"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by skyfish »

What is the source of all matter and energy?
Fizzing away in the quantum vacuum...the aether, zpf, zpe, dark energy, gravity, cosomogical constant, dimension of time.
The gravity effects that are viewed as dark matter may just be dark energy, the aether, manifesting gravitic observables,
so it could be that 95% of everything in the universe is dark energy, zpf, quantum vacuum etc, with the remaining 5%
as normal matter that we observe. The tail AND all the rest.

That will allow physicists to test QCD, and look for effects beyond known physics. For now, Dürr's calculation shows that QCD describes quark-based particles accurately, and tells us that most of our mass comes from virtual quarks and gluons fizzing away in the quantum vacuum.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... tions.html

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
The mickleson morley test for the aether basically is the same as this feather business, imo.
And it will provide the illusion of no aether.
There is of course no drag to give a parachute effect upon either the ball or feather, but that again is miss leading.
What is very important is that they appear to fall (Be Pushed) at the same velocity.

I think this is where merely overcoming gravity in the medium surrounding the planet and actually moving about in universe and time difference exists also.

To overcome gravity will be a case of operating in the medium, much as has been discussed upon here about the stealth bombers leading edge business.
But to move in universe will require the very substance of 3D to be vacuuated locally about what is moving in 4D, or higher.
There are clues in the nuclear triggering device, and it's shape, as it all is in geometry.
The whole of our 3d reality is so persussive of been that of everything, that it is difficult to think even outside of 3D.
I am beginning to be able to, but you have to clear out of the way this all persuassive reality, I can see why they retreat into isolation and divorce their minds from this reality, it over powers your ability to think.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

From feathers to balls and parachutes and B2 Bombers

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
The mickleson morley test for the aether basically is the same as this feather business, imo.
And it will provide the illusion of no aether.
There is of course no drag to give a parachute effect upon either the ball or feather, but that again is miss leading.
What is very important is that they appear to fall (Be Pushed) at the same velocity.

I think this is where merely overcoming gravity in the medium surrounding the planet and actually moving about in universe and time difference exists also.

To overcome gravity will be a case of operating in the medium, much as has been discussed upon here about the stealth bombers leading edge business.
But to move in universe will require the very substance of 3D to be vacuuated locally about what is moving in 4D, or higher.
There are clues in the nuclear triggering device, and it's shape, as it all is in geometry.
The whole of our 3d reality is so persussive of been that of everything, that it is difficult to think even outside of 3D.
I am beginning to be able to, but you have to clear out of the way this all persuassive reality, I can see why they retreat into isolation and divorce their minds from this reality, it over powers your ability to think.
kevin
kevinb. ...

...... as you said, "imo". However, your opinion is not mine but then I prefer not to have my apple juice mixed with my orange juice either.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

I appreciate your ability to keep things separated when they need to be.

sometimes orange juice REALLY wants to go with the hardier apple cider types but disaster sometimes courts in temperatures that are too low. Can you really manage to keep your favorite flavors separate? If it was the best thing for that little tropical orange? Your help would be needed because nobody listens to this old prune.

twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

FIZZING juice

Post by Griffin »

Whoa Nelly…
…fizzing away in the quantum vacuum.
I’ve posted on this observable experience before, and Kevin did too. Although the research reported in Skyfish’s newscientist.com link demonstrates this similarly described, observable scientific phenomenon based on computer results, the concept is not even new to science. Let’s revisit that wonderfully German named concept of Zitterbewegung or “trembling motion” -- and include terms we’ve used before on this Flow Forum such as jittering, jelloing, dancing (back and forth). Brownian Motion also obviously relates to this.

In the past here, I’ve caught some flak for sharing some personal experiences. Let me make a disclaimer: I’m not trying to preach and convert anyone to anything -- especially since this is a universal experience available in many ways and is beyond “things” anyway. So my personal experience of this is not unique and I’m only reporting my experiences and observations as a scientist might do in their own practice. But I truly believe there are important and valid insights from inner traditions, “provable” in their own right in their own context. And, as we’re seeing, “provable” externally in physical science. Good news!

In what has been called a deep (or high) Qigong state in the Chinese tradition, you can experience Wuji which is without fixed form, boundaries, or limitations. In an essential sense, it is indescribable and the Daoists (Taoists) tended to mostly leave it at that. But in a forum context and dialogue. if you were to attempt a description, then trembling, jittering, dancing back and forth, FIZZING could be expedient descriptions. One might say it’s an ultra fast Yin-Yang back-and forth dance. Since Yin and Yang can describe various related complementary dualities, one might also say light-dark, on-off etc. I’ve thought of it as being effervescent in a way, although fizzing says the same and simpler.

What relation does this have to this Flow Forum and TTB? Let’s reflect on a few further questions. Why did Beau Kitselman delve deeply into the Dao De Jing (Tao Te Ching) and even construct his own version? Why did he learn Sanskrit and apparently Pali (a dialect) and cite Buddhist scriptures relating to states of consciousness (and, of course, behavior) so extensively in The Time Teachers? A precursor of The Tao of Physics and The Dancing Wu Li Masters? I think so. This is not a pitch for Daoism or Buddhism as such, but they do preserve certain insights neglected or even suppressed in the West, as FM and many others have also noted. The Dao De Jing and many Buddhist scriptures are almost scientifically descriptive of certain states of consciousness which can be accessed and experientially verified. Lao Tzi (Lao Tzu) short-hands the process as De (Te) while the Buddha goes into considerable progressive detail, although encapsulating the process in 4 and 8 steps. This was not for their benefit, they had already realized it. Spirituality and spiritual/higher dimensional cultivation do have a relationship here. But it’s beyond dogma and cultural accretions (and often distortions) because it’s really universal. All positive spiritual traditions touch on it at their heart, imho. I believe that TTB and Beau Kitselman believed this too. The beauty of the spiritual-scientific connection is that it can demonstrate how the “secrets” of the aether/OPC can be realized and applied both within and without. We can build up within and build things without. Both/And, remember. Relational. Desdemona knows. So did/does Flow, imo. Many others, too, of course.

I hope this is helpful in some way, and read with an open mind and spirit.

What fun!

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Griffin!,
Yes! Good news! I keep trying to draw the link between science and metaphysics and that article is good evidence to
support the description of the mystical state, the pure state of consciousness, the transformational experience.
The connection is at this scale. The energy of the creator.
Dr. Brown was intereacting with the quantum vacuum.
skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Thank you Mr. Griffin,
Yes, that is what I was saying about ancient texts containing real science, but hidden under a veil of ritual and religious beliefs that obscure the science. It's not that I feel these texts are not worthy, only that their true worth is beneath the dogma that they teach.

To explain phenomena such as precognition or telepathy, classic physics is at a disadvantage. Kitselman's study of ancient and eastern religion and ancient languages were a means to uncover the hidden science, not to bring eastern religions to the west. Being able to see how the energy of thought is cause for the physical realm, the vibrations and spin, the vortices of magnetic and electric energies, and how gravity is a force caused by the electric and magnetic fields. These is the realm of science thinking outside the box, and beyond what is accepted in peer review physics today.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado,

sometimes orange juice REALLY wants to go with the hardier apple cider types but disaster sometimes courts in temperatures that are too low. Can you really manage to keep your favorite flavors separate? If it was the best thing for that little tropical orange? Your help would be needed because nobody listens to this old prune.

twigsnapper
Shaken, but not stirred?
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0 ... ml?cnn=yes
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

I personally prefer mine shaken/jittered and stirred/swirled. A bit of an idiosyncrasy no doubt, but there it is.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Okay....???

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado,

twigsnapper
You have me swinging by the boots on this one. Now, if I were to take a Quantum Leap of Logic, as what appears to be the order of the day of late, I would have to say that if you were to mix orange juice and apple juice together it might be ...okay...but perhaps a bit of pear to soften the bite of the orange might be in order. Therefore, perhaps the blending of the three flavors into one container may just bring forth a new drink.....

Cripes...I have no friggin' idea what I am talkin' about.

Do you?

Mikado

***edit*** " sometimes orange juice REALLY wants to go with the hardier apple cider types but disaster sometimes courts in temperatures that are too low" I was lying down with Kim next to me and of all things, the subject was you. She pointed out about your comment being "cider" when I mentioned "juice" and then it hit me. Add a little clove and cinnamon to your mix and heat......mulled cider. Took me awhile but being on old farm boy, I remembered. I was just talking about mulling some for Thanksgiving just the other day. Perhaps if the weather is cold it might add a bit of comfort in December as well.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Ug... Just so everyone knows I am still around and lurking in the shadows...

I hate cider... how about something more tastie.... say Tequila.. :twisted:

JZ

Well ok.... I am open to other suggestions
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Fun fact...

When researchers talk about optical forces, they are generally referring to the radiation pressure light applies in the direction of the flow of light," said Tang. "The new force we have investigated actually kicks out to the side of that light flow."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 133305.htm

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Smaller than particles:

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

Which is what makes results from the University of Wisconsin-Madison so interesting. A fundamental aspect of string theory is the existence of at least six dimensions beyond those we can verify, but those dimensions are so small that they can't be directly observed under any conditions that exist. That might sound like claiming your homework was eaten by the biggest yet most invisible dog in the world, but Professor Shiu and graduate student Bret Underwood had an idea: how about looking at a time when the necessary conditions did exist?

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Gamma Laser:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/12/0 ... laser.html

Dec. 1, 2008 -- Blasting a gold target with high-powered lasers creates huge amounts of antimatter, reported scientists from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory at a conference last week

Meyerhoffer thinks that the technique could eventually produce a positron-electon plasma similar to what physicists think lies at the center of the universe's brightest objects -- split-second-long gamma ray bursts.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Gold & Light

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

Thank you for another good find. It's of general interest here on the Flow Forum, but it's also of particular interest to me in my research. I have to deal with it in context, but you'll probably eventually see it referenced in my book.

I liked the mention of the "wiggles" -- it's right at home with all the jittering and jiggling going on.

As ever,

Griffin