Any Body Recognize this Shortwave Radio?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Synchronicity reigns...I did a paper on Edwin Armstrong's career when in college ...written by candle light if I recollect.
Jeezuz... how old are you? :wink:

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...If you wanted to transmit important information you'd probably, as Mr. Twigsnapper is so fond of reminding us, "hide it in plain sight". Where better to hide these communications than embedded in "white noise" on shortwave bands. I'd wager that some of the signals were also messages from the future.

Paul...Yeah...that's right you young whippersnapper, I'm older then dirt. But better preserved than Gabby Hayes ever was.
Wanna make somethin' outta it ?

flow.... :P
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Ipod NANO

Post by Trickfox »

Flow...
I picked up an Ipod nano the other day and it felt just like a smooth stone like the ones you find in a old river. I guess the only difference between our modern nanosystems and very old knowledge is that one of them had an ordered random which is now what we conceive as -an information matrix. That is why the Ipod nano is a flat square matrix sequence of field programmable gates. It is just ordinary exotic material assembled in an ordered fashion.

I suppose I would love to speculate more on the information structures but then you would find me in a room full of bits of paper with sticky notes on the walls, -strings going from one wall to the next.

Actually there is a computer program I would like to explore called seadragon.
This is a potential Eureka project if ever I get things started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jdn-N_ ... 2&index=16

I guess this is the technology behind googlepano and streetview.

So.... boundary layer technology hey........
yup..... that is a mouthfull.

What if your boundary surpasses the second law of thermodynamics.

What if Shannon law is an urban myth.

I have no reason get pissed off at all the other people who are teaching science however, -so I just cant understand Kasynsky(sp) and his motives.
I think he was being chased by his own created state of torture.

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...Thanks Bud. Your analogy comparing an Ipod with a rock was sublime. Yes, it's only a matter of internalized ordering and how that might be carried out. And the boundaries are where the "real" action always is. Perhaps the inside of a rock is already sublimely ordered by nature and all we have to do is figure out the matrix dynamics of it all and apply those designs throughout our devices eh ?

It is also highly possible that all of this is growing out of past military/intelligence development and application of data mining technologies and techniques.

Cool pic technologies coming, but will human desires for privacy be able to tolerate it over the longer term ? I have my doubts. Really no place to hide... locally at least ? I also liked the guy's t-shirt, a vanilla cone rampant upon an orange field.

Thanks again !

flow.... :wink:
Trickfox
The Magician

Has to test of

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone

At this moment I am speaking to you using a new program called Dragon's NaturallySpeaking. This computer programming is actually listening to my voice and printing everything I am saying. I am quite amazed by this technology and I hope to be using it more often. I suppose this program will allow me to write things without actually entering anything on and keyboard. As you can see it doesn't quite understand everything I say but it works pretty good I'm impressed. Anyway this is my first test. I I am buried and snow up to my neck up in Canada, and it is scheduled to snow again tomorrow I'll see if I can take a few pictures for all of you. Merry Christmas everyone

I guess it doesn't recognize my handle, so I have to type in the last word later everyone!

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

Dilemma

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone
Recently when I had a discussion with a friend of mine, I started to think about the project I am working on more seriously. It seems I have run into a brick wall regarding the logic of my project.

You can view the project here:
Http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Zodiac.jpg

What I have conceived is a device which is supposed to help you achieve a normally difficult task and :roll: to pursue a method of achieving success in this task. There are two ways of looking at this, the first way it is to imagine it completely and successfully. The second way is to try little by little to achieve specific tasks which bring you closer to success.

In consequence, I must believe that there is an imperative method of achieving this task. In reality there is no imperative method of achieving this task. At the end, this is the dilemma I am facing.

The successful completion of a personal achievement is subject to the patients and efforts which are put into it. A person can put all their faith in the operation of mechanical device to help guide then into achieving a rather difficult task. However, if the exact knowledge of how the device operates is known to the user, the user will stop believing in the capacity of the device to achieve success.

My theory on on this is that what seems to be a random order of achievements is really a perfectly ordered achievement. The randomness of the order is simply overlooked. It's only after he achievement has been accomplished that the perfect order is seen.

When I was watching the film (what the bleep) Dr. Dean Radin was talking about a device called a pseudo-random generator. Dr. Radin explained that the device was capable of generating a sequence of positive indications which was capable of transposing the time space phenomenon and that somehow information is being sent through between desired accomplishment and achieved accomplishment.

This tends to indicate that there is a present to future correlation and that certain apparatus can be used to foresee these correlations. I'm sorry but I have trouble believing or understanding how such correlations can take place. I must believe that through some other means I can be sure that such correlations will take place. Consequently I have conceived a way of making sure that the correlations take place.

Here is the dilemma. Should I present the device without making sure the correlations are taking place, and wait to see if the device is working as it should, or do I incorporate the additional features that would make sure the device is working as it should?

One way or another I believe the device will function as it is meant to. It would just be more desirable for it to function as originally conceived. Otherwise to include the additional features and artificial intelligence necessary to make the device function as advertised would cost an enormous amount of effort and financial resources.

My gut feeling is that I should continue on on this project with the complete faith that the correlations will take place without my input by way of artificial intelligence. If the project is successful, I will have proven the theory as applied to my own personal life. That's the mind-blowing part.

A started on this project four years ago. I've been through hell trying to put this thing together, and philosophically I've had a change of heart about the supernatural. Now I convinced that if I pursue the ideas I have in mind, something magic will come out of it.

I believe the answer exists in this simple Quantum Gate. A single semiconductor junction capable of making a decision on the part of the observer. I believe the observer of any event can a-priory influence such an event and cause that Quantum Gate to signal the successful achievement of the event and therefore cause the event to occur.

In all seriousness, does anyone have any opinion about how I should proceed on this project?

Proceed with the original project?

Conceive the artificial intelligence necessary to present imperative proof of the inherent capabilities of the device?

Any ideas?

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Re: Dilemma

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox wrote:
The successful completion of a personal achievement is subject to the patients and efforts which are put into it. A person can put all their faith in the operation of mechanical device to help guide then into achieving a rather difficult task. However, if the exact knowledge of how the device operates is known to the user, the user will stop believing in the capacity of the device to achieve success....

My theory on on this is that what seems to be a random order of achievements is really a perfectly ordered achievement. The randomness of the order is simply overlooked. It's only after he achievement has been accomplished that the perfect order is seen....

This tends to indicate that there is a present to future correlation and that certain apparatus can be used to foresee these correlations. I'm sorry but I have trouble believing or understanding how such correlations can take place. I must believe that through some other means I can be sure that such correlations will take place. Consequently I have conceived a way of making sure that the correlations take place....

One way or another I believe the device will function as it is meant to. It would just be more desirable for it to function as originally conceived. Otherwise to include the additional features and artificial intelligence necessary to make the device function as advertised would cost an enormous amount of effort and financial resources....

My gut feeling is that I should continue on on this project with the complete faith that the correlations will take place without my input by way of artificial intelligence. If the project is successful, I will have proven the theory as applied to my own personal life. That's the mind-blowing part....

Proceed with the original project?

Any ideas?

Trickfox
Trickfox...

I have taken the time to delete the statements in your post that I deem to be mostly irrelevant. But then I am considered to be a mystic by some, and a fair writer to boot. I believe that as such, I actively participate in the processes of nature. I'm only a functioning part of the whole who is duty bound to believe in positive outcomes. I am to believe in the random application of ideas which come to me from the aether to the whole of nature as appropriate, and most importantly I am to have faith, belief, and trust that what I do, and how I do it, will benefit others over the long term.

It appears to me that the statements which you have written and I have saved essentially say this also. Trust your gut, go with the flow, you may stumble and skin your knee once in a while, but the final outcomes will be more than worth it to you and the rest of us.

These days there is not much spiritual content in the works of humans except for art, but then that is the technological milieu in which we are immersed. But then scientific achievement and art began to merge in content and purpose in the 80's. That means that you're thinking correctly. Trust your own words and go forth.

To finish I offer you a phrase from a writing project that I'm totally immersed in these days,"The past and the present are in the future. The past is the future."

Godspeed my friend....flow.... :wink:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

seeing clearly

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Boy, I wish I were a scientist or a math expert. I could grasp the problems you are facing Trickfox. , I am just trying to understand what you have actually said here.

"There are two ways of looking at this, the first way it is to imagine it completely and successfully. The second way is to try little by little to achieve specific tasks which bring you closer to success."

I don't know about anyone else but the only way I can involve myself in a creative process is if I can somehow see the finished product or concept, full blown. Now , that doesn't mean thats EXACTLY what my product will be at the end of the development because no one can do things with an iron fist and a blindfold on ...... concessions always have to be made to the elements around you.

Take for example this book that Paul is writing. I am sure that in his mind he sees it as a finished product, completed(Without his seeing the end result of all of his hard work it would never manifest , I believe that, .... it would be lost in the aether ... but I know that he can "see it" and I can see it too. The exact words that he uses to get there might however be a surprise to both of us because he has to be open to the creative force that is involving itself with us. That may seem a bold statement for me to make but thats what I see here. My opinion.

So looking at what you have said above Trickfox. My initial reaction to those questions is .... Both. You need to "imagine it completely and succesfully" .... You also need to ( my humble opinion) achieve, little by little specific tasks ..... you my friend are stuck with both here. The vision and the drudgery.

Sorry. Other things are calling me away from the keys at the moment but know that I will be thinking hard on what you have said here. Not sure that my responses will help. I might need some translations! Stay warm Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Answered

Post by Trickfox »

flow
thank you for your response and Elizabeth's response. Both of you have responded exactly as I thought you might have. Something interesting happened today. My neighborhood just happened to tell me that she had a copy of the movie the prestige so I decided to borrow it from her and I watched it this afternoon. I was even lucky enough to watch it in English and I came to a realization that information is coming to me in the exact order just as I need it. The movie showed me something about the project I am working on. I have to accept my decisions regarding the exact method by which the device is supposed to work is still achievable even though the technology does not yet exist to prove it. I have to believe that I can come up with the breakthrough necessary to achieve it. I trusted myself enough to be able to conclude that I or perhaps someone near me will be able do this task. There is mounting evidence in several experiments with entanglement that the task is widely accepted as scientific proof. I have decided to proceed with three different versions.

One version is True Random, one version is pseudo-random, and one version is a placebo.

I will conduct double blind clinical tests to determine what the final version of the device will be.

I suspect some of you will simply say: Dear trickfox, there is no such thing as true randomness!!!

Let me Thank all of you for your support. I feel it more than you can imagine.

Trickfox
Griffin
Senior Officer

going forth

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

As Twigsnappers posted much earlier in the Chapter 27 forum:

"... stories such as Dr. Browns will serve as guideposts of light because they encourage each one of us to dig for the truth and wisdom that is waiting for each one of us. That individual wealth of wisdom is what will steer the course in the next several decades. Sort of the cumulative effect. And its perhaps something we already have but don't realize."

Townsend Brown's ability to fully envision a final product -- no matter how pioneering -- before having to go through the steps to physically accomplish it, has been remarked upon at various times in the forums. Your project sounds like something akin to some of his, so this forum is most appropriate for sharing your vision and garnering support which many of us happily extend to you. Intentionality coupled with flexibility is marvelous and even magical.

All the best in all ways in going forth with your vision.

As ever,

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

seeing ahead of your time

Post by twigsnapper »

The advice that you have gotten here Trickfox is all good.

You see, as Griffin just mentioned, you are running closely to Dr. Browns experience. He could "see" something and know that it was accurate and would be workable but then he could not even explain the concept to his associates. Sometimes because there were no words yet coined which would accurately describe what he was trying to tell them.

He would know what you are going through. Nothing to do but slog through it.

But remind yourself of one thing. Sometimes you don't have to build a " prototype" to have the concept take fire. Sometimes building the concept is as worthy of effort as building something solid. Sometimes paying attention to networking is important. Sometimes you just have to worry about still being there when others catch up to you

My Best. Pull the blankets up over your ears. And you must have a stockingcap somewhere. I damned well do. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

My dear friend Trickfox,

I have been extremely busy, much busier than I would like preparing for the end of the year and expenditures that must be done for this tax year at my place of employment. However, I continue to check in and read so that I may not be blind sided on a topic at some future point but the need to take the time to say something to you on what you have said .......... well, I would be remiss as a friend if I didn't.

The words of Theodore Roosevelt come to mind but most importantly is that you cannot know victory without the taste of defeat for in every defeat there is knowledge gained.

I agree with Elizabeth in part in that it is probably both. Then again, I also agree with Mr. Flow in that an answer may be in the aether, in the quite of the night you may hear the voice from the future quiding your way in the night.

Everyone who embarks upon a quest for something new, technologically or whatever, will always face moments of indecision and perhaps confusion. Most individuals find that in reviewing the path that was followed, it is checkered with these sojourns but remember, it is those times that allow us to catch our breath and catch our bearings so that we continue to navigate the course to the end result that we are pursuing.

In other words, my dear friend, I know you will catch your breath and that your tenacity will reenforce your decision making ....why? because it is your nature.

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I can't remember his name, swedish bloke who was perhaps conversing with Dr Brown?
Nobel prize winner.
Alfen or something?
I just looked at this thread and Thought, OF COURSE !, ultra short wave .
Mkultra?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...Hannes Alfen if i'm not mistaken. And he's the guy who won a Nobel Prize for predicting detectable waves in PLASMAS:

biography
name: Alfvén, Hannes (Olof Gösta)

pronunciation: [alfen]

sex: male
lived: (1908–95)

biography: Theoretical physicist, born in Norrköping, SE Sweden. He studied at Uppsala, and joined the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, in 1940, moving to the University of California in 1967. He did pioneering work on plasmas and their behaviour in magnetic and electric fields. In 1942 he predicted the existence of waves in plasmas (Alfvén waves), which were later observed. He shared the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1970.

I'm sure that TTB would have had an interest in talking with him.

flow.... :wink:
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Cheers , thats the geezer.
With it been so quiet in here this last week, I have been trawling through the chapters, I noted the word ULTRA to do with him, and talk of Dr Brown moving to Sweden, can't remember which chapter it was in, elizabeth will know?
I linked the CIA to MKULTRA, and the timing fits?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA

All the talk of drugs may have hidden what ultra was really doing?
Or maybe I am hearing things in my head?

Either the radio was bog standerd, or it had additional bits in it?
If it was operating at the ultra short wave band, but really ultra short wave band?
Then maybe we are as well?, in this and parallel universes?
kevin
fibonacci is king