LESSONS OF HISTORY

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

LESSONS OF HISTORY

Post by twigsnapper »

Couldn't find anywhere else appropriate for these comments and I thought later this would be a good place for a discussion of what might have been happening around Townsend Brown during the particular time of your interest Paul..

Specifically at this point. Those of you history buffs might take a battle map out and follow along. I am an old man and could misquote my memory.

General Devers Sixth Army Group which had been at the southern flank pushed into Germany. Mannheim fell to the Seventh on March 29th (1945), by April 20th they had encircled Nuremberg. And a scant ten days later took Munich.

The French meantime swung south to take Stuttgart (April 21st) and come to rest on the Swiss border.

In the center of all of this activity Bradleys Twelfh Army Group moved relentlessly eastward. The 9th and First Armies had taken Kassel on April 4 and Hanover (April 10th). By April 15th the US first Army was at the river south of Dessau and in another week had taken Halle and Leipzig. The Second Armored Division of the 9th covered an AMAZING fifty miles in one day and by April 15th had established a bridgehead over the Elbe at a place you might be familiar with , or at least, I was. A town called Magdeburg.

On March 3, 1945 General Eisenhower issued another proclamation to the German troops and people suffering so in the path of all of this. He urged them to surrender and he even asked the civilians to start planting crops. Eisenhower said that the German army was finished and further resistance would only add to the misery. He just wanted to bring the “ whole bloody thing to an endâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

suddenly, the halt

Post by twigsnapper »

At some point and very suddenly there came a great halt to the advance. There was the agreement at Yalta with the Russians remember. American commanders were good at honoring that to the consternation of many. German troops were surrendering so quickly that sometimes one or two privates were in charge of 1000 German prisoners! It was actually a stampede in the direction of tha allies because any good German soldier knew what awaited for him in the hands of the Russians. It would have been an "eye for an eye" situation and much blood had flowed. To be wearing an SS uniform was an instant death penalty. The Germans knew that their fate would be much kinder in American hands. and British of course.

Oh, and while all of this was going on some of Pattons troops burst into a lower level of a salt mine ..... and discovered over 250 million dollars of stashed gold bullion, fine jewels and coin which had been pirated during the Nazi reign. sort of a "Hello there, whats this?" moment I presume. twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

strange circles

Post by twigsnapper »

Doing homework. Alot of people say thats REALLY important. Yet, obviously you can not learn EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. Thats perhaps when "chance" helps guide you and when you turn around, as you are learning, you say to yourself, My, isn't that a coincidnce.

There was a fellow growing up in California in the thirties whose story reminded me quite a bit of your young Morgan. He was tall and strapping and good looking and of really similar bloodlines ( perhaps without the touch of Russian) He had a sort of self contained manner about him which was entirely special. He did the New York City thing too. Lived in the Lower East side, slept sometimes in the park. He learned to handle himself, yes, alot like Morgan, only thirty years ahead.

I didn't meet this outstanding man until 1968 when he happened to buy a horse that I knew something about. The horses name was " Different Class" ( and already I know there is a young girl out there who knows the name of the man I am speaking of) but the haze is fun to stay in for awhile.

He found himself in movies. Won an award for his role in " To Kill A Mockingbird" ....... and founded an little theater Playhouse in a Southern California community which was his home town.

There are ties which may or may not bubble to the surface. For now, its all called "coincidence." Already at least one name should have rung a special bell.

So are you pissed that I am wasting your time by being off course, or do you know who I am talking about? and maybe why? twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

what happened?

Post by grinder »

Mr. Twigsnapper, maybe you could comment on this? I would love to hear what you might have to say about something Nick Cook wrote about.

Nick Cook makes a statement about a person of interest to him and I wondered if you had anything you could add to his thought. He seems to say that the ONE person who might have known about a " special project" (of course Cook was looking for an antigravity project ) was a man named Kammler..

Kammler I guess sort of "dissappeared" and Cook goes to making suggestions and guesses. Thats why I thought maybe your guesses would be even more interesting?.

Cook on page 169 said something this (Of hisâ€
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Kammler

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:So is it possible that he did make a deal with the Allied Forces? Is that why he disappeared? This is the man who designed the concentration camps. What could he possibly have that would have been worth trading for his life?
I can't say definitely what happened to Kammler, but I've got a clue or two that I will be passing along in the next chapter I'll be working on. That will probably be as much light as anybody can shed on the subject. Some secrets just... stay that way.

Stay tuned.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

" the lessons of history"
Who supplied the gas?
You can listen to whom on your old cassette player tapes.
Now they peddle many drugs to cure?
Profit upon profit, but still DEATH.
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... q=bob+beck

this ones poor quality , but settles down,

Got shares in basf, you will make profit.
Theres some great people in America, still.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Some times I feel like I am at the best history class ever, and all I need do is ask.
Good job I didnt waste my time with all the mind control places called, errr , school.
http://educate-yourself.org/dow/index.shtml
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the Library

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You ar quite right kevin about " being able to access" information directly, by yourself. I really appreciated the piece about dowsing and realized as I was reading it that all this talk about " coincidence not being coincidence" is all part of this cosmic "dowsing " process that we are all capable of. Its just that some of us ( you to a much finer extent than I) see the PROCESS and some of us do not.

I was fascinated by the list of names and subjects in your link. So I "dowsed" over them and it is just sort of amazing what information " bubbled to the surface" as Mr. Twigsnapper is so fond of saying.

It feels sort of like having your own private version of the sonar that a sub might use. I "ping" over those names. Some ping a different signal back ... I turn toward those to investigate and then " chance" takes over and I "stumble on" to something that is interesting and sometimes even vital to the information I need.

So kevin, am I dowsing?

I ask the question but I know the answer. <g> Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

interesting library

Post by grinder »

Remember the story about Linda Brown in the high school library? How she treated the books there as friends? Maybe there are some people in this world that are just more familiar with all those books than some. Kevin, maybe you are closer to having that "libarary card" than some of us.

This is from your link.

"Introduction
We can access higher frequency vibrational planes of consciousness through varied means- meditation, psychidelic drugs, clairvoyance, mediumship, remote viewing, etc. Some means may be harmful or dangerous for some people, while other techniques require natural gifts, and yet others require a lot of training to become competent in."

This is the link that you mentioned http://educate-yourself.org/dow/index.shtml

"Dowsing, on the other hand, is one of the easiest ways to access a repository of unlimited knowledge, referred to by Carl Jung as the "collective unconscious" or the "superconscious mind". Based on the books I've studied and the workshops I've taken with master dowser Walt Woods, I get the idea that you are gaining access to this library of unlimited knowledge through your Higher Self - with the least amount of time invested in study and training. Many people think that dowsing is only used for the purpose of finding water or minerals, but dowsing can be used to obtain ANSWERS and information about anything, providing you frame the question correctly. "

"least amount of study and training?" I get the impression that SOMETIMES " study and training" could be the thing that takes you away from this special "library" just because it seems to be such an intuitive thing. As soon as you set those intuitions aside, you lose?

So is the idea of "higher learning?" and the path to this special libary just to trust in the fact that you sometimes already KNOW? (But you aren't going to be told what you know until you ask the right question? )

"Ask and ye shall receive?" But ask what? and how? The question and how it is phrased really starts getting important. Maybe more important in this case than the answer?

Well, sometimes you just sense the material and sometimes I guess you just have to work your tail off. This intuition stuff works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't! Ask my chemistry teacher. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

and speaking of stuff

Post by grinder »

And speaking of stuff that I don't understand. I am going forward on two fronts here. Trying this " dowsing for information" on the list of names incluede with that article that kevin sent us. I figure, Hey, if Elizabeth can do this, then I could try? So I scanned over the list and found this

http://educate-yourself.org/be/

and this part especially interested me. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Maybe it was just because I mentioned that I did so poorly in Chemistry. Well if I didn't mention it outright you guys could have guessed. So kevin and Elizabeth. Why did I stop at this paragragh?

Georges Lakhovsky, Nikola Tesla and many other scientists had discovered that everything in Nature has its own resonant frequency including every bacteria, virus, parasite, and fungus on the planet. Dr. Royal Rife was able to cure terminal, end stage cancers in the 1930's by applying the specific resonant frequencies of certain unique bacteria that are always assocaited wtih all types of cancers. The steady application of the bacteria's resonant frequency by plasma wave radiation caused the bacteria to internally shatter and eviscerate, thus destroying it (and all the other bacteria within the body that possessed the same resonant frequency

Maybe it was Teslas name? maybe it was this idea of " frequency" maybe the use of the word "plasmas" Hes not talking about blood plasmas here but "plasma wave radiation" . Isn't that something that sounds like something that Dr. Brown would be into?

Is the above just hype? Somebody out there know more about this stuff?
Maybe Dr. Brown was using some sort of thing for communication but this seems to say that everything has a frequency? so, what would that really mean? In another vein of his work (sorry for the pun) Could we actually " target cancer cells?" In over my head here! grinder
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

kevin.b wrote:Some times I feel like I am at the best history class ever, and all I need do is ask.
Good job I didnt waste my time with all the mind control places called, errr , school.
http://educate-yourself.org/dow/index.shtml
kevin
Strange website, there. However, I think you've helped me bridge a gap between my understanding and yours. Sometimes we just need the right Hobbit->scientist dictionary. :) The subconscious has an amazing way of knowing things that we otherwise may not be aware of. Where to go, what is right... today's terminology may be inadequate. I learned to get answers through prayer, meditation, and scripture study. Later I discovered that others used almost identical processes for what they called communicating with their subconscious. Ask a question, shut up and listen, then hear.

Does my subconscious (or spirit?) really know? I don't think it does. I think it's the gateway for communicating with what has been termed "superconscious," the Holy Ghost, truth, any number of things. They're all likely right.

Funny, since I got back on this path, which I knew from asking was the right path, most of the answers I've been receiving lately have been, "Try it out," or, "Go find out."
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

either or trap

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I have to say that one of he most important lessons I have learned on this trail with Paul in gathering information for this book came directly to him from Morgan and I have put it in front of me most days. The message was .... Be careful of the "either/or trap" Now I am not sure that I have the exact words right because I have long since personalized that thought.

But being careful of that "trap" is something I try constantly remind myself. Its so easy to do with the English language ( and any language I suspect) You say one thing. Choose a word. That word might have an entirely different meaning to someone else. So right off you don't know where you and your communicating partner really stand. And it can go downhill after that. And when you say" its either this .... or .... tht..." a monster raises its head.

If something has been named one thing ..... can it not possibly be another? If there is "love" does that mean that hate can not be involved? If there is hate .... can not love be involved? I learned a long time ago that the opposite of love was not hate ...... but indifference. For me it all boils down to the challenge of what words mean and my ability to see the problem.

I am like you a little Gewis, I set myself on a path. The old " Go Forth!" and if it seems right I continue .... amazing where that will lead sometimes!And does it really make a difference what we call this " superconciousness?" The fact that we recognize it and name it according to our sight and our abilities. Isn't that what really counts? And after that isn't it sort of up to US to see the vibrating and interlocking threads of similarities? My two cents worth.

I want to know, why are all of us so concerned with frequencies? Think on that for awhile and somebody get back to me? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I tried to explain early on, that I have little schooling, I just stared out of the windows planning how to escape, my fishing gear was well hidden by a large lake near my school, i devised how to attend and escape without them catching me, it was the fire drill that used to trip me up, I wasn't there when I was supposed to be.
If I became interested in anything I left everyone standing, they offered me a sort of Scholership to the top school here, Stowe.
I didn,t go.
I can ,if I calm right down and concentrate, flip back through time, I have gone back 5000 years and watched them labour over abstracting flint out of a hillside where I was, they were no mugs, they made use of everything, and were very happy, it was very odd as I sort of came back, because some deer had wandered right up to me, they never do this normally, they can SENSE you.
I saw a legion of Roman soldiers march past me in York, in the basement of a bank, they had dug down aprox 18 feet to a road, The legion of soldiers were walking along sort of on their knees, I told the archeologist that there was another road aprox 18 inchs lower down, they laughed but did a test pit, and there it was.
It seems to be interest, and been absorbed into something, I tried to really read the chapters of this book, but found it too hard, I will try again later and see if I can really absorb the content.
IN MY OPINION, and I have thought this through, this man is totally correct,
and the ones that sold the gas are the same bunch peddling the drugs and tablets today, a real pack of mongrels, and I have many deceased relatives in Normandy and Flanders that died supposedly to keep these evil sods at bay, when all the time it was the same bunch pumping up the war, and they are at it now.
Something amazing is almost upon us, the frequencies are raising, so will we with them, its all on a sequence.
Hope you can get this link, try to listen to this and relax, its a bit trippy, litterally.
http://199.199.194.252/wingmakers_radio/wingmakers.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: either or trap

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: If there is "love" does that mean that hate can not be involved? If there is hate .... can not love be involved? I learned a long time ago that the opposite of love was not hate ...... but indifference. For me it all boils down to the challenge of what words mean and my ability to see the problem.
Have you never hated something so much that when it was gone you realized how much you loved it...at the same time?

Sort of like living with a woman....can't live with them, can't live without them. <g>

(as I duck for cover from a redhead in Texas and a research assistant, both of which will remain anonymous...at least until they start shooting...they still have guns in Texas?)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Soup's On

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: Sort of like living with a woman....can't live with them, can't live without them. <g>
Actually, I think the correct interpretation is:

Men: can't live with them, can't use their bones for soup.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer