Secrets unveiled

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: stuck between sleep and dawn

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Look at the sort of things that Mr. Twigsnapper says regarding the papers account. Basically, "don't believe everything you read"

So! Help me out here!

Mikado, what do you think?
Several things but I believe the answer has already been told. No, in reality I have only one idea that plagues my mind, and I do mean plague. Let me just say, that if I read our Mr. Twigsnapper correctly or only half way correct, you will only be seeing oblique questions and answers for I will not go out there alone.

There are other avenues of public records to be viewed. I hope to be checking on some after the holidays. In other words, as my old Dutch Grandfather used to say, "Quit worrying about the mule going blind, load the wagon."

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

loading the wagon

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I love that phrase Mikado and I intend to print it and put it where I can see it on a daily basis. Thanks so much for it. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Pictures speak

Post by Mikado14 »

To Whom it may concern:

Who has the original pictures with Dr. Brown and the missing finger?

Have they or anyone ever had it analyzed?

It is amazing what can be done with a computer....a xerox....photoshop....but there is only one problem with that.....

Your move Mr. Twigsnapper, do I have you in check?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

which photo

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mkado,

which Photo are you referring to here?

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

I'm LOST

Post by Trickfox »

Hi everyone
This thread has me scratching my head completely.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: which photo

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mkado,

Elizabeth
There are two of them from 1937 that show Dr. Brown standing and another of him seated with his left hand in view.

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

big questions

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox! Finally we caught you saying ....." huh?" .... after all the times that you lead me off into the head scratching arena. Ha! Now you know what it was like for me.!

I agree here that htis thread is hard to follow (and not, actually) but it is presesnting itself in a very intuitive manner. One phrase leasds to another without a solid rational bridge. For others of us it might just be too large a leap.

Its good to be saying HUH? You are going to the right place to try to have some questions answered! Still trying at this late date to make it but don't think its going to be possible . Going to get the CD though for sure because it will someday be historic, Victoria
Annemarie
Space Cadet

bright little fish

Post by Annemarie »

Look around while you are there Paul. You will be surrounded by bright colored reef fish that have splashed in from another pool. Oh what wonders they will report when they get home! Annemarie
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:

Elizabeth
There are two of them from 1937 that show Dr. Brown standing and another of him seated with his left hand in view.
Those two photos, originally dated 1937, show all the fingers on both hands intact. Photos showing the missing finger don't show up until much later.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Elizabeth
Those two photos, originally dated 1937, show all the fingers on both hands intact. Photos showing the missing finger don't show up until much later.

--PS
Hi Paul, shouldn't you be on a plane?

I know about the photos, let's see: 1936 - article about the accident with a lathe, 1937 - photo showing Dr. Brown with all digits, 1945 - story about losing the finger in Germany.

Now something is wrong here.

Let's analyze the original photo. Whose got's it?

Then we can begin to put this puppy to bed.

Mikado
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Harkening back

Post by Radomir »

Harkening back somewhat in this thread:

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:
After the war Stephenson and Donovan went into the concrete business in the islands.
I dug this up and found it interesting, anyone peruse this book yet?

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airc ... /troy.html
Wild Bill and Intrepid: Donovan, Stephenson, and the Origin of CIA by Thomas F. Troy. Yale University Press, P.O. Box 209040, New Haven, Connecticut 06520-9040, 1996, 259 pages, $30.00.

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officially began with the National Security Act of 1947. The story behind the development of a national intelligence organization began a decade before, as related in Thomas F. Troy's Wild Bill and Intrepid. In this outstanding, thoroughly researched account of the origins of an intelligence organization, Troy analyzes the beginnings of the Office of Coordinator of Information (COI) and the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

Troy interviewed such key players as William J. "Wild Bill" Donovan and William S. Stephenson-the legendary "Intrepid." Stephenson's role in establishing an American intelligence organization comes under much scrutiny, especially his ties with Britain's Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), starting in 1939. At that time, Britain was fighting the Germans in World War II while simultaneously entertaining the idea of gradually bringing in the United States, a neutral party. How did the United States come up with the idea of starting a central intelligence organization with proposed British involvement?

Before answering that question, let's examine the Interdepartmental Intelligence Conference (IIC), created to provide a semi-informative gathering of the agencies and organizations responsible in some way for America's intelligence information. Chaired by J. Edgar Hoover, the conference included the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Army's Military Intelligence Division (G-2), the Office of Naval Investigation (ONI), and the State Department. The IIC got word that the British Purchasing Commission wanted to set up an intelligence service in the United States. Stephenson enters the picture in 1940 with his selection to the position of British passport control officer in New York City. Troy implies that this position carried the underlying job title of British intelligence and security systems chief in the Western Hemisphere. Another of Stephenson's jobs was nurturing the relationship between the FBI and SIS, the particulars of which came to light much later and are still questionable.

Citing the need for an office to coordinate the American intelligence effort, President Franklin D. Roosevelt created the COI on 11 July 1941. At the helm was Major General Donovan, America's intelligence idealist and possibly a "good friend" of Stephenson. In 1942 the COI was restructured into the OSS. On 1 October 1945, the OSS was abolished, leaving only a few organizations of the American intelligence establishment to become the foundation for the CIA in 1947.

Troy, a retired CIA analyst and staff officer, examines the relationship between Donovan and Stephenson during the creation of the American intelligence effort, as well as many other controversies surrounding that main issue. In later chapters, Troy touches on reports of a British offer to run the FBI and accusations that Donovan was a British spy.

Wild Bill and Intrepid is truly an intelligence treasure. Rich in information about World War II, declassified documents, and charismatic personalities, this book is recommended reading for World War II buffs and intelligence aficionados alike. It should be studied as a classic in the history of the beginnings of American national security.

1st Lt Barry H. Crane, USAF
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
And as an aside, the rules for Russian Bank:

http://www.pagat.com/patience/crapette.html

I wonder what the equivalent game of the day is, these days?

R.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

an excellent game

Post by twigsnapper »

Russian Bank is an excellent game. Still played. The object at certain levels is to carry forth at good speed, using all the intuition at your disposal. The abilitity to "see" the entire field at the same time, progress the game agressively and boldly. If on the stand down side waiting for the opportunity to "stop" your opponent you have to be able to see everything at once and maintain a cool composure so as not to telegraph information regarding an upcoming situation that might give you the ability to stop your opponent in his tracks and to then take over his position. A very good game.

Regarding the slight slant that I detect on the book review. That perhaps by their association Bill Donovan and William Stephenson worked in concert to somehow trick the United States into joining England angainst the Nazi threat. It is true that the American on the street did not know of their association.

But then, the American on the street at the time did not know many things. For example, that Hitler had already been talking with the Japanese about working with them to cut the United States in two after a drive up through Mexico rendered this nation in those two halves. That the Japanese were building super subs that were designed to carry bombers on board especially designed to launch and carry out a strike against the Panama Canal. That agents in Mexico were readying to work with an German invasion force destined for that country. Once England fell the plan was to immediately move westward. The " American on the Street" had no concept of these threats and so based his isolationist views on inadequate information.

The "concrete plant" in the West Indies area was a continuation of intelligence opperations. But also it was an attempt to try to get disadvantaged countries back on their feet.

An excellent source Radomir, thank you for bringing it to our attention. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: an excellent game

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: But then, the American on the street at the time did not know many things. For example, that Hitler had already been talking with the Japanese about working with them to cut the United States in two after a drive up through Mexico rendered this nation in those two halves. That the Japanese were building super subs that were designed to carry bombers on board especially designed to launch and carry out a strike against the Panama Canal. That agents in Mexico were readying to work with an German invasion force destined for that country. Once England fell the plan was to immediately move westward. The " American on the Street" had no concept of these threats and so based his isolationist views on inadequate information.
For those who might have been watching TCM on this Sunday morning, right after the Movie "Air Force" and before "Torpedo Run" they had a short on the "Geopolitik" that showed a map of exactly what Mr. Twigsnapper has mentioned. Just wish I would have caught the title of it.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I thought I would revive this thread simply because of the title.

Anyone know when Dr. Brown tested his disc at GE? (Just checking to see if my notes are correct)

Anyone know if GE ever patented any gravitational devices?

Anyone ever hear that GE is mining metals on the far side of the moon.....and has been for a while?

Anyone ever hear that that is the reason we never returned?

How far is GE chamber from Decker Labs?

Just thought I would put some of my notes in the form of questions and see what turns up.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Here we have a transcript from Stanton Friedman interviewing Dr. Robert Sarbacher.

F.: Do you know who else would have been at the meeting?

S: No, I remember there was one guy, frankly I didn't like him very
much he ah he had some company as I had. Seemed to me
he was
from Philadelphia
and he was going to all the meetings. And acting
very smug about it.

F: Hmmm

S: Ah, what the heck(??) his name was, I know he was .... shortly
after that we were held(???) at site(???) I did go to the one
meeting out at Hughs Aircraft

Mr. Twigsnapper..... who do you think that fellow was?

Just throwing some more of my notes out there.

Mikado