Database

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Database

Post by Trickfox »

Thanks you everyone for those words of encouragement. I think I will test market this cyber-babysitting idea in my region to see how it works out. I'll cut a deal with the surveillance software experts to get a cut everytime the client downloads and intalls the spy software. Then I'll charge a really low fee ($9.95/month) automatically deducted on a credit card, and offer a 2 for 1 on kids in the same familly. I could get testimonials from my former partner Ted Gunderson.( the Satan Buster).

I would spend my days looking at kids and their internet exploits....that seems scary... who knows it may become a very enlightning experience.

Mr. T. Prime Rib????? Ok.....but don't eat it too rare and cut the fat out, and I think you will be fine.

I'm taking a half shot of Tequila every second day or so to calm down my panic attacks, instead of taking the zanax medication. either one of them keeps me from having those silly morbid thoughts I've been having.

Got to go.... Another Echography this morning to see if my Aeortic Anuvrism (which I've had for over twelve years) is getting any worst. I'm feeling fine for the moment.

I'm really happy with the way things are turning out politically down there in the USA.
Your man Obama looks like he will make a fine young president.
The rest of the world thinks as much, and that wil go a long way towards restoring the reputation of your nation folks.
What do you think Arc? Kevin?.... do you think the yankees can fix their sort?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox,

Remember the story that Mr. Twigsnapper told about taking a magazine to a VERY self assured young Morgan. Remember what the end result of that near total beating was? Never overestimate your own abilities nor underestimate those of your foes.

I look on the US economy right now as I would have looked upon the young Morgan slumped against the wall... totally beaten down, totally shocked that such a thing could have happened. But learning the lesson the entire time. Once Morgan got over that shock and regained his footing he was never put down like that again. And he went on to do magnificent things. Thats what the stock market and the economy of the U.S. is experiencing right now, it seems to me.

We had lessons to learn and there was no time to learn them slowly or to trust that we would all get smart enough in a short length of time to learn them ourselves.Leaving those credit cards in shreds, buying in cash ... putting a little away, even if its a dollar at a time.... for us all but we could not go into the future without this resetting. This is " suvival mode" floks.

It will be a rude awakening. I expect that they will even close the market early today ... once it opens ..... but after our own particular black Friday .... Monday will begin a new era.

And look at you Trickfox I think sometimes you have gone through your own " magazine attack"... and you will have a brand new Monday too. Linda.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Arc, trickfox and friends ,

It is wonderful trickfox that you are taking care of the children, which is much more than I can do ....

William Blake

TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile His work to see?
Did He who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

I met with Marjorie Zamora yesterday , who suggested that a model to establish the "Law of the Moon " a non-sequitur so far, could be found within the Antarctic Treaty System.

Space conferences are springing up all over, a Ist Mediterranean Astronautics Conference is on November 17th -19th in Tunis .
I could try for that, it is still possible for me to make a submission and money might be available for the travel expense !

" Theme is "Shared Exploitation of Space Applications " .... space technology development, Space Communications, Earth Observation Sciences and related technologies ,Basic Space applications, sustainable space enterprise and bridging the digital divide ." Seeking implementations for the World Summit on Information Society three years ago .

All of which fits in with the rational perspectives for a "utilization" based international space treaty, but then some are not so rational.

Amalie
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

It's all a game of fear, uncertainty, doubt. The manipulators had their day, and we are the ones that pay for their feast. A system based on profits, what's in it for me, is not one that can be fixed to the benefit of the people at large, No, it can and will be manipulated by those that invented it, a design which captivates the attention of those that play the game.

It began long before there were nations as we know them, probably duringt he reigns of pharaohs in Egypt. But the rules have always remained the same, take from the workers and give to the wealthy, keep the poor as they are and only allow a small number of the workers to rise into wealth. Keep the dream alive for the many by showing the rewards of the few.

The system was corrupt from it's inception and has only grown more corrupt in the millennia since. They only answer is to create a new system, that is based on benefit for all. I recently read something about the minimum wage and it was suggested that we shall also create a maximum wage. Is it fairness that a teacher, who instills wisdom and ethics in the children that will be the leaders of tomorrow, should be compensated less the the athletes that entertain? Should the financial rewards be kept by those who do the least, risk the least, and not distributed to those that work the hardest and take the risks?

Just because that's the way it is, doesn't imply that is the way it must remain. Instead of trying to fix the system, why not just replace it with a new one? Not a reformed old one, but a completely new structure that is fair and just to all. We are of the generation that will leave its legacy for generations to come. We are the generation that first set foot on another body outside of Earth, and we must be accountable for what we will do to further the best interests of all humanity for generations to come.

It's not an either/or choice we have to make next month. There are other choices. If we are stuck in the either/or, then we are not going to solve the dilemma, we will only change it's outer appearance. The cancerous flesh beneath the surface will continue to gnaw away at the middle class, and erode all of society into complete submission to the ones that own the wealth and power.

The World's Alternative Trading Network

and Specialized Direct Democracy
http://www.xat.org/xat/alternative.html

And then there is also the Venus Project.
http://www.venusproject.com/

Create a new paradigm!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Got to go.... Another Echography this morning to see if my Aeortic Anuvrism (which I've had for over twelve years) is getting any worst. I'm feeling fine for the moment.
Good news........ the anuvrism has not budged a single bit, so I'm going to be ok.

I hear there is a new movie comming out called W. (about the Bush presidency) That looks to be pretty funny and serious. Guess who is playing Darth Vader? :D

Cheesebuger and fries for dinner.... (home made of course with lean ground beef)

It's been a full day and I want to hear Lou Dobbs on CNN, so see you laster folks, and be sure and tell us about your special meals because I love to cook and I love to hear what else everyone is cooking.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Fm no static ,

Yes we have to move very quickly, already people are dropping down dead of overwork.

It is well known that the wheels grind exceedingly small , can you imagine what will happen to us if we get trapped now underneath the micro- megaliths. How small is small , a node on a silicon chip, a mouthful of rice, and who does it serve, not the masters of the universe, no way .... they are now becoming totally redundant at last because we the human race has finally learned to count .

The insightful cyber-eyes of the new system will be fair ones, because they will be built to see what you need and they will make sure that you get it as well .

We have had a narrow escape and we are still not out of the woods, the historic and outdated dynastic generations of the mega-rich are not an appropriate role model for the creation of a future global civilization. It's not about how much money you have, it's about what you do with it ... which is something a lot of celebrities actually seem to understand, and they are trying to help as well.

That is the only good thing that rich people can do with their money, is to help others, and no one can purchase integrity, or creativity or empathy and concern, which is something we can always hang on to .

People should not need to work so hard for so little, machines should do all that work, and we should all get a chance to relax and enjoy ourselves( most of the time ) but then I am a very lazy person, like an overgrown pussy cat really .

Long ago we left the ranks of the middle classes to join the working poor, because mass culture can be a meltdown phenomena unless you know how to keep your end up, and finding out about that too late was too late .

It all comes down to accountability , how much is too much ? Not much any more , this broken record drifts back into cyber space .

Amalie
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Trickfox;
I'm really happy with the way things are turning out politically down there in the USA.
Your man Obama looks like he will make a fine young president.
The rest of the world thinks as much, and that wil go a long way towards restoring the reputation of your nation folks.
What do you think Arc? Kevin?.... do you think the yankees can fix their sort?
There does appear to be two camps of thought amongst the business owners and business makers. One is that Obama has the potential to be a welcome fresh breeze through the White-House, but by being so he also represents a possible unknown element that may go off the rails with its own quiet agenda. Overall he would rate highest on the “who would be best” poll. The opposition is seen as just a continuance of the old-guard, which some are happy with as it represents continuity and stability of path. Overall however even with this behind them they are seen as second place for the same reasons. It seems the world has had enough of the “biggest gorilla” theme and is looking for a change. We all however realize that the man in the house is just another short term renter of the seat and the power brokers behind the scene set the agenda. It is interesting that this economic crisis has hit at this particular time , diverting some attention away from the important choice that is to be made.
FM;
It's all a game of fear, uncertainty, doubt. The manipulators had their day, and we are the ones that pay for their feast. A system based on profits, what's in it for me, is not one that can be fixed to the benefit of the people at large, No, it can and will be manipulated by those that invented it, a design which captivates the attention of those that play the game.

It began long before there were nations as we know them, probably during the reigns of pharaohs in Egypt. But the rules have always remained the same, take from the workers and give to the wealthy, keep the poor as they are and only allow a small number of the workers to rise into wealth. Keep the dream alive for the many by showing the rewards of the few.

The system was corrupt from it's inception and has only grown more corrupt in the millennia since. They only answer is to create a new system, that is based on benefit for all. I recently read something about the minimum wage and it was suggested that we shall also create a maximum wage. Is it fairness that a teacher, who instills wisdom and ethics in the children that will be the leaders of tomorrow, should be compensated less the the athletes that entertain? Should the financial rewards be kept by those who do the least, risk the least, and not distributed to those that work the hardest and take the risks?

Just because that's the way it is, doesn't imply that is the way it must remain. Instead of trying to fix the system, why not just replace it with a new one? Not a reformed old one, but a completely new structure that is fair and just to all. We are of the generation that will leave its legacy for generations to come. We are the generation that first set foot on another body outside of Earth, and we must be accountable for what we will do to further the best interests of all humanity for generations to come.

It's not an either/or choice we have to make next month. There are other choices. If we are stuck in the either/or, then we are not going to solve the dilemma, we will only change it's outer appearance. The cancerous flesh beneath the surface will continue to gnaw away at the middle class, and erode all of society into complete submission to the ones that own the wealth and power.
FM, Your words are all too true. There is more than just an either or choice. In a game where two teams are vying for your vote and your dedication there is the other option, the one that they don't want you to to take, the option to choose not-to-play. When you choose a different agenda and set your thoughts and goals on achieving a different track then you see the political world for the game it really is. Working outside the system and beyond all national boundaries is what is needed.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mr. Arc,
Perhaps you didn't quite understand me. I was not implying that we should not choose at all, rather that there are really other choices to make. By not participating, we allow others to make choices for us. In that context, we get to say. "Well I didn't vote for them." But then in the context of allowing others to choose for us, we did make the choice.

I am voting for Bob Barr, the Libertarian candidate. Some have said that my vote for Barr would merely take away a vote for McCain, and others say the same for Obama. I say, Barr is the best choice because of what he stands for and not based on the media spin and the two-party system. This isn't a two team competition, it is a vote for a candidate that will represent the focus of America for the next four years. I will also support Libertarian candidates for other representative offices as well.

I am saying that neither one (McCain or Obama) is a viable choice for me. I don't see Obama as being able to break the stranglehold on the American citizens by the banks that control the Fed. For those that are not familiar with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and how it really has destroyed a true free market, then I suggest you read up on it. The reason for the market crash is not the "fear" of investors. It is the profit taking of the banks that buy up most of the blue chip stocks, and manipulate the market with that control. It is why those that have used AI to predict the market have been so successful at it.

I am beginning to see that the October 7th prediction is happening. The reversal of the bailout bill has had repercussions across the globe. The world banking cartel has created the fear and panic in the markets, robbing the small investors of their earnings, crashing retirement funds, drying up credit as well. They are tightening the reins on the workers, while reducing the opportunity to make a living.

The entire system from its beginnings was designed to do just what it is doing now. It is to dominate the world, bring governments to their knees in "worship" of the money powers. But the truth is, it's the products and services that have real value and not the money. The money is only a representation of the value of those goods and services, and it is through fear, uncertainty, and doubt that their values are manipulated.

The real power lies in technology. Technology to make the current paradigm of energy, medicine, transportation, etc. obsolete. The technology and physics that have been hidden from public view, just like the church has hidden truths about religion. They all only exist and maintain power through the repression of truth and the gospel of myth which they preach. We are taught to seek "god" when the powers of a god are inherent to us all. But the responsibility of that is overwhelming to most and so we allow the myth to perpetuate.

So once again the question arises, and this time it is quite significant to all of our lives and to generations to come.

What are you pretending not to know?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I have been on business travel for a job interview. The interview on Friday (yesterday) went well, and my contact wanted to make me an offer to start, but he couldn't in good faith because of the economy. So it appears I may have made a wasted trip.

To add insult to injury, another potential job where I already interviewed and I was 'their man' also fell through yesterday. When it rains it pours. I went from 2 potential great jobs to none in one fell swoop! No degrees can fix that! So it was a Black Friday for me.

Got to catch a plane home.
Later,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Magic Bill ,

Not everything is black

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081011/ap_ ... as_nuclear

Love Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Sory to hear about the let downs Bill, I've had my own share of let downs by people readyto hire me to work, and then they find out i"m in dialisys and they change their minds.

Trickfox
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill,

Just a thought but if there was some way that you could tailor your expertise to fit into any kind of infrastructure repair ( bridge contracts, etc ... in any form at all) I imagine that those concerns will be the first to start hiring on. They might not have the money right now but they know that there will be amounts headed down the pipeline. Starting soon things will start picking up... we are already seeing it here with Paving companies. Everyone else is cutting back and they are trying to figure how to buy or lease more trucks. Winds of change here folks. See, I can spell folks right, honest. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda, Trickfox, Fred, and others,

Thanks for your well wishes. Both companies did not say "no", they said "not at this time." "Not now" is far different than "no". I am flattered that they both thought 'I am their man' but I'm disappointed that our economy has gotten to this point and is bad as the Great Depression. People are running scared and they do not have Dr. Brown's mindset that 'everything will be alright.'

This world is ready for a paradigm shift. I get mad when I watch videos showing hearings in the senate in 2004 on CSpan where the Republicans recognized problems in Fannie and Freddie and tried to do an investigation. Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and other Democrats lied and said the 'system is not broke.' Liars! They should be prosecuted! Frank Raines (Fannie's CEO, now Obama's economic advisor) should also be prosecuted with Chris Dodd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

Fred (FM), is right. We have another choice. Most people are looking at a 2 party system. The Democrats or the Republicans. But in the end, they BOTH voted for the bailout and look how AIG slapped the public in the face after their $440,000 junket which included nearly $25,000 in spa treatments! And now $85 BILLION won't be enough. Just like the $850 BILLION won't be enough! Enough is enough! Let them fail, and who bailed out the Dot coms when they busted? No, we have another choice - none of the above. Bob Barr for president and a Libertarian ticket for your local representatives as well. And if they mess up, out they go!

As a Christian, I have to remind myself that God is still on the throne and still in control, no matter what happens. I have been laid off before (and yes, I have degrees and professional certifications, and a professional engineer license), and even though times were hard, I nor my family starved to death. But it is hard on my wife and kid as women like to worry more. :wink:
Most women I met like security and stability. We seem to have neither these days. So we need to shift our mindset as Dr. Brown did. God is still on the throne and in control. Not even a sparrow falls without his notice. And 'everything will be all right.'

Now, Go Forth, (and vote Libertarian!)

MagicBill
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

I have posted some interesting stuff on my new blog at http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/ which I encourage everyone to check out. There are many different things going on in the world, and our focus is we are to make a world of love and peace needs to remain sharp. The system cannot be fixed, simply because it was a corrupt system from the start. It was designed for corruption by those that designed it.

We are standing on a threshold, with many paths. It is our responsibility to choose a path. We can stay on the one we are on, or we can choose another.We can limited our choices to a few or two, or we broaden our choices simply through awareness. Please do not look at this Presidential election as being a choice between Barack Obama and John McCain. There are a few other choices on the ballot. One of them is my choice, Robert (Bob) Barr, the Libertarian who is also endorsed by Ron Paul.

To those who are not familiar with the Libertarian Party and what it stands for, I suggest you look them up for yourselves. My message is one of creating a new paradigm, and I leave the rest up to each individual to see all the possibilities and come to choice through their own intuitions. This is much too important to allow it remain a popularity contest or a liberal vs. conservative choice. The future of our nation and the world lies in our hands. Regardless of who ultimately makes choices of war or peace, it is our duty to look at all of the possibilities and choose someone that will act responsibly, make choices based on what is the best choice for country and world, and not allow influences of power and wealth to sway them.

I know why Mikado was so annoyed by politics. I know I am annoyed with all the rhetoric, name calling, cutesy phrases and sound bites. Even a process as simple as a debate has been made into an extravagant production, designed to entertain rather than inform. There is more posturing and less answers. In fact, many questions are not addressed directly, they are used by the candidates to segue to their own agenda and rhetoric. We probably haven't had a real debate since Nixon and Kennedy.

People with education and skills, not being able to contribute their talents to making a better world, is just one important example that demonstrates how the current paradigm fails. Instead of using that talent to fix the energy issues, the health issues, the transportation issues, the creation of global nutrition programs, that start with agriculture. I am going to compile a document that outlines many of the ideas that I have and incorporate the ideas of others. As soon as I can, I will publish it online so it is free for the world to see.

Perhaps that can provide a spark for others to openly discuss really world changing methods and procedures, that will move us up in the transformation of a loving and peaceful planet, that acts responsibly towards all of life, nurturing and not exploiting. I do not feel that people are genetically "bad" or "evil." I am sure that all of these traits are learned. I've heard some people say that we have always lots of crime and violence, it's just that it makes the news more today. What I find to be true is that the media focuses on the negative, and by its actions, perpetrates more of the same.

Anyone that wants to see truth, merely has to be objective and not look through one's own beliefs and philosophy. It is that kind of thinking that many thought as genius. No one is going to take us there, we have to get there on our own accountability. Take the journey, go forth, it will be all right. It certainly is no stretch to see how a new course would always look better than the current one.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Fred,

Well said. It is a shame when talent can't be used to its extent from which it was created. To do less is an insult to the Creator itself. I have many good ideas but not the resources to do it alone. Plus, I have to supply my family and myself with food, clothing, housing, and other things. I cannot do it for free.

But people talk about global warming. The largest producers of greenhouses gases are fossil fuel plants that produce electricity. That carbon dioxide (supposedly) is causing global warming. The carbon dioxide (CO2) could be bubbled through water fill tubes to grow algae. There is a process now where the algae could produce 91 octane "green" petroleum, almost equivalent to gasoline. Not only would the plant reduce their carbon footprint and take care of greenhouse gases, they could realize a profit from the green gasoline they could produce! All you need is sunlight, (salt) water, and CO2! Other strains of algae could easily produce a biodiesel alternative. Talent? Yes, be we cannot hire him because of the economy. And we cannot build because of the economy. All because we're busy eeking out a living to make the fat cats fatter ever since they took control in 1913. But there are far more of us than there are of them. We have the power but they're afraid of us figuring that out. Neither party (Republican or Democrat) but the Libertarians that are not controlled by any but We the People. Remember the Constitution, because we haven't had a chance to use it for a long time. Until now!

Ron Paul was called 'Dr. No' because he abhorred the corruption that was occurring on Capitol Hill. That's why he was ignored by both parties at the debates, even though he had Republican ties. He would not have voted for the bailout and warned people about the impending crash. He was right. McCain & Obama both voted for the bailout. And we see what good that did! Not!!!

I was busy catching up on the forum. Mighty fine discussions going on. I must study more.

MagicBill