Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Downloads

Post by Paul S. »

Since AM2 has (re) joined us, and wishes to share information that appears to be "downloading" to him, why don't we put those discussions here, rather than scattering them around in other topics?

Use "reply" (rather than new post) to keep the thread going here, OK?

Hasta Lombago.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Downloads

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Tampering the Downloads

Post by Trickfox »

Why don't you make a sumation of the connections you have found that make up your download. Respectfully I'm asking you, -Are we suppose to follow your every weblink to find out what is on YOUR MIND? I certainly understand what it is like to find inspiration and I hope we can communicate further in privacy to compare notes. Sometimes pictures are helpfull so I just post images or music. Maybe you have favorites too.... Things ideas and notions that we can share as a result of downloads. Think about it.

The culture that we can all exchange.

Vive la vie

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: MHD

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi AM,

So, they are just now looking into perfecting MHD ?

Sounds a bit like "Enemy of the State." By the time they made the movie, the fantastic science they used had already been obsolete for some time.

What do they say the backlog in years is between when it is discovered by the military and when it reaches the private consumer ?

Superconducting magnets, though. Hmmm.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Slow bubbles! Regarding the article about MHD silent drive propulsion system. Andrew. You missed the date on that article. They are not " just now getting around to it" that article was dated 5/15/90 ....... nearly ( counting on my fingers here) More than 18 years ago!

quote from the same article
"Potential problems from the Navy's point of view include hydrogen bubbles given off at the system's electrode from the electrolysis, or breaking into component parts, of sea water. The bubbles, according to the Taylor statement, ''have an acoustic signature and may produce a visible wake.'' Potential solutions, it said, include gasless electrodes and bubble capture"

And we think that in 18 years nothing has been done in this direction. I would think that it more probable that this technology has already proven itself obsolete. Slow bubbles indeed.

But we are really talking about "downloads" here ... Oh, by the way <g> Welcome back AM!

I wanted to ask you if most of your information flows to you in your sleep? Do you keep paper and pen then by the bed as Daddy used to? Or do things sometimes interrupt your days activity? Can you sometimes tell it to " go away and come back later?" Does it listen if you have tried that? <g>.

I think that you are in very company here regarding this experience. In fact .... this forum might be unique in that regard. I know that you have mentioned " downloads" so someday if you can share that experience just a little bit with us it would be an amazing experience I think. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Speaking of downloads, I picked up a book on dowsing.

I was surprised to learn that using a pendulum is also dowsing and the most common form.
Also dowsing allows someone to communicate to a "higher consciousness". You can ask simple yes or no questions and with a dowsing disk allow the pendulum to spell out letters, etc. It is not just for finding water.

I was surprised to learn that even Albert Einstein acknowledged it.
I would be interested in Trickfox's theories on why it works.
The book said that just about anyone could do it and those that couldn't improved after 1/2 glass of whiskey. The whiskey would loosen them up and make them more receptive to the idea...

My wife tried it with her engagement ring and a fine chain and it worked for her! I had a pendulum kit years ago. I tried the pendulum years ago but I got mixed results. Now I will have to dig it up and play with it again. The book said non-dowsers could be turned into dowsers with a touch by the dowser. Maybe I need my wife's touch?

i was curious about the map dowsing and I may have to try some of the things the book suggests. I'm about halfway through the book and find it quite fascinating. The book says using your hands or body is the hardest and requires the most practice. I believe this is where you are, Kevin B.

Take care,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: MHD

Post by Chris Knight »

Linda,

Yes, egg on my face. I didn't notice that it was a rewrite.

I suspect you are right in that my comments of "just now perfecting it ?" would be just as appropriate back in 1990.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

DOWNLOADS,
It's all by field, Biefeld Brown.
In my hobbit opinion, by whatever means, and the mind will be the best, a concentrated area of positive thought will attract the information, it will simply flow towards that positive.
We should perhaps look to the shamen, and how they have enchanced this field about them, they built up their tolerances to certain chemicals over long years.
If you watch nature and develop the sense we all have of utilising your palms and feet to detect , then you cannot help but notice how nature is telling us everything right in front of our short distance survival instincts that have dominated.
Think of the point where a magic mushroom grows, think of how it is at the surface.
The earth is packed with positive, it accumulates at points, consume what knows how to concentrate this electrical build up, and you will digest this build up.
I am in no way advocating drugs, it takes special people to handle the alterations, but perhaps a recognition and comprehension of the consequences need to be discussed?
Each person has a dual field about them, centred vertically up inside the frame, your heart is off centre been driven by these two counter rotating electrical fields.
Do native indians wear rubber soled shoes?
Is it better to walk in the sand bare feet, especially if it barks at you?
Dr Brown the naturist, closer to nature, She will tell you best.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox said

"Why don't you make a sumation of the connections you have found that make up your download. Respectfully I'm asking you, -Are we suppose to follow your every weblink to find out what is on YOUR MIND?"

And my personal response to you on this is ...."he shouldn't have to go to the trouble of doing that Trickfox."

The urge is to just put it out there and I think thats what AM simply and purely needs to do. The decision to read or not to read those links is up to you. If you don't have the time and the inclination ... or have other things that are occupying you ahead of this ... then simply don't read them. Go on to what else is calling you.

I do not expect AM to put a spin of understanding on anything, just to throw out there what he has noticed. What makes no sense absolutely to one person maybe isn't even meant for that person. No one of us can do it all. I am sure there are some things ( most things) regarding math that I don't even need to know because I spend too much time trying to process it all. In vain, most of the time.

Heres the wierd way things reach me. My desk.... is a pile of papers. Oh I really do know where everything is, but it doesn't look organized and when we have guests I generally just sweep the thing clear, putting everything in a big box, which I keep close by as the stuff on my desk grows a new layer. In all of this two items have come to the surface over and over. And I don't even know where they came from. Fell out of an old file I was moving maybe, I just don't know.

One of them is a paystub ... well, a group of them. From " Electrokinetics, Inc." ( which was Martin Decker. fourteen of them, stapled together. amounts my Dad was paid on a weekly basis. Last one dated 3/3/65 with my mothers writing in red across that one " final" I have never seen them before about a month ago. But this little packet of stubbs keeps surfacing and surfacing. So now I have given up and put them in plain sight in front of my keyboard. I don't know what they mean, but they mean something,

The other thing that has gone along with the paystubs ( I am embarrassed here) are my two last report cards from high school. Same thing. Don't know where they came from. Haven't seen them since I graduated. I mused over them put them down in my pile and no matter what .... they are back. school year ( the senior year was 63 to 64 it says ... James Carlin ... My homeroom teacher ... I can see his face ) ... my grades....three Cs (french II, Geometry, Chemistry>>> and that was a struggle. The rest were Bs and a couple of As. ( how hard is Art, when you love it?) On the back of both report cards I notice that my Dad signed all of the periods for the first year. And two of the periods for the second ... but Mom signed the last. Which means that he wasn't there for some reason.

Ah, Makes no sense. But they are there just waiting for me to figure this out. And I have to be the dumbest person in the world because I just can't see it yet. ...

Thats the kind of download I get. The ones that end up saying .... " wait for it" Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

This is a quote from your last link

"Artificial Intelligence

Especially from the representatives of computer-science who deal with artificial intelligence the claim is made that sooner or later they will be able to construct a machine which will even surpass human intelligence and will naturally have consciousness. Marvin Minsky well known as the pope of artifical intelligence said that the machines which they will build in some time will be so intelligent that we can be lucky if they keep us as their pet-dogs. In this connection he also made the statement, that philosophy is a kind of mental disease"

Earlier they said that philosophers had been discussing the qualities of the " soul" for centuries to no avail and that it was time now for " science to make an ASSAULT on conciousness." Right. I can tell already I don't like the drift of this if this is to be our future. Instead of " either or" I sense that science and philosophy is soon going to have a chance to work together. Failing that, maybe we will end up in a world where we will be lucky to be kept as pet dogs. Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
My dogs have a great life, they are tapping their paws right now, hinting about the time.
Anyway, there may already be a far advanced being/s already watching over ourselves?
I like Marvin in hitchikers, the paranoid robot,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4P3pvKmbsg
Kevin
fibonacci is king