And from what I have seen you already have Victorias vote for the musical arrangements.

Good blast of thoughts Paul. Why not? Throw it out there. Now is the time.
Martin
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

why you have to include Buffett

Paul,

Have you ever read this .... page71 "Where is Joe Merchant?"

"Desdemona let out a big sigh. The riddles were important but it often took her weeks to figure them out. Who was the maiden? How would she know? She closed her eyes and got ready for the real message. When it came. It would come heavily and fast. She didn't have to wait long.

"Greetings Earth Mother. It is a time of history repeating itself and you will be a part of the new history. When your gift comes , use it well. It is a treasure for another time, but beware .... the road is not smooth. Because you are human, the big picture remains a mystery. You are trapped by your narrow views. Beldar and the Conehead family know more universal truths than your elected leaders do ......"

Desdemona slapped at the water with her hands and yelled to the sky " Can't you people be a little more goddamn specific?"

Thats from Jimmy Buffett. Gee. I think maybe besides guitars you guys might have alot in common. Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: why you have to include Buffett

Post by Paul S. »

Oh yeah, Buffett is definitely a party to all this, and maybe in ways that I can hardly imagine. Hell, for all I know, Martin, you ARE Jimmy Buffett...<g>
Martin Calloway wrote:" Desdemona slapped at the water with her hands and yelled to the sky " Can't you people be a little more goddamn specific?"
I think I know THAT feeling,
Thats from Jimmy Buffett. Gee. I think maybe besides guitars you guys might have alot in common. Martin
One of my great regrets in life is that I did not jump to the stage back in, oh, 1983 or 84, when Buffett was doing a concert on Maui and he invited somebody from the audience to join the band for "Cheeseburgers in Paradise." Those three chords I know very well.,

But I suspect our paths are meant to cross one of these days.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Trickfox
The Magician

IM lost lost here!!!

Post by Trickfox »

Gee what are you two talking about?

I thought for a while that you were trying to figure out what the TT Brown communication system was all about.

When I read Gavin Dingley in PARASETI, I was sure that everyone understood that this whole issue has to do with FIRST CONTACT with other intelligent life forms.

Let it be know clearly that most any exobilogocal intelligence is likely to try and become in contact through some form of electrical, or light based communication, and in our case,-electrogravic communications. The fact is that the rest of the world is "STUCK" with electromagnetics, and maxwellian interpretations of sinewave functions, and the established rules of general and special relativity.

We are only now re-examining all of these issues in post-quantum physics.
That is because of issues such as EPR paradox and several of the new observations which indicate that we have reached a dead end in classical physics and the copenhagen interpretation.

But maybe, just maybe, -people like Tesla , and Brown were allready in tune with this higher intelligence. Let's not keep our eye off the ball here folks. So far I would submit that electrogravitics will have much more to do with our understanding of extremely fundamental scalar field principles and how those fields interact in quadratic equations, and the way the real underlying principles of NEO-AETHER theories of the universe actually function in the macroscopic world.

Yes I'm still looking for my decoder ring, and I will keep doing so because everyone else's decoder ring STILL DOES NOT WORK to explain reality.
As twigsnapper so aptly hinted, once you find your decoder ring, life seems to get easier and more relaxed, and your duties become as simple as basking in the sun and absorbing it's healing radiation. That is exactly what I intend to do once my part in all of this is accomplished. Right now the only thing I'm sure of is that our work is NOT Done yet.

So tell me guys, Which of the Jimmy buffet songs most applies in my case?

Trickfox