Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by Trickfox »

Its time to wake up. Bearden is 100% on target.
Tesla is not even taught.
Aether is a national security issue.
But you can piece it together yourself.
I have left many valuable clues to keep you busy for a week anyway.
My my.... how I used to be exactly like you...... like a little pea sinking slowly in the ocean ,.... until I saw some math that humbled me. A big fish came along and swallowed the little pea.... This from the mouth of a young girl!!!!

Gee I thought I had it all figured out.... slowly drifting downwards in the ocean ridding the predictable currents right to my intended landing spot deep at the bottom of the ocean.

National security? .... yes well........ What good is "national security" when "galactic" concerns might just outrank them anyhow? Reminds me of two Japaneese fire ants fighting over a crumb of food just before the hiroshima bomb blew up over them both.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Sorry too Tarzan. Read your statement again on Bearden. You said he was 100% on target.
You willing to stand in front of a truck and trust his brakes? Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I'm watching this on TV right now.... "The funny comment version"....
I've never actually seen this movie in it's original form. I'm thinking it might have more meaning to me today than the day it came out. I'm actually looking forward to the December 12th release of Keanu's new movie.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Since this about evidence of communication and intelligence, its only possible for each personal to have an personal experience at many levels that is their own journey. If someone told me that they talked to God, who am I to say they did not? If someone tells me that they are abducted by Greys, who am I to say that they are not? If someone has a NDE, who am I to say its not real? Levels of consciouness, levels of reality. NDE. DMT. All very personal.

My journey is as real as all the rest.
I never assume someone else is on a false journey.
Nor do I assume that mistakes are a waste of time.
:D

I never said I know it all, but I do not believe it is not possible to know the framework.
The truth will surely set you free.
Forever in pursuit of truth.
:mrgreen:

Math, numbers, reality, Fuller Synergetics.
:wink:

I trust that Maxwells original work is the only way to understand Maxwell.
Bearden told me that, so I did that.
He was right. He told me to investigate Tesla, so I did.
Watch the MIT lecture series on EM.
NO TESLA!!!!! Incredible.
Running a Z/Theta Pinch circa 1898 and no one said that to the EU, till I did.
If a star is a Z Pinch, then thats really overlooked.
:roll:

Meyl said only Faraday could explain Inductance, I read Faraday.
I hold Faraday over Maxwell on Inductance.
These things I believe to be important.
Self knowledge by reading original work and doing the original math.
Also that numbers need to be understood via the Fuller Synergetics.
This will allow Quaternions to be fully appricated.

Scalar Technology, Vortex forms, are universal truths.
Structure cannot be seperated from Function. Even when it comes to consciouness.

If Aether is a quantum 2 spin rotating magnetic field, as APM says based on SI units....then the only way to couple to that is via rotating magnetic fields....hint hint hint....resonance and inductive coupling, RMF, disrupte torsion fields, antigravity.
8)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

Then, build. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Odd that you should mention Hiroshima, I have just been looking into the building left below where the bomb was detonated, it survived somewhat as the PRESSURE was directly downward, I bet it was, We are under pressure?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima_Peace_Memorial

The timing , position, height etc, velly interesting.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Welcome back Junglelord,
The rotation/vortex application is something I do see potential in.
How well do you think a rotating plasma ring would work?

DMT...isn't that what is in Hayahuasca? I am familiar with accounts of
it's use by visitors to the Amazon. Sounds pretty intense.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda,

I don't know if you have seen this...

http://www.thedaytheearthstoodstillmovie.com/

Looks good!

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
The magnetism link is brilliant,
http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/index.htm
I have long recognised the Jcell, I am a Kcell.
I am also a pipe fitter welder by trade, so connection across from dowsing into precise pipework etc will be easy for Me, I sometimes wonder if I haven't sort of been guided to learn specific things? pushed and pulled.
I have also for several years sensesd that pink pigs are going to fly, and wave at everyone.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Flying triangle-triad

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

How about a flying triangle-triad?

Flying Fish-Flying Gryphon-Flying Pig.

As ever, flying high and low,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:Since this about evidence of communication and intelligence, its only possible for each personal to have an personal experience at many levels that is their own journey. If someone told me that they talked to God, who am I to say they did not? If someone tells me that they are abducted by Greys, who am I to say that they are not? If someone has a NDE, who am I to say its not real? Levels of consciouness, levels of reality. NDE. DMT. All very personal.

My journey is as real as all the rest.
I never assume someone else is on a false journey.
Nor do I assume that mistakes are a waste of time.

I never said I know it all, but I do not believe it is not possible to know the framework.
The truth will surely set you free.
Forever in pursuit of truth.
:mrgreen:

Math, numbers, reality, Fuller Synergetics.

I trust that Maxwells original work is the only way to understand Maxwell.
Bearden told me that, so I did that.
He was right. He told me to investigate Tesla, so I did.
Watch the MIT lecture series on EM.
NO TESLA!!!!! Incredible.
Running a Z/Theta Pinch circa 1898 and no one said that to the EU, till I did.
If a star is a Z Pinch, then thats really overlooked.
:roll:

Meyl said only Faraday could explain Inductance, I read Faraday.
I hold Faraday over Maxwell on Inductance.
These things I believe to be important.
Self knowledge by reading original work and doing the original math.
Also that numbers need to be understood via the Fuller Synergetics.
This will allow Quaternions to be fully appricated.

Scalar Technology, Vortex forms, are universal truths.
Structure cannot be seperated from Function. Even when it comes to consciouness.

If Aether is a quantum 2 spin rotating magnetic field, as APM says based on SI units....then the only way to couple to that is via rotating magnetic fields....hint hint hint....resonance and inductive coupling, RMF, disrupte torsion fields, antigravity.
8)
Let us just look at one major mistake you have that brings your credibility to light. "as APM says based on SI units" WHAT SI unit? Do you know what "SI" stands for? Let me help - SI = Système International d'unités. Your statement as you mentioned elsewhere in regard to SI units is similar to saying SAE units.

How about this - "NDE is a DMT Experience." That is from your original post. That is a declarative statement of fact as you presented. Now you post something entirely different.

Your credibilty can be attacked even more. If you want to discuss without posting lectures, that would be great. If you want to post just to post and make definitive and conclusory statements, well, just remember this, you may be wrong and you may be right and there is only one way to shut me up.....If it is so obvious then...BUILD IT!!! Prove me wrong. You are claiming some very strong assertions that you expect all here on the forum to accept as truth. You said something about waking up previously, well, you need it very much for the only way the world will accept anything different in their view of the universe is to see proof. You have none and I fathom that the world view as to what you post here will not be taken seriously without evidence. Unfortunately that is what the world is about. You mention elsewhere as to what makes the "Flying Triangles" what they are, prove it, anyone can make statements but you have given nothing here but words.

Two more things: What is RMF (Is it Rotating Magnetic Field?)? and what evidence do you have that Dr. Brown (from the Gravity thread - The best work on Rotating Magnetic Fields is from Tesla, Brown, Thompson. ) worked on rotating magntic fields?

As to the rest of your post, well, you said it best elsewhere as to how great you are. I believe Mr. skyfish mentioned something along these lines about what must be let go first.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Mr. Junglelord,

As to Heaviside, this has been discussed on this forum. If you have read everything about Heaviside for the past whatever years as you claim, you would know WHY he did it for if he didn't, you wouldn't be sitting at the device you are sitting at now and posting.

Where the hell is Greg Vizza?
Hey, nobody told me that you guys were having this big party today. I just happen to accidently stumble by. I would like to participate in the festivities if I am not too late.

I have been struggling with the term Scalar Wave for the last 8 years. How can a scalar be a wave? I cannot reconcile that in my mind and no one has been able to sufficiently explain it to me to date. But I have not dismissed it.

Heaviside simplified the Maxwell equations to make it easy for the thousands of electrical engineering students to design circuits that predictably and consistently work without having to go through endless trial and error. The original Maxwell equations were too complex to be used for this purpose. Sort of how the Bohr model of the atom and Mendeleev’s table made chemistry a simple predictable process, even though the atom, in reality, is nothing like the Bohr model. Did Bohr and Heaviside rob the world or did they contribute? I guess we wouldn’t even be on this forum if the electronics industry had not developed around the Heaviside equations. The only regret is that after everyone saw the potential usefulness of the Heaviside equations, they seemed to have totally forgotten about the original Maxwell equations and their associated implications. Maybe it has all been waiting safely in cosmic storage, for the gravitic age to arrive.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

'bout time you showed up....

Post by Mikado14 »

...and look at what you are missing!
greggvizza wrote:I have been struggling with the term Scalar Wave for the last 8 years. How can a scalar be a wave? I cannot reconcile that in my mind and no one has been able to sufficiently explain it to me to date. But I have not dismissed it.
GV
As you, I too am having difficulty with the term "Scalar Wave". How can something be a wave when a "Scalar" is magnitude only? Unless we go to a "Scalar Field" but even then, one is looking at given magnitudes within a given area. For example, gravity under Newtonian or electric potentials in electrostatics are scalar fields...how does it became a wave?

I know....I know...you put the lime in the coconut...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mikado
After you put the lime in the coconut you shake it all about and then you throw it, really hard, only by throwing it can you create sufficient directional momentum to call it a wave, then grab another coconut and repeat. <g>

It appears to me to be a misuse or misdirection of terminology, but what was actually meant? is it a "technical bluff", a terminology designed to confuse the opposition because you don't want them zeroing in on exactly what you are doing, remembering Tesla had some serious competition breathing down his neck so I have a feeling that some things were "clouded in mystery" on purpose.

Could it be referring to an outgoing wave that meets its own reflection such that the two happen to be exactly in phase with each other, resulting in a wave "standing" in one physical location, such that you would have nodes of energy?

Edit: Two hours later, I just accidentally dropped a can into a tub of water, it is interesting what happens when two items are simultaneously bobbed up and down in a tub of water, I wonder if Tesla used 2 aerials?, or a flat/linear array front of multiple aerials?..
Last edited by arc on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Speaking of Tesla and scalar waves...

Cmdr X again.

Don't know if you folks have seen this:

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html

skyfish