Sanskrit

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

My lousy attempt at humor....

Post by Mikado14 »

It probably said, "oh my branches and boughs, it is getting late and I must leave!"

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Sanskrit

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
I at first thought that the tree said
"Build the ledge , Kevin"
And I set off full tilt to build a building called the ledge, but after facing immense resistance, and by carefully realising the precise position of where I was proposing to build the ledge, and then by been advised by somebody upon here, it became obvious that what was actually been said , by the tree was,
"Build the knowledge , Kevin"
And again I am off full tilt to do exactly that.
Who am I to argue?
My dog's were with Me, when the tree spoke, it is a fabulous Oak tree, and is positioned at a very precise position, I now KNOW this after building my knowledge of a matrix.
They sensed nothing, they did not react, so I doubt it was verbally talking.
Was it the tree?
My dog's give me the most amazing looks , as I stand asking the tree things.
They don't realise that quite often, I ask it things without it been a verbal sound.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Paul, Linda and Trickfox

Back on our discussion of the Vedic texts.

Trickfox: I think that you have noticed in the things that happen here on the forum that the information that you THINK that you need iinitially shows up in unexpected forms. I noted your interest in learning sanskrit, but the language itself is not the prize for you. Its the answer to the question "WHY WAS OPPENHEIMER TRANSLATING THE VEDIC VERSES HIMSELF?"

You know there is much to be said for recognizing the possibility that the man at the end of th shovel, when he unearths something new, is not necessarily capable of interrpretting what he has found. Yet in this world, He who discovers something can generally describe its properties and its history to the rest of us. Still though, I hope you can see, he is just basically the bloke at the end of the shovel.

Why did Dr. Brown have as his partner a man who was also TRANSLATING VEDIC VERSE HIMSELF.

Because ............... in the earlier translation something very important was lost. Anybody understand what that might have been and how that might have happened? Throwing the gauntlet out here to Pauls advisory group. What can you make of that? Twigsnapper
There is something else besides Sanskrit that is so fascinating about Dr. Oppenheimer, namely:
He also made important contributions to the theory of cosmic ray showers, and did work which led eventually toward descriptions of quantum tunneling. In the late 1930s, he was the first to write papers suggesting the existence of what we today call black holes.

Source: http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/robert ... ation.html
The good Doctor was interested in quantum tunneling. Sounds familiar. Then there is the connection to cosmic ray showers and black holes.

Why do I think that these are subjects in which also Dr. Brown would be interested in?

Just as a trivia let me also add the following link on Dr. Oppenheimer quoting the Gita during the Trinity test in New Mexico:

http://www.faktoider.nu/oppenheimer_eng.html
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Today's trivia fact:

In the interdisciplinary study of consciousness at the level where physics and human anatomy meet, there is a theory that the microtubules in the human cytoskeleton are the conduits (quantum tunnels) for bringing exterior consciousness into our individual awareness.

FWIW

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

From Kevin:
A dominant cross feature is formed due to the spacing of the angles of the lines, thus a concentration of the circulations is compressed into the cross.
The circulations also gather up content, and each adjoining such vector point is circulating either clockwise or anti-clockwise, thus a snake like flow is detectable circulating around adjoining vector points'
If the flows are information?, then all information is circulating to every created thing
Kevin, this is the tree of life. Creating patterns, sacred geometry that is" circulating to every created thing".....Yes! DNA too. The templates for all life....all creation. I have seen this.

Paul wrote:
The illustration that accompanied the text were just to.... contemporary.
Yes Paul, that has crossed my mind also. Before I thorw out the bath water, I like to consider all possibilities.
Something that made me keep this idea....was the circulation of mercury...the description of the field propulsion engine....sounds too much like the nazi bell.
And it is clear to me that the authors of the vedas were so correct on so many other things that there must be some pepper in there!
If my discussion of the truth of the sanskrit texts is uncomfortable for some, I can understand. It is somehting that loses the divine nature when spoken of, but even buddha talked about it. We can too. It is there for all of mankind. I bring this in the spirit it was intended...the divine spark is in all things and we should rejoice....it will rejoice with us.

Rose...just saw your post..
"microtubules "...yes...they produce flashes of light! Quantum connection.

skyfish
>( {)">
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Rose,
"Exterior"
Don't just look outwards, think what bubbles up from interior?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

God knows where I should post this, but since you started Ms. Rose, then let me continue. If Mr. Schatzkin feels that this belongs into a different thread, then I will of course move the post.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - 31/10/2008
Rare, prehistoric-age reptile found nesting in New Zealand

They say the reptiles are the last descendants of a species that walked the earth with the dinosaurs more than 200 million years ago.

They have unique characteristics, such as two rows of top teeth closing over one row at the bottom. They also have a pronounced parietal eye, a light-sensitive pineal gland on the top of the skull. This white patch of skin - called its "third eye" - slowly disappears as they mature.
Now, what has a lowly lizzard to do with the sublime language of Sanskrit? Please read again.

What if there are analogies in the human evolution? Please read Dr. Brown entry from Journal No. 1.:
Dr. Brown wrote:Increase in Weight and Density of Certain Rocks

Leesburg, VA, October 7, 1955.

There appears to be evidence, however tenuous and perhaps controversial, that a civilization existed on the earth 70,000 to 200,000 years ago. It may be said that this civilization had simple and effective ways of moving stone --- based on today?s standards.

In the high Andes of Peru --- the Sachahuaman Fortress --- stones weighing 200 tons each were fitted together so closely that a knife blade cannot be inserted between them.

Enormous stones --- 14? x 17? x 70?, weighing upwards to 1200 tons, were moved and placed in position in various parts of the world. Baalbek, Easter Island, as well as in Peru. (See "Case for the UFO" by Jessup). It has been suggested that some form of levitation employed by the ancients made possible the moving of these enormous stones.

I submit that the weight of these stones may have changed since they were quarried, that the change may have been rapid at first and then slowed down as the years passed.

To develop this hypothesis, the following is suggested:

At some time between 70,000 and 200,000 years ago, a worldwide change occurred which created or recreated light gravitational isotopes. This could have been a sudden increase in the intensity of cosmic radiation or it could have been a close approach or contact with a comet.

The result nevertheless was a rapid and effective increase in the content of light gravitational isotopes in certain susceptible materials. This increase presumably was limited to certain clays and rocks. The resulting loss of weight caused tectonic forces and started mountain building processes.

The continent of Atlantis may have risen from the ocean during this period. During the height of this gravitational revolution, many materials were phenomenally light and could be transported with ease. Certain substances may have had negative gravitational mass and escaped from the earth. Structures to fly in the air may have been constructed from common materials by beneficiating from entrapping or loading materials.

Men turned with ease toward the quarrying of huge masses of stone simply because they were able to lift and move them. It is my hypothesis that the largest stones cold be carried by a relatively few men. They literally floated through the air, like huge logs floating on water. Their inertial mass, however, must have been enormous. When motionless they must have required great force to start them moving and, when in motion, they must have required equally great effort to stop them!

This period of "lightness" must have lasted many centuries, because during that time a flourishing, highly developed human society evolved

Decay of the light gravitational isotopes began when the factor causing their synthesis ceased to be operative. This decay, similar to radioactive decay, was very rapid at the start, diminishing in rate as the centuries passed.

It is presumed that unless synthesis is now operating or has been more or less regularly operating during the intervening time, decay of this original effect is still proceeding. The result then would be a continuing increase in the weight of these rocks.

During the first few centuries of weight "increase", great tectonic forces similar but opposite to those which originally created "Atlantis", now served to destroy it. Great loading due to the increase in weight of these specific rocks, together with isostatic flow, would have caused the sinking of the mythical continent.

In brief, therefore, the disappearance of Atlantis may be related to and concurrent with the termination of quarrying operations of the huge stones. The same increase of weight, caused by the decay of light isotopes, caused by the decay of light isotopes, is the reason, so it seems.

As the weight of the monoliths, such as the Easter Island images, increased, their supporting foundations gave way and caused them to fall. Most of these images have fallen backward

It is proposed that samples of these monoliths (and others) be accurately weighed each year for several years, to determine if weight is still increasing. If so, and if rate has been undisturbed, curve may be extrapolated to indicate approximate date of vertical weightlessness (See above curve)

Typical half-life curve --- similar to decay of radioactive materials.
What if these peculiar conditions influenced something else besides the rocks? What about the human mind, body, longevity and the overall psycho-physical constitution? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MODERN-DAY HUMANS IF SIMILAR CONDITIONS WERE ONCE AGAIN ESTABLISHED ON EARTH?

And look at the date and location of the entry: Leesburg, VA, October 7, 1955.

Leesburg.

The above quote was first mentioned by Ms. Victoria Steele who was fascinated by references to Atlantis. I hope my memory serves me well here.
Mr. Fish wrote:Yes Paul, that has crossed my mind also. Before I thorw out the bath water, I like to consider all possibilities. Something that made me keep this idea....was the circulation of mercury...the description of the field propulsion engine....sounds too much like the nazi bell.
Mr. Fish, this is a very interesting topic. Please take a look at some of the discussion that took place a couple of months ago.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 03c#p13168

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 03c#p13462

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 03c#p13445

There is an insight you offered for which I am particulary grateful i. e.:
Mr. Fish wrote:And the method of VIMANA propulsion was circulating mercury. Sounds like nazi bell...kind of...but in a vimana...It was rotated in a circle,,,like a doughnut. Like a super hall effect...hall effect I belive points in the right direction...similar to poldenktov's rotating ceramic discs....aether flow 90 degrees to rotation. maybe that should be in download section??? Do a plama doughnut...as dense and energetic as you can make it...and rotate the field...yes....iron ring in center of tube....coil wound...drive with induction....?
The Hall-Effect. Again thank you! Then there might also be a potential (sic!) link to Walter Gerlach - at least as far as mercury is concerned.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 03c#p13367

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM,
Mecury in the How it Works thread...now I have to read that thread too! lol
Hey...bismuth disolves in mercury!
Nazi bell! Yes...we are in the very same rabbit hole!
"Utron"...very interesting!
Yes...hall effect...points the way. I think that is what galaxies are doing! And podlenktov.

I see a path, on it are other foot prints...leading to this place!

ALL THIS IS DESCRIBED IN GREAT DETAIL IN JOSEPH FARRELL's books
I have read his material also. I think there is a lot of pepper there...but Paul is critical...again...I cannot discard everything he wrote. It is said that truth is stranger than fiction and I DO believe that to be true...so I am willing to entertain some "non-standard" ideas. I can see how the sanskrit, field propulstion, black sun...all of it connect.
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Nazi bell! Yes...we are in the very same rabbit hole!

have read his material also. I think there is a lot of pepper there...but Paul is critical...again...I cannot discard everything he wrote. It is said that truth is stranger than fiction and I DO believe that to be true...so I am willing to entertain some "non-standard" ideas. I can see how the sanskrit, field propulstion, black sun...all of it connect.
skyfish
Uh, the Nazi Bell is a very delicate topic. I think that there is much sugar mixed with sand here. A critical approach can only be good here.

As for Joseph Farrell, I think that Mr. Schatzkin has every reason to be cautious. Dr. Farrell's book can be used as interesting reference guides in terms of the collected information, but he is sometimes jumping to conclusions.

AM
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

They also have a pronounced parietal eye, a light-sensitive pineal gland on the top of the skull. This white patch of skin - called its "third eye" - slowly disappears as they mature.
I have been told that a similar calcification that occurs in the human pineal gland. I have also been told that this calcification can be reversed if one gives up table salt and fluoridated products. Since Kevin has reminded me that consciousness flows both ways, I am visualizing the impact on the Field, as Lynn Mctaggert calls Dr. Brown's QPC, were millions of shining pineal glands functioning as they should.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

This talk of the third eye...brings to mind a book I read years ago...by a fellow named t. lobsang rampa. I would recommend it! Oh yes...there he is..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Rampa

Rose wrote:

I have also been told that this calcification can be reversed

from wiki:
The title of the book is derived from an operation similar to trepanation in which a third eye is drilled into Rampa's forehead, allegedly giving him the power of clairvoyance. The book describes the operation as follows
:

Talk about holes in yer head! lol
skyfish
>( { )">
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

T. Lobsang Rampa

Post by Mikado14 »

Before we go off on Rampa let me say that he has been mentioned here before but let us not make the mistake of Mme. Blavatsky and believe all that we read. I will take the position of presenting the devils' side.

http://www.serendipity.li/baba/rampa.html

Flyshit and pepper, they look so much alike, sometimes you end up tasting it to find out what it is.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

This is not much about Sanskrit , but the thread seems to be where you all are gathered , so I will give you my update anyway.
I got back from the lunar conference, and I did manage to give my talk, which was billed as a "dessert" for the banquet, Two roast pigs and then me !

The outbound plane journey from SF to Florida turned out to be quite a strange one. Yes I did indeed see an anomaly, somewhere before Phoenix and will describe it for you .... because I know you are sometimes interested in this sort of thing.Of course I can only wonder if this was a totally subjective experience, no way of telling, such an experience might well just show how very unstable my mind has become ...

A small round silver craft seemed to be following the plane, at about the same speed just underneath the mid point where I was sitting, it had some sort of loop arrangement over the top side, like a handle, but I could not see any wings.Then the round object broke away from the route of the plane and transformed into a black rocket shaped object with a white nose cone.

That looked exactly like the images of lunar probes, now being manufactured in UK .

The object moved out at the side of the plane in some looped configurations , up and down and sideways , it seemed to be emitting a transparent force field or diagram into the atmosphere around . The field looked like a cellular structure , individual cells with nuclei bunched together like a bubble. Finally the rocket shaped object transformed again and moved towards the direction of the ground, first turning into a large white sphere and then gradually getting smaller .

The object was presently followed by a big speeding black jet plane , which had a red fire exhaust ( really ) then by a fast moving mid sized passenger aircraft and a smaller one .

I thought I should remember all this and let you know , because at very least it does show a curious ability to generate perceptions that are not usual ones. Mind you I have had a few other inexplicable moments , seeing things that were not there, in particular a very clear perception of native American artifacts that were never on visible display, that was when I was writing an article on the 'Pipestone Quarries" .

I suspect what happens in my case is that an intense mental focus can cause a resurgence of unconsciously located materials, resulting in visual manifestations. Perhaps these things happen all the time , people see what their mind is focused on, certainly ones interest will always color ones observations.

Does seeing something that does not formally exist mean that ones mind is faulty, could it be that I need a proper diagnosis !
Or should I assume that some sort of extra- terrestrial or super normal communication has occurred?

Anyway the professional and well qualified "lunatics" are going to the moon now I am sure, to build habitats , telescopes and laboratories and to and mine for minerals and energy .

A big shift for lunar development over the past few months has been into consolidated international enterprise, the boundaries between various nations and corporate interests are coming down and I do not think this will become anything other that a global effort

I did try to convince the working group that lunar development has to be planetary development as well , and that space policy has to address both levels in tangent. I did ask for the establishment of in depth International problem solving perspectives at the space policy level, and I did mention AI as leading us into both the space and the information age.

A few heard me perhaps, which made it all worthwhile...

As far as Sanskrit is concerned, I did not learn that language although I have a friend who is a professor in the field . Sanskrit has reached into the depths of linguistic construction and continues to manifest as point of entry for many ancient yoga practices .

The lunar light seems as the flow of a human perception, in the original Sanskrit theories as well. If that perception can be presently be established as a collective and benign one, I feel it will manifest a great destiny for mankind .

The moon can bring us all together, becoming as universal symbol for the momentum into the information age . The moon can act to locate the dimension where mathematics joins up with human attributes, to bring us the collective ability for an advanced human evolution.

I went to Johnson Space Center on the last day , and saw Endeavour sitting on the pad ready to go, and the clean room where the ISS components are assembled .

The ISS sees 16 sun rises each day , one every 45 minutes .

The sun pulses magnetic waves to us every eight minutes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27525165/

Happy election day to one and all !!

Love Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Amalie,
The silver light of the moon, the golden light of the sun.

Think about it, think of the moon been 400 times smaller than the sun, and the sun been 400 times further away than the moon, really try and think about that, dismiss all other thoughts, and THINK.

Isn't it a COINCIDENCE that the moon exactly covers the sun, no it is not.
Isn't it odd than you cannot see the far side of the SILVER moon, no it is not, ask Alice as She stepped through the SILVERED mirror, where She saw the back of the mirror.

We are on the mirror surface, I recently sailed to France on a flat calm full moon, I stood at the front point of the ship, Titanic style, and watched the SILVER ripples on the MIRROR flat calm sea.
Hopefully someone can find the sanskrit link to all of this?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
I hope You are viewing, I/we could do with your knowledge here, this is about the king of the jungle that roared at You, just a mirror image of yourself?
http://www.iis.ac.uk/view_article.asp?ContentID=106622
Kevin
fibonacci is king