It's a small world after all.

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

if anyone doubts ... big

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

If anyone is thinking still that this is a small backyard operation, take a look at this.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... orporation

Pleasde take a look folks, its more than interesting. Here are just some small sections:

"Wackenhut has had a long history with the US government and military. They heavily recruit from military job fairs and publications. Many ex-CIA, FBI, and other government officials have worked in the upper levels of the company over the years.

By 2001, Wackenhut’s revenues topped $2.8 billion as the leading provider of security at U.S. national defense sites, with a global presence on six continents. [1] "

then this .............

"They serve as the US division of the global corporation, providing uniformed security officers, Customs protection officers, building security, as well as training programs and consultation and investigative services. [2] They have provided security for the Alaskan oil pipeline, US embassies around the world, and nuclear reactor sites."

And suddenly am coming to understand just what company Morgan was reporting to as " an international security agent" in 1965. Am I jumping the gun here folks? or does this look rational? and more

"Wackenhut has been tied to the US goverment since inception. The early board members included Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker, Gen. Mark Clark and Ralph E. Davis, a leader of the John Birch Society. Other members include former FBI director Clarence Kelley, former Defense secretary and CIA deputy director Frank Carlucci, former Defense Intelligence Agency director Gen. Joseph Carroll, former Secret Service director James J. Rowley, former Marine commandant P.X. Kelley, former CIA deputy director Adm. Bobby Ray Inman, and previous to becoming CIA director, William J. Casey as outside legal counsel. [5] "

Well, certainly an interesting lot. Comments?

And Dr. Brown located his " remote lab" right in the heart of the Wackenhutt operations, it looks like.

Grinder? I think maybe your Dad was working for Wackenhut. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

more questions

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth, of course you know that last post of yours hit me like a two ton brik.

So I just flipped out and decided to simply type on Google
Cabazon Wackenhut Townsend Brown.

Try it yourself everybody. You are not going to believe this. grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

how about this?

Post by Victoria Steele »

For a base that " doesn't exist" I guess it has the best security

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wackenhut

Wackenhut is involved in protecting nuclear reactors, the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, and other high-security government installations, including those of the Department of Energy. They also are involved in providing armed security for the infamous Area 51, as well as several US military bases in and around the Balkans, such as Kosovo.

And the other part of course is, whats in Kosovo????? Victoria
SLicK-G
Space Cadet

To Mr. Twigsnapper

Post by SLicK-G »

I just wanted to thank you for all of your help. In correcting my errors and in finishing what I've started. I don't remember all details, but it seems just enough to get the topics going. I'll try and keep remembering things from the past and if I hear of anything from the present, I'll let people know.

Just a huge THANKS!!!

Slick
Trickfox
The Magician

yet another brown connection

Post by Trickfox »

1/18/02
MICHAEL YOUNGER, ALLEGED "COM-12" SOURCE, IS DEAD

written by: Norio Hayakawa ([email protected])

Michael Younger, a.k.a. "Mr. Mike" who, in the early 90s, created controversy
among some conspiracy circles in Southern California by claiming to be a
representative of a group known then as "COM-12", died on December 31, 2001 of
a massive heart failure in Anaheim, California.

He was often described during those years as a "mysterious figure" who always
wore a black raincoat and was often present at a number of conspiracy seminars.
He claimed then to be a liaison officer for "COM-12", an alleged group of
intelligence personnel opposed to the policies and direction of an alleged
"Aquarius" faction within the intelligence community of that time. "COM-12",
he insinuated, was in direct confrontation with the so-called "MJ", "MAJI",
"MAJIC" or the "MAJESTIC" operations factions.

After around 1994, Younger, who had also claimed connection with part of
Navy SEAL Team VI, reportedly contracted an illness and disappeared from the
public. His whereabouts since then became unknown to most researchers until
the time of his death. He was said to have weighed close to 360 lbs. at the
time of death.

According to an attendee at a private funeral which was held recently,
Younger's ashes were scattered at sea in a ceremony off the coast of Long
Beach. Younger has three children.

Younger was also the source of the so-called "Bluefire Memorandum", purpotedly
an official looking memorandum allegedly issued to the security personnel of
Nellis Range concerning a specific public event which was held in Rachel,
Nevada, near Area 51 in 1991.

Recently, however, his estranged wife, Lucinda, totally denied his involvement
in such activitities in the past and disclaimed that he had ever been with SEAL
Team VI nor with a group such as "COM-12". She confirmed that to the best of
her knowledge, he was just a housepainter who must have had psychological
problems and probably was suffering from "double identity" syndrome.
Some others, however, hold the belief that Michael Younger was a collaborator
for a specific disinformation operation.

According to one source, Younger was a friend of Michael Riconosciuto, a
fuel-air explosives expert and a key figure (and witness) in the so-called
"INSLAW" scandal of the early 90s. The "INSLAW" scandal involved the
government's alleged theft of PROMISE software and the subsequent death of
journalist Danny Casolaro who attempted to document the scandal. (Riconosciuto
is presently serving time in a federal prison after he was charged in the early
90s with producing illegal drugs at an illicit chemical laboratory that he had
set up in the state of Washington.)
A security firm known as Wackenhut subsequently surfaced as the main
organization accused of involvement with a number of related scandals.

It was Michael Younger who organized a controversial seminar held in Arcadia,
California in 1993, to expose Wackenhut's involvement in the alleged
biochemical facility located at that time in the Cabazon Indian reservation
near Palm Springs.

The seminar, attended by more than 150 people, attracted such individuals as
Robert Booth Nichols, who was a Meridian Arms dealer and former Wackenhut
employee accused of assassinating Danny Casolaro. Also present at the seminar
were Ted Gunderson (former FBI Special Agent-in-charge of Los Angeles), a few
NSA officials (including a gentleman with the last name of Pender) and Harold
Okimoto, an associate of Nichols and alleged Japanese yakuza. An article on the
controversial seminar was written by Colin Brown in his now-extinct TECHNICAL
CONSULTANT magazine in 1993. At the time Brown was using the pen name Thomas Zed and the "Technical Consulting" did not amount to much more than an occasional printing to distribute to a few hundred clients that Brown was keeping informed.

Colin Brown got out of the "ufo news" business and never published anything else afterwards. Back issues probably do not exist in archives anywhere. Brown has never spoken publicly again about this article.

This is Colin Brown
Anyone ever heard of "Norio Hiyakawa". I understand that he used to have guided tour busses that travelled right up to the territorial limits of Area 51 where he would set up to watch the base activities, then he gave public seminars in the Los Angeles area back in the 90s.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I am just dense

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

I guess I am just particularly dense on Saturday afternoon but I have read that " clipping" three times now and fail to find a thread that I can pluck that makes any kind of music as far as the Townsend Brown story goes. Can you give us an idea of why this was particularly important to post? I usually catch on, but am out in left field with this ( and I don't play baseball, so we are REALLY in trouble!) What is going on here? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Sorry.... I forgot to mention that I was looking at Grinder's and Victoria's post on Area 51, Wackenhut and Thomas Townsend Brown, and out comes this post from Hiyakawa talking about Riconosciuto. I actually know quite a bit about Riconosciuto and his pursuit of "Technology Having to do with Thomas Townsend Brown". There is a considerable amount of webpages which describe several projects. One of them was Riconosciuto's cooling rack for use in an industrial cookie baking oven design. In this case the ozone problem did not creep into a beneficial application of Dr. Brown's technology. Other designs by Riconosciuto were more nefarious and used for warfare. Still other designs were used in critical aircraft welding procedures. One application had to do with reversing Shannon Theory limits in the Electronic Communications domain. All of the applications had extremely complex mathematics in them. You know how much I love that.....

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I think I have lost it

Trickfox. Excuse me

but I just had the strangest moment ever and I am going to share it with you whether you are ready for it or not! Cookie cooler? REALLY! All that came into my mind was the phrase from a Jiommy Buffet song about Desemona " baking cookies" and then I remembered that Paul had said Morgan gave Linda Brown the code name " Desdemona" probably in jest because he was calling himself " Paperman" at the time. So I thought, what the heck and I typed in Jimmy Buffett Desdemona and got this eventually. Now I know this is all a cosmic ha ha like Paul likes to say but I just wanted to share it with you. See some common threads here. What does Buffett know that maybe we don't?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desdemona_(character)

"Desdemona, a major character in the novel but not it's protagonist, is a psychic based on a small island off the coast of Hispaniola. In the book, she finds her mission to be the building of a rocket ship to travel to the Pleiades. Lacking both science knowledge and working capital, she bases her rocket ship on the long abandoned rusting hulk of an airplane fuselage that had once belonged to Howard Hughes. While theoretically under construction, her ship the Cosmic Muffin also serves as her houseboat and hosts her bakery business." ( Howard Hughes?)
.................................................................................
In any event Desdemona's drive to assist Trevor Kane in the search for her brother, as with her drive to construct a rocket ship to visit the stars, is not so much a matter of personal choice as it is her preordained fate - her calling from elsewhere. An example of this from the book: "You didn't find me, Trevor... you were sent to me. You are a very pretty piece to a very large puzzle"

Boy, thats really strange because I have heard Paul use that " pieces of a puzzle over and over and over. And it does feel like certain people have volunteered to help with this project, almost as if they have been " sent"

And then we get back to the man who wrote that piece.... and he is learning to fly from Slicks Grandfather. And in the middle of all of that Trickfox credits a " cookie cooler device " to Dr. Brown. I mean. It was just too much for me....

"ooops, this was a mistake but I am leaving it because its cool ......

Only Time Will Tell

Scales and clocks just can't be trusted
Keys and locks are destined to be busted
Metaphors were never made for keeping score
And I'm feeling for the sound of time

Is it the answer or just a suggestion
Is love what we truly want or merely a protection
Is this music made to last or crumble like a shell
Is there heaven here on earth or is this really hell

Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
Only time will tell is there a message in this song
Will it ever make sense will it ever ring a bell
Only time will tell

Are we destined to be ruled by a bunch of old white men
Who compare the world to football and are programmed to defend
I'd like to try a princess or a non-terrestrial
Who is neither boast nor bashful is there really such a girl

Only time will tell

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely grand
For nearly half a century I've been singing in a band
I'd like to think I'll make it to two thousand and one
Will the party be at my house God I wonder who will come

Only time will tell

Will it ever make sense on this crazy carousel
Only time will tell

Only time will tell
.............................................I didn't mean to copy that but it came up anyway so I am leaving it because it also seems to really fit.......

Desdemonas Building A Rocket Ship

Desdemonas Going Away
Blasting Off Today
She's Got A Passion For Cookies
A Crew Full Of Rookies
It's Going To Be A Hell Of A Blow
And I've Got To Go

A Women On A Mission
Quite Familiar With Quasars
Her Heart Is In A Kitchen
But Her Soul Is In The Stars
Crystal Clear On Logic
But Short On Expertise
This Is A Very Ancient Puzzle
She Feels Herself A Piece "
........................................ Ya just have to appreciate the cosmic humor I guess. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

On Larry King live right now...... About UFOs

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

drawing on fact

I guess that Jimmy Buffett was drawing on a real thing when he wrote about the " Cosmic Muffin"

http://www.planeboats.com/Other%20Pages ... hotos.html

So it makes you wonder what else he wrote about was truer to life than fiction?

So , was that a good UFO program Trickfox? or was it just a rehash of old stuff? Obviously I missed it.

Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

lame

Post by Trickfox »

The astronaut says "anything is possible", but he only reported the tumbling panel as an uidentified body near the apolo lunar module/command module hook-up (he's sudenly become a skeptic again).

Same old story, both parties were sharpening their sides of Occam's razor.

Larry was being his usual "Why should I care" self.

This was interesting:

[quote]While cruising Fort Lauderdale’s Middle River on a sailboat sea trial in 1992, Jimmy Buffett discovered the strange looking boat made from an airplane. Being a seaplane pilot the vessel attracted his notice and struck an inspirational chord. After researching its past, he wrote the plane-boat into his first novel, a No. 1 best seller, Where Is Joe Merchant? as Desdemona’s Cosmic Muffin, her rocket ship to the stars.

In this fun filled mystery novel spiritually guided Desdemona, formerly rock star Joe Merchant’s back-up singer, is contacted by aliens from the Pleiades (or Seven Sisters) star system and somehow realizes that the houseboat made from Howard Hughes’ private plane featured in a newspaper will become her spaceship. She travels throughout the Caribbean and south Florida enjoying many adventures while searching for Joe Merchant. Mr. Buffett also wrote a delightful song referring to the Cosmic Muffin on his Banana Wind CD titled “Desdemona’s Building A Rocket Ship.â€
SLicK-G
Space Cadet

?

Post by SLicK-G »

Has anyone ever heard of the MJ documents. While wondering around Borders and just looking at books. I came across this in one of the books, MJ-12 and the PI-40. I also came across something called the PI-40. To me, sounds like a cover up for what was really going on in theses areas. People are more afraid of what they don't know about. They might be interested but more afraid to find out.

Here is one of the links I came up with while googling around

http://www.crystalinks.com/mj12.html

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc933.htm

Let me know what you think

Slick
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Slick-G,
The really hard bit is to not be afraid.
http://www.walker-avatars.blogspot.com/
watch the trailor
http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/9919.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Slick:

Well I've been through a lot of this stuff through the years. My opinion is that it constitutes a lot of smoke, and something somewhere must be generating it. The $50 billion plus black budget dollars a year are going somewhere, and some of this stuff is a likely answer. Out here in the SW, there's lots of everyday stuff in the papers, on TV, and in common conversations regarding it all.

One can read and read this stuff till your ears start to smoke and you still won't know much of the truth because the disinformation causes as much confusion as all of the smoke. Unless and until public disclosures are made by people in charge, we'll never really know what's true,but the stories are sure fun !

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Never heard of PI-40

Post by Trickfox »

Well now.... here is something new...
Slick_G, may I ask how old you are
(perhaps I should have said "Where have you been")

I first obtained a photocopy of the MJ12 documents after seeing a TV program called UFO cover-up live. (Late 80s early 90s) . I sent a letter to Stanton Freidman and asked him for the photocopy, which he promptly sent to me. (remember this was way before INTERNET became a common word)

For the past twenty plus years I've listened while the battle over the authenticity was being argued. Now the "Woods" are doing conferences based on the contents of those documents.

Funny thing is that I sort of gave-up on the conspiracy issue because there was no practical data to be found. I started looking for opinions and patent information on a man named T.T. Brown instead. That is when my life became a lot more interesting. As it happens that Riconosciuto character (from above posts) is the very person who put the bug in my ear about Dr. Brown in the mid 80s.

When this website started I watched carefully for several months before making contact. I was afraid that there might not be any authoritative information on Dr. Brown himself, but I started seeing signs of authenticity, and people were posting bits of information which I could detect was authentic (or seemed so) so I made contact with Paul.

I was never very interested in Dr. Stephen Greer, but it was not personnal, it's just that: to me at least,-the whole conspiracy angle was just another form of commercialization, and I never believed Dr, Greer would succeed in bringing on "the paradign shift in thought" necessary to accept the possibility and responsibility of "First Contact". I stopped reading his material.

So...... Now this is the very first time I hear of PI-40, and quite frankly....it looks like Greer seems to be talking about something similar to "The Caroline Group",

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.