WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Tortured WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS thread

Post by greggvizza »

We are totally torturing this WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS thread. It is up to page 6 now and has only welcomed 1 new member.

We should move over to the general discussions thread. Got to at least try to keep a tidy filing system.

GV
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg,
Did you see my last post?
I'll start a new topic called "PROJECT PEGASUS" if you care to fllow me there.
Mark
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by MARK MOODY »

Pegasus seems like a good title for what I hope to accomplish.
Mark
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

grinder wrote:...
I have been away from commenting on the forum but you guys all know that my heart has been with you all. I can't even really bring you coffee when you need it. though I have thought to ask, right Trickfox? But know that I am still always thinking of how to help ALL the time.

LBLovely. Haven't heard very much of you lately either but I think both of us are really into our new jobs? I am always trying to keep my "eyes on the ball" and my nose to the grindstone" and you can pretty much figure how odd I must look!

grinder
Great to hear from you again. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new position. I have had one since February, and I will have another new position in exactly 1 week. I think my new NEW "job" will be a bunch more gratifying, and it will probably be of greater use to Andy than my previous position. I am afraid that it won't be half as interesting as yours, though. no cloak and dagger maneuvers, unless it is in the board room :)

I too welcome you, Rose. I have no idea who you are. I am soooooooooooooo behind in reading the forums. Since Paul finished the Epilogue, I feel as if I have fallen off the train. It is interesting though to see how everybody's lives have evolved since when Paul started the book. So many new vistas. I suspect that even more interesting developments are in the wings, waiting to be brought forth; waiting to break the surface.

Ok, enough midnight babbling.

Linda B. (the other one)
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I agree that we should try to keep this line as clear as we can so that new members will have the opportunity to jump in on a relatively slow moving section of this rabbit hole train. But also I understand that when a flow ( yes hello) of conversation begins its nearly impossible to tell it where to go . But we should all at least try ( and I am the one that probably has to try the hardest) to put these topics in some sort of order.

Paul upgraded our ability to do this so I promise too that I will TRY to better organize this input.

Another note .... We may have welcomed just one member officially when we said hello to Rose... but look who we have gotten back! Sometimes welcoming old members again is important too and that has happened here also.

So the landing area will be as clear as we can make it! For those of you who are thinking of joining up and speaking out..... we keep the welcome lantern lit. (And to older members who have been sitting to the side and haven't said anything for a long time ... this is your spot too if you want to speak up again! Please do! AM2 and Mark Moody have found us again, and grinder too .... and even LBoardLovely has posted a hello after being gone for awhile. I know that there are others out there who have gone silent on us or drifted away. Please join us, just as Rose has made us stronger you are important to this discussion also. Linda
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have noticed a some names which have been brought up sort of consistantly in the other threads of this forum.

One is Eric Dollard, the other is Josh Reynolds.

So I am just reinforcing the call out by putting your names out here. Like turning your particular lights on at this odd sort of " landing field" that we have going here.
Perhaps you can take this as just a personal invitation from one forum member to another possible member?

And there are others perhaps that might still be considering what they might have to say? Robert Sarbacher Jr? Are you reading this forum at all? And Ms. Kitselman? ( is that in the plural?) Have you any comments?

Its odd to me that Linda Brown would call out particularly to Josh Reynolds. So I add to that call. Care to join us here? You must have interesting things to add to our topics or I don't think that she would have mentioned your name so particularly

And to the other forum members. I guess if there is someone that we would like to see join us, maybe it wouldn't hurt to post our wishes here as sort of invitations to those people whose names come into our minds. Just dancing with the Flow here folks. MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Yes MarkC, there is but bear with me a moment.

In another thread, Mr. JZimmer talked about a device to communicate that would traverse time and perhaps posters here are from either the past or the future.

Let's see, how about Dr. Brown himself? or Morgan? or perhaps the best of all....Josephine. I would give anything to hear her story. The things she had to have seen.

And now, back to reality, sorry for the fantasy.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: mystical thoughts

Post by Linda Brown »

Was it fantasy actually Mikado or just your mystical side showing?

I would love to hear Josephines side of things too. Apart from walking home from school in Zanesville and seeing the violets popping up through the snow and wondering if that Townsend Brown was ever going to ask her on a date..... sorry, moment there.......

If you take everything that we have talked about here on these forums seriously then you must also come to some sort of personal conclusion regarding the possibility of such things.

Of people we know now as dead and buried, perhaps having the ability to reach out to us from another time? A time before their demise? I wonder quite frankly, given the ability, where would Dad have gone in that week in the month before he died?...during the time that he was away from us? I stood there in the middle of that tree lined street crying " Daddy don't go! Don't we mean anything to you? After everything we have been through?" ( translating an emotion that I think Paul might be familiar with ...." How could you leave me standing here like this!") and he told me "Everything will be alright."

I have wondered what he meant by that and what he could possibly do to make things eventually right? Where did he go? Or maybe the more mystical question ... " when" ... what time was his destination?

Or perhaps even more fascinating, consider our own ability perhaps sometime in the future to go back to observe the past .... or forward into a time where we know our physical bodies can not reach. Perhaps there are things we can do to inspire and promote change. What freedom that would be! But what awesome responsibility!

Perhaps thats all just "mystical bullshit". If so then I claim it, cover myself in it ... proud to wear it ... its me through and through .... Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: mystical thoughts

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote: Perhaps thats all just "mystical bullshit". If so then I claim it, cover myself in it ... proud to wear it ... its me through and through .... Linda
Leave some for me...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
E Bronte
Space Cadet

Post by E Bronte »

Newbie here, thought I would introduce myself to the welcome wagon. I have been what you call a lurker, never imagined myself that for I get this vision of someone peeking through the bushes into an open, or closed, window, in the middle of the night. What has drawn me to sign up is the interest I have developed in this saga and the urging of others for us lurkers to come from around the bushes. Well, I'm here.

Em
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome to our forum Em. Thank you for "comming out" and having the courage to tell us you have been lurking. It is not a sin to lurk in this forum. In fact it's always a good idea to listen to others talking before jumping in. Lord knows I've done it WAY too many times myself. Anyhow, You are most welcome to contribte whatever you feel will help us understand what on Earth is going on.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Welcome, Em...I was the last lurker to come out of the bushes before you. I think this is the most interesting place to hang out on the net today. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Yes EM welcome, welcome, welcome! Was it anything in particular that drew you into this conversation. Others know what got me. I am a teacher ( now retired but you know ... you never actually ....) and the thing that got me to jump into this conversation was the idea that Linda Brown actually transferred to 48 different schools during her student years. FORTY-EIGHT. I just couldn't quite get past that, knowing what a hard time kids have with moving even once!

So, may I ask? Were you particularly interested in the science? Or the personal story? Now is certainly the time to be able to step up and let Paul know what you REALLY liked about the story you have read because if nobody does that your favorite parts of it might end up on his " cutting room floor!"

Sometimes these personal insights and reflections help all of us to see what an important and far reaching this story actually is. There is something here for everyone, I swear. I think that Victoria has harbored a little flame for this "Morgan" character and me? Gee.... I think that Josephine Brown was one terrific looking woman. I'll just bet she could charm just about anybody!

And while you are at it, enjoy some of the messages which have been sent out on the forum. Mr. Twigsnapper for example is well worth reading! Anyway! welcome and we hope to see much more of your thoughts and suggestions in the future! MarkC
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Welcome Em, may we assume that's a nom de plume? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Bront%C3%AB

Echoing the above, would love to hear how you found the TTB site and what in particular attracts you to the story.

Best,
R.
E Bronte
Space Cadet

Post by E Bronte »

Radomir wrote:Welcome Em, may we assume that's a nom de plume? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Bront%C3%AB

Echoing the above, would love to hear how you found the TTB site and what in particular attracts you to the story.

Best,
R.
Hello there kind sir,

Unfortunately it is my name and I will give no guesses on my twins name either. My Mother was an English student and my Father taught as well. I went into the Sciences to avoid the many onomatopoeia's and classical references but it is my bane at times.

In the long run it is better than the boy named Sue.

Em