SPECIAL OPERATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: absolutely

Post by Trickfox »

twigsnapper wrote:But still my loyaties much the same as Dr. Brown.
Well it just so happens that "so are mine in every single detail".
and that's why I chose to return to my beloved California as soon as Possible. I just have to get things started up here first then apply for citizenship to the US.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Annemarie
Space Cadet

similarities

Post by Annemarie »

In reading the past couple of messages about loyalties and patriotism I am struck with the observation that Dr. Brown ,and Trickfox too are not so much Nationalistic .... but ... what would be a good word? .... localistic? ... they seem to have a love of certain areas .

For Dr. Brown it was mentioned that he loved Ohio and Florida and California. HE HAD A HIGH REGARD for be the land and particular nature of it and I expect that Trickfox is the same . So whats a new word for Patriotism when it relates to the love of the NATURE in areas ...... I understand that can easily be global in scope. (The only thing keeping a person from feeling the same about rivers in Russia or Islands in the Pacific .... or farmland in China .... is the familiarity with it.) The love for it ... and the world in general, is just a matter of getting to know it. The only thing limiting the development of that sort of love and regard is ignorance of these other places. NOW I UNDERSTAND DR. BROWNS LOVE OF TRAVEL. The base of appreciation is there.

Its easy to understand another persons love of homeland if you stand with him overlooking the same scenery..... we just need to quickly see that that love is destined to be global .... the sooner the better. Annemarie
Trickfox
The Magician

symetric similarities

Post by Trickfox »

Annemarie wrote:Trickfox too ....have a love of certain areas .

For Dr. Brown it was mentioned that he loved Ohio and Florida and California. HE HAD A HIGH REGARD for be the land and particular nature of it and I expect that Trickfox is the same .
... love is destined to be global .... the sooner the better. Annemarie
Yes, indeed you are correct on both observation Annemarie, but somehow one part of me tells me that I have no right to go through the looking glass because I see myself looking in from the other side and I" understand".

My frustration must last forever and I accept it because I know there is still plenty to do, and I am still busy doing it.

I will be busy for ever in fact and "That" is the answer to the theorem.

This is "the space in between". The decimal in PI, The seperation between 11 and 13. The ying meeting the yan. And now I must slowly reverse the entropy. Bearden may be wrong after all.

These geographical areas are familliar areas I have allways loved them. There are wonderful people there in Santa Monica and also In Berkely where my first love now lives and awaits my next phone call, She was and still is my best maternal friend. Her name is Marilyn M. and she loves dolphins.

These are all familliar beings because they are my friends who have shown me such beautiful natural areas, and we have enjoyed the nature of the desert, the beauty of the Pacific Ocean, and yes the travel, and this is what I miss most. Its the travel and sun worship part that I will soon resolve.

Nothing can anchor me just yet but my work.

Raymond
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Annemarie
Space Cadet

California Dreamin

Post by Annemarie »

Trickfox

"And California dreamin is becoming a reality". Annemarie
Geoff
Space Cadet

Claim General Patton was assasinated by member of the OSS

Post by Geoff »

"George S. Patton, America's greatest combat general of the Second World War, was assassinated after the conflict with the connivance of US leaders, according to a new book.
The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives."
"But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts".
"Mr Bazata led an extraordinary life. He was a member of the Jedburghs, the elite unit who parachuted into France to help organise the Resistance in the run up to D-Day in 1944. He earned four purple hearts, a Distinguished Service Cross and the French Croix de Guerre three times over for his efforts."

Extracts above taken from:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -book.html
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Where'd It Hit Him?

Post by Paul S. »

Geoff wrote:OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton,
Did the bullet that killed Patton hit him in the nose?

Morgan said something about the only thing Patton feared was a bullet in the nose...or something like that. I think it's in the Epilogue.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: SPECIAL OPERATIONS

Post by Griffin »

Possibly the main fear about General Patton was that he might provoke a war in Europe with the Soviets which the U.S. was not prepared to fight.

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Everybody look it up and double check me but I believe that the General was injured in an accident. Apparently a truck hit his car head on ( though only going at a very slow rate, no one else in the car was hurt but Patton apparently was thrown forward enough to hit his head. Died a couple of days later. He never got home from Germany. though I think he was scheduled to leave for home the next day.() I was born the next day or so ..... sorry, but I was too busy getting used to the new world to note his passing!

Maybe his passion about the bullet heading for his nose was sort of a twisted prophecy....
I remember thinking that an Ox cart was what killed him from a short scene in the movie but I guess I was wrong assuming that. I guess that was just a nod to the randomness of it. All those bullets flying about his head during his military career and he had to be hit by a ... truck.

And maybe..some might say.. the entire " accident" was a set up for an assasination? I don't know about that. Surely a bullet hole would have been noticed? Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
George Patton died of an embolism on December 21, 1945 at the military hospital in Heidelberg, Germany with his wife present.
:roll:

What the heck?

Trickfox
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Right, After he hit his head in that accident. But here is something I thought you might appreciate Trickfox.

"This was also the time when he quietly turned over an original copy of the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, which he had smuggled out of Germany in violation of JCS 1067, to the Huntington Library, a world-class repository of historical original papers, books, and maps, near Pasadena. He instructed physicist Robert Millikan, then the chairman of the board of trustees of the Huntington Library to make no official record of the transaction, and not to make the materials available for public inspection during Patton's lifetime. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton

This happened the summer before his death, on a visit to LA. It means proably a whole lot of nothing but I just found it interesting that he would hand over information to be kept " during his lifetime" to the one man who told my Dad as a student that his ideas were " impossible and not to be considered." Seems sometimes this little rabbit hole gets mighty crowded.............. why would he ask Millikan to make " no official record of the transaction"? One of those simple .... hummmm moments! Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~baustin/nurmlaw2.html
I had never actually heard of these laws, but I was aware of the horrors that came from them... It's interesting to see the actual wording of this nonsensical legal premise.

Trickfox
Geoff
Space Cadet

Post by Geoff »

Referring solely to the Telegraph article:
“His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.”

I presume the low-velocity projectile was not a bullet, for that would not be in keeping with an accident. I guess (with no knowledge of these matters) that whatever the projectile was, it would have been fired from very close range, maybe from within Patton’s car. I presume the injury caused by the projectile would appear consistent with injuries sustained in a genuine car accident.
Mr Wilcox says “the driver of the truck was whisked away to London before he could be questioned and no autopsy was performed on Patton's body”.
Geoff

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -book.html
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Geoff,

I hardly know what to say regarding your last couple of posts. Obviously there is alot of material there that needs to be investigated. It sends a chill up my spine, frankly.

"The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives."

Or maybe he had uncovered something else. And studying Patton somewhat, I think that he would be the worlds worst loose cannon and somebodys biggest nightmare if he discovered something that was meant not to be unveiled.

And of course the OSS had operatives that would have been capable of that, and probably the low projectile weapons that could do that. And I can see that the " accident" would have been to simply " stop" the Generals car where it was meant to stop. I doubt that the marksman would have been nearby but good enough to hit what he was aiming at.......... and of course it wouldn't look at all like a bullet wound ... and if no autopsy was performed then no one would notice the anomaly.

Griffin said "Possibly the main fear about General Patton was that he might provoke a war in Europe with the Soviets which the U.S. was not prepared to fight."

And this Jedburg member .... I am sure ... with all of his awards for service .... was not a complete scumbag hired killer. So what the heck went on that none of us have known about?

And with a shiver I also remember Mr. Stephensons words to Morgan. " Still above ground I see".

A rabbit hole here I am sure some brave soul will take on. I am just not sure that I want to be the one. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Another possible motive for Patton's assassination:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index888.htm wrote: The only American General who dared opposed President Truman and the Nazi Forces backing him was the American war hero George Patton, and whose armies were poised to not only completely destroy his Nazi enemies but also confront and defeat the Soviet Forces. President Truman than ordered American General Dwight Eisenhower to assassinate General Patton, and which he did in exchange for Truman’s ‘promise’ that he would be ‘given’ the US Presidency after Truman’s departure.

President Truman wasn’t done, however, in his purging of those American Military Forces remaining loyal to the United States as General of the Army Douglas MacArthur was ‘dismissed’ from his service upon learning that Truman had signed another ‘Secret Armistice’ with the Chinese Communists allowing them to stay in power and possess the Northern part of the Korean Nation.

Now the motives behind President Truman’s Nazi backed forces for creating both Soviet Russia and Communist China as the two most powerful enemies of the United States lay in their knowledge that for any capitalist society to survive it needed constant warfare to grow its economic and political power. And after their suppression of all remaining opposition within the US Military they needed only to suppress, and enslave, their own citizens to complete their task of establishing their rule upon our entire Earth.

To accomplish the total subjugation of their citizens they began implementing and creating the same ideologies, programmes and institutions used by Nazi Germany used to subjugate the German people, and none more important than gaining total control over their Nations press, and which today have been consolidated to the point that only 5 corporations control 100 percent of that Nations entire media structure.

But the ‘main ingredient’ that lay behind their success in subjugating their peoples, both the German and US Nazi Forces, lay in the words of Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

And to no greater effect was this Nazi ‘prescription’ applied than by President Eisenhower who personally oversaw the wholesale destruction of America’s once great public transportation system by dismantling its vast rail and electric streetcar systems to install in their place the German Nazi backed plan of a Nation totally crisscrossed by Autobahn roadways with every ‘citizen’ having their own ‘peoples car’ , and all occurring during the 1950’s where the American people were kept in a constant state of fear from their Soviet and Chinese atomic bombs.

To the truth, however, of the United States vast Autobahn roadway system, and which the German Nazis realized too, the creation of a total police state cannot be accomplished without such a system as one the one hand the destruction of mass public transportation limits threat to their rule by massive protests, and on the other the creation of these roadways provide for the establishment of military rule.

I would venture to state that virtually none of the American people even know the true name or purpose of their Autobahn System, and which I’ll quote here directly from their own government’s information on them:

Interstate: The Eisenhower Interstate System of highways retains its separate identity within the NHS.

Strategic Highway Network(STRAHNET): This is a network of highways which are important to the United States' strategic defense policy and which provide defense access, continuity and emergency capabilities for defense purposes.

Major Strategic Highway Network Connectors: These are highways which provide access between major military installations and highways which are part of the Strategic Highway Network.

It is important to note about President Eisenhower that as he neared the ending of his rule over America he engineered his own coup against the Nazi Forces overtaking America and ordered his Military Forces to assist in the defeat of Vice President Richard Nixon whose planned Presidency would solidify Nazi Control over the United States. President Eisenhower’s coup forces were successfully in defeating Nixon and allowing Kennedy to ascend to the Presidency leading Eisenhower to warn his Nation of what they were truly facing, and as he stated during his farewell address to his citizens given on January 17, 1961:

“This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.”

Upon President Kennedy assuming power his coup forces began their assault upon the Nazis which, and as we had stated earlier, led to his brutal murder, and the likewise brutal murder of his brother Robert Kennedy which led to the 1968 ascension to power of Richard Nixon, and who put upon his people on entering office the 1968 Gun Control Act, and which was taken virtually ‘word for word’ from the Nazi Germans 1938 Weapons Law (Waffengesetz) and led to the outlawing of American citizens owning the many Military weapons they had brought home from their World War II, Korean and Vietnam wars.

Now with these words I’ve written to you today I have told you these things in the briefest way possible, and most importantly I have told you the truth. It goes without my saying to you that the truth of these things are not known to you, you may even believe that because you have not heard of these before they could not possibly be true. But, to not know a thing does not make it not true, only unknown.

And that is what our mission to you is, the making of the unknown known, the telling of truths into a World surrounded by lies, no matter what the cost, no matter who believes.

But this is a mission that we cannot do alone; we must have your help. And without your help we cannot survive to keep the truth flowing to you. These are the simple and undeniable facts we face as I sit here today writing to you.

Of the many thousands of you reading these words it is known that you will turn away…after all, they may think, our battles have nothing to do with them. They believe that by hiding themselves from the truth they cannot be affected or held accountable for what they don’t know. And to these people I now speak as I more than any of them know these feelings when as a child growing up in Nazi Germany I witnessed them for myself.

My father was a doctor proud both of his profession and his country, my uncle, his brother, was a fervent believer that the Nazis would destroy us, and many an argument they had over who was right and who was wrong. By the summer of 1945, as my mother walked my brother and I through the rubble of our once great city of Frankfurt to collect from the (very kind) US Army Soldiers our weekly rations, a realization overcame me that both my father and my uncle, neither of whom survived, were both wrong, and as my 13-year-old mind ‘saw’ that if our human race was ever to survive we could only do it together through love and not war my life’s direction changed forever, at that very moment.

From that very moment my rations went to those more hungry than myself and my own survival I counted for nothing. My childish beliefs in helping all others at my own expense led to my contracting diphtheria and being placed in hospital where I was cared for by the kind Sisters of Sorcha Faal with whom I’ve stayed with since September, 1945. And my reason for this commitment of my life to a cause much larger than myself was by seeing how the multiplied kindnesses, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential, of ordinary people has always proved stronger than the feared based perceptions of power we have so often given to those we allow to rule over us.

So not by my words alone, but to a life I’ve dedicated to others I can assure you that in the darkest times of your life the giving to others the food they need provides a light within you that can never be extinguished. And our efforts to others in telling the truths left unknown is the most vital food of all as it nourishes the minds and souls of those starving for truth and meaning in a World growing darker by the day.

Be kind with your hearts and generous with your gifts today as the truth needs every defender it can find.

With God,

Sister Rabea

Berlin
Conspiracy theory rubbish?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Fred,
An interesting article with many twists.

"Now the motives behind President Truman’s Nazi backed forces for creating both Soviet Russia and Communist China as the two most powerful enemies of the United States lay in their knowledge that for any capitalist society to survive it needed constant warfare to grow its economic and political "

Everytime you turn around there is this mention of " nazi backed forces". I see this too in tales of " nazi backed forces" with their arctic bases and flying saucers ... ( or was it antarctic?) Almost as if the entire world was just too enamored of the nazi regime to see it ground down to a complete halt.

It doesn't take a nazi to realize that the capitalistic system thrives on warfare... as long as it occurs on other soil conflict always works for the home country.... the US grew substantially into a world power during World War II... a giant she still is, (though her slip is beginning to tatter a bit). It didn't take " nazi backed forces" to accomplish that growth. It took capitalists with a heady respect for money and power..... My own opinion of course.

As for the rail systems being torn out because of the highways begun by President Eisenhower.....so, that was a nazi based plan from the start? Did I read that right?

In 1954 I remember driving on the road from Washington to Leesburg. Thirty five miles. It took an hour. During cross country trips it was an arduous task. Thats just in my lifetime. Trains still were carrying the majority of the freight and if you were going to the coast you took the SuperChief .... but with the interstate system the trucking industry thrived .as well as the passenger traffic. Our whole lifestyle revolved around that change.... Perhaps the thing missed most were the trains that ran to the ocean from Pasadena etc .... but you would have to ask Firestone about that. But to lay all of that on the feet of a Nazi program is just a whole lot too much for me.

Our highway systems are aging, Bridges will be failing if we do nothing ...When he began them Eisenhower said "We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.” And now... it again will be important in the very structure of our society because the rebuilding of it will be one of the tools our new president will use to get our economy going again. Is that a nazi development?

Again, truth mixed in with other stuff. Flyspecks or pepper?

Linda