"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by Mikado14 »

Dr. George Miley (U of IL)........Cold fusion cell

Dr. Jerome Glenn (UN)........Millenium Project

Jim Dunn (NASA).......NASA is NASA

Edward Esko (Quantum Rabbit).......Solar

Larry Ott (Geothermal)...nuff said - Geothermal

Dr. Dennis Cravens (CP)......into Cold fusion currently but was into Rotating Magnetic Fields

Paul Schatzkin (TTBrown).... Still trying to figure this one out...( and so is he )

Brad Edwards (Space Elevator)....nuff said - the Space Elevator

John Greenwald (Black Vault)...Isn't his name spelled "Greenewald"?

Mike Weiner (Biophan)...He has been funded by DARPA in the past, essentially into Biotechnologies

Dr. Mary Ann Richardson (Bioenergetics)....Is this the same individual that passed away recently?

Terence Barrett (FTL) ...didn't find out too much about this one except for a paper on Gravitational Waves and him possibly launching a model rocket...? Is an FTL related to an FTM?

Mark Tomion (E Generator)... Searl Effect Generator and a Star Drive Device and holds a patent on an "Electrodynamic Field Generator"

Now, out of the above list, how much of this is related to Dr. Brown? I see two and one of them doesn't count.

What was this conference titled? Did I miss something?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Post by ladygrady »

Seems many writers have things in common. This is a quote from a review of Nick Cooks Hunt For Zero Point.

"One of Cook's most reliable insider sources suggested that he talk with Dr. Paul LaViolette. LaViolette knew about a paper titled "Electrogravitics Systems - An Examination of Electrostatic Motion, Dynamics Counterbary and Barycentrice Control" and knew it was something to do with antigravity. Something traditional psychics said couldn't be done. LaViolette had tracked down one of the few copies of this paper to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. The paper was dated 1956. This particular paper started LaViolette on his life long quest to develop anti-gravity systems. Through LaViolette, Cook met Tom Valone, a colleague of LaViolette. Valone forwarded a copy of the original paper LaViolette had read. One person leads to another, one paper leads to another, on the trail of antigravity propulsion systems. And the reader is at the elbow of Cook wondering about it all. "

As someone once said in a wry sort of way . " Now , isn't that SPECIAL?"

Of course I simply had to ask myself just who his " special source was" and WHY he chose to send Cook in LaViolettes direction? I have a feeling that the same " inside source" was also Pauls. So that makes the question even the more interesting. and Cook met Valone through LaViolette. So now suddenly we are looking at a Conference to be held in Washington and Paul has been asked to speak. And I just wonder why these fellows would do that, or have they already considered Paul .... one of them?............or........has all of this been part of a wondrously fashioned ....ummmm , whats the proper word .... " introduction"

To me its as if these "boys" were encouraged to write about surrounding material to Dr. Brown but none of them REALLY touched the heart of it. Until Paul. But they had somehow been encouraged to forge ahead..... why is that, I have wondered? Or am I just seeing into things too much. Sometimes around here, it goes with the territory.

And still they don't see the connecting threads.
But Paul, looks like they have already formed up a pretty good " ol boys club " here.
That article of course was the one that featured Townsend Browns work. Funny that LaViolette would be " started on a lifelong quest" reading that one paper. I wonder how much will come together in these boys minds when they become privy to the things that you now know Paul? THAT should be interesting! Unless, of course, they figure they already know what needs to be known.
Hard for me to forget the words Cook will probably wish that he could eat. Something about not touching Brown with a barge pole? And what will be the others excuse. I wonder?

So a meeting in Washington in October. My my. I am all ears. <g> grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

My dear ladygrady, there are times you remind me of the lady of the lake - arising at certain times - when needed. I ask myself what is happening here that pulls you from the depths.

"on the trail of antigravity propulsion systems" This statement from your quote has real problems but then, it was written by someone who was a reviewer.

If this trail is correct and Valone is involved in some manner, why isn't LaViolette on the roster? or is he? What better way to promote not only his book but his "subquantum kinetics" as well.

"Valone forwarded a copy of the original paper LaViolette had read" Does anyone know how Mr. Valone acquired a copy of this? I think it has been mentioned before but for the benefit of some new members....anyone remember?

I wonder how much will come together in these boys minds when they become privy to the things that you now know Paul? THAT should be interesting! Unless, of course, they figure they already know what needs to be known.

After reading some of Mr. LaViolette's book, it would appear that he is very fond of Paul's work. If I were Paul, I would ask him where some of his information came from....my guess is from https://www.ttbrown.com/..., for it looks familiar. Plagarism is the best form of flattery if not desperation of those in need without the capacity to forge on their own.

I imagine that if Paul so chooses to attend, it would be some good exposure for the book...it will be done by then...I have faith. But we must remember, Paul's book and research is more about the man and his accomplishments and not necessarily on the specifics of the science involved which is a departure from what the roster appears.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Hello Grady.....

I have to admit I have had similar thoughts. Almost as if your " boys club" out there was sort of the " icebreaker" for Paul.

Or maybe Paul is never meant to delve into the scientific avenues surrounding my Dads life. Perhaps that is to be left for others. I can remember that was one of the first questions Paul asked me before we even decided to go ahead with this project. He said something like ..." What do you want to do .... tell the story, or continue the research. ?" My immediate response was " Tell the story." And that was without any hesitation at all!

Now, I have learned that there might be many agendas at work here and promoting the scientific fields of study might just be part of all of this. I shoulda been suspicious that there was more to all of this than telling a simple story! How silly! And Pauls question was an either/or ... which we have all learned by now is an incomplete situation at best!

And of course there is always the question... Why DID Morgan walk across the sage and sand to come back into my life? I am a smart enough lady I think to know that it wasn't purely personal. So what did HE want to see accomplished out of all of this? And to what extent would he have gone to to see that goal accomplished. (One thing I knew of Morgan, even as a handsome redheaded flame ... he alwyas had a plan.... ALWAYS. He might be radical enough to deviate from his course when he had to ... but if he had a goal ... he always came back to it.) So what is the goal here? I am assuming here that he has helped these others in their efforts just a little bit too. Articles left on desks .. Things suddenly discovered in files that were not there before.... classic ....Toward what end? A nexus point? When?

As the scientist said to Klaatu.... " I have so many questions!

Always appreciate the things that you can share Grady. Speaking of things just " showing up on desks." Thank you for that.

So its Washington in October?
The thing that I thought about too was that the "list" of speakers might just be very incomplete. And also who is to say that this is going to be THE important conference. Pauls book we all hope will be published by then. Who else will be wanting him to speak? I have a feeling for some strange reason though it was important for Valones Conference to be first. I think I will just wonder on that for awhile. Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I just received an email from Nick Cook.
I 'll share some of it:

I don’t have plans as yet to be at COFE – certainly not as a speaker – but with that line-up I’d very much like to build it into my plans to attend …
Please give my best wishes to Paul – I’m looking forward to reading his TT Brown epic and hope that he’ll be able to get it published in ’09.

He also said he has a book proposal with publishers now. I told him we were all looking forward to reading it.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Interesting info on quantum tunnelling. What could explain no delay?
A dimensional compenent, with the energy transitioning in the ether?

“Contrary to some accepted theories, our measurement has shown that this so-called tunnelling ionisation takes place with almost no delay"

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 215828.htm

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Interesting data about dna too:

"There are reports the Ring technology was suppressed because the machines would levitate from the floor due to the high magnetic field repelling against the earths field."

http://keelynet.com/biology/dotto.htm

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

DYNAMIC ETHER VORTEX

Post by skyfish »

I like this one...

THE DYNAMIC ETHER VORTEX

Although largely ignored by theoretical physicists, there is a question that has not been satisfactorily answered regarding the mass-energy equation usually attributed to Einstein. The question is: Why is the mass-energy equation E = mc2 while the kinetic energy equation is Ek = mc2/2 ? If energy from the annihilation of mass is truly energy, then it should be kinetic in nature. Yet, it is double the amount of the kinetic energy that one would expect it to be. Why isn't the mass energy equation E = mc2/2 instead of E = mc2 ? The following provides an answer to this question and links the heretofore mysterious world of subatomic matter and energy to our macroscopic world of mass and kinetic energy.

http://www.softcom.net/users/greebo/vortex.htm

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Ether and field theories

Post by skyfish »

Ether history...

The complications did not stop there. Whereas the wave theory of light and electromagnetism pointed to an elastic ether subject to distortion, the Kerr magneto-optic effect (the production of a slight elliptic polarization, produced when plane-polarized light is reflected from the polished pole face of an electromagnet) indicated that the ether was rotational, a property most satisfactorily represented by vortices in a fluid. To explain this effect, the Maxwellian J. Larmor posited a physical model of a fluid, rotationally elastic, and incompressible ether, but this model too was meant merely as a working representation of how the ether might work, rather than as a model of the microstructure of matter. Larmor saw no connection between ether and matter. For Larmor, all that could be known about the ether could be formulated as differential equations defining the properties of a continuous medium; because ether was prior to matter, it was not expressible in material terms. The fundamental unit of matter was a center of strain in the vortex ether; Larmor supposed these centers were endowed with an electric charge and called them electrons.

German physicist Heinrich Hertz's experimental detection of electromagnetic waves in 1888 was regarded as definitive experimental confirmation of the electromagnetic field. Hertz advocated taking Maxwell's equations as prior, and changing models as necessary, in order to bring the models into conformity with Maxwell's equations. By the end of the century, and largely as a result of the sweeping Maxwellian synthesis, electrodynamics had replaced mechanics in providing the conceptual foundations of physics. In this new electrodynamic ontology, the field had an independent physical reality denuded of mechanical properties.

http://www.victorianweb.org/science/ether.htm

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Still learning about our galaxy...

The elliptical orbits are the result of what are called spiral density wave shocks, which can take gas in a circular orbit, compress it to form stars and cause it to go into a new, elliptical orbit, reinforcing the galaxy's spiral structure.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... -mass.html

beautiful pic:

http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/ima ... 2FCaltech)+

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
They pay those people?
They call them scientists?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yes, Kevin, the same ones that can't explain gravity. lol

But their camera sure is better than mine!

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: BLACK HOLES CAME FIRST...

Post by skyfish »

i asked a question in earlier post, what came first, the galaxy or the
black hole?

Astronomers may have solved a cosmic chicken-and-egg problem -- the question of which formed first in the early Universe
-- galaxies or the supermassive black holes seen at their cores.

http://www.physorg.com/news150486022.html

...formed by dimensional ether flow through core,
causing vortex/spiral of galaxy....?

Black hole time machine....

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: FTL

Post by skyfish »

What if the speed of light—now accepted as one of the unchanging foundations of modern physics—were not constant?

Solving the most intractable problems of cosmology in one brilliant leap, Magueijo’s varying-speed-of-light theory (VSL) would have stunning implications for space travel, black holes, time dilation, and string theory—and could help uncover the grand unified theory that ultimately eluded Einstein.

Joao Magueijo's radical ideas intend to turn that Einsteinian dogma on its head. Marueijo is trying to pick apart one of Einstein’s most impenetrable tenets, the constancy of the speed of light. This idea of a constant speed (about 3×106 meters/second) -is known as the universal speed limit. Nothing can, has, or ever will travel faster than light.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... n-the.html

Space/time not static? Yes.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

From the ttbrown.com home page:

To a one, they told me that such magnetic field anomalies could be caused by briefly-appearing micro-wormholes. They could think of no other explanation for the deviations. Prof. John Wheeler, of Princeton University, in Princeton, NJ, has given the name of "wormhole" to what he believes may be "transit tunnels" between different dimensions of reality.

From Universe Today..from yesterday:

Astronomers commonly observe intense flashes of light from a variety of stellar explosions and outbursts, such as novae and supernovae. But the rise and fall in brightness has a signature that simply has never been recorded for any other type of celestial event. Supernovae peak after no more than 70 days, and gravitational lensing events are much shorter. Therefore, this observation defies a simple explanation, said Barbary. "We have never seen anything like it."

Hubble was aimed at a cluster of galaxies 8 billion light-years away in the spring constellation Bootes. But the mystery object could be anywhere in between, even in the halo of our own Milky Way galaxy.

Papers published by other researchers since the event was reported in June 2006, have suggested a bizarre zoo of possibilities: the core collapse and explosion of a carbon rich star, a collision between a white dwarf and an asteroid, or the collision of a white dwarf with a black hole. At the press conference Barbary was asked what the most bizarre explanation of the object was: "Jokingly, someone said it was another civilization turning on their Large Hadron Collider and exploding," — which got laughs from the audience. "Don't quote me on that!," he added.

Any connection? Dimensional doorways opening and closing?

skyfish