MJ12 CONNECTIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

happened to throw out

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Andrew,

Look carefully at the odd way that piece of information regarding the GRF bubbled to the surface, using the different personalities involved. You might think that co incidence if you want, but I will BET YOU something VERY interesting will come to the surface if we are intuitive enough to just go with the flow of it all. You didn't just HAPPEN to respond the way you did. We were all following some sort of link up.

Lets just go see where this takes us and not worry about how we got told to look in that direction. If we wait for explanations on that score we will never get anywhere! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Question

Post by Trickfox »

Mr Twigsnapper

I have an interesting question. I was wondering..... in the big picture of things, does our wherabouts on earth having anything to do with future success? I'm asking in the way as to point towards a specific origin and say yes..... because we see " sandy beaches" from there, therefore we can conclude that we are at the correct geographic coordinates.
Trckfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

only time will tell

Post by twigsnapper »

Somebody once told me that the most important thing in flying was the knowledge of at least two things. attitude and power. Now I thought when I first heard him he meant "altitude" , because thats surely what concerns me when I am in the air, but no, he meant attitude.

I guess that can be translated into knowing where you are at any particular moment. Your position in the world as you know it. And then of course the second being "power" and I figured that out for myself, having experienced on more than one occasion the result of having lost it.

Attitude and power. And I have figured finally that attitude is certainly mental and spiritual as well as physical. The power is just what it is when you are flying. You either have what it takes to stay in the air, or you don't. Either you dance high above the clouds, glide to a landing, or spiral into a crater of your own making. Attitude and Power is really all what we make of it on an individual basis.

Trickfox , I think that you will be in for a treat when you get a chance to sit down with some of the people who have been involved in this forum. I can't explain more of this without treading into Pauls reserved territory but I can tell you that Dr. Brown was very aware that this meeting would take place, and others beyond it. He left a paper for his daughter that rather specifically spells all this out. Paul will tell you that even the paper is a mystery because it was written before she was even born and yet one of the phrases was " daughter .... these words ......"

Remember that time is always a factor in co ordinates. Twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: the invaders

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:AW shucks that was too easy.

The series is THE INVADERS.... :twisted:
It's a cult group (of which I suppose I belong to) With it's own website :shock:
see: http://www.the-invaders.com/video/pilot.wmv
for a preview of the pilot.

Of course; -iF you have seen the movie trailer of the UFO conference which I made a week ago you would see and hear the beginning of the tv series intro, followed by a series of GURUS who have enticed their followers to commit suicide.

I recently included a few changes and cleaned it up to submit to YOU TUBE.

Trickfox

Does that mean that you are under 40? or does it mean you wish you were?

I know which one I would pick.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: only time will tell

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:co ordinates.
Is that a typo that you inserted that space or are you telegraphing something there you slyfox you.

Mikado

PS, someday Mr. Twigsnapper, I would love to play chess with you.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank you

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you for that very encouraging answer. It has been a long hard road to find this rather difficult pathway to wherever I'm going but my bags are packed and I'm ready to go anywhere and do anything, and the time issue will work itself out because I'm following a different "interval" than most everyone around me. That being the case Mikado, I could be over 40 and/or under 40 at the same time because of the variance in the "interval".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

GRF and TTB

Post by grinder »

Checking around to see if I could find much more in the way of information for the Gravity Research Foundation. And I found this:

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

It is very interesting to note that Townsend Brown was the pioneer in this field, and was not able to obtain very much support for his work until the 1950's. During that time, there was much discussion of gravity and antigravity within the aerospace industry and in the magazine "Aviation Week." Then the Gravity Research Group (GRG) published a detailed summary report of their review of research into "Electrostatic Motion, Dynamic Counterbary, and Barycentric Control" (i.e. "Antigravity"). This report is the last public report that any researchers have been able to find for us that deals with the physical effects of electrostatics, electrodynamics, and gravity control. (It is also worth noting that this report was found in the Wright Patterson Air Force Base Library "TL 565 A9" and was not listed in the library catalog). So, after the mid-1950's to the present, no other information regarding the technology of electrodynamics and its effect on gravity has been able to be found in any of the UN-classified U.S. literature. I wonder where it went?"

Is that "lost" report what Dr. Brown mentioned in 1985?

This was all out of a report on a conference about the work of Townsend Brown, held in Philadelphia April 15th and 16th 1994. Look at the report folks, its pretty interesting!

I wonder, Paul, once you are finished with Vegas, if another conference such as this would be interesting to promote? This last one was ...... twelve years ago ........ seems that there might be even more interest and more information available. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: so who?

Post by Trickfox »

NEARLY TWO YEARS LATER ON THIS THREAD
grinder wrote:So then, Elizabeth, or Paul,( welcome home!) Who then is this " Whitehall Rand" in Washington DC?

So, Electokinetics is Mr. Martin Decker ..... 45 Monument, Bala Cynwyd, obviously the second company involved in this " Electrohydrodynamics"

Whitehall???? Thats an odd name doncha think? I understand the Rand part. It, of course, stands for research and development. But wasn't Dr. Brown in England in 1956. So, perhaps was that a part of influencing the name of this organization. Did he pick the name? or did some other entity?

You guys find it strange that the particular version which Andrew chose to put out there had the first company struck out but still very much visible. Does that feel like a breadcrumb dropped for our benefit? It sure does to me!

You questions and observations Mikado have been on the mark.

You asked what Dr. Browns work could have in common with the UFO conference group and I wondered what your thoughts were after seeing the "electrohydrodynamic" pictures of the "ship" (Which I understand are also on the blackboard behind him in the "Bahnson tapes" which have been available to the public for years. Why do I get the feeling that things are quickly coming together for a great new step?

And where did the name " Winterhaven" come from, I wonder? grinder
Is this the Whitehall Rand company that was owned by William Bradford Whitehall Rand.
http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?recor ... 6&page=233
He Lived in Santa Monica up until he died in 1988. Isn't that where "Rand Corporation" set up shop? -as well as Washington DC?

Read the history behind the foundation of Rand Corporation.
It was on May 14, 1948, that Project RAND — an outgrowth of World War II — separated from the Douglas Aircraft Company of Santa Monica, California
http://www.rand.org/about/history/

I see Curis LeMay whom Linda actually met in her youth, and the beginning of Douglas Aircraft company.
Anyone else see the possibility that Rand was a name also conneced to Whitehall Rand
Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: MJ12 CONNECTIONS

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox,

Was it that same Curtis LeMay who quipped that RAND meant Research and No Development?
I have heard that somewhere and laughed but can't remember who to credit for it.

I didn't get the impression that Whitehall Rand had anything at all to do with

Is this the Whitehall Rand company that was owned by William Bradford Whitehall Rand.
http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?recor ... 6&page=233
He Lived in Santa Monica up until he died in 1988. Isn't that where "Rand Corporation" set up shop? -as well as Washington

But just for drill I will sure look at that link. First glance though and I hope that Linda is reading this and can comment, I doubt that they are connected. But then, this is a strange rabbit hole. Thanks for bringing this thread to the top Trickfox. Fun to look at what we were all thinking and talking about.... damned .... two years ago!

Ah, my doggie and I are still going for coffee ( he for the foam) on Sundays. And for the romantics out there ... I have been introduced to a wonderful man in my life, sigh, and of course I am still routing for Linda and Morgan . Within the pages of a book and outside those pages. Their story is the stuff many great romantic stories are made of.,

So who will play Morgan in the movie? Suggestions? Flippant maybe to talk about but might be revealing to see how different people have " seen him" in their minds.

I always pictured him tall and well built, aged into fine steel maybe in his older age. One tough dude but with Linda showing a soft spot there somewhere through all those years. Sigh. Stuff romance novels are made of. like I said.

. So who can play this part? Notice that Speilberg is coming out with a movie soon that sounds a little like Morgans life. How strange is that? Victoria
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Victoria Steele wrote:So who will play Morgan in the movie? Suggestions? Flippant maybe to talk about but might be revealing to see how different people have " seen him" in their minds.

I always pictured him tall and well built, aged into fine steel maybe in his older age. One tough dude but with Linda showing a soft spot there somewhere through all those years. Sigh. Stuff romance novels are made of. like I said.

. So who can play this part? Notice that Speilberg is coming out with a movie soon that sounds a little like Morgans life. How strange is that? Victoria
Victoria,

Although Bruce Willis is now bald, and once played in action flicks, I don't think he's the Morgan type. I like Mr. Twigsnapper's comment about a redhead with a Norse beard like Eric the Red. I bet this is how Morgan looked on that first meeting before he became clean cut. And I bet he had a raw energy that the Caroline group (TCG) saw and liked. They probably saw that elsewhere in their recruits. Maybe even a sunbathing peaceful one like Dr. Brown? :wink:

Victoria, the hopeless romantic. Part of the allure of the story is to see what Morgan and Linda do as a couple. We want to have them get together because that's how it was written but remember that Morgan gave Linda a choice of living in that house with him. But maybe Linda knew that Morgan would be gone on missions like her father? Maybe she felt the hurts before when Morgan left Linda with Raul on New Years eve while Linda traveled to meet with him and then hardly saw him? Maybe she didn't want any more hurts and wanted someone she could depend upon? And I'm sure Linda could provide you with quite a few more that haven't been told.

Linda moved on with meeting a new man, being married, and raised a family. And she is better for it. And I'm sure her husband doesn't "disappear" for weeks on end. Oh how Linda must have felt seeing her Daddy pack his bags and not knowing when he'd return. That and 48 moves, good grief! I'd need permanent therapy but Linda appears more normal than some of us and is a gracious lady. Ms. Brown, we're glad to meet you and wished we could have met your Dad. And in essence, your Dad lives on in each of us connected to his Parallel Universe.

Trickfox, isn't Rand the "think tank" of America? What are they doing now? America lacks a vision and has so ever since the end of the Cold War. It's hard to justify making bombs when there is peace. That's why they want to stir up war and keep the government machine running making weapons and printing worthless money! :)

America needs a vision and Tesla had that vision. So did Dr. Brown that followed in Tesla's footsteps. Tesla wanted to give cheap energy to the world. Sounds like a great plan to me. We need to get behind it and make it policy.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

This is sort of a strange thread for this comment but I just want to follow up on what you said MagicBill,

Yes, I was fond of the Eric the Red phase too.

Just think... if it could be developed what a fantastic boon to mankind this " quantum entanglement" could mean. Science fiction now perhaps but just think what it would mean to be able to ship thousand of barrels of wheat to a starving community ... instantly and without costs .... or water to a community parched .... or or or or or You get the picture. But if you type up " quantum entanglement" instead what you will discover is an Army project to see just how far and fast a Bradley tank can be moved into position. And I am sure someone else was thinking ...." why use a missile ... when you can just send a warhead directly.
You see, its all a matter of mentality."

And I would not be at all upset with someone poised on the brink of " throwing the switch" on an experiment if he hesitated and thought " Do I really want to do this". People can talk all they want about the need for science to progress etc etc etc but they are not the ones with the weight of that responsibility on their shoulders.A sucessful test can not be hidden under a bucket. Once others learn of it and get their hands on this development you have effectively lost control of it and its use. The only way to prevent that is to keep the results a very dark secret. Oh, wait. Maybe thats already been done. <g>

Object then I guess is to have more people out there interested in helping their fellow man than the military interested in power plays. How do you know when you have reached that tiping point? Just musing late on Sunday night ........ Linda
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Linda, and all,

I think on this topic frequently, and I agree with you completely on the improper use of technologies that could be used to help people, and instead are only looked at for military applications, but....

I think part of the problem that must be faced is that I don't think anyone can stop that type of progress because it is unfortunately a necessary evil if we are to keep the forces of evil at bay (so to speak). I suppose that is a harsh reality to face, but their are so many people out there that would destroy all that is good in the world just to reach their own ends.

Many times it is appropriate that the technology be kept secret because the potential to do harm is so much greater than the potential for good, but I wonder at what point the needs for the good of the world outweigh the risks?

Your post below
Science fiction now perhaps but just think what it would mean to be able to ship thousand of barrels of wheat to a starving community ... instantly and without costs .... or water to a community parched .... or or or or or You get the picture. But if you type up " quantum entanglement" instead what you will discover is an Army project to see just how far and fast a Bradley tank can be moved into position. And I am sure someone else was thinking ...." why use a missile ... when you can just send a warhead directly.
Is such a great example. The problem is that their are many projects that the government is working on to get armaments deployed faster, and I would wonder for instance, if holding, say, this one technology back would really keep governments from still achieving their goals, but would most assuradely deny the use of instantanious travel to those that need it most!

I certainly don't have the answers, nor am I suggesting any coarse of one action over the other, but I do think it is important for everyone to realize how difficult it would be for one to make or help make this type of decision.

Jim

P.S. Victoria. aside from the fact that I love your name, I have found something we have in common. I too am a hopeless Romantic, something that is really not good for a guy to be :oops:! But then, it does add a certain flavor to life :shock: !
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Jim,

I think that many men are much more romantic in nature than they let themselves admit. Reading about Morgan I am convinced he was one of the most romantic. It takes a romantic and maybe a little bit of a dreamer to involve himself in a project that he seems to have signed up for at an early age. What would we do and where would we bewithout men like that?

I remember the story Mr. Twigsnapper told about sinking to his knees in the mud of the German countryside after finding the body of a little girl dressed in pink. Romantic. And Dr. Brown put his hand on his shoulder and said something like " Follow me and we can prevent this kind of thing in the future." Romantic.

I have a feeling that Mr. Twigsnapper was quite serious when he said that he made a decision then to go in that direction and to stand up out of the mud. He could have stayed there I think because I can tell that he had been terribly wronged up to that point for being such a young man. Chose to be a Romantic. I guess white knights look different than some people expect. MarkC
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Thanks Mark,

I think that you are quite right and that is a great insight into what makes some of us tick!

* Bows to Mark *

Jim
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Aye, here's to the knights with muddy knees...

R.