Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:Very happy to hear about your enthusism Fred.... but consider a few things ahead of time. There are perhaps one or more groups of people already working on things. This forum is filled with people who understand some of the nitty gritty details that you are speaking of.

Perhaps some of these people are unable to say what they know and why it is secret.

Surely there is some project you may want future involvment after reading over all the posts and the book. There is soooo much information that it is rather disturbing, and some disbelief is a major concern.

Of all the possible information there is to look at I am only concerned with some rare references to Orthogonal Functions and calculus terms.

Trickfox
Thank you for the post on Dr. Wheeler, and yes, I do get that there are those that are holding back for various reasons. And there are several projects that I would be delighted to be part of if only as a "deck hand" but I know in my being that I will be part of something greater than self. I can't help but wonder how many others here feel as I do.

Read Maxwell's Treatise before it was edited by Heaviside, and "google" quaternion math. Then look at scalar functions and Tesla and Bearden have written.
Tom Bearden wrote: Scalar electromagnetics is an extension of present electromagnetics (EM) to include gravitation. That is, it is a unified, and, what is more important, it is a unified engineering theory. Its basis was initially discovered by Nikola Tesla.

In the scalar EM extension, EM field energy can be turned into gravitational field energy and vice versa. This exchange can be patterned and localized. in specific areas or objects. Such a controlled change of electromagnetics to gravitation is not possible in the normal EM or physics presently taught in Western textbooks. However, the bits and pieces of the theory have been scattered through the physics literature for some time, but no orthodox Western scientist seems to have realized that these anomalous portions could be integrated into a startling new physics. Unorthodox experimenters, inventors, and scientists have made discoveries in this arena for several decades, but again have not realized the exact implications or the precise manner in which their results could be combined with present electrical physics.
I would guess that Fer-de-Lance is more than a deadly snake in your circles too?

Thought energy may lie in scalar waves and that is why our thoughts can be powerful forces. It is also why thoughts carry through space and time without light speed limitation.

May the force be with you Master Trickfox!

Fred
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I am so glad

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox!

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are there to pick up on the section involving "Orthogonal Functions" and Calculus terms. I don't think I would want to touch that stuff with a ten foot pole ... sounds nasty .... and maybe even contagious! <g> and you should know by now that I am not the math expert in the family.

And yes, I would expect that there are quite a few out there thinking along these lines. Maybe even following the same leads that you are. Its about time that science starts turning in this direction. I do agree with you though that some here might have a head start.

And I agree with Fred too that we are indeed a very rare collection of individuals that are somehow welded to this story and this search. You couldn't beat me away with a stick. So I agree with you Fred..... only I think that we have already started actually! Trickfox might have even started earlier and I am not going to be upset with you Trickfox if you don't want to share every thought right away. At the end of it though I would expect a nod in the forums direction because I know that you will have been helped by the information that we turn over, or dig up, or whatever we have to do.

But it is hard. Where to start first? How about those missing years, missing notebooks? I know that Linda and Paul have both said that the notebooks ( According to Morgan) are "safe". One question might be . Will they resurface? And into whose hands will they be placed? And those notebooks will show the technical side of things I am sure have not even been mentioned ..... so that will be exciting.

But what about the missing years? Paul? Will the missing years be in cluded in the published book? Can we ask about what the Brown family was doing between 1958 and 1967? You have already written about some of it when you introduced the Linda and Morgan story line. Can we investigate further. Will you not want us even talking about that?

Dont want to cross lines that you hold sacred but then don't want to just ignor those years either. Thats where most of the secrets lie. My feelings anyway.

You guys are up too late for me. Goodnight! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you Fred...

Your references are well known here. I once designed a Fan that a friend of mine made. I was just like TTBrown's version and it looked like an oven rack: here is a photo of it:

Well Anyhow I showed this to a visiting scientist friend of mine and I turned it on. It took him several minutes while he scratched his head, then he said....how does the air get pushed through? I don't understand how it works!!!!

All I could do is laugh.

I guess the rest of the story is in Beau Kitsleman's "hello stupid" essay.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

aimed at stupidity

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Beau Kitselmans main thrust I think was at the scientists who had too much of a vested interest financially and socially to take a chance to "see" what others around them could not see. He wrote this in the early sixties when conformity ( except for the hippies of course ) was the norm. If you were a scientist you couldn't afford to irritate the people who gave you money for your research. You didn't want to be ridiculed. You couldn't rock the corporate boat too if thats where you were. You didn't want to lose your " standing" in the scientific community, so you went along in the middle of a mob of sheep intellectually.

I wonder how different is it today? I am hoping vastly different! But perhaps it is the same out there? My sense is that the ranks of the renegade scientist are growing? Am I right anybody? Or am I wrong? How many more free thinkers might be out there? And maybe thats another reason this book has to written and get out there. Some encouragement for the scientist or the student who dares to look in another direction?

And on another thread.. the bit that Linda wrote about the method her Dad had of writing patents..... How absolutely astounding! Never have seen that said of him. Paul ... you missed a little piece. Obviously he went straight from " download" to rendition. Needs to make the hardback!

And Victoria, you are right. How can we let the forum fade to black when there is still so much of the story out there which hasn't been mentioned? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: I am so glad

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: and you should know by now that I am not the math expert in the family.
For real? Can you do "rithmatic"?....<g>

Victoria Steele wrote: At the end of it though I would expect a nod in the forums direction because I know that you will have been helped by the information that we turn over, or dig up, or whatever we have to do.
I seem to have seen this elsewhere. I have been looking into some very expensive equipment lately. How much of a nod is the forum entitled to when the ticket was paid for by someone else? I honestly don't believe that those on the forum who might be involved in something are 100% philanthropic. The reality is that anyone who goes out on a financial limb should be entitled to recover their costs. Is this greedy? Am I being greedy because I would like to be reimbursed for taking a chance with, of all things, the family farm....literally? If it is greed, than I will cease for I do not want the negative kharma connected with it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Electrodeless MHD Generator

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I wish I came to this forum sooner. I feel like I'm a late comer but I also realize there is a purpose for all these things. I have posted after some of the other chapters before, especially in regards to cesium, and the link to Farnsworth using it in his early TV tubes, as well a Project Bluebeam.

I am plowing through this forum but I'm still almost a month behind in the messages and it takes a while to read and digest this information. I feel like I've stepped through the "Green Door" and fell straight into the rabbit hole!

As for the MHD electrical generator, I visited the DTIC site as well and started digging and found this: http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc ... tTRDoc.pdf

It is interesting to note that the research was done in 1962 but T.T. Brown is not even mentioned as an afterthought. And maybe he didn't want to be. I think from reading Paul's story that this man was more interested in the science than the glory and didn't care who put their name on the paper. We know (part of) the rest of the story... as the saying goes. And some know even more but are not telling us at this time. That is fine by me as some can't handle the truth and some refuse to tell the truth! America needs to keep some secrets related to its military but when they impact the people in an immoral or egregious manner, then the truth should be told.

If FTL travel is a possibility, if scalar technology can be utilized, then I believe this information should be available to the public. There will always be people that will try to use these powers in a detrimental manner. It is sad to teach hatred and violence to children to allow themselves to blow up themselves and their "enemies" in the name of their "god." Which god are they serving? Even the Koran does not teach this but fanatics have stressed it.

But even in America, a "civilized" nation, we see violence and moral decay. Maybe we don't deserve this secret technologies that could destroy the earth and all inhabitants. But on the other hand, there are amateur scientists recreating Farnsworth's fusor, a "star in a jar" and even high school scientists have joined the fusor club with working units.

Where do we go from here is the question I've read and will probably reread as I wade through all these posts. I like the idea of this forum and the communication of ideas to varied individuals. Maybe a database to organize and store this info for better dissemination is in order. If it wasn't for Paul, Linda, Mr. Twiggsnapper (Mr. T!), and all the rest we wouldn't have this story or this forum unfold as it has. So I thank you all for your contributions. Even the lurkers are learning as they read the story and these posts. Maybe we need a convention where we can all meet and party like Morgan wanted to...

As someone else stated, I would love to be the librarian for the Great Library of hidden knowledge hidden under the Sphinx. In fact, I'd love to go to the Sphinx. I'd love to visit and ride in the FTM (just WHAT is that acronym anyway?) and send postcards to my "know it all" friends from around the world. I'd love them to try to explain that and I'm sure I would have great fun with it because I wouldn't tell them how I did it! They are not "ready" for the truth.

Linda, I know that you still have secrets still inside you and some that you are probably not even aware of. I feel privileged to be part of this community and open exchange of ideas. And I will put this in weaver's terms so Linda can understand this. As the shuttle travels back and forth across the warp, weaving the tapestry of life, we should stop and consider what is going on. Some have seen the backside of the tapestry with all the knots and threads and imperfections. But turn it around and one has a beautiful tapestry that is worth hanging in the King's court. Life is hard and the story of Linda's family trying to make "ends meet" is no different than what most if not all of us went through. I could identify with that. I could also identify with my dad being away at work but not for long periods as Linda's dad. But it's nice to know that she did have happy memories of her father as a kind and gentle man. He may have been a spook, he may have been in the shadows, but he was still a father to her. And that's what means the most to her. I'm glad she saw more of the "man in the shadows" and how his work is still important to humanity. He may not get the credit where credit is due but his work was not in vain.

Christ told us in the Bible that the "Kingdom of Heaven" is around us. I believe Dr. Brown knew that and could step beyond the portal to see that. I pray that all mankind can see "the light" but those that have the light cannot hide it. Those that have the light need to show mankind that there is a "better way" of doing things. Only then can we progress as a species.

Gene Roddenberry had a vision where there would be "no need for money" anymore. The way the dollar is tanking along with all the other currencies, this would be a good time to implement that vision. He also had a vision when different people of different color and even different species (aliens) worked side by side for a common goal. This would also be good to implement instead of the hate that Rev. Wright, the KKK, and others have spewed out. "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." (Proverbs 29:18 ) The world needs a vision and free energy could provide it. Tesla had it and was stopped by J.P. Morgan and others. And we're still using his 100 year old technology!

I know this post is long and I will end it here. Keep up the great work.
Peace and long life...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado wrote:I honestly don't believe that those on the forum who might be involved in something are 100% philanthropic. Is this greedy? Am I being greedy because I would like to be reimbursed for taking a chance with, of all things, the family farm....literally? If it is greed, than I will cease for I do not want the negative karma connected with it.
Mr. Mikado, I can understand your sentiments regarding all this perfectly!
If an average, middle-class person sacrifices "the family farm" on a project in which he has faith in, then it is logical to expect some kind of reimbursment after everything is finished and done.

This is perfectly understandable.

If a billionaire does it and due to miscalculation looses millions of dollars, then I really don't give a hoot about it. He has enough money and in his case it really isn't a sacrifice.

Throughout history it was most often the little man unleashing a scientific revolution from his garage or modest workshop. He put everything on one card.

But let me not digress too much. Ms. Drake offered some very important thoughts to consider.

How to organize the material at this forum?

Regarding the material already present and also as far as the future contents is concerned I think that we MUST ALLOW THE MATERIAL TO ORGANIZE ITSELF.

I sense a hidden intelligence behind all of this and we must allow it to organize the material. We must give this intelligence a free reign and try to become vessels, receptacles and tools for this force. The best that we can.

Peswiki was mentioned as a possible way to accomplish this. I think it is a good start, but we should also closely consider other alternatives.

Look, we here are like iron fillings and the hidden intelligence/s is like the magnet - the iron fillings orient themselves ALONG THE LINES OF MAGNETIC FORCE. It is that invisible warmth and we the bees who react to it as Dr. Brown would say.

THE CRUCIAL QUESTION IS THE FOLLOWING ONE AND I AM EXCEPTIONALLY QUOTING FROM MY OWN CORRESPONDENCE WITH A GENTLEMAN WHOME I DEEPLY RESPECT - HE WAS AND IS A TRUE BEDROCK:
AM wrote wrote:Look, what I have now in mind. Dr. Brown and all the other disincarnate members of the Caroline Group somehow still exists or there is at least a special hidden intelligence influencing this forum and causing all these "downloads". Now, if there is a means of how to broaden the channel and make oneself a better receptacle through increasing one's capacity and receptivity then one can attune better to this hidden intelligence.
And Dr. Kitselman somehow plays a crucial role here. Think of the Aumakua-method. On the other hand this question is much more subtle and complex than we can imagine.

HOW TO INCREASE THE CAPACITY AND RECEPTIVITY SO THAT THE INTELLIGENCE WILL HAVE A FREE REIGN?

I would be very grateful for extensive feedbacks from your side.

AM
Last edited by AM on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic wrote:If FTL travel is a possibility, if scalar technology can be utilized, then I believe this information should be available to the public. There will always be people that will try to use these powers in a detrimental manner. It is sad to teach hatred and violence to children to allow themselves to blow up themselves and their "enemies" in the name of their "god." Which god are they serving? Even the Koran does not teach this but fanatics have stressed it.

But even in America, a "civilized" nation, we see violence and moral decay. Maybe we don't deserve this secret technologies that could destroy the earth and all inhabitants. But on the other hand, there are amateur scientists recreating Farnsworth's fusor, a "star in a jar" and even high school scientists have joined the fusor club with working units.

As someone else stated, I would love to be the librarian for the Great Library of hidden knowledge hidden under the Sphinx. In fact, I'd love to go to the Sphinx. I'd love to visit and ride in the FTM (just WHAT is that acronym anyway?) and send postcards to my "know it all" friends from around the world. I'd love them to try to explain that and I'm sure I would have great fun with it because I wouldn't tell them how I did it! They are not "ready" for the truth.

Linda, I know that you still have secrets still inside you and some that you are probably not even aware of. I feel privileged to be part of this community and open exchange of ideas. And I will put this in weaver's terms so Linda can understand this.
Mr. Magic (yes, the Magic personified), you couldn't have said it better. I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU WROTE.

A really excellent post!

As you I am relatively new to this forum. I think we all must be most grateful to Ms. Brown, Mr. Schatzkin and Mr. Twigsnapper of allowing us to peer behind the curtain and slide down the rabbit-hole.

The situation around the world is going from bad to worse, but if we all retain faith in compassion, humanity, democratic values, the ideal of the republic (lat. RES PUBLICA=public affair, thing) and human rights then we can avert the disaster that is lurking on the horizon.

And the Library, oh yes, the Library. I would like to join you as an assistant there, Mr. Magic.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Htmagic,
As you read through the forum, you will find morgan explaining to Paul what FTM is an acronym for.
F****** time machine, as our hero morgan said.
Class or what?
And operating in Stuff.
AM,
If I think of the field about people, my rods show that field, I simply move closer or further away from them to reach its circumference.
many youngsters are 30 feet radius, some people are similer, the odd exceptions are even larger.
I find age seems to relate to a diminishing field radius, with some I am almost touching them, I don't expect to see those people much in the future.
Many elderly people begin to forget things, imagine if the memory is within the field, not the operating device.
Then imagine a person with a huge field, some say a person has a magnetic personality.
but imagine the storage capabilities of such a person, or a person that that field was enchanced .
Then consider all things having a field, and each field can ripple into all other fields, if the individual observers field is strong enough and capable enough to modulate to all other available fields, then the observer field will know what other fields know.
I find this needs intent and interest, then whatever you are thinking of, ripples into your field, like a bee to honey.

I at all times whenever possible ensure about the details of geometry of where I am positioned, even the most numerous of crossing points only enchances your own field, and thus allows whatever you are intent on or interested in, to ripple towards you, if you are thinking of monsters, they will find you.
I have no fear of such, and never invite any, in fact I errect a white shield about me, I simply think it there.

Sir Oliver Lodge was determined to reach across from our dimension to wherever his son was, and to contact back to here when he went to where his son was, it will need an equal reciever to contact the sender.

We upon here are thinking a lot about Dr Brown, in many senses of thinking a lot about him.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

THE QUESTION

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you AM for that question. All of us will have different views ... but for me .... your question is the primary one THAT THIS FORUM CAN ANSWER.

"HOW TO INCREASE THE CAPACITY AND RECEPTIVITY SO THAT THE INTELLIGENCE WILL HAVE A FREE REIGN?'

This is not an easy question because it involves realizing what the nature of our own reality is ..... and oddly .... is one of the first goals that you Paul spoke of when you wrote to me, (hoping to begin what you thought might be a good addition to his experiences in writing biographies!) I think that you sensed it wasn't going to be as easy as you first considered it , even then.... or you would never have spoken about uncovering the " true nature of our reality" in one of those first letters. You see, I believe that you were being led and guided then (and many more times since.) and actually it has been going in this direction, for this exact moment.

THE INTELLIGENCE is a phrase that we have called many things , interpreted many ways. The time is approaching though ... and quickly I feel.... to recognize it, and appreciate what its role has been in our past.... and to realize that we have the capability..( yes WE ... as imperfect as we think that we are) to protect this entity.. and the duty ...actually ... to become in the future ... its loving guardian.

Some of you will recognize what I am saying here. Like a fawn which has lived beside us for our entire existence. It has used its spots to blend in but we have always felt its presence. Now perhaps there is a time coming where we have to learn to step up, recognize that it is there, and be prepared to protect it from harm. But the question is still. Are we the guardian? or will we still be the hunter? Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B. wrote:Then imagine a person with a huge field, some say a person has a magnetic personality. but imagine the storage capabilities of such a person, or a person that that field was enchanced . Then consider all things having a field, and each field can ripple into all other fields, if the individual observers field is strong enough and capable enough to modulate to all other available fields, then the observer field will know what other fields know. I find this needs intent and interest, then whatever you are thinking of, ripples into your field, like a bee to honey.

I at all times whenever possible ensure about the details of geometry of where I am positioned, even the most numerous of crossing points only enchances your own field, and thus allows whatever you are intent on or interested in,to ripple towards you, if you are thinking of monsters, they will find you. I have no fear of such, and never invite any, in fact I errect a white shield about me, I simply think it there.
I just have one word on for the above comment: B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!

Thank you so much!

CORRELATIONS:

- Harold Saxton Burr's research

- Rupert Sheldrake's discoveries

- Robert Becker's book "The Body Electric"

Mr. B. you are a dowser. What are your experiences with the aurameter, if any?

I still owe you three posts Mr. B. - hopefully I will be able to write them today.

AM
Last edited by AM on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown wrote:THE INTELLIGENCE is a phrase that we have called many things , interpreted many ways. The time is approaching though ... and quickly I feel.... to recognize it, and appreciate what its role has been in our past.... and to realize that we have the capability..( yes WE ... as imperfect as we think that we are) to protect this entity.. and the duty ...actually ... to become in the future ... its loving guardian.

Some of you will recognize what I am saying here. Like is a fawn which has lived beside us for our entire existence. It has used its spots to blend in but we have always felt its presence. Now perhaps there is a time coming where we have to learn to step up, recognize that it is there, and be prepared to protect it from harm. But the question is still. Are we the guardian? or will we still be the hunter?
Thank you for these beautiful words!

AN IMAGE: the bug - the cocoon - the butterfly (OR SOMETHING MUCH MORE SPLENDID)

CAN WE FIRST ENTER THE COCOON SO THAT LATER WE WILL BE ABLE TO RISE TRANSFORMED OUT OF IT?

The picture below is TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT - YOU SHOULD NOT PRIMARILY CONSIDER IT IN THE ORIGINAL CONTEXT, BUT IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT WAS SAID ABOVE AND ELSEWHERE

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
A couple of days ago, a good lady friend I know was acting very aggitated.
I asked if she was OK, she nearly bit my head off, and then began ranting about the hospital .
After talking with her it became obvious she is entering a change of life condition.
Her symptons are common where she becomes very hot suddenly, especially in the late evenings.
I think electrically, so I suggested she obtain a piece of copper piping and hit it into the ground near her house door, that she should throw water regurally around this pipe , and then hold the pipe when she feels hot.
She thought I was crackers.

I dowsed her and found her field was enormous, she was having the strangest of dreams.
i consider that at alternating points, either an output occurs or input occurs, as we align with the sun, the field of the sun increases the output at many points as it TAKES from the earth.
As we loose that alignment and darkness descends, the input raises, if she is near such a point, then her field will raise as well, so she should either discharge herself, or earth around her house .
But that won't occur, she will be given expensive tablets , watch the money.
Dr Browns preference for sunbathing intriuges me, either he was a natural at positioning himself on the right spot , or he responded to the increase of discharge from the earth in high sunlight.
I consider light is a consequence of field connections, not a linear beam at all, and that the sun is a net taker in this alignment, and the tree covers itself against this condition with its leaves, as well as recieving .
I consider my shadow as a result of resistance set up by myself to the balance of field between the earth and the sun.
There is no light in space, because the field of the living mass does not extend strongly there, the condition does not occur, any space machine they send into space is still a part of the field relative to earth, it will slowly dissolve into a normal balance with space, as will the astronauts if a suitable field is not created about them.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

unconventional convention

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree with you MagicBill.

"Maybe we need a convention where we can all meet and party like Morgan wanted to... "

I propose that we organize a special Townsend Brown convention when Pauls book comes out and hits the stands! And yes, somewhere we can all get together, laugh and have a good time and also exchange new ideas.

There was a " Townsend Brown conference" which was organized in Philadelphia years and years ago. (You can Google it to get more information.) It drew many interesting speakers who talked about what they were doing or what their thoughts were on what Townsend Brown had developed. I thought it a little strange at the time that the organizers never contacted either Andrew Bolland ( who was hosting the web site most of them had drawn their information from) or the Townsend Brown family. Still I guess it was somewhat sucessful. Can you imagine what a conference on Townsend Brown would be like NOW? Heck, if just the forum members showed up we would have quite a crew! And can you imagine how exciting the little side meetings would be!

And That way we can get Paul to sign our copies if he hasn't already! And just think how much fun it will be to get the other names!... I can see these books looking alittle bit like signed copies of yearbooks! I want all of your names on my copy, thats for sure!

Anyone who has specific ideas regarding a conference someday somewhere lets start lobbing around ideas as far as location and time of year. Perhaps ( since I know that it has been done before) //// Perhaps someone could demonstrate the " flying discs" ... (tethered of course)
Paul , could we have a new thread simply called " Future Conference"?

And maybe by then more of you out there will have something interesting to present to the public? Just thinking aloud and ahead of time.

( Nasty thought ... we could stage it at the same time as the UFO convention in Vegas in the fall of the year. Most of the people attending that conference would slide over into ours! ) Elizabeth
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

I propose that we organize a special Townsend Brown convention when Pauls book comes out and hits the stands! And yes, somewhere we can all get together, laugh and have a good time and also exchange new ideas.
I'm about an hour and a half south of Philadelphia. I would certainly entertain the idea of attending a conference, "scientific" or not! I would certainly like to meet some of you folks as you all have a wide variety of interests & talents.

And I would certainly like to buy a book, even though I read the writings on the website. But I'm afraid this would give Paul a lot of work to get the book rewritten, edited, and in print. This certainly would not be a vacation to him or the person that organizes the event. If we posted it here, it may be a better way to "get the message out" so to speak. And I'd certainly would want Paul, Linda, Twigsnapper, and some others to sign my book.

But a convention would give us all a chance to meet one another and their spouses, exchange ideas, and have some fun and let our hair down. I'm not a dowser but I do believe that there are some gifted to do it. And maybe they could share with the rest of us ground pounders and explain to us how we can try it. And then maybe I can explain a little chemistry and why alkali metals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkali_metals are important to plasmas. And how cesium (Cs) is a Group I element while Barium (Ba) is a Group II metal, right next to each other on the periodic chart. And both apparently have been noticed in the atmosphere...

Paul, a conference seems like a good idea but this is your book and I don't want to rush perfection. :smile: If everyone helped in editing the book, I'm sure we could lighten Paul's load. If everyone took a chapter, 80 people could work on this at once! I noticed typos and small errors when I was reading the on-line version. I did send Paul some of this info when I was reading it before I even joined the forum. The story on the web could be copied and pasted into Microsoft Word and Word will pick up spelling and grammatical errors. Then a new corrected copy could be uploaded back onto the web and also into a master document to send to the publisher. It would take some organization but it would help out Paul and could be doable in a relatively short time. Now I don't know how long it would take for the publisher to produce the final version once someone sends the electronic copy or master to them. But I would be willing to edit a chapter or two if Paul needed it...

I would suggest a poll where we could see who would attend such a conference. We could also have another poll on who would help out on the book, organizing the conference, etc. that would give hard numbers for someone who would see what size facilities we would need for the crowd we would gather. If I went to Philly, I would also be open to touring the area as well. I'd like to see the Drake Hotel, the lion, and maybe take a few pictures...

So, once again I have a long post and jumped around some (like a rabbit in a hole) but hopefully stayed on the main track.

Someone once asked, no matter where you go, does it always turn up to be six o'clock? No, but for some people, it's always 4:20! :wink: :lol:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...