NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Linda Brown »

Fred ... Thanks so much ....And you quoted:

Markus: "I know what they were trying to do."
Markus: "I know what the Bell was really about." he repeated.
Cook: "OK, Go ahead. I'm listening."
Markus: "They were trying to generate a torsion field."
Cook: "What is a torsion field."
Markus: "Laternentrager means 'lantern holder.' But it's the second code name that's the giveaway. Chronos You know what it means, don't you?"
Cook: "Yes, Dan. I know what it means. What is a torsion field? What does it do?"
Markus: "If you generate a torsion field of sufficient magnitude the theory says you can bend the four dimensions of space around the generator. The more torsion you generate, the more space you perturb." After a pause he continued. "When you bend space, you also bend time." Now do you understand what they were trying to do?" Nick Cook sad nothing so Markus continued.
"They were trying to build a f^(&ing time machine!"

(FTM to those that are quite familiar with the words and abbreviation)
Which brings us full circle into what has been postulated and alleged by Morgan all along. Was this the reason Dr. Brown was going with Mr. Twigsnapper into Nazi Germany?

So what will happen on December 21, 2012? Will a time event happen or "catch up with the present? Will that day be the point of "critical mass" for a new paradigm for the Earth? A "novel" paradigm which takes us to a higher state of being? I personally feel that this is as likely to be possible as any of the other theories and predictions put forth based on prophecy from the Bible to Nostradamus and so on."----------------------------------------------------------

And I personally agree with you here. Thanks for this message Fred. One has to ask, If the technology is being developed now ( with the help of all of new information bubbling to the surface and the understanding of old work carefully hidden ..... and in the near future (before 2012) exactly what might happen if it is successful this time?

What if this time it goes beyond " They WERE TRYING TO BUILD" and moves boldly and without hinderance into " THEY BUILT" ? But now we are talking about the present! .... Not in Nazi Germany during World War II. What happens when that "switch" is thrown NOW?

In my minds eye ....... which is a strange viewpoint, granted..... I see a little red light popping on in someones master panel...... and somehow the message will flash ..... " Well, they finally did it."

And THEN what happens???? That I expect will be the one most important single instance in the life of humankind as we know it, and hopefully will present the opportunity then to take a step not available to us all before.

Amazing isn't it. Just the raw possibilities. Linda
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Amalie,

I suspect the PCBs are in the paints and / or adhesives, but I don't know the site at all.

Burning it off would probably cause partial oxideation and lead to more problems. If it is in the paint or adhesives, it will probably have to be scraped off and disposed.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:Fred ... Thanks so much ....And you quoted:

And I personally agree with you here. Thanks for this message Fred. One has to ask, If the technology is being developed now ( with the help of all of new information bubbling to the surface and the understanding of old work carefully hidden ..... and in the near future (before 2012) exactly what might happen if it is successful this time?

What if this time it goes beyond " They WERE TRYING TO BUILD" and moves boldly and without hinderance into " THEY BUILT" ? But now we are talking about the present! .... Not in Nazi Germany during World War II. What happens when that "switch" is thrown NOW?

In my minds eye ....... which is a strange viewpoint, granted..... I see a little red light popping on in someones master panel...... and somehow the message will flash ..... " Well, they finally did it."

Amazing isn't it. Just the raw possibilities. Linda
In our forum thread "Hidden But Why" may lie some of the answers to why we are still burning oil, and not living off of "free energy." To paraphrase Hal Puthoff, "There is enough ZPE in a a cup of coffee to vaporize the oceans of the world." And in that sense it is easy to see why we are still struggling along and debating the possibilities rather than using them.

Humanity as a whole has not reached the point where such technology can be manifest in the benefits of humankind, without that devastation remaining a very real possibility for total annihilation of all life on the planet. But then I beg to ask, wasn't the same thing true about atomic energy? In fact, it was the very destructive forces that were unleashed prior to the first reactor for power generation, which brought us into the "atomic age" to begin with.

I can see how a group such as the "Carolines" would want to suppress technology, not from the people so much as from the military/industrial complex and governments that perpetrate such horrors on each other, while their unknowing populations are the ones that suffer most from their diabolical schemes and incursions. It makes sense that they would remain politically neutral, having the common sense and foresight to see how dangerous and illogical it is.

Although everyone has their own views on possibilities, I see the possibilities that free energy would create as ending many of the conflicts and possibility for conflict that we now face. Benefits far outweigh the risks, since there would be no need to fight over the source of energy. It would provide transportation systems that only would compete in luxury accommodations and horsepower, and not fuel efficiency. It would mean that space flight would not be a barrier, but a new source of commerce, exploration, and trade.

It would also mean that innovations in computers, telecommunications, and health care would no longer be limited to concerns regarding energy consumption or greenhouse gases. And it would free us up to plan systems of agriculture and distribution that relies less on chemicals, which would provide for healthier foods.

We have always lived with risks of crime and war. But that is because of the profits and the needs of people, not because humanity is inherently evil. Free energy would eliminate many of the reasons for both, although not all of them. But it would make those that seek to incite such heinous acts that more conspicuous, and their motives that more transparent. As such, it would be easier to identify the criminals and their intent, thereby the capability of crime prevention would dramatically improve. Along with some of the ideas that Mr. Trickfox has proposed, we would life in a more peaceful and safe world. Our new found freedoms will allow us the opportunities to enlightenment of mind and spirit, instead of mere survival of the body. This reality is within our grasp.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

A slight sidetrack to the conversation.... but related by the possibility of "energy to burn"

When the energy efficient devices come out of the closet and we all begin to think on a bigger scale... I think there are already "others" who have thought it and have already been making plans....

MARS what will happen to it- who will own it?

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

arc wrote:When the energy efficient devices come out of the closet and we all begin to think on a bigger scale... I think there are already "others" who have thought it and have already been making plans....
MARS what will happen to it- who will own it?
First, this scenario is totally unrealistic in today's global environment. Just try and stake a claim to the Moon by virtue of Americans being the only ones to walk on its surface and see how far you get. Second, in regards to Mars, while it will obviously be a very expensive journey to get there, staking property rights to another planet by placing a flag on its surface will "fly" in the faces of every other nation on this blue planet.

And third, regarding your first sentence with respect to those closet energy devices, they have come out several times in the past, most notably by Tesla and his Wardenclyffe Tower on Long Island. The energy baron of the time, happened to be James Pierpont Morgan. When Tesla tore up his contract with George Westinghouse, he essentially gave up rights to Morgan, because by that time, Westinghouse had sold out to Morgan because he couldn't pay off his debt to him.

Either way, Morgan controlled interests in oil and coal and he was not about to let Tesla make electricity free. So as many times as others have emerged from their workshops and garages with energy devices to supplant the energy industry, it has never gone very far. In fact, real alternative technology that is currently available has done nothing to replace coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear as the primary source of electrical power here in America. The plans have been in place for many decades, simply suppress anything that challenges the status quo by whatever means are necessary.

It is my feeling (not just an opinion) that the reason we have very little alternatives is because that is the way it is designed by the controlling interests in the markets that produce energy. It takes more than plasma balls to move an entire world into a new context of energy. More precisely it takes a lot of balls, and not many have stepped forward to demonstrate they possess such large spheres of courage.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Good reaction there FM,

I also believe the planets are "for the eventual benefit of all"

Yes, the energy barons have a large say in global politics. It is interesting to see the reactions to various devices that have hit the news, and how quickly they disappear from public perception.

The ground swell of the Internet however has crossed all national boundaries and puts "publication" in the hands of the masses.

It is interesting to see the ongoing and still growing interest in alternative energy systems and the number of people experimenting with permanent magnet "motor" creations.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Kevin ,

I have not been to four corners, but I understand it has cultural significance , as being the location designated for the "emergence" within the cosmic sipapu of the original Indian tribes, it is designated as being the location for the future 'emergences "as well . This significant location was identified by the native Americans in pre-history long before the state lines and boundaries were drawn.

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Arc and all .

"The ground swell of the Internet however has crossed all national boundaries and puts "publication" in the hands of the masses."

That is why the world is changing , such capacities indicate the forthcoming " information Age " but I myself do not feel that this world will realize an genuine outcome for the profound and pacifist potentials, without adequate and internationalised policy direction within the informational and space based mediums.

Here is link to Science Debate 2008 .
Both Presidential Candidates have offered 14 answers to questions on science , a great deal is based around the utilization of information technologies .

http://www.sciencedebate2008.com/www/index.php?id=42

Amalie
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Kevin

Thank you for the Dr Chuckanov link. It is interesting

Being as new here as I am, I have only just begun to browse through the posts... there is more to you than meets the eye, even with my few posts you have made a couple of very conceptual-insightful-relational jumps within topics, that are perceptive and "helpful".

It is appreciated.
thanks

arc
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Chris ,

I think the PCB's were contained in the oils and solvents that were used to service the vehicles and equipments stored in Hangar One.

They are probably just remain as trace residues , that have been absorbed into the composite siding and still adhere in places to the steel beams. Apparently the huge concrete floor is not contaminated ( all eight feet of it ), so the PCB's must have been distributed from air relating servicings.

As you say trying to burn these residues away might result in dangerous oxidations .

Navy and EPA studies seem a bit one sided . Access to the Hangar has been refused, even for responsible parties under supervision , which makes unofficial investigations or the putting forward of alternatives more difficult.

I have a feeling that they may be some other answers than the ones already given, anyway the task at the moment seems to be to persuade the government to replace sidings after cleanup so that the site is usable again .

Many Thanks

Amalie
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Hanger One

Post by htmagic »

Amalie,

The PCBs were probably oil-based. PCBs were typically in transformer oils and ballasts. The PCBs would have to be collected prior to final disposal in a permitted TSCA incinerator. If the PCBs are on the surface of an impermeable surface, they can be wiped or washed from the surface. If the surface is porous, then it is harder to deal with and the material is considered contaminated. If it is concrete, a solvent could be used to extract the PCBs into solution but it is much harder and never considered "clean."

There are encapsulation methods for asbestos but the best way is to totally remove it and it is an expensive proposition. And while the asbestos is being removed, you can do the lead removal at the same time.

It would be best to read the report of the sources of contaminants and their concentrations before a suitable alternative is selected.

Hope that helps!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
Senior Officer

NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Remember the Women

Post by htmagic »

Other than Linda's posts, it has been quiet here lately with the women.

I haven't heard from Victoria or Elizabeth Helen Drake lately. How are you ladies doing?

Paul, how are things going with you? We haven't heard from you lately. I'm sure you're going through the second edit.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul and/or the Assistant Administrator,

As I requested per Email, please lockout the Mikado 14 account.

I have exported all my PM's for future reference and have no need for the account any longer.

After having posted over 2,000 posts, the time to follow other endeavors is at hand. Let some new blood come in and I believe this troll will take some of his own advice. Put your money where you mouth is and build it. I shall and have been.

I wish the forum the best.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy