Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Perhaps you are correct Ms. Brown but remember Uri Geller.

I am reminded of a rain barrel and how it is filled.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I must apologize, my previous post was neither agnostic nor cynical. It was hopeful and that does not fit either one.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: promises

Post by Langley »

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,
Your words I am reminding you

Linda
Yoda Mode !!

Luke M raises his X Wing out of the sludge by Pure Thought alone. NOT BELIEVING IT POSSIBLE until it was done.

Story likely not !*

(****Ducks for Cover****)

*Surplus "a" bunged here

Did the Nazis have access to a cyclotron?
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

I suggest

Post by twigsnapper »

Langley,

regarding your question ... I suggest that you and Andrew M open communications more fully ( not forgetting the Italians.) And remembering too the experiences of two young men traveling together before the war. They enjoyed the company of a lovely young woman who introduced them to her household.... an important household indeed. Trying to keep to Pauls line but there is a jumping of information here. You have to remain awake or you might miss it.

One line lead eventually to a sickly scientist holding a plumbline while building a house for some Russians. Ankledeep in mud.

There were other lines which went in other directions. I believe AM has an "itch" will help him see those lines and perhaps you could be a help? twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvBTqfTrzA

Inspiration for life.... Does anyone remember being there back then?
I was THERE, and it was all UNREAL, but it WAS real, and NOT real at the same time. NOW, it will all BE real. OBJECTIVELY.......

please note the CARDINALITY of the issue.....

Are we clear on the objectivity issue?

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Stranger and stranger, if it's at all possible here in this wabbit hole of YOURS.
I am well on my way to reading my second book, again it sort of found me?
And your advice about been patient and awaitng the right time is well illustrated in the section I have just finished of this book,
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/Brother_of ... Degree.pdf

I consider that you needed not to know, or this book and set of wonderfull people, would never have found each other, and started the putting right your families history, if you had known, you would have been bound in by secrecy etc.
The TIMING must be important.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

raising the ship

Post by Victoria Steele »

I loved that scene where Luke raised the ship from the swamp and yes, looking back on it I do think that Paul was a little like Luke at that moment. WOW!

Hopefully you are powering along Paul, enjoying your music and even more enjoying the fact that you have actually been able to accomplish what you had set out to. Something that might have seemed impossible at the first!

Now I know that some really hard polishing work is left but I have been rereading some parts of this book just wondering what parts may be dropped and I have run into some wonderful sections , My favorite actually is Morgans introduction ( sort of without Linda knowing it) to the group her own father had been working with for years and years. ( The " Do you love me Panic chapter is so ..... human.......)

Linda. Surely you must have had an inkling that this was happening. ( this slow sliding away from you in those early moments. I know later Morgan told you during the visit at the Pa farm but earlier .... did you just decide that it was better not to know? Did your Mother ever give you any advice .... other than saying " He will probably break your heart" ( then she added I think " But he will probably be worth it."

I don't think that I need to ask you if he was worth it .... but did you ever really despair over the way that the relationship had gone? Paul hasn't really gone there entirely. Don't even attempt to answer me if this makes you uncomfortable. Not meaning to do that. I just wondered how you managed to get through all of this. Victoria
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Pain in love

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Victoria Steele wrote:....., My favorite actually is Morgans introduction ( sort of without Linda knowing it) to the group her own father had been working with for years and years. ( The " Do you love me Panic chapter is so ..... human.......)

Linda. Surely you must have had an inkling that this was happening. ( this slow sliding away from you in those early moments. I know later Morgan told you during the visit at the Pa farm but earlier .... did you just decide that it was better not to know? Did your Mother ever give you any advice .... other than saying " He will probably break your heart" ( then she added I think " But he will probably be worth it."

I don't think that I need to ask you if he was worth it .... but did you ever really despair over the way that the relationship had gone? Paul hasn't really gone there entirely. Don't even attempt to answer me if this makes you uncomfortable. Not meaning to do that. I just wondered how you managed to get through all of this. Victoria
It was Tennyson who said that "it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"....
and Socrates who said "The hottest love has the coldest end."

Victoria, I would ask you.. if you were in her position, would it have been worth it?

More fitting Love quotes:
"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."

"Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."

Victoria, you know, there is true love, and what one feels is love but is nothing but lies and lust. She is lucky, because she has had two great loves in her life, and one that she chose, still stands by her side. And the other one, is one very awesome memory.
I on the other hand, have one great love, and it is shaping out to be quite a ride :) I wonder what the future will hold for us?

LBL
Last edited by LongboardLOVELY on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvBTqfTrzA

Inspiration for life.... Does anyone remember being there back then?
I was THERE, and it was all UNREAL, but it WAS real, and NOT real at the same time. NOW, it will all BE real. OBJECTIVELY.......

please note the CARDINALITY of the issue.....

Are we clear on the objectivity issue?

Trickfox
Ok, I will bite, What is the CARDINALITY of Fireball XL5?

Z= (Steve Zodiac, Venus, Professor, and Robie.......)

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Lessons on Fireball XL5

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhw05Ssxiw

I'm glad you asked...so here is my thought on it.
The episode shown above demonstrated how the XL5 was used to shoot down an incomming space missle......
Mind you...this episode is what I saw back on TV in the sixties long before the apollo program and space exploration was popular on TV.

When I was looking at it back then it seemed REAL and unreal at the same time. Shooting down incomming space vehicles was the cardinal concept.

A week ago The US demonstrated that IT could do this exact idea.

First was the idea, then came the acomplishment. Thus the cardinality.

First comes THE IDEA of a time machine, THEN comes the acheivement itself.

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

So..... for the sake of objectivity, we say that....The time machine does not exist YET.

Morgan has not travelled back throught time YET...

The history Paul writes about is a parallel dimension where things ARE and ARE NOT real at the same time.

Are we clear on objective proof?

now let me give you another bit of proof.

It seams to many that a mind/mater interface is nowhere near possible.
The mind and the soul "are", or "are not" linked to the physical plane.
OR BOTH!!!

First comes "the idea" that we can use our minds only to affect the physical realm. It smells of whichcraft and Psychic fraudulence that James Randi himself challenges you to proove.

Then comes the acomplishment:
http://www.overclock3d.net/news.php?/in ... ext_week/1

Good luck collecting your million dollars from Randi!!!

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

A Bigger Picture

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin....You will enjoy this.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/224

THE WORLD WIDE TELESCOPE......

A message comming from a little pea floating in an ocean somewhere in another galaxy in that direction :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Lessons on Fireball XL5

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhw05Ssxiw

The episode shown above demonstrated how the XL5 was used to shoot down an incomming space missle......
Mind you...this episode is what I saw back on TV in the sixties long before the apollo program and space exploration was popular on TV.

When I was looking at it back then it seemed REAL and unreal at the same time. Shooting down incomming space vehicles was the cardinal concept.
Perhaps on Canadian TV or whatever, but in the sixties they would bring in a TV and we watched every Mercury launch and every Gemini launch in grade school. By the time Apollo came around I was in High School. In MY world it was very popular. Remember Tang? It's what the Astronauts drink! Therefore your conclusion in regards to popularity on TV is strictly SUBJECTIVE from your point of view. As far as the "cardinal" concept being to shoot down incoming space vehicles, I would simply call that the premise of the show.

By the way, your first sentence..."so here is my thought on it." is a purely SUBJECTIVE statement and is not objective in any way.
Trickfox wrote:A week ago The US demonstrated that IT could do this exact idea.

You are using the word wrongly, it is not cardinality, it would be sequence or ordinal or ordinality. If using the word cardinality you would be stating a number but not an order.
Trickfox wrote:First comes THE IDEA of a time machine, THEN comes the acheivement itself.

You state the obvious. I never implied in any manner what so ever that the achievement would preclude the idea.
Trickfox wrote:So..... for the sake of objectivity, we say that....The time machine does not exist YET.

Wouldn't your statement really be a subjective conclusion that the machine does not exist yet? From your own admission, one can suppose that it WILL exist at some point in time which would be the future relative to our present. Therefore from that future point, they have already travelled back in time to 1936 and stopped along the way to pick up a Hitchiker who did not panic. Therefore it has already happened. This whole paragraph again is subjective assumption.
Trickfox wrote:The history Paul writes about is a parallel dimension where things ARE and ARE NOT real at the same time.
What Paul is writing is no parallel dimension but his (read here subjective) interpolation of the facts and all between.
Trickfox wrote:Are we clear on objective proof?
The only clarity I have is that there is no clarity. I feel like Elizabeth talking about cowboys and money. This exercise is futile, let's move on.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Lessons on Fireball XL5

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhw05Ssxiw

A week ago The US demonstrated that IT could do this exact idea.

First comes THE IDEA of a time machine, THEN comes the acheivement itself.

So..... for the sake of objectivity, we say that....The time machine does not exist YET.

The history Paul writes about is a parallel dimension where things ARE and ARE NOT real at the same time.

Are we clear on objective proof?

You original post.
Trickfox wrote:now let me give you another bit of proof.
Proof of what? you have lost me. I believed we were talking of subjectivity versus objectivity.
Trickfox wrote:It seams to many that a mind/mater interface is nowhere near possible.
The mind and the soul "are", or "are not" linked to the physical plane.
OR BOTH!!!

First comes "the idea" that we can use our minds only to affect the physical realm. It smells of whichcraft and Psychic fraudulence that James Randi himself challenges you to proove.

Then comes the acomplishment:
http://www.overclock3d.net/news.php?/in ... ext_week/1

Good luck collecting your million dollars from Randi!!!

Trickfox
You have totally lost me with your editing of a post I already took the time to answer, I then post and see you have added to it. A little bit of time travel at work I suppose. I do not see the connection between the first post before the edit nor the addition.

I hear my Mom calling, time for me to go home now.

Mikado
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: I suggest

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

regarding your question ... I suggest that you and Andrew M open communications more fully ( not forgetting the Italians.) twigsnapper
Fermi & the Berllonie (sp) guy I will re read that bit. will help where I can. But I need glasses.

Fermi - relates to the Scandanavian guy re the EM cosmic background.

Does anyone have acces to Marshall Brucer's "A Chronology of Nuclear Medicine" , Heritage Press ? Cant access one here. Need to badly.

Does anyone know what US applications in nuclear medicine discovered from the time of the European commencement of WW2 (39) onward were subject to security restriction until 1953?

Were any Axis cyclotrons Allied targets? Did the Axis powers engage in Radiological Warfare?
Trickfox
The Magician

Not futile

Post by Trickfox »

I disagree with you.
This exercise was extremely important to me.

I learned something from you.

You are correct about ordinal and cardinal definitions.

Darned posting and editing delays are making this frustrating.

You are correct about my subjectivity.

You are correct in pointing out that all I was looking for is a consencus on objectivity.

Very difficult to do I suppose.

Still.... It just means we can work together as a team.

That is why it was all worth it.

moving on...

What do you think about the WW telescope?

Isn't that a GREAT project for everyone here to explore when it goes online?

Trickfox