14th of October UFO landing

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: 14th of October UFO landing

Post by Trickfox »

I say NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TODAY!!!!

Just to be a spoiler.... I Think this whole thing is just a big HOAX!!! :twisted:

Anyone else :?:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox,

You may be right that it won't happen. But if that's the case, I don't think it will be due to a hoax, which means a contrived trick. It seems that Blossom Goodchild is sincere, but that doesn't mean her prediction isn't off or totally mistaken. There are various reasons this could be so, in good faith -- as I pointed out before -- including some probably beyond our ken, imo. I wonder if they're giving odds in Las Vegas <g>?

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox,

Good to see you back on the boards. Hope you are recovering and getting stronger and better every day.

You may be right in that nothing will happen with the UFO. And then again, it may come. If it did, would we be prepared to greet it with open arms as a friend or with fear and with weapons? Back in the 1950s, there were many UFO stories of them attacking earth. People were afraid and we were in a cold war. Things haven't changed much since that time. I'd like to say we became smarter as a result of technology and the Internet, but we still have the frailties and fears as we did 50 years ago.

As for the WebBots project that predicted October 7th as a "monumental" day, I was thinking that it may have been off by about one day. October 8th was the start of a major slide in the stock market. And if there is a UFO that shows up today, the WebBots project was only a week off. These predictions are a lot like Nostradamus' predictions. Everyone looks for links after the fact... Only in the Bible Codes was the Israeli Prime Mister warned of his death before it happened. He ignored the prediction and died...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I am no Biologist obviously but I just love the ego-centric phrase " Junk DNA"

Anybody else find that as odd as I do. Here we have all of this " stuff" that we con't understand ... it is like the " white noise" of communications and yet it is labeled " Junk" because we don't know what it is. No wonder the Universe laughs at us !

I suggest that EVEN if there is a MAJOR UFO confrontation today that it might take a very long time for the truth of such a thing to filter to the public.

Anything coming in from outer space for example is going to have to make it past the security screen of several outfits, most of them with a vested interest in maintaining the statis quo of their aledged " control of the night" Speaking here mainly of the NRO. Which by the way can read the type off your newspaper if you happen to hold it just right. Puts a whole new meaning to "passing notes in school"

Consider how lovely that might have been in World War II. All an agent would have had to do would be to scribble a note for what he needed delivered and just hold it up. Within hours .... things would be dropped to him. No communications to be coded and decoded. No chance of something ever being cracked. Who in World War II would have ever even IMAGINED that such a technology was even possible?

And who is to say that such things are not happening now with technologies that are again advanced another fifty years?

I saw that movie too ( Body of Lies) and I thought that one little speech very interesting. Something the head CIA guy was saying to his " superiors"... something about ..... future warriors .... fighting in the past...... listen closely to those lines folks and see if you don't see something else there.

And yes, In many of those lines I wondered about that " Mr. Pepperman" too. Linda
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Way too early in the morning up here so forgive any errors.

I have only been around for about 40 years so I don't know anything of the 50's but I have watched many old fiction movies. I wonder why there is always a negative component? Even the Day the Earth Stood Still is negative. If memory serves, when the alien stands on the ship before leaving he says that the earth will be reduced to cinders if they take their aggression into space, or something like that. Man always perceives danger in the dark. When as a child, we pull the blankets up over our heads and it becomes a shield to the bogeyman and when we get older we see phantoms everywhere we look. Why does man do this? The primordial fear of the unknown that a good man burys everyday is always laying just beneath the surface and waiting for that stone to be thrown into the pond and cause a ripple so as to rise.

Here is a link to what Blossom said:

http://totalodds.net/alien_102936475.html

The message, whether true or not, only shows a utopian view of peace and love.

Is that so bad?

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Interesting lady. Now I think I know where one of the magic mules went.Thanks Bulwark for the link. Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: There seems to be a big hullaballu about an upcomming UFO flap....on the 14th of October.
At least the French seem to think so anyhow.
Maybe it's the ET bankers bringing us $700-billion.

Or is it $50-trillion?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Video of ship over China NOW 08/14/08
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _Oct_14th/

It's a video of a person climbing a building that has been creativvely edited...., but well done.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

Bulwark’s link contains this bit of info:

"This story has caused so much buzz, UK Bookmakers have suspended all betting!"

Better check quick and see if you can put a few Canadian dollars down before they suspend betting in Montreal <g>.

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

The truth is that they won't come because I said they wouldn't .....and they listen to me pretty well all the time anyhow..... how's that for trying to control objective reality? :twisted:

Suppose to be showing itself around four o'clock somewhere near Huston Texas, So I'll be listeing to CNN for any news.

All Kidding aside folks, This is a fifty/fifty chance thing. We have absolutely NO CONTROL over this type of thing.
If it happens, What are we to make of it?.... That the mystic was correct and we should now venerate her because of this?

If it does not happen what are we top make of it?.....That the mystic is full of bullsh*t and not worthy of any more predictions of any value.

Will it make any difference? will it stop WAR? or change the world :?:

I wish we could even have a REAL contingency plan for such an event... Do you think the US government has a contingency plan for such an event :?:

So many questions.... So few answers...... Aren't we back to square one here with the whole T.T. Brown philosophy regarding the existence of extraterrestrial beings?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox,

If they DO show up, I guess there were Visitants. Maybe they listen to the Caroline Group instead of you? :twisted:

Unless they are bringing gifts of gold, I don't think they can fix the Stock Market but it is interesting that they are coming at the close of the Stock Market. Maybe they can tell me in what to invest in...

MagicBill
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Paul,
Maybe it's the ET bankers bringing us $700-billion. Or is it $50-trillion?
If it's the ET bankers, your statement would probably need amending to change "bringing" to "picking up" the money or the gold. I suspect that gold would be preferred. <g>

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

They're Not Here...

Post by Paul S. »

... and they're not coming?
Trickfox wrote: Aren't we back to square one here with the whole T.T. Brown philosophy regarding the existence of extraterrestrial beings?
Which was, ummmm.... what, exactly?

We've still got a few hours left in the day, but if there's no big close encounter, maybe Don Henley was on to something:

Would they pile into the saucer
Find Orlando's rat and hug it?
Go screaming through the universe
Just to get McNuggets?
Well, I don't think so, I don't think so
It's much too dangerous, it's much too strange
Here in a world that won't give Oprah no home on the range

From "They're Not Here, They're Not Coming" -- http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... 06000C6ADE

(Sorry, nothing I could find on YouTube)

Not exactly "Desdemona's Building A Rocket Ship," but I do think he's got a point there..

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

They're still Not Here...and it's getting late

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:... and they're not coming?
Trickfox wrote: Aren't we back to square one here with the whole T.T. Brown philosophy regarding the existence of extraterrestrial beings?
Which was, ummmm.... what, exactly?

--PS
Well......The question was........ Did T.T. Brown actually figure out exactly how extraterrestrial beings were capable of doing the things they were witnessed of being able to do.

-Things like; right angle turns at impossible speeds, -without making any sound, -or demonstrating any "thrust" motion with air, -and other such things as have been witnessed by several hundred observers.

I mean..... Isn't that the main question everyone wanted to find out about?

The Philadlphia Experiment may have been a decoy fictional plot, The Adamski saucer design in Brown's notebooks may have been Brown's own wounded prairi chicken routine, but the main question still remains.....

Is the Tehnology REAL and still BLACK?

Back to square one!

What was that in the Sky?

Trickfox wants to know. :roll:
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: 14th of October UFO landing - NOT!!!

Post by htmagic »

Well, I should have taken the bet that the UFO wouldn't show. I would have been a rich man today.
But if I bet, then they would have come...

Blossom Goodchild must realize that 'Those who rely on crystal balls will soon eat glass!'.
She may have been sincere, but she was sincerely wrong.
If she were a Biblical prophet, she would have been stoned by now. And I don't mean marijuana! :roll:

Trickfox, your question still stands but her prediction does not...

MagicBill