SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING!

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am guessing and not googling it ... that it has something to do with Friday 13th.

Which brings to mind all of the bias against that number. No thirteenth floor on some older buildings ( they don't still do that , do they?)
I figured if I ever was going to name a super secret project I would probably just call it Project Thirteen because then no one would notice it.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:

Supposing you could build a "displacement vehicle" like a "foo fighter" (As opposed to a thrust vehicle)
Picture it as like a soap bubble of pure light plasma with you inside. Your mind controls the geometric structure of the bubble from the inside, sort of like blowing up a bubble around yourself. All there is a a thin wall of "alpha 100 Plasma" and you are controlling the Raleigh Taylor instability by creating the correct boundary layer effects which control the high viscosity and density working vortex "fluids" starting from specific calculated set of math Functions.

Showing my ignorance, what is "alpha 100 Plasma"? You have used this term once before but now I am asking. Secondly, I see you used the term "mind controls", in my world, that almost borders on "mystical bullshit", have you had an epiphany? Now to the Rayleigh Taylor factor. Am I to assume, if I'm wrong, I am more than sure you will correct me but doesn't the RT layer exist between higher viscosity and lower viscosity materials and is considered hydrodynamics and therefore isn't there an energy exchange occuring outward from a center and thus, in conclusion, are you saying that you are going to control the outward expansion of energy to create the boundary layer between higher and lower viscosities and this is what creates the shell of the bubble?

Trickfox wrote: If he doesn't, You and I can get together in Pensylvania and have a chat about putting on a real show with Mikado and Gregg Vizza's help. Don't worry I have the spectrum analyzers and radiation safety monitors too.
Maybe we can do it in the classroom at the University of Pensylvania......THE SAME CLASSROOM.
How is that for an Idea in "Time Travel" Mark, or don't you believe the FTM issue.
Let's see, I want at least 90 days advance booking notice, an agenda in advance (Morgan would be so proud), my own dressing room, a limo, fruit basket in my room and at the very least the script for the show, also, an understudy. Oh, one more thing, I don't do nude scenes unless everybody is nude....and that includes the audience.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: sounds like

Post by Victoria Steele »

Sorta sounds like the party on the beach but in a citified setting!

That would interesting but hopefully our show is going to be alot bigger than the capacity of a classroom!

I can see us all now!

Like the cast from HAIR! Anybody remember?

Mikado whats a ride in YOUR limo worth. A girl has to keep her options open, eh?
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

TrickFox,
Sorry... I only do "shows" with Andy & the team. No bad feelings. It's just the way it is. I am making an effort to stay on course and not stray from our efforts.

----

Kevin,
That bubble site is way cool. I must be having trouble with my bubble. :lol: Thanks!

Respectfully,

Mark Bean
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I am guessing and not googling it ... that it has something to do with Friday 13th.

Quite right. It is the fear of Friday the 13th!

Which brings to mind all of the bias against that number. No thirteenth floor on some older buildings ( they don't still do that , do they?)
I figured if I ever was going to name a super secret project I would probably just call it Project Thirteen because then no one would notice it.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

Even better, use 666. That will freak out a LOT of people! :wink:

The number 13 has had superstition since antiquity. Judas was the 13th that betrayed Jesus. And don't forget the Knights Templar whose day was ruined on Friday the 13th when they were arrested and murdered on Friday, October 13, 1307 by Pope Clement V. This was reported to have started the fear of Friday the 13th.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Bean,
"I must be having trouble with my bubble"
I am concentrating more and more on people with my dowsing.
The diagram by Edwin D Babbit, is precisely what I detect, I also find a huge variant in the bubble diameter, with a corresponding health occurance/s.
The elderly and those in ill health have noticably small bubbles( fields)
People simply do not know what I am thinking when I am dowsing, I am beginning to be able to switch about what I am thinking at the speed of my thoughts.
just as you don't think of telling one leg to move in front of the other, it becomes automatic.
If I think of one thing hard, thats what I modulate onto, it is better if I have experienced what I am thinking of.
If there is a throng of people, and I think of one of them, it is only that person that I lock onto, I practise this by letting people wander off into towns, then I track them down, they don't realise I am doing this.

The bubble I consider is ourselves, not the physical biological body, therefore if the bubble is run down, the body follows, this is why I look at Wilhelm reich and realise what he was achieving, basically feeding the bubble and blowing it up, with males that showed UP clearly.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hello,

I thought some of you might like this photo... http://www.reallycoolscience.com/images ... age-02.JPG
It's a pic of myself playing with a million volts on stage in Laughlin.

Enjoy,

Mark Bean
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

htmagic wrote:The number 13 has had superstition since antiquity. Judas was the 13th that betrayed Jesus.
Not sure what you mean by this. Who were the 12 before Judas that betrayed Jesus?

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Bean wrote:TrickFox,
Sorry... I only do "shows" with Andy & the team. No bad feelings. It's just the way it is. I am making an effort to stay on course and not stray from our efforts.
Andy & the team? Whom is the team? Or better yet, I was under the impression that Mr. Trickfox was part of the team?

Perhaps it is just my assuming incorrectly from the posts.

And speaking of shows, does that mean that you and Andy will be going around and putting on displays? I know one redhead that will look forward to that.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark Bean wrote:Hello,

I thought some of you might like this photo... http://www.reallycoolscience.com/images ... age-02.JPG
<SNIP>
It's a pic of myself playing with a million volts on stage in Laughlin.

Enjoy,

Mark Bean
Mark,

Beautiful! Is that a fluorescent tube in your hand or is it a neon (argon) tube?

I'm going to have to get my Tesla coil back into operation. What is that, a 4-inch secondary coil? How long are the windings? My primary was like a trash can at a 45° angle. It was busted up when we moved here.

Here's a pic of my coil in action. From the top of the coil to the ductwork is about 4 feet. It would find every nail in the ceiling.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Hi,

Please do not assume or be quick to jump to conclusions...

Mikado, The point I was trying to make is I will only be working on our efforts as a team and not as individuals. As the CEO of Qualight, Andy is the key person who has given me direction as well as saved my life, (more than once). I have known him for many years. I fully trust in his wisdom & guidance, as should you all.

This is not about any one individual nor ego. I consider following the scientific footsteps of people like Dr. Brown to be an honor. Newton once said "he was able to reach to the stars because he lept from the shoulders of giants", (Sir Isaac Newton studied the works of all of the greatest minds before him).

In my own humble opinion, The "team", (call it what you want) consists of anyone that is willing and able to contribute to the effort. At any level. Such as letting people know about Dr. Brown and his fantastic works or conducting experiments, promoting Paul's books and so on. You get the idea.

I personally do not know TrickFox. But from what I have read in the forums he is pretty smart and already is part of the team.

Bottom line... Let's work together as a team and help the world get of of it's technical adolescence before we blow ourselves to kindom come.

I really have no interest in doing "shows" at all. However, I will give a lecture and or demonstration of Dr. Brown's work and plug Paul's books, but only if approved by Linda.

That's respect and loyalty.

Best regards,

Mark Bean
P.S. I'm no genius. I have learned so much, I am now totally convinced that I know very little about anything.
Last edited by Mark Bean on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Magic Bill,

That's a good picture. Thanks!

Yes it is a argon tube with yellow powder. Did you notice the ball lightning on the stage floor? He he he.

1,200 turns in the secondary. Yes 4" diameter. That's my smallest coil. The big one is 35' tall. 400Amps, 880VAC input @ 13 milloin VAC output with 55' bolts of lightning.
I'll also dig up the pics of me with 10' bolts of lightning coming out of my fingers. I will post some pics if you guys want to see them.

I know of a place that makes nice spun aluminum toroids for your coil. It will perform much better than air ducting for your capacitive discharge terminal.
You want the suface as smooth as possible. Any angle or even a dent or scratch will provide a point of coronal discharge and leak from those points.

If you are interested, I will look them up and provide you with the contact info.

Mark Bean