Quantum Vacuum

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the smell of ozone

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

Again! What an important discussion. And I can appreciate your position. In the lab in the seventies did you have yellow marks on the floor that said boldly " Do not cross this line!"?. And then of course, the smell of ozone in the air?" Whats the old expression, "May you live in interesting times".

Thats what we are dealing with here in a very real sense and it is certainly gratifying to communicate with you and others on the forum. I sense that already understand (as Paul certainly does) that sometimes you only have an inch or so to manuver on a very narrow path.

There are some out there on other side of this screen who understand exactly what I am talking about. I am hoping that their work will continue and be productive and trusting that the information which Paul has to unfold will help them eventually in their efforts.

Andrew has used the phrase " this is a multigenerational project" and he is already looking behind him, hoping that he can provide the proper work and information so that the importance of all of this can be passed down and the numbers of responsible researchers will grow. It takes a special individual to think like that.

And you are entirely right Raymond. Human life on Earth is still a position in the balance. And Gaia will continue as is meant. With us, or without us.

Its good to have your company in these discussions. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Yellow line with Black diagonal stripes

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth
That is absolutely correct. The big yellow line with black diagonal stripes, and those yellow signs with DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE were all around me.
But I ended up being the ONLY person allowed to walk beyond the yellow line because I'm the one who had to record the temperature, current and voltage readings across the "SHUNTS", and those suckers were right in the current paths so you could not read them remotely, you had to crawl right in there surrounded by exposed conductors carrying only 580 volts but drawing 2000+ amps. There was no ozone smell but the cables were 8 inches thick and when you turned those huge "car sized" transformers on in short circuit test mode, the cables would jump off the floor one inch or so. Then the horrible noise and smoke started. These were UL self destruct tests, and they were just plain scary to observe.

They called me "Mr. Destruction" because my job was to try and get the transformers to catch fire or explode during short circuit conditions. Imagine three weeks of careful winding and preparation to built these giant 24 volt transformers only to see them burn up in a pile of smoke and noise within a few minutes. Such was the work of a young Engineering technician who worked for several engineers and two scientists. Those were some of the best days in my past life. Now I'm the one who is preparing the next experiments and I admit that I will have a hard time trusting others around this type of invisible and dangerous technology.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

smoke tests

Trickfox,

Ah yes. The infamous smoke tests.

Great when its intentional. Sorta scarey when its not.

And sometimes I get the other intimidating thought that the Creator is doing the same to us ... see how much we can take before we are a pile on the floor! My mechanic says that you can't condemn a battery for being junk until you have charged it to its fullest and then perform what he calls a "draw test". Sometimes I see that in our personal lives, right?

Nevertheless, I go along with a great joy in what I see happening here and I think that maybe years from now we will all look back on this whole discussion and smile.

Of course your medical problems are something that you would better be without, but you said yourself that you are also given the time for study and contemplation. Its a tough trade ,but I can see some advantage. You have a better sense of what is out there to appreciate than some people who are whole and fit and asleep at their mental wheel.

And perhaps someday you may be in a position to see a great deal of good accomplished. See, thats the dangerous romantic hopeful in me talking! Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

no vacation?

Post by grinder »

You know Elizabeth, we can all always count on you to come up with this "elizabethan" slant on things! (Recognizing the hardships on one hand but looking happily toward the future with the other.)

Truthfully though, don't you get disgusted sometimes with mankinds potential?? Doesn't the optimism fade?

Just thought I'd ask. Not sure that I really want your answer because its almost easier to believe that there is SOMEONE out there who believes in us all, that there is hope for all of us reaching whatever potential is meant for us. Kind of like being a little kid. It is sure great knowing there is someone out there saying "go for it kid, you can do it!"

I noted that Paul is on vacation. Does that mean that you are going to be gone too?

In fact I have to be "gone" for the month August. I am doing the whole "unplug" thing which is something I suggest everyone do once in awhile. Maybe when we disconnect from the outside world it is easier to "plug" into something else. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Love is the true "God Perspective" part 2

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:You know Trickfox you mentioned that we were a "carbon-based" life form and I wanted to tell you about something I saw on T.V. Hold on. Its a little different.

the other thing I wanted to mention that is left out of all that "artificial intelligence bit is .... (and I am decidedly a romantic in this as you all know) ..... where do you find love then? Isn't that some part of this equation? Or will the information in your article come true, that humans will be replaced eventually by "information gathering " machines? I don't think I would like the future very much . And somehow I just can't accedpt that because something is missing.

My question is like the song " What has love got to do with it, got to do with it?"

Victoria
From the point of view of an an existentialist like myself that is a very difficult question to answer Victoria.

I've been thinking about your ever so important question of "LOVE" which is found in nature as affection amongst animals and their genders. Doves have a reputation of being affectionate to each other for a reason, yet they don't understand love the way we do.

If the quantum field of energy uses or works with the information gleaned from the behaviour of mitogenic radiation signatures, then it is likely that such signatures can be expressed holographically* inside some sort of atomic scafolding.

The information could be modelled using several complicated social structures which based on random gender recognition and assignment.

The truth is, that our own bodies could probably be influenced in exactly this manner allready. In this context, the body and all of it's organs are nothing more than a vessel for "continued aware consciousness" mixed with periods of sleep ("living non-consciousness") and hypnotic subconsciousness. These are three distinct levels of subjective existence
in an objective universe.

No, Victoria I think we may not be able to invent machines that love or laugh or cry, but I'll bet we can invent a machine that has all the physical capabilities to do so, and then we simply coordinate the transfer of mitogenic information from the life entity source which is living in the quantum field of energy.

The question is: are we now talking about transfering the memory and experiences of a person into the equation, or are we allowing some type of natural growing and learning process to occure. Nature seems to point us in this second direction. I do not believe we can create a "ready to use" living computer personnality. It's probably impossible anyway.

If a "now deceased" personality should somehow grow and evolve from an artificially created being, then we can assume that somehow, the original mitogenic signatures also contained the information path for the transfer of historical memory and "experiences".

To be safe I would would test this experiment with the DNA cells of a very affectionate pet dog. If the "history" of "domestic affection" is an ingram which can be transfered mitogenically through stem cells then a replicated dog (not cloned, but replicated) should pick up the same affectious character of the original dog itself. This can be tested by bringing the the original caregiver into the room to witness the reaction of the replicated dog.

These are simply models to test the observance of genetic and mitogenic proof for Love, humour, and several other emotives.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

missing trains of thought

Trickfox,

I just wanted you to know that I honor and appreciate what you have said here but I am traveling now, pressured by a strong time element and I have already missed one train. In both situations I want those people to know that what you are all talking about here is more than important, and more than connected.

Paul said that he was on "hiatus" and I think that he is a very wise man to do that. This is too important a project to rush through. This month should be used for all of us to take a deep breath and learn from the lessons that have been presented to us. Alot like the lesson that Morgan learned. Its the starting point of a new life. As shocking as the knife wielding might have been. In about three weeks then Trickfox, take care of yourself. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

doing

Post by grinder »

People keep saying "its "theoretically possible, but of course many years down the road. But maybe its not going to be that long. Note this:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/10 ... index.html

So you see, its not that far away, this teleportation thing. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

answered questions

Post by grinder »

I have just discovered that this forum actually answers its own questions but that there sometimes is a time delay between the question and the answer. And sometimes the answer is given BEFORE the question is asked. Then its just a matter of time for the things to catch up.

This is what I am talking about here. Note my previous post about quantum communication. Note how they say they are JUST NOW using it. Then note Mr. Twigsnappers comment here, written lJune 16, 2006

viewtopic.php?p=1637#1637

And for those of you who need to see it in print here:

"Understand here, if you were to have a network like this, where your "Caroline Operatives" were working under the superstructure of other agencies they would still have to communicate with each other. The most dangerous part of an operatives existence is when he pops his head up to communicate with home base. I know because in other situations I was usually on the other end just waiting for that to happen. Trickfox understands.

The Caroline Groups communication system would have to be .... unbreakable, totally secure and even better ...... unrecognizable.

Now these men are masters in the communication and intelligence game. Look at Stephenson. If he had to communicate with his people in the field it is only rational to assume that he would have the highest technology available. And what Paul, do you think that might be?"

QUANTUM COMMUNICATION. They were just ahead of us folks. waayyyy ahead. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

unrecognizable

Post by grinder »

Just so nobody misses the connection here. In the article announcing the "official" and current work on quantum "entanglement" here is the "money quote" as Paul likes to say.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/10 ... index.html

It is really about teleporting information from one site to another site. Quantum information is different from classical information in the sense that it cannot be measured. It has much higher information capacity and it cannot be eavesdropped on. The transmission of quantum information can be made unconditionally secure," said Polzik whose research is reported in the journal Nature"

NOTE THE PHRASE "Cannot be evesdropped on" The transmission of quantum information can be made unconditionally secure. Unconditionally secure...............

THATS IT FOLKS. Can you all see it now? or is it just me?

Townsend Browns group already had that form of communications! That many years ahead! Screw the propulsion systems! thats not what was so important! It was the COMMUNICATION SYSTEM that they themselves used. The backbone of their entire intelligence system! just like Twigsnapper said. Anybody else out there??????? Paul ???????? Am I right ???????? grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

on different levels

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I totally agree with you grinder. I think that you have found the center of the situation. And the reason for the continued security. But why would we be encouraged NOW to be reaching these conclusions?To be seeing the possibilities available. Thats what doesn't mke sense to me. Are we any wiser NOW than we were at the end of World War Two?

And "communication system" has been mentioned by Paul more than once but it seems to come to the surface and then disappear again. That certainly wouldn't have been what we are talking about here, would it? I don't think that the "Group" would have made this technology available in the 50s. Would they have?

I mean, if you are a GLOBAL GROUP as I believe that the Caroline Group is, which country would you pick to give that sort of technology to? Even now, I don't know what the answer to that would be. I suggest that the answer to that is that they kept it to themselves!

Or maybe it (this "communication device mentioned by Paul" was just a simpler version of the REAL communication system. (The one that might still be in the "background". Sort of like the way that the "fan" could be the "Ionic Breeze" and yet represent something even more important.

Do you see what I am trying to say? Is this something that you are going to be able to talk about at the Conference Paul? How much of this complicated subject can you cover in just an hour or so? Mark C.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Woodward

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

I am sure that you are watching the press over Woodwards last. Have you wondered yet why the expression "Hey Woodward!" was used in your direction? Do you see it now? Sources, sources.

I think it was Bernstein that was quoted as saying that it was his duty to pursue " The best obtainable version of the truth." and thats my latest message to you. Just go for the best obtainable version.

Seen any white ponies yet?

Twigsnapper
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

All,

I put Project Winterhaven up at http://www.qualight.com/kinetics a few minutes ago. There are a few sections included, which concern Townsend's views on the communications aspects of his research.

The remaining content primarily concerns the tethered discs that seem to pop up more often than not when people have spoken about his research (that and the TPX).

Andrew
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Project Winterhaven

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Thank you Andrew for putting that site up. I have heard alot about the so called Project Winterhaven but never actually seen any of the paperwork involved. This is AMAZING! Its going to take me some time to absorb it all though. Luckily the writing is clear and precise, even if the subject is sort of way out there for most of us, I think that we can all understand it.

Thing is. This was written in 1953? Am I right? So what happened?

What was the Franklin Institute doing with this material? What was "The Library Project?" Names are named but I have not heard of them in connection with Townsend Brown, or if I did they didn't make an impression. I notice that Princeton is mentioned.

Andrew. Do you know who wrote this? I would think maybe Dr. Brown but I don't think it says that anywhere. Someone who knew what he was talking about certainly.

And this communication system was presented to the Navy in 1950 at Pearl Harbor?

Everybody else. Take a long hard look at what Andrew has provided about the Winterhaven Project. Its amazing. Thanks to Andrews hard work we have this now at our fingertips and thanks to Pauls hard work I feel that I know a little better of what was going in the life of Townsend Brownon but now I really need Paul to get back from wherever and comment on some questions I have about "the rest of the story". Like Victoria I have been saving questions up. Paul is going to need a vacation when he gets back from his vacation! But then there is VEGAS!

First question. There is mention of these power units being put in locomotives, cars, and ships in the future. Fifty six, almost fifty-seven years later, Are there actual plans drawn up for these projects and these designs. WHAT HAPPENED??????? Mark C..
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Quantum Vacuum

Post by skyfish »

From twigsnapper:

Stochastic Electrodynamics:

Such a cool sounding term that I had to look it up.

This just gave me goosebumps.

The zero point field can be thought of, roughly speaking, as a superposition of electromagnetic waves with random phases and directions, with a power distribution proportional to the cube of frequency. This spectrum diverges, implying that there is an infinite amount of energy at every point in space (as does conventional QM for different reasons). A cutoff frequency on the order of the reciprocal of the Planck time is often introduced in principle. Planck's constant then appears as a scale factor for quantum fluctuations in the zero point field.
implying that there is an infinite amount of energy at every point in space
Wouldn't that be E=ST energy = space x time?

That was the problem I had with e=mc^2, and that is what I told Frank W. But if you read his reply he said that e=mc^2 is for a particle at rest, so it was not applicable.

But I'm no math guy.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Quantum Vacuum

Post by skyfish »

url, url, url
I forget to attach docs to emails too....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_electrodynamics