NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Sat at the side of me are some rocks that are part of pennsylvania, they are known as ringing rocks.
A good lady friend of mine from the megalithic world sent them to me, along with some differing types of quartz.
http://www.unmuseum.org/ringrock.htm
Some of these rocks are known as Live rocks, I have to agree, they have a field around them that is detectable as live.
They also defy gravity, therefore they balance when they should fall.
I have them similer to a nodding dog, they just should not behave as they do, but they do?

kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Sat at the side of me are some rocks that are part of pennsylvania, they are known as ringing rocks.
A good lady friend of mine from the megalithic world sent them to me, along with some differing types of quartz.
http://www.unmuseum.org/ringrock.htm
Some of these rocks are known as Live rocks, I have to agree, they have a field around them that is detectable as live.
They also defy gravity, therefore they balance when they should fall.
I have them similer to a nodding dog, they just should not behave as they do, but they do?

kevin
You never know kevin but someday you may have more of those rocks that ring but touched upon by someone special.

Wishes do come true.

Now, back to my true self...when you say "Live rocks" what do you mean? Could you go a little further?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
This is where words are not adequate, how do you describe a sense?
The detectable similarity with a living entity is evident to myself via dowsing, an aura or a field around each rock, and its not an insignifigant aura as well.
If I didn't know they were rocks, I would say they were alive.

They appear to be magnetised , but without any poles, you can swivel them about and turn them over and they react the same.

I suspect it is this mutual attraction that leads to them been like bells, they are not just piled up on top of each other but balanced and held by attraction.
The field around them is sufficient to overcome the Earths dominant field, thus they are almost independant of this planets field, whatever they are composed of, I would like some large sheets of it to make a flying carpet out of.
It's all by field.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Just finished rebuilding the mower for My Lady to mow with.....she's from North Carolina and a redneck and she puts "all" in the engine. And it is the correct color......Know why International tractors are red? So you can see them hiding in the grass when a John Deere goes by.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

harley lawn mower

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Mikado14 wrote:Just finished rebuilding the mower for My Lady to mow with.....she's from North Carolina and a redneck and she puts "all" in the engine. And it is the correct color......Know why International tractors are red? So you can see them hiding in the grass when a John Deere goes by.

That's pretty fun lookin'. Andy and I were camping once in the midwest, (Do you remember Andy?), and there was a campground where the owner had John Deere's all over his office.

You'da liked the guy. I bet Andy will remember that guy.

I need a vacation.... somewhere sunny with lots of surf :)

longboardlOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Trickfox
The Magician

Oh no...Doomsday is here again

Post by Trickfox »

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 23924.aspx

Ok...well now we have to worry about NOT turning on the LHC because the world may come to an end.

Seems reasonnable to look over the consequences yet again before trying to create the GOD particle.

BUT..... do we need to give the attorneys yet another avenue to make money?

In the immortal words of Rodney King "why can't we just get along?"

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

what the heck

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

What the heck is Victoria talking about here?

viewtopic.php?p=13129#13129

I'd like your read on this? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: what the heck

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Trickfox,

What the heck is Victoria talking about here?

viewtopic.php?p=13129#13129

I'd like your read on this? MarkC
A wee bit more and I may have dancing on that table.....<g>
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I can't even begin to explain what Victoria said about any of this.

It is a complete non-sequitur to me....

Of course....perhaps I am not a time travellor. perhaps I am a space travellor.

According to Minkowski.....perhaps I am both......., but one thing is for sure.

I still don't understand what Victoria is talking about.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

misunderstood

Post by Victoria Steele »

All right guys. Not the first time I have been misunderstood, or missed my mark. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Actually Victoria....it depends which golden thread I'm following.
Sometimes... I do understand you perfectly but I am denying it because I don't want to face up to it. I must have a "split personality" about it.

That is the danger associated with time travel I guess. First.... you loose the chance to travel twice, then you realized you blew it by doing it the way you did in the first place....., then you finally understand that the most subtle way is the safest way to travel, then you come to the conclusion that you have made the right decision all along.\\

Now.....What the heck did I just try to say anyhow......?????

Trickfox (confused)
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Actually Victoria....it depends which golden thread I'm following.
Sometimes... I do understand you perfectly but I am denying it because I don't want to face up to it. I must have a "split personality" about it.

That is the danger associated with time travel I guess. First.... you loose the chance to travel twice, then you realized you blew it by doing it the way you did in the first place....., then you finally understand that the most subtle way is the safest way to travel, then you come to the conclusion that you have made the right decision all along.\\

Now.....What the heck did I just try to say anyhow......?????

Trickfox (confused)
Fun to watch a Fox chase it's tail!

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I finally caught it...... quick..... where do it put it?
Trickfox
The Magician

For Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Thank you trompreynard,

They will not discover anything, they are looking with the wrong senses.
They will not even consider to reason WHY, only to further compound the myth.
They are digging under one of the bluestones ( dolerite ) to date its positioning, big deal.
I have wandered about the henge many times, the moles underground know more than the fools above ground.
The crows that fly over the IRON fencing , know more than the fools looking into the cage.
The lonely hobbit who wanders along the causeways leading off from the henge knows more than the fools .
The fools are merely fooled by their limited senses, they all cooo at the sun rising, they look at the alignments, but don't see the patterns, they are blinded by the light, they are blind, it is the blind, the moles that do not follow the light, they are guided by the light, the light that makes light.
Kevin
fibonacci is king