Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by FM No Static At All »

Excellent find Mr. Skyfish, I can hardly wait to see what explanations are given for the find.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

We apparently are already wired for the possibility of time travel...a race of time travelers....I like the sound
of that!

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

The human mind can move through time from past to present or present or past to future and in any gear. Our ability to imagine future events is a recent evolutionary development, and unparalleled in the animal kingdom. "We are a race of time travelers," Gilbert says "unfettered by chronology and capable of visiting the future or revisiting the past whenever we wish.

Happy New Year everyone!

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Discussion of time travel (titor) on coasttocoast...tonight.

http://passage11.com/

Nuclear resonators....

http://light-seeds.com/Sol.html

oldavite stone (circled with fine gold), is carefully placed in a rare high quality crystal Citrine resonator.

nice pics....

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

This is very good...

“In order to travel back in time, the spacetime structure must be engineered appropriately,” explains Prof. Amos Ori of the Technion’s Faculty of Physics. “This is what Einstein’s theory of general relativity deals with. It says that spacetime can be flat. That is – it has a trivial, simple structure. But it can also be curved with various configurations. According to the theory of relativity, the essence of gravitational fields is in the curving of spacetime. The theory of relativity also defines how space is curved and how this curvature develops over time.”

The main question is – if according to the principles of curvature development in the theory of relativity - can a time machine be created? In other words – can we cause spacetime to curve in such a way as to enable travel back in time? Such a journey requires a significant curvature of spacetime, in a very special form.

Traveling back in time is actually closing time-like curves so we can go back to an event at which we were present in the past. In flat space, it is not possible to close curves and go back in time. In order for closed time-like curves to exist, there has to be a curvature of a specific form on spacetime.

Now, Prof. Ori comes along and proposes a theoretical model that does not require material with negative density. The model that he proposes is, essentially, a vacuum space that contains a region field with standard positive density material.

“The machine is spacetime itself,” he explains. “Today, if we were to create a time machine – an area with a warp like this in space that would enable time lines to close on themselves – it might enable future generations to return to visit our time.

http://www.physorg.com/news106210179.html

So how would one go about bending space/time? We know the answer to that one too...

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Huh?

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: So how would one go about bending space/time? We know the answer to that one too...

skyfish
Could you kindly give a detailed answer since you must be a part of "we" and if not, could you direct it to someone who is part of the "we"? I would seriously enjoy reading a dissertation on the subject and most especially the hardware involved in achieving the "bending".

Thanking whomever "we" is in advance,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello Mikado,
Didn't Santa bring you your own ftm? lol

Ron Mallett proposes a plausible method. I, haven't met him but his idea is interesting.
If we are looking for an example in nature of the effect we desire to acheive,
I believe that frame drag is a good example. Mallet's proposed method is using
lazers to rotate an area of space/time...what I consider the ether.

For quite some time, Ronald Mallett has been working on plans for a time machine. This machine uses a ring laser and the theory of relativity. Mallett first argued that the ring laser would produce a limited amount of frame-dragging which might be measured experimentally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Mallett

I think there is another way to create a similar frame dragging force and that would be through the rotation of
a gravitator. The scale and energy required are probably beyond the ability of a table top version.

From a link provided by Kevin, that came from Jungle Lord...
Good site...

http://www.astrosciences.info/NegativeGrav.htm

An aether-vortex model of the atom may be useful in devising means of producing a negative gravitational or repulsive force. The aether itself may be the source of dark energy. The vortex core may be a gateway into other dimensions and time travel. It is one thing to replicate or reverse-engineer an Alien machine, but there is no doubt that there are variations on gravity control and two main variations are supercapacitance and superconduction. I favor the idea of generating high-potential fields by rotating charges as in the spin of elementary particles and using these macro electrostatic fields for the control of gravitation and inertia.

Just mimic nature with an artificial frame drag effect.

You are welcome.

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Has the "frame drag effect" been elevated as a fact from a theory? Or is that the same relativistic assumption regarding the speed of light constant "proven" by Michelson-Morely?
I don't have a problem with FTM or the possibilities of time and aether, but Dr. Mallett offers speculations that are based on unproven assumptions regarding the very fabric of space. Accordingly, the amounts of energy for time travel according to most of these hypotheses are enormous since one must bend or warp "spacetime" itself. I am still not good with the whole concept of space and time being inseparable. Are you?

Then again it may be the warped sense of humor I possess when I read some of the theories presented by such eminent scientists.

It begins with "I am."

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello as well Mr. skyfish and no, Santa didn't bring an FTM, however, he brought the DeLorean and told me the flux capacitor was on back order...just my luck.

Anyhow, yes, I have read somewhere about Mr. Mallett and his proposal with the use of lasers.

As to the quoted link from astrosciences, ...it is the first link I have seen that has stated the use of "supercapacitance" and "superconduction". There is more than one way to skin the proverbial cat (my apologies to PITA) however, until someone actually figures out how to build a gravitor and puts it through a battery of tests, it is all speculation. Also, the concept of what one would call "negative" gravity sounds perhaps a bit like saying "negative" electricity or "negative" magnetism. With this in mind, is it your opinion that the link is saying that there is a "positive" and "negative" aspect to gravity such as with electricity?

Just a random thought.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote: Also, the concept of what one would call "negative" gravity sounds perhaps a bit like saying "negative" electricity or "negative" magnetism. With this in mind, is it your opinion that the link is saying that there is a "positive" and "negative" aspect to gravity such as with electricity?

Just a random thought.

Mikado
Would that negate the possibility of Gabriel Kron's "negative resistor?" Maybe just my way of looking at the obvious, but would that define a negative resistor as an electron pump? Further, if that can be done, then would it not then be possible to utilize the pumping of those electrons forward and backward in time/space, as a mode of transportation?
Beam me up Scotty!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM,
There have been observations supporting frame drag.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1997/blackholes.html

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ight-.html

This effect is a good clue as to the nature of space/time.

It can be altered and nature points the way.

This makes perfect sense if viewed in light of an ether that is the medium
from which all springs. This medium is in everything and everywhere and
that is why frame drag is induced in the fluid medium. It's just perfectly
natural.

I view space as multiple dimensions,similar to string theory, and time as a dimension also that is represented in the energy
of the zero point field....ether.

Mikado,
As you know, I view em as manifesting from the ether and the "pressure" of the ether manifests gravity, so their qualities are not exactly the same.
Ether is the source but em can induce impulses in the ether...again...matching.

I know that "negative gravity" is also being discussed in relationship with dark energy, but I believe that it
is a conceptual problem at this point. I keep saying that dark energy and gravity are one and the same,
but "science" still views gravity as an attraction, and that creates the need to invent a "negative gravity",
which in reality does not exist.imho Again, gravity is just the result of the zero point ether field pressurizing
our universe, creating gravity and driving the expansion of the universe...and it is the force responsible
for Dr. Brown's "shading" concept. It's all right under our noses.

skyfish

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

(my apologies to PITA)
Mikado....Why are you apologizing to "mediteranean bread"... Don't you mean PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals)
-----------------------TO EVERYONE ELSE
With a special instrument "RIGHT THIS MOMENT" I can make you witness true life historical events NOW, but they really happened YEARS ago.

With yet another instrument I make make you communicate with someone living in the future at "THIS VERY MOMENT".

I will wager $100.00 with anyone that I can do both types of this very special "time travel" AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Anyone want to take me up on this wager :?: You just can't tell anyone HOW I did it Once you find out.. It's a SECRET

When do you really think I wrote then edited this post anyhow? :twisted:
Trickfox.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Help!!

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:.and it is the force responsible
for Dr. Brown's "shading" concept. It's all right under our noses.

skyfish
Mr. skyfish,

I did a search of the forum for Dr. Brown and shading and I cannot find a reference as to "Dr. Brown's "shading" concept".

Could you be kind enough to direct me to where you found the term or the concept?

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote:FM,
There have been observations supporting frame drag.
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1997/blackholes.html
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ight-.html

This effect is a good clue as to the nature of space/time.
It can be altered and nature points the way.
Can you please point me in that direction? Although I am aware of natural occurrences of anomalous behavior, and I do mean when they are viewed under strict orthodox textbook science, that indicate exceptions to the "laws" and theories so fundamental to the very shaky foundations that much of physical science seems to be built upon. But that is just my opinion, based on the number of contradictory theories and mathematics created for the purpose of validating the theory.
This makes perfect sense if viewed in light of an ether that is the medium from which all springs. This medium is in everything and everywhere and
that is why frame drag is induced in the fluid medium. It's just perfectly natural.
Didn't the Michelson-Morley interferometer experiment show that there was no "etheric drag" on light, therefore "proving" that the aether cannot exist? Well I see an energetic ether, but you sir ascribe much more to its characteristics than I am willing to. I see it as the birthplace of matter, the placeholder of an energy condensate, which obtains its spin from the vortex twisting of magnetic fields that pulse at the frequency of the universe. But underlying that is the intelligence which creates the structure from which the universe of matter exists. Sitting in a sea of energy.
I view space as multiple dimensions,similar to string theory, and time as a dimension also that is represented in the energy of the zero point field....ether.
The dimensions theorized to exist based on string theory are only a Planck Constant in length, a bit too small to hold a parallel universe don't you agree? And they are curled up as a coil or maybe a spiral, but they can't agree on which theory fits the model.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado wrote:

Code: Select all

Mr. skyfish,

I did a search of the forum for Dr. Brown and shading and I cannot find a reference as to "Dr. Brown's "shading" concept".

Could you be kind enough to direct me to where you found the term or the concept?

Mikado
Shading concept...
http://www.glafreniere.com/sa_gravity.htm

From THE book:

Here, the visitor is describing the effect on Brown’s devices of the fluctuations that he
had earlier noticed in his X-ray spectrometer, the effect which led him to conclude that “a
radiation (other than light) prevailed in the Universe, independent of our Solar system,”
the observation that was the source of his conclusion that “gravity is a push, not a pull.”
Finally, the visitor concludes that what he has observed in the young man’s laboratory
…is novel and valuable; leading to probable identification and
measurement of forces hitherto not recognized in physical science or
astronomy.
And then the visitor signed the affidavit with his name: Paul Alfred Biefeld.
If this theory is proved so thoroughly that it displaces the Newton theory,
inventions of the future will revolutionize human industry, according to the young
scientist. By deflecting ether waves that are pushing against objects, man can
control weight to such an extent that his deflecting machinery would enable him
to lift a battleship out of the sea and set it on dry land.

I am still looking for the use of a shading...I am sure I read it somewhere in reference to Dr. Brown. How about deflection?
I did happen on this...pretty entertaining...don't know if you have seen it. Same concept, with a
body of mass causing a reduction in pressure due to a "shading effect", creating a
"low pressure" area that matter is pushed towards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage%27 ... ravitation

Le Sage's theory of gravitation is the most common name for the kinetic theory of gravity originally proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier in 1690 and later by Georges-Louis Le Sage in 1748. The theory proposed a mechanical explanation for Newton's gravitational force in terms of streams of tiny unseen particles (which Le Sage called ultra-mundane corpuscles) impacting on all material objects from all directions. According to this model, any two material bodies partially shield each other from the impinging corpuscles, resulting in a net imbalance in the pressure exerted by the impacting corpuscles on the bodies, tending to drive the bodies together.

1690...1784 ...! These guys were way ahead of their times!
Ultra-mundane corpuscles...I think I'll start using that!

Trickfox...

television and telephone?

AM
I don't support the Michelson-Morley interferometer experiment.
He made incorrect assumptions as to the nature of the ether.

You wrote:
The dimensions theorized to exist based on string theory are only a Planck Constant in length, a bit too small to hold a parallel universe don't you agree?

Who are we to say what size they can be? Primary angular momentum is a clue as to their nature.

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Trickfox...

television and telephone?
Not quite right... Television is a "RECORDED" past event.... I SAID "LIVE" as in "REAL TIME" historical event.

Telephones or televisions work in the present..... but you possibly use them for "future" events (from the originator's perspective) -if you call Australia.... They are literally living 24 hours ahead of us in what is considered OUR FUTURE.

The real answer is "telescopes" for "real time" past events.

So "limited" time-travel is REAL if you take every wording consequence literally.

The more exotic FTM stuff..... well..... Let's see if it "WILL" be possible shall we? :roll:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com