Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:Problem is .... Most of us don't yet know we know! <g>
Or are we just pretending not to know?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Ah...yes....
Reminds me of some fine posts from the past....
:wink: Anyone remember this:
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=563#p563

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

And always remember this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

skyfish wrote:And always remember this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karm
skyfish wrote:
this is downloads right???
lightning bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr skyfish,
I don't get your post.
Mikado
I believe everyone here is aware of the meaning of Karma, so what's your "point" Skyfish?
I don't quite understand why you decided to remind everyone about Karma.....
Is this about some underlying suggestion you are making about a few posts back about lightning bolts or something?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Brain candy:

Other dimensions?

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

Directed evolution...sounds familiar:

evidence of a hidden mechanism guiding the way biological organisms respond to the forces of natural selection, provides a new perspective on evolution.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

A tremendous responsibility.
A sacred trust.
A convenent.

Holy of Holies in the Tabernacle, and later in the Temple, it was accessible only once a year, and then, only by one person.

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

I do not feel that scripture is supporting the science, in fact I see it more as a hindrance, obfuscating the truth behind the veil of dogma. On the other hand, there are gems to be found hidden within that dogma that offers real enlightenment when viewed without the shaded spectacles that religion expects one to wear when reading scripture.

One of the major issues with real science is the compartmentalization and specialization of disciplines. Astrophysicists may not have a clear understanding of geology and quantum theory, while geophysicists may not have a grasp of Relativity. And the biological sciences may lack an understanding of both quantum mechanics and Relativity. I do not have formal education in many of these fields myself, but I possess a working knowledge that allows me to view these "specialties" through the various disciplines without bias toward one or another. I have found this to be a rather enlightened perspective, because I do not hold any particular allegiance for any special discipline.

What I find most disturbing in discussing such diverse interests in forum is the insistence by some that a particular culture or belief system holds answers unique and enlightening, above all other sources of knowledge. It would seem only logical that such knowledge would be spread out amongst the greater populations, so this knowledge would not be lost entirely. yet it is narrow mindedness that prevents us from grasping the completed picture, because of that insistence by many, that a particular group has been singled out above all others, to bring forth such knowledge that only they possess.

With so many languages, and so many different words that can be used in just one language to describe something, it is little wonder that information kept hidden for millennia would now be quite difficult to interpret. We as a group however, can see things with a broad view as we each see the same things in different light.

Collectively, we can open up a broader understanding of many mysteries that lie just beyond our grasp. All we need to do is accept the possibilities that others can see just a little bit differently than ourselves, thereby offering us all a view of things which we alone would not have seen. It would be an important step forward in our evolution as humans.

In regards to the work of Dr. Brown and many of his friends and associates in physics during his lifetime, they worked behind a veil of secrecy and covert projects, which have yet to see the light of day. Although much of this science can be beneficial to the world, there are still many in positions of authority and power, who oppose the release of much of the hidden science, for reasons of "national security" or worse.

But this begs the question: By what authority are these decisions being made for all of humanity? Do we have such individuals within our government or specifically within our military, who are gifted with such insight and foresight, that these decisions can be made? Do we trust that our best interests are being addressed and served?

This thread on downloads can provide us all with an opportunity to examine those moments of epiphany or clarity, when information seems to be imparted into our consciousness from some "unknown" origin, that allows us to glimpse at what can be, if we allow it happen. We all have expressed these moments where a communication of information comes through, yet we still attempt to justify it or explain it in terms of beliefs, or blind faith in something that we cannot comprehend.

With love and peace in my soul for all,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi FM,
Dr. Brown talked about the nervous system of the creator. Let us consdier that the aether has a consciousness quality and that we are linked to it directly. Not seperate at all. How do we seperate man's worst qualities from his science? We have not at this point. Actually our current state of science has a huge amount of resources dedicated to the killing of other human beings. If we are dealing with a development that not only points the way to a different path for physics and science, and it is also inextricably linked to our consciousness, how can we control our own worst tendancies? This is much more complicated than a lab experierment, or a discussion in philosophy. This is at the core of man's nature.

Here is a great allagory for our current situation.
That is why I posted it earlier and have been referring to the moral fiber of mankind in general, no one in particular.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet

Though the Krell considered themselves civilized, their subconscious minds were unleashed to act out their darkest urges, resulting in their destruction

Man's morality, purity of intention and overall state of enlightenment are directly connected to these possibilities in a way that any of our sciences have NEVER been before.
It reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Remember what happened in the cave when the nazis opened the ark? That is why I made references to it. Some have said it was a radio link to god. : )

A new paradigm. The aeon is upon us. A new hypostatis.

skyfish

edited for spelling...and we know I suck at that! lol
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Aether update:

The illumination...that is the aether.
It is pre-particle form...it has many names.
Energy in this medium travels fater than light.
It is the quantum pressure that creates gravity.
It is the quantum pressure expanding the universe.
As in electromagetism so in the aether...MATCHING.
Aether affects em...but em manifests from the aether.
This is what you father was recording.
The nerve impulses of the creator.
This is the source of inspiration.
It is conscious.
It is eternal.
It is brahman...and has other names.
It resides in all matter and all space.
It is the foundation of creation.

It resides at the core of our very being and we can know it.

additions:

It is the dimension of time.
It is the cosmological constant.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Timing

Post by Griffin »

Some things are meant to happen and do. Some things are not meant to happen and do not. The mechanism for this “timing” of events and non-events could be said to be encoded in the imbued intelligence of the aether/primal energy. Sometimes what may seem like a non-rational “outside” intervention may take place to accomplish an event or non-event. Its presence and function may be acknowledged, unacknowledged, or even denied -- depending on timing and circumstance. This process could be given various labels, with Karma being one of them.

The Nazis were not meant to develop a fully operational “Nazi Bell” of whatever description -- despite contrived stories to the contrary. However, some of that research could be built upon by others for future application.

The phase we are moving into will not provide an optimal working environment for those of a Nazi mentality. But it will prove marvelously workable for those aligning with the TTB mentality.

As ever, musing along, imho,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

What this man is explaining I can do, it does pay to be away from anything ,except nature, and become relaxed, a march up a big hill will help.
The blues I have seen are lapis lazuli coloured, or blue boy by Gainsborough,
http://www.huntington.org/ArtDiv/BlueBoyPict.html
which was probably painted using lapis?
The red is a deep ultra rich red, and both of them make me feel fantastic.
I can also see green, but nature is very green, so it's not as clear.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/insight.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote: Though the Krell considered themselves civilized, their subconscious minds were unleashed to act out their darkest urges, resulting in their destruction

Man's morality, purity of intention and overall state of enlightenment are directly connected to these possibilities in a way that any of our sciences have NEVER been before.
It reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Remember what happened in the cave when the nazis opened the ark? That is why I made references to it. Some have said it was a radio link to god. : )

A new paradigm. The aeon is upon us. A new hypostatis.
We all have these “dark” urges to contend with, but it is our very nature to ascend above such urges by way of our love for life. The nurturing instinct of the human mother and the protective instinct of the human father are both aspects of humanity that we adopt as separate traits in female and male orientation. This is species specific, not necessarily unique to sex.

Our morality and purity of spirit is our breed specific higher self, and it is the dark side which is a learned aspect of humanity. This is taught reactions to nurture and protect ourselves and those we love from harm. We learn how to obtain food through hunting and gathering, and then to sow and reap the fruits and vegetables for renewable sustenance. Not instinct, but learned and taught.
skyfish wrote: The illumination...that is the aether.
It is pre-particle form...it has many names.
Energy in this medium travels fater than light.
It is the quantum pressure that creates gravity.
It is the quantum pressure expanding the universe.
As in electromagetism so in the aether...MATCHING.
Aether affects em...but em manifests from the aether.
This is what you father was recording.
The nerve impulses of the creator.
This is the source of inspiration.
It is conscious.
It is eternal.
It is brahman...and has other names.
It resides in all matter and all space.
It is the foundation of creation.

It resides at the core of our very being and we can know it.
The foundation of creation is the superluminal wave of consciousness that lies beneath the aether. It is the energy of primordial creation which itself created the aether, the latter being the infrastructure of the universe of matter.

It is the positive charge to balance the negative electron charge of aether, and to supply the energy with which the aether creates matter (protons) from. The aether is the cubic lattice, the pattern in which physical matter resides and conforms to the laws established by the aetheric science of matter creation and functionality. The aether therefore is the skeletal structure of the universe (possibly of all universes) and the backbone of physical being. But beneath the aether is the “spooky” instant knowing, the action at a distance that Einstein had so much trouble accepting.
Griffin wrote: Some things are meant to happen and do. Some things are not meant to happen and do not. The mechanism for this “timing” of events and non-events could be said to be encoded in the imbued intelligence of the aether/primal energy.
This is predestiny, and it is a context which is diametrically opposed to the context of free will. Things don't happen because they are supposed to, they happen because there is conscious influence, intelligent intention that is the impetus for creation. “sh!t” doesn't just happen, it is the result of action. We are responsible for what we create, and our intentions are clearly manifest in what we create.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/thinkers.html

See any familiar names? (second row from the bottom)

Neat list.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads & Coxeter

Post by Griffin »

An interesting link, Skyfish, with many further links.

Here’s an interesting profile of a Canadian (born and educated in Britain) mathematician, from Skyfish’s link, who believed in the necessary existence of higher dimensions. His Platonic-Socratic beliefs are apt for this Flow Forum too, imho, as has been discussed before. This fits with our “downloads” topic, although -- as Dr. Coxeter puts it -- it’s a discovery process. That’s what education literally means from its Latin root, a drawing forth, eliciting, or discovery of an inner knowing. Dr. Coxeter believed in the possibility of time travel, through accessing a higher dimension.

Here's more, including a link:

Coxeter lived to the age of 96, working and lecturing right until his death. He attributed his long life to a strict vegetarian diet and he did 50 push-ups every day. He said, "I am never bored."

Donald (H. S. M.) Coxeter
Pure and Applied Mathematics
Greatest classical geometer of the 20th century
"I’m a Platonist — a follower of Plato — who believes that one didn’t invent these sorts of things, that one discovers them. In a sense, all these mathematical facts are right there waiting to be discovered."

http://www.science.ca/scientists/scient ... pID=5&pg=0

As ever,

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And another wonderful string to Pauls bow of discussion here. So that he doesn't have to worry about being out there all by himself, trying to state things that have never been stated.

MANY have been there before ... as you have so well pointed out here Griffin. But it helps with the body of Pauls work to know about the effortsof such men.... thankyou so much.

I am thinking of you today. Waiting for the sun to rise over Goat Mountain. We should walk again together someday. (This time trying the less civilized paths of the desert. And of course there are big rocks and special little ones too! <g>)
Oh, the place with the magic wands has packed up and moved on ... Linda