Hidden but why

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Langley
Senior Officer

Hidden but why

Post by Langley »

If the work of TT Brown represents applications using principles so far unused, and so represent a radical shift in engineering and power sources, then why sit on it?

Let's assume its all true.

Major components of the present industrial economy are actually obselete.
They cant be replaced over night without destroying the mass of production upon which investment has been sunk and upon which jobs depend.

Skills are obselete.

The basis for the justifications of geo political actions are false.

The sudden introduction of such technology is a threat to the status quo.

Another more gradual reason for change would be needed to create adaption time, and a dissatification for the status quo and to create a demand for alternate technology.

And the nation that held the alternative would gain benefit.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006 ... arning.htm

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... HJJL91.DTL

http://www.gvnr.com/74/3.htm

Argus blasts pale before the real one.
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

I had no idea that 1958 was a period of high sunspot activity. and the next ....... 2011? or 2010?????. Those dates always seemed so far in the future but hey guys .... max three years away. grinder
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: 1958

Post by Langley »

grinder wrote:I had no idea that 1958 was a period of high sunspot activity. and the next ....... 2011? or 2010?????. Those dates always seemed so far in the future but hey guys .... max three years away. grinder
This seems congruent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YISzhk16R6s
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Why

Post by JZimmer »

Good place for me to comment.

This is the biggest quesiton that is bugging me. Why bring all this out now?

In our current reality, I can't see a valid reason to come out into the open at this point. Obviously there is a reason, but it is something that we can't or choose not to see.

The problem here is that while the technology we have been exploring could do great good, it could also do as much if not more harm. Just my opinion, but I just don't see our world ready for such advances.

There is too much greed, hate and mistrust on our planet. The Caroline Group must consist of very smart people, and I would hazard a guess that they have kept quite this long for similar reasons.

So, the other night while while I lay awake at 2am thinking about this whole affair, it occured to me that the only good reason to "start the ball rolling" is that there is some significant event on the horizon that is forcing them to act.

Maybe I'm way off base here, but what the hell!

Comments??

Jim
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Why Why

Post by JZimmer »

P.S.

Maybe I am way behind here and this comment has already been made.... too much info to filter thru! Seems like people have hinted it, but did not seem to see a direct comment of this nature.

Sorry if I opened an already discussed topic.

Jim
Trickfox
The Magician

What if

Post by Trickfox »

Are you expecting something in particular Jim?
Could it be the dicovery of some very fundamental truth about consciousness?
For instance.....Maybe it's the "Solar Max effect" that is creating the possibilities for the birth of artificial second generation life which we call the "Technological Singularity".
Could it be that we are heading for an ultimate "moral solution" that would also prevent a total anialation of the earth at the same time?

People of faith need to dialog continuously. People of conviction need to see alternatives, and Life itself must continue to expand towards maximum entropy.

we have many questions, and few answers.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

???

Post by JZimmer »

Hi ya, TF!

Actually, I am not expecting anything. I guess I am just simple minded, but I am not sure I understood you reply, with no dis-respect intended.

I was purely stating an opinion that one of the reasons for the Caroline Group to break a silence that may have been in place for many, many years, there has to be some significant reason (aside from loyalty to Dr. Browns memory).

I have never doubted that Dr. Brown may have pioneered advances in science and technology that we common folks know nothing about. What has had me puzzled from the day I first found this forum was why, now, they would come forward.

If this group is really a highly secret organization that did not want the secrets discovered by Dr. Brown brought forward, I have my doubts that even the likes or O'Riley or Morgan could prevent them from "stopping" the flow of information.

Therefore, since everyone has an agande or plan, they must approve of the direction being taken. So, for me the why is the key to understanding and I was speculating about one of the potential reasons that they would break silence.

Jim Z.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
The end of the lone wolf,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YomEEicpxcc
Every end is but the start of a beginning.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Jim and Trickfox:

I can sympathize with your view Jim, but as Trckfox says, why do we expect that anything "should " be revealed ?

I worked in intellectual property matters for a good portion of my life. This teaches you several things. First, the creative process cannot be forced. Things just happen when they're "supposed to".

Second, most worthwhile inventions and innovations just show up for people "out of the blue". Almost all worthwhile projects that I became involved in originated in "serendipitous" ruminations and discoveries.

And last of all, very significant improvements to the world around us are, as people here are fond of saying, mostly hidden in plain sight. They just need to be recognized for what they really are. In the invention process this is known as "non-obviousnes" and is one of the three primary requirements that patent examiners look for. The other two are utility and novelty.

The man that Paul is writing about personified all of this and more, IMHO. Too bad most of his work is still held in secrecy. And, in my opinion again, this all is increasingly to our collective detriment as time dances on into the future.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

more reasons to be hidden

Post by grinder »

I have been thinking about that a little bit. If we go back to the old

" well humans are just too warlike to be trusted .... etc, etc , etc .... OK that plays for awhile but it gets darned old to listen to. If we are so danged stupid why is a higher intelligence even messing with the likes of us?

Obviously they ( it?) has a "vested interest" in us somehow, if nothing but the sheer history of this interaction. But even long time partners can get upset and walk off from each other. So I have been wondering why they don't just walk away in disgust. ( yeah, well, even today ... you have to admit,,, we can do some pretty disgusting things to the world around us and ourselves.)

Paul says that one of Morgans first words to him was something like " everybody has an agenda" and I submit that there is a real strong REASON that this " it" has hung with us.

My thought is that they can't "walk off" .... Maybe we are in some sort of a loop with each other. Someone said while laughing .... we have met THEM and they are US .... but I am not laughing anymore because thats what I am beginning to see. And you can't walk off from yourself. And I keep hearing people saying that we are "ruining Mother Earth" and if that isn't the most egotistical thing I have ever heard. Mother Earth will go on in whatever form she needs to continue . We will just be hurting ourselves, IN OUR VARIOUS FORMS .... past present and future. And I think those FORMS have a right and a say in all this. So thats maybe WHY we are learning more and why the time is now?

And Jim, maybe there is something coming up that we are being warned about by those others forms . After all . We are the guys in my concept of the present anyway. WE should be the ones on the front lines doing whatever needs to be done. Its just that most of us ( me included) don't know what it is that needs to be done.

Its like having Dr. Browns hand rest lightly on my shoulder. What I would say to that Join me? The answer would be .... Yes Sir. Just please. Point me in the right direction. My two cents for the day. grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...Yes going back to the past, the old, but sometimes that's not such a good thing, or so it appears.

In the 50's USA there was a lot of fear mongering about and I'm old enough to remember lots of it.. If it wasn't the Commies sneaking around and taking underhanded possession of all that was good and American (according to Sen. McCarthy), it was the Soviets bombing us all into oblivion overnight. Build that backyard shelter, stock up on water and canned goods, Nike missle sites in our cities, duck and cover, nuke-filled SAC bombers in the skies all over the world...all true in my memories. Everything was black and white, charcoal grey, pink shirts, and white buck shoes for the boys... pony tail hair and extra long pink poodle skirts for the girls that dropped so low to the top of their bobby sox that one couldn't even see any leg, so you just stared dumbly at their white and black saddle shoe oxfords to pass the time because all they did was scream when Elvis records were on.

Then there were the films about how we had created a whole new set of realities to make us fear our futures. Giant atomically mutated ants in Them patrolling the sewers under LA until they came out and killed and ate people, giant mutated grasshoppers invading Chicago in the film The Beginning of the End, War of the Worlds, Invasion of the Body Snatchers. And then the best film ever made about all this stuff we're discussing was released in September, 1951, at just around the same time that Townsend Brown was running his flim-flam routine in LA with Shank and Rose ( while secretly they had sucessfully put together the electrogravitic communicator and demonstrated it at Pearl). And then TTB and his work was further discredited and demonized by Puschek and Spirito's bogus FIBBI report. Then he and his family seemingly scurried into penury and isolation back in his hometown in Ohio.

Yes...quite a time to mobilize and execute a massive change in the attitudes and expectations of what just might be awaiting Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Publlic after the horrors of WWII, and the ongoing mess on the Korean appendage. All of that though was only long-term prelude to something that is about to happen, IMHO, but we all have to wait for it together.

Those of us who are a bit older see the significance of what is happening today. My suggestion is for you to rent a copy of that September 1951 film I mentioned and see what is likely afoot. Yeah, it's a film, a work of fantasy and fiction, but in accordance with Trickfox's fine U-Tube efforts, a transformation that has been long in the making and long overdue.

The human race, as it is, does not fit in with the beliefs of others "out and in there" who abhor war and large scale suffering and death. The universe is everywhere connected, and what horrors we create and foist upon ourselves, we also foist upon them and their realities. A reckoning is afoot.

And did I mention that a re-make of The Day The Earth Stood Still is rumored to be in production by Fox for release next year this time ? Get ready, and pay attention to the great work that Paul is doing.

flow.... :wink:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043456/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_th ... tood_Still

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/02/21/ ... -for-2008/
Trickfox
The Magician

Look what we can do

Post by Trickfox »

Yup.....I have an idea!!!

I've been plugging away at the math and physics for 28 years, and the best I can come up with is a very simple and elegant answer that means very little to anyone right now. I can't even buy a new pair of shoes with it. (and believe me, I need a pair). I still think of this idea as a very FUNDAMENTAL concept.

The point is that I see the future like a giant wave. I know what is comming and I'm desperately trying to line myself up to sail upon the wave before getting dragged in the undercurent.

The main reason I'm here is because THIS PLACE and it's participants are on the front line of these discoveries. All the wonderful people who listen, read and contribute in this forum seem to understand what's going on. Paul has done an enormous successful job presenting us with the vital information we need to address the comming issues.

For decades some of the knowledge has been kept secret, and in some cases distorted purposely to slow down our aquiescence of it's details.

Now that we understand what Dr. Brown was up to, perhaps we can move forward. CAREFULLY of course!

Listen to Carl Sagan as he explains why we must continue to pursue FUNDAMENTAL discoveries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i03FgnaS-RI

Guess I'll get back to work on the explanation now.
Remember, have fun, but be careful!
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And...after watching Dr. Sagan telling us about billions and billions of stars watch this !

Bless Google Video !

flow.... :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0936316998
Trickfox
The Magician

WOW.............

Post by Trickfox »

ABSOLUTELY GREAT IDEA FLOW........

Everybody........ Put aside a hour and a half here and watch the old SCi-fi that Flow just linked us to.

It's the VERY BEST FILM I'VE EVER SEEN for explaining the REAL PROBLEM FACING ALL OF HUMANITY.

THANK YOU a MILLION TIMES for that post Flow.

Raymond
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Y'all be welcome !

Klatuu Barada Nicto, etc....

flow.... 8)