NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

open doors lead to no walls

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Flow you have been an outstanding adventurer in this whole process. Given a slightly opened door I trust that you will make the very best of the opportunity.

A line just floated past me last night. It was on TV and I don't have any idea of who needs to be credited for this one but it was so beautiful and so appropriate for us that it stood out for me like a beacon in the night. In fact I don't even think I was in the same room when I heard one character say to the other ......... "I'm not trying to PROVE anything. I'm just trying to LEARN something!"

And I think thats what Pauls book will present to its readers. An opportunity to learn. He is not out there to PROVE any one point because we all know how difficult that is going to be, for so many reasons. But he can present what he has learned for us. Being given that material is like being presented with that hallway with so many doors ajar. Which one do we pick?

Whichever one strikes our fancy! And fires our enthusiasm and imagination!

So you see it turns out that this information reaches out in this manner through each of us as individuals.... not through the leadership of ONE person claiming to have found the ONE road. We are all encouraged to get on the trail ourselves, pick a door that suits us and go look ourselves!

And what happens when we all get together someday to compare notes? A wondrous thing unfolding here ...........

My humble female hobbit opinion. <g> Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

WHAT was that all about?

Post by Trickfox »

French banking giant Société Générale accused Mr. Kerviel yesterday of masterminding an elaborate fraud "of considerable scope" that led to $7.2-billion worth of trading losses - the costliest in history.
Societe Generale said in a statement that the rogue trader had been carrying out what it called "vanilla futures hedging" on European equity markets -- industry jargon for the most basic kind of futures purchase.
:shock:

Ya right!!!.... as if one lone 31 year old French guy can do this all by himself.....
I don't believe it......

There is something fishy about this story......

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...I've spent considerable time understanding just how complex systems are built, are technologically ordered, how they eventually crash, and are transformed into something new. It's the way that nature operates, we operate, and so do the things which we create.

The overall effect of technology is to put larger and larger chunks of control of certain systems under the control of fewer and fewer humans. The financial system is a prime example and it's ripe for these sorts of scenarios.

If there's no one around to recognize that foolish bubbles of nothingness are building inordinate levels of debt which an economy or collection of economies cannot support over the longer term, then we have a meltdown such as we are globally experiencing these days.

If this Frenchman had control of enough of the "vanilla futures hedging" activities in the marketplace by virtue of his personal control and manipulation of the technological processes involved, then none of his flim flam would have been discovered until maybe a quite small mistake on his part triggered a cascade of negative events in the marketplace. When the negative cascade of events was noticed by those in authority and $7.2 billion went south, then Mr.Kervel had the proverbial fork stuck in him.

Enron was the same thing, only much bigger. I for one am in favor of collectively programmed artificial intelligence recognition programs to monitor such aberrant activities by humans so that the deviations which may cause collapse will be detected and limited before they can cause so much of a cascade of misery for others.

Oh, he may well have had help in the scheme and that guy/gal is sipping a tropical drink on the Ipanema beach right now. But I don't think so. I believe we'll see more of this in the future unless fat cat CEO's wake up. Of course in the end, we all end up paying for their neglegence.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox
The Magician

MIB, MOORE, Artificial intelligence

Post by Trickfox »

FROM WIKI:
Military/CIA explanations
More prosaically, Clark cites Bill Moore, who asserts that "the Men in Black are really government people in disguise ... members of a rather bizarre unit of Air Force Intelligence known currently as the Air Force Special Activities Center (AFSAC) ... As of 1991, the AFSAC, headquartered in Fort Belvoir, Virginia," and "under the operational authority of Air Force Intelligence Command centered at Kelly Air Force Base in Texas." (Clark, 321–22) Curiously, Moore also reports that AFSAC was inspired by the tales of Men in Black from the 1950s, and had nothing to do with those early accounts.
Finally I find out how we (the geek culture) got started in all this!!!!!

OK Flow.....

I hear that Societe General was responsible a whole lot more than they are admitting to. Also this guy only made 150 grand a year, and never profitted from the alledged "gambling" of the societe's funds.

One of the chief CERN research fellows says the management was partially responsible but they are hidding their lack of fiduciary oversight.

My time machine intuition is that more people are responsible than one 31 year old.

MOVING SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS IN ASSETS, FUTURES, or STOCK IS SOMETHING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WOULD HELP TO SOLVE. THAT IS FOR SURE.

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hey Trickfox...can you say "scapegoat" ?

Tommy Lee Jones was from Texas wasn't he ? Maybe he was just...typecast. He was also Al ( the Earth is burning) Gore's roomate at Harvard I believe.

Rent a copy of A Beautiful Mind which shows the abuse of John Nash at Princeton in the 50's by the original MIB's, who were usually thought to be FBI guys, but my guess would be military intelligence in action. They all smoked a lot of ciggies in the film ala' X Files.

Just a few too many coincidences eh old friend ?

flow.... 8)
Trickfox
The Magician

Dancing to this instead of marching

Post by Trickfox »

Well....
I dunno about anyone else but I kind of like Will Smith's explanation a whole lot more.

The good guys dress in black remember that
Just in case we ever face to face and make contact
The title held by me mib
Means what you think you saw you did not see
So dont blink be what was there is now gone
The black suits with the black ray bans on
Walk in shadow move in silence
Guard against extra terrestrial violence
But yo we aint on no government list
We straight dont exist no names and no fingerprints
Saw somethin strange watch your back
Cause you never quite now where the mibs is at

Here come the men in black men in black
Galaxy defenders
Here come the men in black men in black
They wont let you remember

Now from the deepest of the darkest night
On the horizon bright light enters sight tight
Camaras zoom on the impending doom
But then like boom black suits fill the room up
With the quickness talk with the witnesses
Hypnotizer neuralizer
Vivid memories turn to fantasies
Aint no mibs can I please
Do what we say thats the way we kick it
Dya know what I mean
I see my noisy cricket get wicked on ya
Were your first last and only line of defense
Against the worst scum of the universe
So dont fear us cheer us
If you ever get near us dont jeer us were fearless
Mibs freezin up all the flack
Whats that stand for..... men in black

Alright check it
Let me tell you this in closing
I know we might seem imposing
But trust me if we ever show in your section
Believe me its for your own protection
Cause we see things that you need not see
And we be places that you need not be

(boy... ain't that the truth)
So go on with your life
Forget that roswell crap
(another good suggestion)
Show love to the black suit cause
Thats the men in
Thats the men in BLACK
And yes....I did see a beautiful mind....\
In fact I understand our forum is much like his reading room, complete with strings and thumbtacks.

One of our welcome lines is:
Welcome to the John Nash Reading room
Just pick a string and follow it.....

Trickfox
Griffin
Senior Officer

Bergier

Post by Griffin »

Flow-

A quick comment prompted by the Vey/Viewzone link:

Jacques Bergier was interested in the Empty Quarter of Arabia and also in the Book of Enoch, as you may know.

As ever,

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yeah Griffin...lots of stuff in the empty quarter yet to find and understand, that is if it all isn't destroyed by warfare. I'm interested in this JJ Hurtag fellow though. The Enochian traditions and myths are mostly Slavic in origin if I recollect. Haven't read his book, but from what I see on the web all that he does these days started with UFO contacts in the 70's. Thanks.

Griffin
Senior Officer

extant

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Flow-

The Slavic Eastern Orthodox tradition was where The Book of Enoch was still extant.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
When you put Hurtagg, did you mean Hurtak?
http://www.lightnet.co.uk/informer/inte ... ak0004.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

very interesting

Post by James Barrett »

Kevin, Flow, Griffin ... everybody.

take a careful look at this section of that last link. Is this actually what we all have been talking about here on the forum in our own way? Sensing connecting threads here, myself.

http://www.lightnet.co.uk/informer/inte ... ak0004.htm

"After thirty centuries the questions remains: How can one give his or her life substance and meaning so that his/her past, present, and future actions can be integrated into one higher Plan of Life while allowing one to achieve a defined, acceptable goal? I believe an important part of our answers come through our collective work with others which unlocks the needed consciousness resources required for contact with the authentic, positive forms of higher intelligence which are a foretaste of the celestial co-citizenship that the human race has been preparing for over thousands of years. Finally, as a result of testing the assumptions of life for thousands of years we are now on the verge of a magnificent non-newtonian physics, with a new 'world outlook' arising, which started with the work of Einstein, the quantum pioneers, and is emerging now with the zero-point key holders. In the theophany of ultra-terrestrial intelligence we will collectively experience the higher worlds that the historic Jesus spoke of when he said, 'My Father's House is a House of Many-Mansions.' That Day given for the understanding of the Ancient of Days is fast emerging."

Part of the reason I think we all have such a difficult time trying to capture these concepts in our head is that they are generally outside of our convenient time frame. We are a close to an instant society. We want understanding all right. And we generally want it now. <g> How difficult it is for those among us who must really understand how long this has taken in the past and how much longer it still must take. Or maybe thats an incorrect assumption on my part. Maybe it will really only take " the blink of an eye".

Good reading guys. Thanks for the link. JDB
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yeah Kevin, spelling was always a problem, Hurtak.

Mr. Barrett, I agree with with the essence of what you quoted.

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

JDB,
Here's a link, that to me suggests that trickfox was there ?
See if you can spot the assumptions and blatent diss information about such as this site, it is everywhere, assumption and an illusion created to lull most into sleep.
Ask WHY are the colums LIMESTONE, forget the crap about sanctuaries etc, thats all assumption without evidence, as now with terrorists, its all a lie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobekli_Tepe

I love this places name, gob ek li.
Forgive them for they could not KNOW, time , as such as time is was not right, it is now.
"In the blink of an eye, nothing."
Thats a message I recieved.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

no thing

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Permit me a slight edit, if you will:

"In the blink of an eye, no thing."

No thing, as we ordinarily know things.